Ellis Ranch Wedding Park Reviews

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 7
  • Jaedyn

Jaedyn Martinez · Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely love!

Ellis ranch is beautiful and Shaun and Kim are great to work with! Shaun helped us out on wedding day and made sure everything was running smoothly! It was the perfect place for our special day!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

AMAZING. Recommend 100%.

Ellis Ranch was an amazing venue for my wedding. It was beautiful, easy to work with, and big enough for our guests to move comfortably. The ceremony setting is intimate and pretty with the benches, the backgrounds work lovely with pictures, and the barn is filled with such cool woodwork that minimal decor is necessary. Shawn and Kim worked great with my family, as I planned a wedding out of state, and we’re very accommodating. HIGHLY recommend Ellis for weddings, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 8
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 9
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 10

Elise · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect day

I'm so glad we got the privilege to get married here. The owners are absolutely amazing, and so caring. They set up stuff so beautifully, it took my breath away. It honestly was the perfect day.

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 11
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 12
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 13
  • Amaris

Amaris · Married on 05/12/2019

Best Day Ever

We absolutely loved our wedding day. Shawn and Kim made sure everything went smooth. When we arrived everything was setup beautiful and easy for us to quickly decorate, the carriage house is so beautiful little decorations were needed. Would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Tina · Married on 08/18/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better venue. I was told by several guests that they have never seen a more beautiful wedding. Everyone at Ellis was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

I can't begin to thank Shawn and Kim for such an amazingly perfect wedding for our daughter. They were so incredibly helpful and answered all of our questions, and were very flexible in setting up meeting times with our daughter and husband. Every aspect of the ceremony and reception was planned out and the entire evening ran smoothly without any obvious helpers in the mix. Hiring the horse and carriage is worth every penny! We received so many compliments after the wedding on how wonderful everything went and how much fun every guest had. We are so glad that our daughter decided to have her wedding in Loveland and chose Ellis Ranch!!

Sent on 06/28/2018
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 06/01/2018

Ellis Ranch is definitely one of the most beautiful wedding venues in Northern Colorado. Kim and Shawn were great to work with. When first visiting, Shawn was very helpful in helping us vision our day at the venue and then throughout the process Kim was very responsive to every email question that I had. The day of ran very smoothly. The venue speaks for itself. We didn't have to do much decorating at all because it is already decorated so beautifully. The whole property is beautiful. We have only gotten a preview of our pictures, but the views in the back are amazing! Would highly recommend Ellis Ranch!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 14
    Ellis Ranch Wedding Park 15

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

Ellis Ranch is an absolutely beautiful place to get married and the owner is extremely friendly and accommodating. It was worth every penny and we can't wait for the pictures, as the scenery was spectacular.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Bethani · Married on 10/14/2017

We highly recommend Ellis Ranch for your wedding! Not only is it affordable, but they work with you as much as you want! The venue offered everything we wanted and provided excellent service before, during and after the wedding. I chose to be my own wedding planner and would not have been successful without the well-organized process Ellis has. They gave us a list of things we need to remember on the wedding day, provided us with plenty of options for decorating, bar service and linens. My favorite part was they let us have the wedding we wanted, they would offer advice when needed but allowed us to make it our own. The facility was spotless and everything was setup exactly like we had asked the moment we walked in the venue for our wedding day. The horse and carriage ride into the ceremony is well worth the money, I still have family members, friends and coworkers coming up to me raving about how “magical” that entrance was!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

The Carriage House wedding and reception site was perfect! It was beautiful, easily accessible and had everything we could possibly want. We used vendors they recommended and put on a perfect wedding and reception. They were easy to work with, very responsive and really know their business! It was a perfect day at the perfect place!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Eric · Married on 07/22/2017

Buddy got married there awesome place! Definitely would be interested when the right one comes around! Bartender was great and made tatsty drinks!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Christine · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband and I had our wedding on July 21st, 2017 at the Ellis Ranch Event Center in Loveland, CO. First of all, as a horse lover, one of the main reasons we chose Ellis Ranch was because of the carriage ride, and I can honestly say, IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! I mean how many brides can say they were escorted to and from the isle in a horse drawn carriage? We chose the event center because we originally started out with a guest list of almost 200, and even though our final guest count ended up being a little less than 100, I am still glad we chose the event center. It gave us plenty of room to move around and I loved the rustic design and up-lighting. The day of our wedding it started to rain, so we were both worried because we had be looking forward to having our ceremony outside. Shawn calmly assured us, “ we’ll wait a few minutes to see if it stops, and if it doesn’t, we’ll wait a few more minutes.” We ended up having our ceremony outside, and although we still got spit on a little, it was well worth it. Kim and Shawn, and all of the Ellis family and staff were so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this BEAUTIFUL venue to any couple looking to “get hitched”. Thank you all for helping to make our special day so wonderful!
    The Oskarson’s

Sent on 10/31/2017

Richard · Married on 06/17/2017

As an attendee at my daughter's recent wedding at the Ranch. The weather was questionable, but all precautions had been anticipated,(We went from outdoors to under their canopy without a hitch. The catering, and service were very professional as well.My favorite part of the day,(Aside from dancing with my daughter), was the carriage ride. All in all, the Ellis Ranch made the day. The father of the bride,(Kelly Gorman), I am unable to answer the specific questions.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Peggy · Married on 08/20/2016

We just can't express how easy it was to do our daughter's destination wedding here. Living over 500 miles away, I have to admit I was worried. The minute we drove up to Ellis Ranch, we knew THIS was an amazing location. Shawn is very knowledgeable and professional. The level of satisfaction is well over 5.0 stars. They handled EVERYTHING we entrusted them to do, and it was exactly as they said it would happen. We would highly recommend them to each of you.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you Peggy for the kind review. We always enjoy working with brides and their families. We know how stressful it is when planning and hosting a wedding. Hope you all have many more wonderful memories.

I just love this location. I am so glad we chose Ellis for our ceremony and reception. Shawn and Kim are so helpful and are always quick to respond when you call or email them asking a question.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you so much for kind review, we will continue to try and serve our bride and clients as you mentioned.

Gretchen · Married on 05/07/2016

We were so pleased with our experience at Ellis Ranch. Shaun and Kim are very kind, professional and went above and beyond to help us make our wedding beautiful. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/02/2015

This Venue pays for it self when it comes to the views and staff. I am glad that I choosethis place, th staff works well with you and helps with ideas and planning if needed. Shawn, Kim and the parents are great to work with and they treat you just like family. WIll defently go back or suggest site to anyone.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you Brooke for such a sweet review. We loved hosting your wedding and wish you both the happiest life ever.

Dan · Married on 08/13/2015

Ellis Ranch was great! They accommodated our service dogs, and helped us feel at home for our wedding. I'm so glad we chose their beautiful venue!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, all our brides for do get feel like they are part of the family. We wish you the very best.

We had a great time at our wedding and really wouldn't have changed anything!
    Only thing I would suggest is more pictures of the venue and an e-mail or online way of seeing colors of linens and that sort of thing because it is kind of far up in the mountains and we didn't live close to there so stopping by wasn't really an option.
    Other than that everything was great!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, we will take a look into see how we could get the linen colors online. Great suggestion.

LOVED this venue! There was nothing I would change. Had a great time and a country star crashed our wedding! Kim and Shawn were great.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you for choosing our family ranch for your wedding. Craig sure enjoyed being able to a small part of special day.

Megan · Married on 07/16/2015

Beautiful place. Wonderful staff and service

Sent on 07/17/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on our family wedding ranch. It means the world to us.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2015

Ellis Ranch was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. They were accommodating with all of our requests and helped provide a stress free environment. The venue is beautiful, the people are very nice and and a pleasure to work with, and all of their recommendations were perfect for what we needed. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Wow thank you for the sweet review, as a family we enjoy each and every bride and hope to make their dreams come true. Hope to see you at the ranch for one of your up coming Anniversaries.

i couldn't have asked for more from Ellis Ranch, everyone was amazing to work with

Sent on 10/26/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you for the five star review, so kind of you. We sure enjoyed helping make your day special.

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

Ellis Ranch was an amazing location for a perfect day. We could not have asked for a more detailed courteous staff. The day was everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Ellis Ranch Wedding Park's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for five star review, you sweet comments mean the world to us. Thank you for sharing your special day with us.