Eloping in Ireland Reviews

Eloping in Ireland 6
Eloping in Ireland 7

Sandy Mckinnon · Married on 10/30/2018

Wedding at Corcomroe Abbey

We are from Canada and had a lovely wedding in Ireland thanks to Stephen. Stephen was professional and prompt to organize all venues and services we required. All his recommendations were top notch. Thanks so much Stephen.

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

Ireland Elopement Ceremony

My husband and I used Help Plan My Wedding for our Spiritual Elopment Ceremony in Ireland and all I can say is "WOW!"
    Right from the beginning, Stephen was full of information and suggestions while always responding to our emails as soon as possible.
    Being in the United States, it was comforting to know someone from Ireland was taking care of all of our needs, from picking our Celebrant, Photagrapher, etc.
    Every little detail was full of simplicity and perfection without any stress on our end!
    I would wholeheartedly suggest Help Plan My Wedding to anyone remotely thinking of eloping. Honestly we couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding than the one Stephen provided for us and we will forever be grateful.
    THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts, Stephen.
    Mr.&Mrs. Joseph Lynch

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Alyssa & Joseph, many thanks for your review. I really loved helping ye plan your dream wedding in Ireland. Wishing ye an amazing future together as husband and wife.

Erin · Married on 07/23/2018

Our trip to Ireland was originally a 50th birthday celebration until I decided we should get married too. In only 5 months time Stephen took care of everything! A celebrant, hair, make up and photographer. Then I decided the day before our wedding that I should have a limousine so we aren't driving. Not an easy task to complete on a Sunday afternoon for the 1:30 wedding the next day. Stephen performed a miracle and got us Christy from Chauffer Service who made our day perfect. For 5 hours he drove us and regaled us with stories and history of Ireland. Our day could not have been more perfect!! Thank you Stephen!

Eloping in Ireland 13
    Eloping in Ireland 14
    Eloping in Ireland 15

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Erin & Dan, it was a pleasure to help make your dream a reality in the space of 5 months. It was great that Christy was available for your wedding. I'm delighted to hear everything was perfect.

Alex · Married on 06/11/2018

We had the best time getting married in Ireland and we owe all our thanks to Stephen for helping to pull the ends together for us. He's introduced us to some new lifelong friends that we'll cherish forever. Highly recommend!

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Alex & Jesse, it's always great to read such lovely comments. Your wedding was so intimate & romantic. If ye ever plan on coming back to Ireland let me know.

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2018

We got this crazy idea to get married in Ireland. We live in Toronto. We couldn't have had a better day.
    Stephen helped us plan our entire wedding in only 8 months!! Everything was so perfect. My makeup was amazing. Our venue was breathtaking. Our flowers were beautiful. We have made a friend for life in our Celebrant. It couldn't have been more perfect. Our day was everything we pictured/imagined and more!
    I must have emailed him over 100 times and he always got back to me on time and with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
    My only regret is that we never got to meet him in person. He made our wedding dream come true and we will be forever grateful. Thank you Stephen, from the bottom of our hearts, for everything you've done for us. We are blessed.

Eloping in Ireland 16
    Eloping in Ireland 17
    Eloping in Ireland 18
    Eloping in Ireland 19
    Eloping in Ireland 20
    Eloping in Ireland 21
    Eloping in Ireland 22

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Sandra & Jason, many thanks for your kind words. Your castle wedding was amazing. All of the team commented how perfect the day was and how beautiful you looked. If ye are ever back in Ireland I'd love to meet ye for a Guinness!

Reuben · Married on 11/29/2016

Stephen of 'Eloping in Ireland' did a great job for us. We were coming from abroad, and we desired a small, intimate, elegant wedding in Ireland. Stephen helped us turn our desire into reality. He also gave us tips on Ireland, seeing as this was our first visit. We had a wonderful time, and we hope to return for another visit. Many thanks! (from Reuben & Robert)

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Reuben & Robert, many thanks for the review. Your wedding day was so beautiful. I'm so thrilled to have been part of it.
  • W

Whitney Tolle · Married on 09/25/2016

Very Responsive and Worthwhile

I had to write this testimonial as I want to further support Stephen's work.

My fiancé and I got a hair brained idea to get married in Ireland. We are not from there, nor have we ever been, so thus the need for a wedding planner.
    There were several options out there and I had at least 4 companies give me quotes. Stephen took the time to call me, get my ideas of what I was looking, and gave excellent recommendations. He was timely, always responded to emails, and every recommendation for services were people that were helpful and responsive.
    I must admit I was a little weary going with a "cost effective" person for wedding planning so far away from the US but he was by far the best investment to ensure I had all my basis covered.
    Thank you Stephen for making this so easy!

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Whitney & Steve, many thanks. It was a wonderful day. Everything was perfect. Wishing ye a amazing life together.

Joni · Married on 06/07/2016

"I thought that because my husband and I were eloping we wouldn't need a planner. I was wrong and I am so glad we went with Stephen.

Every person he recommended was spectacular. Our photographer, our celebrant, and my makeup artist, were all everything I could have ask for. And Stephen had awesome recommendations on ceremony locations as well.

Whether you're planning a wedding from Ireland or outside the country I would highly recommend Stephen to any bride and groom."

Eloping in Ireland 23
    Eloping in Ireland 24

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Joni & Zach, I'm so happy to read this, many thanks. Your ancient ruins elopement wedding at Corcomroe Abbey was incredibly intimate. A perfect day for an absolutely perfect couple!!

Larissa · Married on 07/01/2018

Stephen found some amazing vendors for our ceremony, and he always responded quickly! He was so helpful through the whole process and made it a lot less stressful even though we were planning from so far away!

Eloping in Ireland 25
    Eloping in Ireland 26
    Eloping in Ireland 27
    Eloping in Ireland 28
    Eloping in Ireland 29
    Eloping in Ireland 30
    Eloping in Ireland 31

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Larissa & Alan, many thanks for your lovely review. Your castle wedding was so beautiful. Best of luck with everything.