Elope In Austin Reviews

Elope In Austin 3
Elope In Austin 4
Elope In Austin 5

REGINA · Married on 03/16/2019

Our wedding was perfect. I could not have asked for more. Elope in Austin gave me my fairy tale dream wedding on my budget. Thank you so much for all your hard work. You were amazing.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Elope In Austin 6

Elope In Austin's reply:

Regina, thank you for having us part of your celebration, and your sweet words, as it means a lot to us! Wishing you both the very best!!

Priscilla · Married on 08/30/2018

Elope in Austin gave us the wedding of or dreams. We wanted something small but beautiful. They made it so easy! Thank you Elope In Austin see you in 20 when we renew our vows!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Elope In Austin 7
    Elope In Austin 8
    Elope In Austin 9
    Elope In Austin 10

Deborah · Married on 11/07/2017

Elope In Austin is an amazing service. Everything was taken care of with the utmost professionalism. It was also fun to plan our special day with the friendly people. Special thanks to Rev. Lorelei for making our day a wonderful experience. We highly recommend using Elope In Austin for your wedding day. Glenn and Debbie

Sent on 11/09/2017

Elope In Austin's reply:

Well you were so amazing and easy to work with. Oh and I cant wait to see the photos...
  • Emilia

Emilia · Married on 05/30/2017

DO IT! Their price point is LITERALLY the best in the industry, and they work with you individually to create a truly unique and special experience. I was blown away by the attention to detail they had, and their care to truly make our day the most memorable day of our lives! Also, the photos taken were breathtaking! Our family and friends have been endlessly impressed, and loved the intimacy of the pictures so much, they didn't even mind they weren't there, lol!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Delores · Married on 05/25/2017

After being single for many years, I never dreamed I would be married again. I was thankful that I found Elope in Austin. My husband and I decided to elope and using Elope in Austin, we chose to marry at Star Hill Ranch, which was absolutely amazing! Rev. Ed and Rev. Lorelei were wonderful. Thank you for both for helping us to create a special memory that we continue to think about often. You both helped us to feel comfortable and relaxed. It definitely was a joyous time for both of us and thank you for sealing our love for one another. I definitely recommend you use Elope in Austin to create special memories!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Seraiah · Married on 05/07/2017

Me and my husband had the most beautiful and intimate wedding ceremony. Everything was done to my exact imagination, Lorelei and Ed are the most wonderful people, I'm so glad I chose Elope in Austin to make our day one to remember!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Elope In Austin's reply:

Ah thanks for your words we always want our couples to feel that they got more than they asked for!

Shelly · Married on 04/22/2017

Lorelei was responsive and informative to my husband and I when we booked our wedding. She took care of sending us a wonderful professional photographer, also. On the big day, the Reverend Ed arrived on time with our photographer, and they patiently did their magic and gave us a beautiful ceremony. Reverend Ed was ready with a handkerchief when my inevitable tears came and did his best to help me to relax. Lorelei took care of filing our marriage license with the county clerk, also. I can recommend Elope In Austin to couples looking for a stress-free wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Elope In Austin's reply:

We are privileged to serve couples like yourselves... thanks!

Brandy · Married on 03/23/2017

I would recommend Elope in Austin to ANY bride! Everything was beautiful, calm, and effortless! I actually enjoyed every moment stress free :) Mrs. James

Sent on 07/27/2017

Rev Ed and Rev Lorelei are beyond amazing. We didn't have a large amount of family local and didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money, so we chose an elopement package with not many expectations. They did a phenomenal job starting with coordinating it all in one weeks timeframe. They guided us (lost) over the phone to the venue, where everything was set up. The photography came out amazing, with no effort or prompting on our part and yet Lorelei managed to capture every single important moment! It was easily the most stress free event I have ever been a part of let alone MY own wedding! The night was so comfortable and enjoyable beginning from the traditional father daughter walk/procession and ceremony to the cake cutting ceremony. We had the experience of a lifetime with the feel like we had spent thousands of dollars and yet they are so cost effective and do not skimp on a single aspect! Their relationship and marriage is something be admired and it was so heartwarming to have had such a strong and wise couple perform our ceremony knowing how strong their own marriage is!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Elope In Austin's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful words, we feel that every couple regardless of how much money they spend should have thee very best experience possible. Love the two of you cuz I know who you are!