Eloping in Ireland Reviews

Eloping in Ireland 6
Eloping in Ireland 7

Kira Hall · Married on 07/01/2019

Beyond expectations!

Stephen was incredibly helpful in planning our elopement ceremony in Ireland. He was always responsive throughout the process. The vendors he coordinated for us were all top notch, and our wedding was so perfect as a result! We would not change a thing. Thank you, Stephen, for helping our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Tim

Tim Babcock · Married on 05/28/2019

Wonderful!

We were not sure about using this company at first, but we did our research and found that they would be the best one to use. We had an outstanding vow renewal and Stephen as his people couldn't have done any better. My wife was amazed with all the planning from them and how smooth everything went. We renewed our Vows at the Corcomroe Abbey and would not have gone anywhere else after this experience. Eloping in Ireland, you did an OUTSTANDING JOB!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Eloping in Ireland 13
    Eloping in Ireland 14
  • Megan

Megan Moran · Married on 05/04/2019

Take the stress out of wedding planning...

Megan & Adam - May 4, 2019

We had this crazy idea to get married in Ireland. We live in Los Angeles, California. How hard could it be?
    Answer - Not hard at all...if you have the right people.

Stephen delivered on EVERYTHING we asked for, and had some amazing ideas and tips to boot.
    On top of an eight-hour time difference and a type-A first time bride, everything went seamless. Every vendor was top of their game. Every location was stunning. Every suggestion was perfect.

Eloping, small wedding, even large weddings, reach out to HelpPlanMyWedding.ie - they are in a class all by themselves and set the example for how wedding planning should be handled. If you're torn on who to use, trust me, Stephen's professionalism and knowledge of the area and the industry are invaluable. Take the stress out of the day and go with them. You won't regret it.

We're so happy we found this company. We will forever hold Ireland in our hearts and are thankful that Stephen helped us plan the most magical wedding that we will never forget.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Eloping in Ireland 15
    Eloping in Ireland 16
    Eloping in Ireland 17

Maggie Monahan · Married on 04/14/2019

A perfect elopement!

My partner and I had the most wonderful wedding thanks to Eloping in Ireland. From day one Stephen was fantastic- incredibly helpful and quick to respond.

He put us in contact with amazing vendors that went above and beyond in order to make our day special. We just received our beautiful photos so now we can relive our magical day.

Thank you to everyone from Eloping in Ireland for helping us a truly special day!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Eloping in Ireland 18
  • Christa

Christa Carter · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply perfect!

Stephen was amazing! Quick to respond and great attention to detail. He made the arrangements effortless for such a spectacular day! It was a dream come true in a fairytale setting! 🍀

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Eloping in Ireland 19
    Eloping in Ireland 20

Sandy Mckinnon · Married on 10/30/2018

Wedding at Corcomroe Abbey

We are from Canada and had a lovely wedding in Ireland thanks to Stephen. Stephen was professional and prompt to organize all venues and services we required. All his recommendations were top notch. Thanks so much Stephen.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

Ireland Elopement Ceremony

My husband and I used Help Plan My Wedding for our Spiritual Elopment Ceremony in Ireland and all I can say is "WOW!"
    Right from the beginning, Stephen was full of information and suggestions while always responding to our emails as soon as possible.
    Being in the United States, it was comforting to know someone from Ireland was taking care of all of our needs, from picking our Celebrant, Photagrapher, etc.
    Every little detail was full of simplicity and perfection without any stress on our end!
    I would wholeheartedly suggest Help Plan My Wedding to anyone remotely thinking of eloping. Honestly we couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding than the one Stephen provided for us and we will forever be grateful.
    THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts, Stephen.
    Mr.&Mrs. Joseph Lynch

Sent on 11/05/2018

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Alyssa & Joseph, many thanks for your review. I really loved helping ye plan your dream wedding in Ireland. Wishing ye an amazing future together as husband and wife.

Erin · Married on 07/23/2018

Our trip to Ireland was originally a 50th birthday celebration until I decided we should get married too. In only 5 months time Stephen took care of everything! A celebrant, hair, make up and photographer. Then I decided the day before our wedding that I should have a limousine so we aren't driving. Not an easy task to complete on a Sunday afternoon for the 1:30 wedding the next day. Stephen performed a miracle and got us Christy from Chauffer Service who made our day perfect. For 5 hours he drove us and regaled us with stories and history of Ireland. Our day could not have been more perfect!! Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Eloping in Ireland 21
    Eloping in Ireland 22
    Eloping in Ireland 23

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Erin & Dan, it was a pleasure to help make your dream a reality in the space of 5 months. It was great that Christy was available for your wedding. I'm delighted to hear everything was perfect.

Alex · Married on 06/11/2018

We had the best time getting married in Ireland and we owe all our thanks to Stephen for helping to pull the ends together for us. He's introduced us to some new lifelong friends that we'll cherish forever. Highly recommend!

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Alex & Jesse, it's always great to read such lovely comments. Your wedding was so intimate & romantic. If ye ever plan on coming back to Ireland let me know.

Sandra · Married on 05/18/2018

We got this crazy idea to get married in Ireland. We live in Toronto. We couldn't have had a better day.
    Stephen helped us plan our entire wedding in only 8 months!! Everything was so perfect. My makeup was amazing. Our venue was breathtaking. Our flowers were beautiful. We have made a friend for life in our Celebrant. It couldn't have been more perfect. Our day was everything we pictured/imagined and more!
    I must have emailed him over 100 times and he always got back to me on time and with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
    My only regret is that we never got to meet him in person. He made our wedding dream come true and we will be forever grateful. Thank you Stephen, from the bottom of our hearts, for everything you've done for us. We are blessed.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Eloping in Ireland 28
    Eloping in Ireland 29
    Eloping in Ireland 30

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Sandra & Jason, many thanks for your kind words. Your castle wedding was amazing. All of the team commented how perfect the day was and how beautiful you looked. If ye are ever back in Ireland I'd love to meet ye for a Guinness!

Samantha Mundy · Married on 04/22/2018

Fabulous time in Ireland

Stephen was incredibly helpful during our entire planning process. My wife and I eloped from New Jersey to Ireland and with the recommendations and input Stephen provided our time in Ireland was perfect!! He was very responsive to our emails which made our planning easy. Our day was beyond our expectations.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Reuben · Married on 11/29/2016

Stephen of 'Eloping in Ireland' did a great job for us. We were coming from abroad, and we desired a small, intimate, elegant wedding in Ireland. Stephen helped us turn our desire into reality. He also gave us tips on Ireland, seeing as this was our first visit. We had a wonderful time, and we hope to return for another visit. Many thanks! (from Reuben & Robert)

Sent on 10/04/2018

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Reuben & Robert, many thanks for the review. Your wedding day was so beautiful. I'm so thrilled to have been part of it.
  • W

Whitney Tolle · Married on 09/25/2016

Very Responsive and Worthwhile

I had to write this testimonial as I want to further support Stephen's work.

My fiancé and I got a hair brained idea to get married in Ireland. We are not from there, nor have we ever been, so thus the need for a wedding planner.
    There were several options out there and I had at least 4 companies give me quotes. Stephen took the time to call me, get my ideas of what I was looking, and gave excellent recommendations. He was timely, always responded to emails, and every recommendation for services were people that were helpful and responsive.
    I must admit I was a little weary going with a "cost effective" person for wedding planning so far away from the US but he was by far the best investment to ensure I had all my basis covered.
    Thank you Stephen for making this so easy!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Whitney & Steve, many thanks. It was a wonderful day. Everything was perfect. Wishing ye a amazing life together.

Joni · Married on 06/07/2016

"I thought that because my husband and I were eloping we wouldn't need a planner. I was wrong and I am so glad we went with Stephen.

Every person he recommended was spectacular. Our photographer, our celebrant, and my makeup artist, were all everything I could have ask for. And Stephen had awesome recommendations on ceremony locations as well.

Whether you're planning a wedding from Ireland or outside the country I would highly recommend Stephen to any bride and groom."

Eloping in Ireland 31
    Eloping in Ireland 32

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Joni & Zach, I'm so happy to read this, many thanks. Your ancient ruins elopement wedding at Corcomroe Abbey was incredibly intimate. A perfect day for an absolutely perfect couple!!
  • STUTZMAN

Maria · Married on 10/31/2009

Gambon Eloping

Everyone was especially attentive to our every need. We have an amazing day with everything and more then we could ever ask for. They suggested items and we made suggestions and everyone was more than happy to help. We truly felt like royalty with a castle wedding, unlimited pictures, wonderful celebrant, In County Clare at Chapel of Saint Mark, Knappogue Castle. Ireland has and will forever be our heart and home away from home.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Eloping in Ireland 33
    Eloping in Ireland 34

Larissa · Married on 07/01/2018

Stephen found some amazing vendors for our ceremony, and he always responded quickly! He was so helpful through the whole process and made it a lot less stressful even though we were planning from so far away!

Eloping in Ireland 35
    Eloping in Ireland 36
    Eloping in Ireland 37
    Eloping in Ireland 38
    Eloping in Ireland 39
    Eloping in Ireland 40
    Eloping in Ireland 41

Eloping in Ireland's reply:

Larissa & Alan, many thanks for your lovely review. Your castle wedding was so beautiful. Best of luck with everything.

Erin Williams · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful castle wedding!

Stephen did a great job organizing an amazing group of people to make our wedding the best it could possibly be. He took all the stress out of planning a destination wedding so my husband and I could enjoy our day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to get married in Ireland!

Sent on 07/07/2019