Ellie Odom Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kamaryn B. Married on 03/15/2019

She is reliable, fantastic, and so sweet 😊

You can count on her to be there on time and do a fantastic job. I would HIGHLY recommend!
    Crystal S. Married on 09/29/2018

Ellie Odom Medlin

Ellie did a wonderful job helping us catch moments during our wedding we didn’t even think of. She was very sweet and accommodating . I would definitely have her do photos for me again !
    Miranda Married on 09/09/2018

Hands down.. The best!

Everything from our first meeting for coffee to the end of the wedding day was amazing! She has great advice, loads of experience, and will roll with any curve balls the day throws. She arrived filled with patience, grace and ready to jump in. Never once was I worried about the pictures, I knew she would get everything from the small details to the breath taking shots. I would recommend her over and over again, I can't wait for our family mini coming up soon!

Thank you so much Ellie! - Miranda
    Kaycee F. Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond Happy

Ellie is an awesome photographer! She did a marvelous job photographing us + our two crazy dogs during our engagement session and an even better job wrangling our wedding party + our families in our wedding day! Our pictures are beautiful, Ellie truly did a wonderful job capturing our special day.
    Alison Married on 08/01/2017
    I wish it would let me give more than 5 stars! Ellie is so friendly, hardworking, and kind! She shows patience in all situations and is always putting 110% into her work! I would highly recommend her for the next time you're looking to capture memories or a big moment!
    Sarah Married on 04/29/2017
    If I could rate it 6 stars I would! Incredible service and attention to detail. Ellie truly made our day special! I will use her for all of our photography needs from now on. I recommend her to everyone I know!
    Caroline Married on 01/15/2017
    Ellie did photography for my wedding back in January. The photos are gorgeous. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to be a wedding photographer when everything gets hectic! But Ellie is so patient, and she captured the most wonderful candid and genuine moments of mine and Doug’s wedding. I gave her a list of certain objects and moments I wanted captured during the day, and she did it perfectly. I think the best thing about her photography is that she captured beautiful and intimate moments amongst our guests that I never would have been able to experience had it not been for her artistry. Doug and I are both military and we weren’t actually able to meet Ellie until the day of the wedding when we flew home. That kind of coordination can be difficult and stressful, but Ellie dealt with it flawlessly, and she gave us wonderful wedding photos.
    Carmen Married on 12/21/2016
    Ellie is absolutely hands down the best photographer around! She is so sweet and so good! She knows how to work with children so well and get some amazing shots! If you're looking for the best, look no further and give Ellie a call!!
    Jaime Married on 09/10/2016
    Ellie was nothing short of perfect on my wedding day, can't wait to use her for future family pictures!
    Megan Married on 07/09/2016

Best wedding photographer EVER!

Ellie was amazing to work with for our wedding! She not only was our wedding photographer but also did our engagement photos and my bridal portraits. SHE IS THE BEST! She made sure every detail was perfect. She listened to what we wanted but also listened to my mom and grandma and made sure she got the photos that were important to everyone. She treats everyone like family. Ellie was the best photographer we could have asked for. She will forever be our photographer no matter the event!
    Geri A. Married on 11/14/2015
    Ellie is so sweet, fun, and talented!! She did our engagement and wedding photos, and I truly couldn't have asked for more from a photographer. Ellie met with me and helped me figure out a timeline for our wedding day to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. My husband, who hates having professional pictures made, actually told me that taking pictures with me and our friends before the ceremony was his favorite part of our wedding day!! That's how much fun we had! Ellie made us feel so comfortable and didn't make us pose in any ways that made us feel awkward or uncomfortable, yet she was full of helpful direction since we're not naturals in front of the camera and was also able to capture beautiful candids of our day. She got our wedding photos back to us within a month of our wedding (and we got married around Thanksgiving and Christmas)! Ellie is simply terrific! I highly recommend!!
    Brooke Married on 09/26/2015
    Ellie did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! She captured our magical day beautifully!
    Angela Married on 12/13/2014
    Pictures were perfect!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience. We used Ellie for both our engagement and wedding pictures. We loved her work so much we still use her today for special events including more recently our 2 year anniversary pictures. She is so sweet and friendly and very professional and accommodating. I highly recommend her!!!
    Lindsey Married on 09/07/2013
    We had a wonderful experience with Ellie Odom Photography! She went above and beyond any of my expectations! I absolutely loved all of my pictures. She did an amazing job capturing our special day! I would choose her over and over and over again!!
  • User1113947 2+ years ago
    I've only seen the sneak preview of my pictures but they look awesome! She was so easy to work with. Can't wait to see the rest.
    Suzy Married on 09/21/2012
    Ellie is the best photographer in Middle Tennessee. We are so glad we found her to shoot our wedding. She was so professional and sweet. She captured every moment. We are so glad we hired her and we cant wait to use her again in the future!
    Taylor Married on 08/11/2012
    Ellie was fantastic! Our wedding photos are something I am so proud of to this day, five years later. She is awesome to work with and will capture memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
    Sally Married on 05/26/2012
    Ellie did our wedding back in 2012, and she did everything we wanted and more! She worked with all of my ideas and my pictures turned out wonderful. I have had our picture made with her every spring and fall season since we got married!
    Laura Married on 04/07/2012
    Ellie and Abby Weedon take some seriously fabulous photos! I cannot tell you how wonderful they are. The colors are vibrant, just to name one quality. She comes highly recommended for any photo session!
    Amanda Married on 08/08/2009
    She does a great job!
    Jacque Married on 06/27/2009
    Ellie was great to work with in the photography of our wedding events!! She is so fun to work with! :) Thanks a bunch Ellie!!!
    Emily Married on 04/20/2013
    Working with Ellie was amazing, and we LOVED our photos! The only thing I can think of that could have made the experience any better is if there had been 2 of her (or at least someone else with a camera) to have captured multiple viewpoints at once (for instance bride and groom's first reactions to each other coming down the aisle, candid photos of the guests at the reception while also following the bride and groom to get photos of family/friends receiving them, and bride/groom with family who made the trip but weren't necessarily close enough to or were physically unable to be involved in staged photos, etc.). This aside, we love Ellie and were so happy with our experience with her that we also used her for all of our professional photos of our child's first 18 months!
    Karla Married on 08/28/2010
    Ellie was amazing at our wedding! My husband hates getting his picture made but she made us feel at ease the entire time !
    Erica Married on 07/10/2010
    Ellie Odom does very nice work.