Ellynne Bridal Reviews

Ellynne Bridal View more information

4.1

Tiffany Married on 06/08/2021

Paige was amazing!

I was worried I wouldn't leave with anything as I prefer color dresses. Thankfully Paige was able to get me into the perfect one for me! Budget and vision wise I left super happy!
  • Maggi
    Maggi D. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing Dress

Found my dress here! The staff was great and made it a really good experience!
    Hannah Married on 12/20/2019
    This was the second bridal store I went to looking for a dress. After my first experience at another store I was worried I wouldn't find something I loved. However, the moment I walked into Ellynne I saw tons of dresses I wanted to try on, and ended up trying on at least 15 within my budget. I found my dream dress and even better it was half my budget! I found 4 or 5 dresses I loved at Ellynne and can guarantee anyone can find something to fit their style for a great price. Sarah helped me during my appointment and she made the experience relaxing and fun for both me and my family. The room we were in to try dresses on was stunning and it was an intimate experience with the people I brought to help me. I can't recommend Ellynne enough to other brides.
    Cassandra Married on 09/21/2019
    All the ladies were very nice. Katie was wonderful and very help and understanding with the type of dress I liked. Definitely would recommend this place to other ladies. By far one of the best bridal experiences!
    Samantha Married on 08/03/2019
    I had such an amazing experience with tina at this shop! I would recommend her to anyone and this shop to anyone! She made me feel amazing! We also found the bridesmaids dresses the same day!
    Brooke Married on 04/27/2019
    We unfortunately had a bad experience at a different shop and after driving 7 hours to go dress shopping we didn't want to give up so we walked into Ellynne Bridal, Tina didn't even bat an eye even though they were booked all day with appointments. Not once did I feel like she was rushed or needing to go help someone else. She was attentive and helped me with all my questions and concerns. The whole staff was phenomenal, and I would highly recommend Ellynne Bridal! I'm so glad we came and found the perfect dress and I am so appreciative of the patience they had with us and dealing with us as walk ins!
    Chelsea Married on 07/12/2018
    Sara was AMANING!!! I definitely recommend checking out Ellynnes. They had a ton of dresses to choose from and were very supportive!
    Madeline Married on 05/26/2018
    Tina Clang was a joy to work with! Not only did she anticipate my own as well as my parties every wish or need, but also made me excited to get into my dress and get married! I CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

Ellynne Bridal's reply:

Madeline, thank you for your blushing review! It has been a joy working with you throughout this exciting process! We cannot wait for your BIG day!
    -The Ellynne Bridal Team
    Nicole Married on 12/16/2017
    Had the best experience at Ellynne! I had a really hard time deciding between two dresses and they did everything they could to help me make a decision. They have a huge selection of dresses at a great price. Highly recommend!!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/05/2017
    I had such a good experience at Ellyne Bridal. Chelsea was amazing! She helped me dicern how I felt about each dress, asking me several insightful questions and showing me how dresses can be altered to fit my tastes. I really felt like she was my best friend during the appointment. She pulled a few dresses she thought I might like, a couple were completely different than I was originally looking at and one became a finalist! More than anything I felt like she really cared about helping me to find the right
    dress and took a lot of time- 3 hours, even though I'm pretty sure the appointment was only 2. Can't wait to go back when my dress comes in!!
    Molly Married on 07/29/2017
    I had an amazing experience at Ellynne Bridal. They made me feel special and important from the minute I walked in. They had a huge room full of beautiful dresses and they did a great job helping me find the types of dresses I wanted to try on. They weren't pushing or anything like that either, which I really appreciated! I received the same great service when I came to try my dress on six months later as well. Wonderful ladies over at Ellynnes!
    Courtney Married on 06/03/2017
    I had an amazing experience finding my dress at Ellynne Bridal. Ellynne not only helped with all the dresses I tried on and made me feel glamorous but she gave me a fantastic deal on my dream dress!
    Emma Married on 01/28/2017
    I found my dress at Ellynne off the clearance rack, which was perfect since we had a short engagement. Everyone at Ellynne was so good to me throughout the entire process. Love!
  • User2299176 2+ years ago
    Love them! Lisa is great and very helpful!
  • User2243689 2+ years ago
    The thing I loved about Ellynne's was that they were not pushy at all. If I put on a dress and said no right away they let me take it off. All of the other places I went to made me stand there and pick a dress apart before letting me take it off even if it was an instant no. I loved that they gave me space but were still very helpful and friendly when I had questions. I ended up finding the perfect dress there and could not be any happier! The only downside I can see about this place is that their sample dresses are much smaller than what the other boutiques around town carry. This wasn't an issue for me but I could see how it might be discouraging to bigger ladies.
    Jessica Married on 02/05/2016
    They really make you feel special when finding your dress! They have a lot of beautiful dresses to pick from!!
    Julie Married on 10/16/2015
    I had a wonderful experience at Ellynne Bridal. My dress and veil are perfect and all the staff members were extremely helpful and friendly each time I was in the store. They had a great selection of dresses and are open convenient hours. They answered all my questions and I would highly recommend them to my friends.
    Traci Married on 10/03/2015
    Ellynne Bridal was an amazing place to find my dress! Their selection was wonderful and their staff were very nice and easy to work with. Even when I was struggling to find what I was looking for, they were patient and flexible until I found "the one"! Lynn was great and very informative. I had been to other places and did not get near the service I received at Ellynne!
    Johnni Married on 10/03/2015
    I had such a great experience at Ellynne Bridal. I felt like I was on "Say Yes to the Dress" and that's exactly what I did! There was a platform, huge mirror, and robe in every dressing room, not to mention the fabulous customer service. I loved that they have dresses in all price ranges and ask you your budget at the beginning of your appointment. I felt like the quality of dresses at Ellynne Bridal was so much better than anywhere else I looked. I recommended Ellynne Bridal to a few colleagues and friends and they ended up purchasing their dress from this boutique. The only complaint that I might have is that their appointments are only 1 hour long; I could see many girls having to make a second appointment to try on more dresses if they didn't find what they wanted in the first hour. This wasn't a problem for me as I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on :)
    Kaitlin Married on 09/19/2015
    Although I didn't get my wedding dress from Ellynne Bridal, we got my mothers, sisters (matron of honor) and flower girls dress here! They were attentive, helpful, and very reasonably priced! They have a great variety of mother of the bride dresses that are STUNNING!
  • User2317297 2+ years ago
    Ellynne Bridal was very accomodating. They were not pushy at all. They ordered my dress and received it a lot quicker than i expected. Everyone there was very helpful. My dress was absolutely beautiful and i couldnt of asked for anything more.
    Courtney Married on 08/01/2015
    Ellynne's Bridal was great! They were very helpful and make you feel right at home when trying on dresses!
    Chelsea Married on 06/27/2015
    They were so helpful and I am so happy I found the dress of my dreams! Thank you so much!
    Carol Married on 06/26/2015
    Madison was so great! Never once was she overbearing on my friends and I as I searched for the perfect dress. She did, however, provide realistic suggestions on how to make my look even better.Then after purchasing the dress I had a freak out moment of what size to buy; even when I became the worrisome bride trying to figure out the dress size, she and the rest of Ellyne's bridal were very patient with me. Can't wait until my dress arrives and they can help with the rest of the process! I visited the store twice. Originally I only wanted to try on one certain dress from the store and planned on buying it in my hometown. However, after experiencing impeccable service twice I knew they deserved the purchase. I would recommend Madison and the Ellyne's Bridal crew to anyone looking for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
    Sarah Married on 06/20/2015
    I went shopping in both Omaha and Lincoln for a wedding dress and found the dress of my dreams at Ellynne Bridal. I worked with Nichole during my appointment. She was so knowledgeable! She listened to my wants, my insecurities, and really took the time to pull many options. The dress I ended up getting was one she actually picked out! I strongly recommend going to Ellynne Bridal for an experience never to forget! My dress was my everything on my wedding day. <3