Elliegantupdos Reviews

Elliegantupdos 3
Elliegantupdos 4
Elliegantupdos 5

Kimberly · Getting married on 01/15/2024

I went to Alyssa for my MOB hair and it was stunning!!! I received so many compliments and my hair held up for the entire day and night (it was exactly 100 degrees out)!! My hair and make up was done by 10 am and still on and looking amazing at 2 am! Alyssa was great at scheduling a hair trial, gave me options to pick from and took photos to ensure I would have the same look on the big day! Can't wait for the next special occasion, I know exactly who to call!!!

Alisia · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Alyssa did my hair for my cousin's wedding a few years ago and ever since then she's been doing my haircuts, color, and styling, and my family's as well. She is super talented at doing different hairstyles in a very timely manner. She's done both updos and downdos and I was always satisfied with the way it came out. Not only is she a great hairstylist but someone you could easily connect to. She makes you feel very comfortable during the sessions and she's very caring and accommodating. Hire Elliegantupdos for your event and you'll get to experience Alyssa's magic.

Katelynn Toomer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Would highly recommend

Alyssa was a dream to work with, from setting up my trial to organizing a schedule for the wedding day to include 7 bridesmaids, my mom and me, she was amazing. During my trial I was able to try three different looks which was really helpful in picking what I wanted for my big day. Alyssa was able to work quickly and efficiently to finish 9 styles in the 6 hour time frame we had. Everyone loved their hair and they all looked perfect throughout the night. I could not have asked for anything better for my wedding day!

Elliegantupdos 6
    Elliegantupdos 7
    Elliegantupdos 8
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Nicole · Getting married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful updos! My number one go to hair stylist!

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • Sara

Sara Hanna · Married on 11/16/2019

Great to work with

Alyssa was great to work with, on time and very professional. Had multiple trials prior to the wedding to get the look down and my hair looked great!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2019

Alyssa is amazing!

To say mine and my girls hair was PERFECT for my wedding is such an understatement. Or hair started in place the WHOLE night. Alyssa is super professional and very easy to get in touch with. From the day of my hair trial I knew I wanted her to be the person to do my hair on my big day. All of my girls loved their hairstyles and how amazing Alyssa was. Highly recommend her for any and ALL events.

Elliegantupdos 9
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing service

I couldn’t have asked for anyone better on my wedding day. First off, I changed the number of people needing Alyssas services multiple times and she was always willing to accommodate. Then I last minute changed the start time and without hesitation she agreed to come to me at 0400! She was super sweet and got right in with my family. We all looked amazing! She’s worth double the price or more than what she charged me. I wish i had my professional pictures back to post! Oh and last minute my sister no longer wanted the updo she had so she completely redid her hair (she has the thickest and longest hair) and she curled her whole head and pinned it back (picture attached) and she still finished before my photographer came! Everyone was in awe of my hair

Elliegantupdos 14
    Elliegantupdos 15
    Elliegantupdos 16
    Elliegantupdos 17
    Elliegantupdos 18
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Daniela · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing Hair stylist and makeup artist

Alyssa’s talents are truly unmatched, but her professionalism and dedication to making sure you are happy with every detail is what sets her apart! I couldn’t be happier with her work and my bridal party shared the same feelings! I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone with attention to detail and who really listens and delivers.

Elliegantupdos 19
    Elliegantupdos 20
    Elliegantupdos 21
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Elisa · Married on 10/11/2019

So happy I hired her!

I am so happy I hired Alyssa for my wedding and would highly recommend her!! From the hair trial I felt very comfortable with her and she allowed me to try multiple hair styles to help make my decision. Her expertise, talent, friendliness, and calming and fun personality sold me I didn’t try anyone else. On the wedding day she was punctual and prepared. My hair came out beautiful and literally stayed the same all night. I got many complements about my hair and I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. We had a great time with her getting ready in the morning and she fit right in with my bridesmaids and mom. She also did my bridesmaids’ hair, all different styles, and they came out beautiful all when none of them had trials! I would definitely trust her for any event, especially such an important day as your wedding. She added to my getting ready experience on such a special day for me, and I can’t thank her enough! Thank you Alyssa!!

Elliegantupdos 22
    Elliegantupdos 23
    Elliegantupdos 24
    Sent on 10/31/2019

Christina Allan · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

So professional and punctual she made me and my girls shine!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Melody · Married on 09/29/2019

Incredible!

Alyssa was absolutely amazing. From my first trial we hit it off right away and I knew she was someone I'd want around on my wedding day. She let me try multiple styles at my trial to make sure I knew exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day I had a little bridal meltdown and she was right there to calm me down and make sure everything was perfect and exactly what I pictured. She also did 6 of my bridesmaids hair who all have different hair types and everyone's came out beautiful!! I'm so grateful I had her there for my wedding day and I wish I had another event for her to style my hair for!!!

Elliegantupdos 25
    Elliegantupdos 26
    Elliegantupdos 27
    Elliegantupdos 28
    Sent on 10/14/2019

Neha Patel · Married on 07/07/2019

Indian hairstyle

Alysse is a wonderful person and was at the venue earlier than given time. Very polite and did hairstyle for 4 in no time. All of our hairstyle was looking so wonderful and stayed perfectly. I would recommend her to any occasion. In the future for any other events, i will be hiring her. Such a great job. Kudos to you Alysse. I an SSI happy that i hired you.

Elliegantupdos 29
    Elliegantupdos 30
    Elliegantupdos 31
    Elliegantupdos 32
    Elliegantupdos 33
    Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Afroditi

Afroditi · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing updos and wonderful service!

I've worked with Alyssa a few times now and I'm always so happy with her service. She's friendly and does great work. She was super accommodating and easy to work with. If you're looking for someone to do updo's for your bridal party I highly recommend Elliegant Updos!

Elliegantupdos 34
    Sent on 01/15/2019

Vanina Mens · Married on 04/27/2019

Ellie is simply the best!

Working with Ellie was a pleasure from beginning to end! She was so sweet and yet super professional. I have very thin hair with zero volume and she managed to make this super elegant updo that stayed perfect throughout the night. She made also my mother, sister and best friend’s hair and they all looked gorgeous as well.
    Look no more ladies!!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sheba Ali · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing hair, Very Professional and Courteous!

My wedding was a Pakistani wedding Ellie did an amazing job with my hair! As well as the duppa (the head scarf) she was a LIFE SAVER!!! Ellie was very responsive, professional, and courteous!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Lisa Jones · Married on 04/14/2019

Outstanding hair and make up!

When it came to hair and makeup on my wedding day, I wanted to look absolutely perfect (like every other bride out there). Alyssa and Daisy provided just that! They were an amazing team to work with. I changed my hair and makeup look a few times and they rolled with it and were completely professional. My bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous as well. In a matter of 5 hours, they were able to do hair and makeup for 9 ladies. Our hair and makeup looked untouched throughout the entire wedding which is impressive considering it was 86 degrees outside.

Before finding them, I went on a couple of trials and the makeup artist made me look like a different person and it was just way too over the top. If you want to look flawless while working with a truly terrific team, I highly recommend ElliegantUpdos!

Elliegantupdos 35
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/13/2018

My hair and makeup for my wedding was beautiful

Alyssa did my girls and my hair and Daisy did our makeup for my wedding. Both did an amazing job they were at my house on time and were really fun to be with as we were getting ready. I looked and felt like a glamorous version of myself. And was so happy with their work. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alix · Married on 06/23/2018

Alyssa was absolutely incredible from the moment I first established contact until she was walking out of my house the morning of my wedding. Her work is completely flawless and she made my whole bridal party look amazing! I am BEYOND grateful to have worked with such a talented, kind, and professional stylist. If you get her, you’ll be lucky!

Elliegantupdos 36
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/02/2018

Alyssa was a breeze to work with! I highly recommend her! She had great skills and was also very effiecent. She was flexible and worked well with the women who did our makeup. She was such a great additive to my special day! I loved Alyssa so much she will now be my hair stylist! You must hire her!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Ruthy · Married on 05/04/2018

Alyssa was amazing !! She worked fast to get all my girls done in a timely manner . All my girls and myself were very happy with her work . I will use her for all my events!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Liz · Married on 05/03/2018

Alyssa is very friendly and prompt with answering any questions. She is professional, punctual and listens to your needs. Her price is very reasonable and her work is great! I was extremely impressed how she was able to time manage perfectly...she was able to finish 7 girls (including myself “the bride”) within the time frame (4hrs). I’ve happily recommended her to my MOH (who’s getting married next year) and to anyone!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Michele · Married on 04/07/2018

Alyssa did an amazing job on myself and my girls for my wedding a month ago. She was a pleasure to work with very responsive and very down to earth. Loved the way everyone’s hair came out. My hair stayed perfect the whole day/night! I left my veil in until 2am because I was too busy dancing my butt off all night long and my hair and the placement look exactly like it did that afternoon. Thanks Alyssa! You helped make my day perfect!

Elliegantupdos 37
    Sent on 05/05/2018

Rozalynn · Married on 05/20/2017

I just wanted to say what a fantastic job Alyssa did on me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. We were extremely happy with her work and everyone's kept on complimenting on how fabulous we all look. She took such time to make, not only myself, but my bridesmaids look beautiful and I couldn't be anymore grateful for her patience and awesome service. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Luciane · Married on 04/14/2017

Alyssa is amazing . Every time she does my hair it comes out amazing I'm always sooo happy . She great and her work

Melissa · Married on 01/31/2017

Alyssa is awesome! She's on time and does exactly what you ask of her. I know her for 5+ years and her work is amazing. I would recommend her to any bride for her special day.