Ellie Odom Photography Reviews

19 | Cookeville, TN

19 Reviews for Ellie Odom Photography

19 Ellie Odom Photography Reviews

Alison · Married on 08/01/2017

I wish it would let me give more than 5 stars! Ellie is so friendly, hardworking, and kind! She shows patience in all situations and is always putting 110% into her work! I would highly recommend her for the next time you're looking to capture memories or a big moment!

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

If I could rate it 6 stars I would! Incredible service and attention to detail. Ellie truly made our day special! I will use her for all of our photography needs from now on. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Caroline · Married on 01/15/2017

Ellie did photography for my wedding back in January. The photos are gorgeous. I can’t imagine how difficult it is to be a wedding photographer when everything gets hectic! But Ellie is so patient, and she captured the most wonderful candid and genuine moments of mine and Doug’s wedding. I gave her a list of certain objects and moments I wanted captured during the day, and she did it perfectly. I think the best thing about her photography is that she captured beautiful and intimate moments amongst our guests that I never would have been able to experience had it not been for her artistry. Doug and I are both military and we weren’t actually able to meet Ellie until the day of the wedding when we flew home. That kind of coordination can be difficult and stressful, but Ellie dealt with it flawlessly, and she gave us wonderful wedding photos.

Carmen · Married on 12/21/2016

Ellie is absolutely hands down the best photographer around! She is so sweet and so good! She knows how to work with children so well and get some amazing shots! If you're looking for the best, look no further and give Ellie a call!!

Jaime · Married on 09/10/2016

Ellie was nothing short of perfect on my wedding day, can't wait to use her for future family pictures!

Geri Anna · Married on 11/14/2015

Ellie is so sweet, fun, and talented!! She did our engagement and wedding photos, and I truly couldn't have asked for more from a photographer. Ellie met with me and helped me figure out a timeline for our wedding day to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. My husband, who hates having professional pictures made, actually told me that taking pictures with me and our friends before the ceremony was his favorite part of our wedding day!! That's how much fun we had! Ellie made us feel so comfortable and didn't make us pose in any ways that made us feel awkward or uncomfortable, yet she was full of helpful direction since we're not naturals in front of the camera and was also able to capture beautiful candids of our day. She got our wedding photos back to us within a month of our wedding (and we got married around Thanksgiving and Christmas)! Ellie is simply terrific! I highly recommend!!

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2015

Ellie did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! She captured our magical day beautifully!

Angela · Married on 12/13/2014

Pictures were perfect!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience. We used Ellie for both our engagement and wedding pictures. We loved her work so much we still use her today for special events including more recently our 2 year anniversary pictures. She is so sweet and friendly and very professional and accommodating. I highly recommend her!!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Ellie Odom Photography! She went above and beyond any of my expectations! I absolutely loved all of my pictures. She did an amazing job capturing our special day! I would choose her over and over and over again!!

I've only seen the sneak preview of my pictures but they look awesome! She was so easy to work with. Can't wait to see the rest.

Suzy · Married on 09/21/2012

Ellie is the best photographer in Middle Tennessee. We are so glad we found her to shoot our wedding. She was so professional and sweet. She captured every moment. We are so glad we hired her and we cant wait to use her again in the future!

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2012

Ellie was fantastic! Our wedding photos are something I am so proud of to this day, five years later. She is awesome to work with and will capture memories you will cherish for a lifetime.

Sally · Married on 05/26/2012

Ellie did our wedding back in 2012, and she did everything we wanted and more! She worked with all of my ideas and my pictures turned out wonderful. I have had our picture made with her every spring and fall season since we got married!

Laura · Married on 04/07/2012

Ellie and Abby Weedon take some seriously fabulous photos! I cannot tell you how wonderful they are. The colors are vibrant, just to name one quality. She comes highly recommended for any photo session!

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

She does a great job!

Jacque · Married on 06/27/2009

Ellie was great to work with in the photography of our wedding events!! She is so fun to work with! :) Thanks a bunch Ellie!!!

Emily · Married on 04/20/2013

Working with Ellie was amazing, and we LOVED our photos! The only thing I can think of that could have made the experience any better is if there had been 2 of her (or at least someone else with a camera) to have captured multiple viewpoints at once (for instance bride and groom's first reactions to each other coming down the aisle, candid photos of the guests at the reception while also following the bride and groom to get photos of family/friends receiving them, and bride/groom with family who made the trip but weren't necessarily close enough to or were physically unable to be involved in staged photos, etc.). This aside, we love Ellie and were so happy with our experience with her that we also used her for all of our professional photos of our child's first 18 months!

Karla · Married on 08/28/2010

Ellie was amazing at our wedding! My husband hates getting his picture made but she made us feel at ease the entire time !

Erica · Married on 07/10/2010

3.2
      3.0

Ellie Odom does very nice work.