ElliottK Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for ElliottK Photography

• Britney

Britney H. 路 Getting married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!

Elliot has done our Maternity shoot and our Daughter鈥檚 6 month photo shoot. Both times he has been so nice and helpful and he is really amazing at his job. We will definitely book him for our wedding in the future. 馃槈 馃槉

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Megan

Megan R. 路 Getting married on 05/01/2021

Elopement Photographer

Elliott was very professional and quick to respond throughout the entire process. He even gave us an extra 20 edited photos. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Kimberly M. 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Best photographer in the DMV!!

Elliott is an exceptional photographer. He made our engagement photo experience so much fun! My fiance and I were so impressed with the photos he captured. Also, he is very professional, punctual and he gave us a quick turnaround on our photos.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Lyn

Lyn 路 Married on 09/18/2020

Dream Photographer

Elliot has the insane ability to be as equally excited about my photos as I am :) that鈥檚 saying a whole lot!!! Elliot shot my engagement photos and I was highly impressed at his organization and professionalism. He took the time to speak with me several times in order to make sure he understood my vision for the shoot....we shot in the afternoon and by the same bight I received all of my beautiful pictures!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Ashley P. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

October 2019 wedding

Elliott shot at our fall 2019 wedding. Although he was new to shooting at weddings he did an excellent job capturing our most precious moments. Now I have beautiful photos to relive every moment of my wedding and I couldn't be happier with choosing him as our photographer.

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Kerdijah

Kerdijah M. 路 Married on 05/16/2019

Photoshoot

Elliott is such a fantastic photographer. He responds quickly, acts professionally, easy to work with, and is very personable. He took my college graduation photos which came out beautifully. He really works with you to capture special moments with ease. I have him scheduled to take my professional headshots and will have him do any future shoots I need. Elliott is very reliable and you will not be disappointed with your experience!

Sent on 08/06/2020