Eloquent Impressions Reviews

6 Reviews for Eloquent Impressions

• Ashley

Ashley E. · Getting married on 06/25/2022

Amanda is amazing

Amanda is amazing!!! My fiancé and I recently got engaged and Amanda was not only there to capture the moment perfectly but she has already helped me to put together ideas for wedding invites, signage, etc. She really takes the time to get to know you personally, brainstorm creative ideas and understand your vision! I’m so excited to work with my Amanda over the coming months as she helps to bring my wedding vision to light!!! Thank you Amanda!!!!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Eloquent Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Ashley! We cannot express how much we appreciate your support. Looking very forward to helping bring your vision to light!
  • Christina

Christina F. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

6/5 stars!!

Amazing all around !! 5/5 stars is an understatement for all that the business provided for our wedding invitations. Customer service was over the moon & turned out more beautiful than could have ever expected! Attention to detail for exactly what we wanted plus adding their own touch made the invitations fanastic. Great quality as well!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Eloquent Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! We cannot express how much your kind words mean to us. We are so grateful that you chose us to design and create your wedding invitation suites. It was a blast developing a perfect design for you both!

Erika M. · Married on 10/16/2020

I HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone!

I went through this company for my save the dates, wedding invites and all the printing I needed down for the wedding. Amanda is the best and will listen to what you want. Without her my wedding won’t have been complete. I highly recommend if you are looking for someone to do your printing to call her today! I promise you, you WONT regret it!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Eloquent Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much, Erika for your kind words! Your wedding was an amazing experience for our business and we cannot wait to work with you again in the future.

Brady · Married on 07/01/2018

Great experience!

We went with Eloquent Impressions for our save the dates, invitations, wedding programs, and thank you cards. We were so happy with the work that we decided to order some extras for ourselves. Looking back, we're very happy we went with this route because it produced some of our favorite keepsakes from the wedding day.

Sent on 04/01/2021

Eloquent Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were thrilled to create all your wedding stationery and love hearing that you have your materials as keepsakes. We think they are amazing mementos from your big day. Can't wait to work with you again in the future!

Bridget · Married on 09/24/2016

AMAZING!!! Highly recommend!

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Amanda! We have used Eloquent Impressions for our wedding and baby shower invites, baby announcements, and have had multiple photo sessions with her. Each time, we have been blown away by Amanda's talent and attention to detail. She is able to take a vague idea from us and turn it into something really magical. Highly highly highly recommend!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Eloquent Impressions's reply:

Thank you so much, Bridget! Your kindness and recommendation mean the world to us and we cannot wait to work with you again in the future!