Elope PA Reviews

76 Reviews for Elope PA

• Sarah

Sarah G. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

A Calming Blessing

My fiance and I were planning to marry with a larger celebration, having Judith lead our ceremony, but everything changed when COVID hit. We decided to downscale to an elopement size but still wanted it to be just as loving and special as the day we had planned. Judith was a blessing of calm. She worked with us on the location, package, and essential therapy I needed to calm down and be reassured that it would be a beautiful ceremony (just smaller). Judith had vows and readings and so many things to choose from and worked with us on everything. I could not be happier to have had the Lord lead us to her to help make our day special, easy, and calm. We look forward to her leading our larger, non-coronalopement, friends and family ceremony next year.

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Tamra

Tamra · Married on 12/01/2020

Ferran wedding

Rev. Judith was the best we could have asked for! In just a few hours from making an online inquiry she had us married! She made our day super special we were able to start our holidays as a married couple on super short notice. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Ramona S. · Married on 05/27/2020

Renewal of Vows

My husband and I were coming up on our 10yr Anniversary and we wanted to renew our vows on the same day 10yrs ago up in Gettysburg and went on Wedding wire.com and found Elope PA with Reverend Judith and with Covid-19 going on was not sure if we could do it. After explaining our situation Reverend Judith said she could perform our renewal of vows. So on May 27th we met with Reverend Judith at a little park in Mechanicsburg PA and she performed our renewal of vows. That day was very special to me.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Elope PA's reply:

Ramona, Thank you so much. Yes, these are definitely challenging times, but you were meant to renew your vows! Thank you so much for you kind words.

Ashley B. · Married on 05/23/2020

Flexibility during crazy times!

Rev. Judith helped us have our micro wedding during these crazy times! She is very flexible and even helped us find a new venue when we found out ours was closed. The service is also very affordable and won't break the bank! Thanks, Judith!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Sara V. · Married on 12/05/2019

Weekday elopement

Rev. Judith was exactly what we needed in an officiant. She was quick to respond, thorough, and professional. She was extremely personable and the kind of person you'd want to stay friends with after the fact. I'm so glad we came across her site! Finding someone quickly when you're planning to elope suddenly can be challenging; Rev. Judith was the absolute perfect fit for what we wanted! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Sara,
    Thank you so much. It was so special marrying you in front of the Christmas Tree. What a grand way to begin the holiday season.

Alyssa D. · Married on 05/11/2019

Elope Pa is awesome!!

Judith is awesome! We called her on a Monday about getting married on that Saturday and she was able to meet with us the next day to sign papers. The ceremony was perfect for us something simple and sweet with a few family members.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Alyssa,
    Thank you so much. I try to be both flexible and available with elopements. I'm glad we had nice weather and some of your family members could be present as well.

Christina E. · Married on 12/20/2018

Edward & Christina

Judith is great to work with! She's very prompt to respond to questions, offers flexibility and provides creative ideas to customize your perfect ceremony! We are so pleased with our choice to work with Judith at Elope PA! Thank you very much!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Christina:
    Thank you so very much. Your ceremony and location was so fun! I hope you have a very "Ducky" married life.

Akatarine M. · Married on 11/19/2018

Beautiful Fall Wedding

For our wedding we wanted something small and simple. Judith delivered it all. Very professional and efficient, we are so happy that she performed our service.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Tracy L. · Married on 11/07/2018

Totally excellent wedding

Rev. Judith was wonderful to work with. She is very organized and makes the process go smoothly. Our ceremony was perfect... the best wedding I have ever experienced... and I have been to many and even officiated dozens over the years. She did a great job.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tracy:
    Thank you so much. I was honored to be a part of your day, and even more so when I found out you were both ministers. I wish you much love and luck in the future.

Anthony · Married on 08/28/2018

Married us

Elope PA was a excellent choice for me and my wife it was nice and simple while being affordable. I would recommend to anyone who was looking to get eloped

Sharon · Married on 07/20/2018

Judith was such a pleasure to work with. The ceremony was lighthearted and inspirational, but it could have been as serious and religious if that was preferred. It was the perfect ceremony for us. Very professional and personable. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sharon:
    Thank you so very much. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope you enjoyed your time in Gettysburg.

Nichole R. · Married on 07/17/2018

Gettysburg, PA

Judith was more than helpful when trying to get a date and time that worked for myself and my husband. We were married at Sach’s Bridge and it was beautiful, professional and private. I would highly recommend Judith and her services!!

Paula · Married on 06/24/2018

Rev Judith was great she was just what we were looking for. After being previously married we wanted to have a very personal yet respectable simple family event. She helped us with the location her forms and paper work very organized and easy to complete. Her communication was prompted clear and effective as well as a pleasure. once we met in person at the site of our planned ceremony she was just as much the perfect match for our special day. She interacted with our family members as if she was part of the family. She made us as well as the family very comfortable and relaxed. This day was a surprise to the family and we wanted that way. During ceremony she was very professional and organized not that she wasn't before or after because she was 100% just that.After the ceremony the completion of requirements were made just as she had done with everything else easy, organized, professional and very well explained. She was a choice we both are very glad we made. she made special even more special!Thank you for making our Wedding a success!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Paula:
    Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so glad I was able to help you out. Your family was so fabulous, and your wedding day was absolutely fun.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2018

Low stress

Rev Judith was very professional. We were both nervous and she kept the ceremony going and talked to us the whole way through. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiate. I would highly recommend her for those people who don’t like big weddings.

Rebecca C. · Married on 05/06/2018

Very happy couple

Going with Judith at Elope PA was a great decision for us. We were very happy with how things turned out and we were still able to have important people in our lives there. Everyone loved it!

Sherry · Married on 02/24/2018

Excellent, Easy, & Affordable

My wife and I eloped back in February of ‘18. We just wanted it to be simple. Judith was very great. Very simple and quick process. She also met us at a location of our choosing.
    She was also a very sweet lady!
    I strongly recommend her for anyone looking to elope.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Timothy E. · Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I would like to thank Judith for helping to make our day special. The bridge was a beautiful place to express our love and the scenery was breathtaking.

Elope PA's reply:

Timothy and Elizabeth, Thank you very much. I do agree that the bridge is breathtaking. I hope you have much love going forward for many years to come. Judith of Elope PA

Kirsten · Married on 09/28/2017

Rev. Judith was a pleasure to work with. She made everything super quick and easy. Her husband was also along for the ride and helped with pictures and such. Although we did not know her, she felt like family from the time she pulled into the driveway. My husband and I had a super small simple ceremony with just our immediate family and we could not have been more pleased with the services that were provided to us. We highly recommend them for anyone who is looking to keep it simple.

Kirsten and Devin:
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It sort of did feel like family when your mom remembered being my physical therapist. Your whole family was so nice, and we both wish you the very best in the future.
  • Counterclockwork

Jacob · Married on 09/25/2017

Very friendly and quick service! (And affordable compared to everything else I researched) They chose a great place for the ceremony as you can see in the pictures. ;) Local Clerk's Office wasn't available for over a month. I called Elope PA and was able to seal the deal within hours!

Elope PA's reply:

Jacob and Danielle: Thank you for sharing your experience. Yes, rarely on a Monday am I completely booked up, and I'm so glad I was available the same day you called. I think to date, you are one of my top three quickest ceremonies... from phone call to married in 3 hours flat. Judith of Elope PA

Kristi · Married on 09/08/2017

Judith was absolutely great! She was so helpful & a joy to work with for our special day.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

Judith married us and we couldn't be any happier.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Sarah and Michael:
    Thank you so much, and I wish you many happy years ahead.

Jill S. · Married on 07/15/2017

We were married by Rev. Judith Guasch on 07/15/17 at Sachs Covered Bridge in Gettysburg. We wanted an intimate and personal ceremony, and Rev. Judith provided just that. She customized our ceremony and accommodated all of our requests. Rev. Judith performed our ceremony on the date requested, even though it was her own anniversary. She is very professional and handled every detail, but even more importantly - she is super friendly and warm. She felt like an old friend. We would highly recommend Rev. Judith to any couple looking to "Elope PA &MD". We loved her!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Elope PA's reply:

Jill & Scott: Thank you so much. Actually it was my honor doing your wedding on our anniversary and a fantastic way to start our day. It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope we meet again.
    Blessings, Judith of Elope PA

Amber · Married on 04/10/2017

My husband and I dont like attention so a wedding was out of the picture. We wanted to celebrate our love in an inexpensive, non-religious, personal way. Elope PA accomplished all that. Judith was extremely kind and caring. She was able to make our 5-minute elopement romantic (which I didn't think was possible!). It's been 7 months since we got married, and we still wouldn't change a thing about that day. It was perfect, and we thank Judith for that!

Elope PA's reply:

Amber and Kyle: Thank you for your kind words. Yes, an elopement can be romantic, fun or anything else you want it to be when you don't want a big wedding. Your day was absolutely beautiful, as were the two of you. Judith of Elope PA

Stephanie · Married on 02/16/2017

Getting married by Judith was the simplest and most convenient ceremony you could ever imagine. She was very good at quickly responding to inquiries and even texted us to help us navigate the Gettysburg area to our marriage venue, which we were unfamiliar with. The ceremony itself was very quick (which was great since it was freezing and I wore a halter style dress). We were also unsure of the exact date we wanted, but Judith was patient and worked with us to find the right day. Judith was so helpful and the ceremony was everything we wanted!

Tiffanie · Married on 01/13/2017

Judith was amazing with making sure we were comfortable and happy with the way our elopement was performed. Her husband also took some beautiful photos of us along the way. We were married in a coffee shop, per our request, and 10 months later, we are still incredibly happy we used ElopePA.

Tiffanie and Karsyn:
    Thank you so much. I loved how fun your ceremony was, and I absolutely love the photo you posted. I hope you have many happy (and coffee-filled) years ahead.