Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland Reviews

30 Reviews for Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland

• Silke

Silke Schmitz · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Best choice ever!

We are from Germany and we decided to go to Ireland for our renewal wedding after 25 years. From our first contact to Stephen, we knew, to chose him as our wedding planner was the best decision ever. He was incredible in communication, support, finding the best suppliers (we loved them all), give us the right advices about locations, weather, time schedule, decoration, answered our numerous questions with patience and honesty.
    As wedding photographers we would love to work with him, it´s a pity, that Ireland is not around the corner...;-)
    Our day exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much! And keep going your wonderful work! ♥
    Love, Silke & Chris

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Christiana

Christiana · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Excellent!

Stephen was phenomenal during our planning process for our elopement in Ireland. My husband and I were very nervous starting out but thanks to Stephen's wonderful communication and professionalism, we loved working with him. His response time was amazing, very easy and great to communicate with as well. The vendors he recommended were all very wonderful and talented professionals. In the end, he and his team really helped make our day truly special, unique, and one that we will never forget. If the opportunity happens to arise in the future, we would work with him again for vow renewals. Highly recommend Eloping in Ireland.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Alicia Visse · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Ireland Elopement

My husband and I decided to get married in Ireland and didn't know where to start. Thankfully, we found Stephen and everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Stephen helped us book a location, photographer, videographer, harpist, florist, hairstylist, and officiant. All of the vendors we worked with were amazing and it was the most magical day. I highly recommend Stephen to anyone looking to get married in Ireland!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Bane · Married on 04/10/2020

Fantastic planner!

My husband Matt and I recently did an elopment at Hag's Head. Stephen helped us find the perfect celebrant, photographer, videographer, harpist, and florist to make our ceremony special. Everything turned out beautiful and ran smoothly thanks to all of Stephen's help! I highly recommend working with Eloping in Ireland if you are planning a ceremony because of the great location options, connections to fantastic vendors, and wonderful service!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette B. · Married on 09/15/2019

A+ Experience

With 3 months to work with, we decided upon Eloping in Ireland. Stephen, our wedding planner was super pleasant and quick to respond. Our suppliers were amazing and a delight to work with especially our officiant and videographer who both made our intimate ceremony at a restored castle perfect and extra special. We would highly recommend Eloping in Ireland to couples
    considering eloping. Scott and Bernadette 9/15/2019

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Angel

Angel Ann B · Married on 09/10/2019

Eloping in Ireland is a MUST if You Want to Get Married in Ireland!

Stephen was so wonderful and gracious in helping us plan our elopement in Ireland. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was fast to respond to emails and recommended amazing vendors for the day that we enjoyed getting to talk with and their great services. Working with Stephen was hassle-free and he was great with local recommendations to stay at and sights to see. I highly recommend using Stephen and Eloping in Ireland if you are considering getting married in Ireland. The vendors that Stephen recommends are carefully chosen and top notch. I would love to use his services again for a vow renewal ceremony in the future!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lindsey Kane · Married on 08/19/2019

Planning our wedding

My fiancé and I got a crazy idea to get married in Ireland. We are both from CT in the United States, so I knew that this would be a little tricky. After some quick googling I found Stephen. From the beginning he was wonderful. Responded to each and everyone of my emails (which let me tell you was quite a few!) in a timely manner. From the recommendations to the celebrants (Yvonne Griffin was amazing) to hair (Anne Stackpoole was lovely) the makeup artists (Deirdre and her staff at body treats)and the amazing photographer Philippe Gosseau the reception dinner at the Cliffs of Moher Hotel and our bus driver. Everything was seamless! It was a little difficult planning this from 3,000 miles away, but Stephen came through and everything was absolutely beautiful. The dinner was fabulous. Photographer was so easy to work with and just sent us a beautiful gallery. The day honestly couldn’t have been more perfect and it was all thanks to Stephen’s wonderful planning and vendors that he works with. I would highly recommend using Stephen if you’re thinking about eloping in Ireland.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kira Hall · Married on 07/01/2019

Beyond expectations!

Stephen was incredibly helpful in planning our elopement ceremony in Ireland. He was always responsive throughout the process. The vendors he coordinated for us were all top notch, and our wedding was so perfect as a result! We would not change a thing. Thank you, Stephen, for helping our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Tim

Tim Babcock · Married on 05/28/2019

Wonderful!

We were not sure about using this company at first, but we did our research and found that they would be the best one to use. We had an outstanding vow renewal and Stephen as his people couldn't have done any better. My wife was amazed with all the planning from them and how smooth everything went. We renewed our Vows at the Corcomroe Abbey and would not have gone anywhere else after this experience. Eloping in Ireland, you did an OUTSTANDING JOB!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Megan

Megan Moran · Married on 05/04/2019

Take the stress out of wedding planning...

Megan & Adam - May 4, 2019

We had this crazy idea to get married in Ireland. We live in Los Angeles, California. How hard could it be?
    Answer - Not hard at all...if you have the right people.

Stephen delivered on EVERYTHING we asked for, and had some amazing ideas and tips to boot.
    On top of an eight-hour time difference and a type-A first time bride, everything went seamless. Every vendor was top of their game. Every location was stunning. Every suggestion was perfect.

Eloping, small wedding, even large weddings, reach out to HelpPlanMyWedding.ie - they are in a class all by themselves and set the example for how wedding planning should be handled. If you're torn on who to use, trust me, Stephen's professionalism and knowledge of the area and the industry are invaluable. Take the stress out of the day and go with them. You won't regret it.

We're so happy we found this company. We will forever hold Ireland in our hearts and are thankful that Stephen helped us plan the most magical wedding that we will never forget.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Terpstra · Married on 04/18/2019

Stephen is the answer to a PERFECT WEDDING

My husband and I eloped in Ireland in April 2019 and I stumbled upon Stephen's services and immediately contacted him. He responded in a timely manner, was very professional, and always available when I needed him! He did such a great job organizing everything and his hair, makeup, photography, florist, and minister he works with are all great! I was nervous about not having a hair and makeup trial but everything came out AMAZING!!! I cannot thank you enough Stephen for a wedding my husband and I will NEVER forget. If we had to do it all over again we would chose Stephen every time! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Maggie Monahan · Married on 04/14/2019

A perfect elopement!

My partner and I had the most wonderful wedding thanks to Eloping in Ireland. From day one Stephen was fantastic- incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

He put us in contact with amazing vendors that went above and beyond in order to make our day special. We just received our beautiful photos so now we can relive our magical day.

Thank you to everyone from Eloping in Ireland for helping us a truly special day!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Christa

Christa Carter · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply perfect!

Stephen was amazing! Quick to respond and great attention to detail. He made the arrangements effortless for such a spectacular day! It was a dream come true in a fairytale setting! 🍀

Sent on 04/11/2019

A Treat · Married on 02/10/2019

Loved our Cliffs of Moher wedding on a boat

Working with Stephen and his team was the best decision! They all went above and beyond for us to ensure we had the best wedding in a stunningly beautiful location. I highly recommend Eloping in Ireland!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Sandy Mckinnon · Married on 10/30/2018

Wedding at Corcomroe Abbey

We are from Canada and had a lovely wedding in Ireland thanks to Stephen. Stephen was professional and prompt to organize all venues and services we required. All his recommendations were top notch. Thanks so much Stephen.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

Ireland Elopement Ceremony

My husband and I used Help Plan My Wedding for our Spiritual Elopment Ceremony in Ireland and all I can say is "WOW!"
    Right from the beginning, Stephen was full of information and suggestions while always responding to our emails as soon as possible.
    Being in the United States, it was comforting to know someone from Ireland was taking care of all of our needs, from picking our Celebrant, Photagrapher, etc.
    Every little detail was full of simplicity and perfection without any stress on our end!
    I would wholeheartedly suggest Help Plan My Wedding to anyone remotely thinking of eloping. Honestly we couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding than the one Stephen provided for us and we will forever be grateful.
    THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts, Stephen.
    Mr.&Mrs. Joseph Lynch

Sent on 11/05/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Alyssa & Joseph, many thanks for your review. I really loved helping ye plan your dream wedding in Ireland. Wishing ye an amazing future together as husband and wife.

Erin · Married on 07/23/2018

Our trip to Ireland was originally a 50th birthday celebration until I decided we should get married too. In only 5 months time Stephen took care of everything! A celebrant, hair, make up and photographer. Then I decided the day before our wedding that I should have a limousine so we aren't driving. Not an easy task to complete on a Sunday afternoon for the 1:30 wedding the next day. Stephen performed a miracle and got us Christy from Chauffer Service who made our day perfect. For 5 hours he drove us and regaled us with stories and history of Ireland. Our day could not have been more perfect!! Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Erin & Dan, it was a pleasure to help make your dream a reality in the space of 5 months. It was great that Christy was available for your wedding. I'm delighted to hear everything was perfect.

Alex · Married on 06/11/2018

We had the best time getting married in Ireland and we owe all our thanks to Stephen for helping to pull the ends together for us. He's introduced us to some new lifelong friends that we'll cherish forever. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Alex & Jesse, it's always great to read such lovely comments. Your wedding was so intimate & romantic. If ye ever plan on coming back to Ireland let me know.

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

I was very nervous planning a wedding and not being able to be there to meet anyone ahead of time but Stephan picked the perfect people for us from celebrant, florist, hair and make up, photographer. It all worked out so perfectly and he was always there with quick replies to answer our questions and provide suggestions. We are very happy with how our day turned out.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Emily & Jacob, many thanks for your kind words. It was an honor to be involved in planning such a special day in your lives. I look forward to welcoming ye back to Ireland in the future.

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2018

We got this crazy idea to get married in Ireland. We live in Toronto. We couldn't have had a better day.
    Stephen helped us plan our entire wedding in only 8 months!! Everything was so perfect. My makeup was amazing. Our venue was breathtaking. Our flowers were beautiful. We have made a friend for life in our Celebrant. It couldn't have been more perfect. Our day was everything we pictured/imagined and more!
    I must have emailed him over 100 times and he always got back to me on time and with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
    My only regret is that we never got to meet him in person. He made our wedding dream come true and we will be forever grateful. Thank you Stephen, from the bottom of our hearts, for everything you've done for us. We are blessed.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Sandra & Jason, many thanks for your kind words. Your castle wedding was amazing. All of the team commented how perfect the day was and how beautiful you looked. If ye are ever back in Ireland I'd love to meet ye for a Guinness!

Samantha Mundy · Married on 04/22/2018

Fabulous time in Ireland

Stephen was incredibly helpful during our entire planning process. My wife and I eloped from New Jersey to Ireland and with the recommendations and input Stephen provided our time in Ireland was perfect!! He was very responsive to our emails which made our planning easy. Our day was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Reuben · Married on 11/29/2016

Stephen of 'Eloping in Ireland' did a great job for us. We were coming from abroad, and we desired a small, intimate, elegant wedding in Ireland. Stephen helped us turn our desire into reality. He also gave us tips on Ireland, seeing as this was our first visit. We had a wonderful time, and we hope to return for another visit. Many thanks! (from Reuben & Robert)

Sent on 10/04/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Reuben & Robert, many thanks for the review. Your wedding day was so beautiful. I'm so thrilled to have been part of it.
  • W

Whitney Tolle · Married on 09/25/2016

Very Responsive and Worthwhile

I had to write this testimonial as I want to further support Stephen's work.

My fiancé and I got a hair brained idea to get married in Ireland. We are not from there, nor have we ever been, so thus the need for a wedding planner.
    There were several options out there and I had at least 4 companies give me quotes. Stephen took the time to call me, get my ideas of what I was looking, and gave excellent recommendations. He was timely, always responded to emails, and every recommendation for services were people that were helpful and responsive.
    I must admit I was a little weary going with a "cost effective" person for wedding planning so far away from the US but he was by far the best investment to ensure I had all my basis covered.
    Thank you Stephen for making this so easy!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Whitney & Steve, many thanks. It was a wonderful day. Everything was perfect. Wishing ye a amazing life together.

Joni · Married on 06/07/2016

"I thought that because my husband and I were eloping we wouldn't need a planner. I was wrong and I am so glad we went with Stephen.

Every person he recommended was spectacular. Our photographer, our celebrant, and my makeup artist, were all everything I could have ask for. And Stephen had awesome recommendations on ceremony locations as well.

Whether you're planning a wedding from Ireland or outside the country I would highly recommend Stephen to any bride and groom."

Sent on 10/05/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Joni & Zach, I'm so happy to read this, many thanks. Your ancient ruins elopement wedding at Corcomroe Abbey was incredibly intimate. A perfect day for an absolutely perfect couple!!