95 Reviews for Ellis Ranch Wedding Park

Cocktail Reception (1)
Drapery (1)
Furniture (1)
95 Ellis Ranch Wedding Park Reviews

We highly recommend Ellis Ranch for your wedding! Not only is it affordable, but they work with you as much as you want! The venue offered everything we wanted and provided excellent service before, during and after the wedding. I chose to be my own wedding planner and would not have been successful without the well-organized process Ellis has. They gave us a list of things we need to remember on the wedding day, provided us with plenty of options for decorating, bar service and linens. My favorite part was they let us have the wedding we wanted, they would offer advice when needed but allowed us to make it our own. The facility was spotless and everything was setup exactly like we had asked the moment we walked in the venue for our wedding day. The horse and carriage ride into the ceremony is well worth the money, I still have family members, friends and coworkers coming up to me raving about how “magical” that entrance was!

Profile Picture Bethani, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Carriage House wedding and reception site was perfect! It was beautiful, easily accessible and had everything we could possibly want. We used vendors they recommended and put on a perfect wedding and reception. They were easy to work with, very responsive and really know their business! It was a perfect day at the perfect place!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Buddy got married there awesome place! Definitely would be interested when the right one comes around! Bartender was great and made tatsty drinks!

Profile Picture Eric, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had our wedding on July 21st, 2017 at the Ellis Ranch Event Center in Loveland, CO. First of all, as a horse lover, one of the main reasons we chose Ellis Ranch was because of the carriage ride, and I can honestly say, IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! I mean how many brides can say they were escorted to and from the isle in a horse drawn carriage? We chose the event center because we originally started out with a guest list of almost 200, and even though our final guest count ended up being a little less than 100, I am still glad we chose the event center. It gave us plenty of room to move around and I loved the rustic design and up-lighting. The day of our wedding it started to rain, so we were both worried because we had be looking forward to having our ceremony outside. Shawn calmly assured us, “ we’ll wait a few minutes to see if it stops, and if it doesn’t, we’ll wait a few more minutes.” We ended up having our ceremony outside, and although we still got spit on a little, it was well worth it. Kim and Shawn, and all of the Ellis family and staff were so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this BEAUTIFUL venue to any couple looking to “get hitched”. Thank you all for helping to make our special day so wonderful!
The Oskarson’s

Profile Picture Christine , 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

As an attendee at my daughter's recent wedding at the Ranch. The weather was questionable, but all precautions had been anticipated,(We went from outdoors to under their canopy without a hitch. The catering, and service were very professional as well.My favorite part of the day,(Aside from dancing with my daughter), was the carriage ride. All in all, the Ellis Ranch made the day. The father of the bride,(Kelly Gorman), I am unable to answer the specific questions.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We just can't express how easy it was to do our daughter's destination wedding here. Living over 500 miles away, I have to admit I was worried. The minute we drove up to Ellis Ranch, we knew THIS was an amazing location. Shawn is very knowledgeable and professional. The level of satisfaction is well over 5.0 stars. They handled EVERYTHING we entrusted them to do, and it was exactly as they said it would happen. We would highly recommend them to each of you.

Profile Picture Peggy, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just love this location. I am so glad we chose Ellis for our ceremony and reception. Shawn and Kim are so helpful and are always quick to respond when you call or email them asking a question.

Profile Picture User1180382, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so pleased with our experience at Ellis Ranch. Shaun and Kim are very kind, professional and went above and beyond to help us make our wedding beautiful. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This Venue pays for it self when it comes to the views and staff. I am glad that I choosethis place, th staff works well with you and helps with ideas and planning if needed. Shawn, Kim and the parents are great to work with and they treat you just like family. WIll defently go back or suggest site to anyone.

Profile Picture Brooke , 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Barware, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Ellis Ranch was great! They accommodated our service dogs, and helped us feel at home for our wedding. I'm so glad we chose their beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Dan, 8/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Linens, Wheelchair Access

We had a great time at our wedding and really wouldn't have changed anything!
Only thing I would suggest is more pictures of the venue and an e-mail or online way of seeing colors of linens and that sort of thing because it is kind of far up in the mountains and we didn't live close to there so stopping by wasn't really an option.
Other than that everything was great!

Profile Picture User5559223, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVED this venue! There was nothing I would change. Had a great time and a country star crashed our wedding! Kim and Shawn were great.

Profile Picture User5438933, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place. Wonderful staff and service

Profile Picture Megan, 7/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ellis Ranch was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. They were accommodating with all of our requests and helped provide a stress free environment. The venue is beautiful, the people are very nice and and a pleasure to work with, and all of their recommendations were perfect for what we needed. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

i couldn't have asked for more from Ellis Ranch, everyone was amazing to work with

Profile Picture User5559188, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ellis Ranch was an amazing location for a perfect day. We could not have asked for a more detailed courteous staff. The day was everything we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Rebecca , 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Barware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Tables

The whole Ellis family was great to work with. They know what they are going and helped everything go very smooth. The venue is just beautiful. The carriage ride topped it off and surprised everyone!

Profile Picture Bryanna, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our suggestions to other couples are to ensure that you are honest and upfront about what you are looking for when speaking with Kim and Shawn. Don't feel like the entire venue needs to be decorated. We did not do many decorations except for on the tables and some signage and it turned out beautifully. We encourage a meet with there preferred vendors as we chose some of them and they did fantastic!!!

Profile Picture JoEllen, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful Colorado Front Range venue with magnificent views/scenery, yet very simple and peaceful! We are farmers/ranchers and this place gave us the Wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great friendly staff, wonderful options and amenities but very affordable (especially for a large family!)

Beautiful fall wedding thanks to Ellis Ranch!

Profile Picture User4063685, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Shawn and Kim were the nicest hosts ever

Profile Picture Susana, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having out wedding at Ellis Ranch was such a great decision! Shawn and Kim bent over backward to be sure our wedding was carefree, and it was. The staff is so helpful, which really made the day run amazingly smooth. I didn't have to worry about anything at all. It was a great feeling to know I could focus on the the emotions and excitement of the wedding. The best thing about it was that the site lended the romantic feel that I wanted for the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Libbi, 9/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shawn was great to work with! It's a beautiful facility and evening went very smoothly because of how well organized they were. I would use them again!

Profile Picture User4556371, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

WOW!! My husband and I recently got married at the Carriage House at Ellis Ranch. Our main goal for the weekend was to have a fun and stress-free weekend and the staff at Ellis Ranch helped make that possible! Their incredible list of vendors helped us choose amazing people who truly cared about making our day memorable. Shawn and Kim were always available for questions and there if we needed any suggestions. The setting is absolutely gorgeous and your guests will be blown away!

I couldn't get over what amazing comments our guests made about the venue! We still have people telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to! This would not have been possible without the incredible beauty and people at Ellis Ranch!

Ashley Martinez