Ellie Odom Photography Reviews

Ellie Odom Photography 5
Ellie Odom Photography 6
Ellie Odom Photography 7

Kamaryn Butner · Married on 03/15/2019

She is reliable, fantastic, and so sweet 😊

You can count on her to be there on time and do a fantastic job. I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Crystal Smith · Married on 09/29/2018

Ellie Odom Medlin

Ellie did a wonderful job helping us catch moments during our wedding we didn’t even think of. She was very sweet and accommodating . I would definitely have her do photos for me again !

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Ellie Odom Photography 8
    Ellie Odom Photography 9
    Ellie Odom Photography 10
    Ellie Odom Photography 11

Miranda · Married on 09/09/2018

Hands down.. The best!

Everything from our first meeting for coffee to the end of the wedding day was amazing! She has great advice, loads of experience, and will roll with any curve balls the day throws. She arrived filled with patience, grace and ready to jump in. Never once was I worried about the pictures, I knew she would get everything from the small details to the breath taking shots. I would recommend her over and over again, I can't wait for our family mini coming up soon!

Thank you so much Ellie! - Miranda

Sent on 03/15/2019

Kaycee Franey · Married on 08/04/2018

Beyond Happy

Ellie is an awesome photographer! She did a marvelous job photographing us + our two crazy dogs during our engagement session and an even better job wrangling our wedding party + our families in our wedding day! Our pictures are beautiful, Ellie truly did a wonderful job capturing our special day.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Ellie Odom Photography 12
    Ellie Odom Photography 13
    Ellie Odom Photography 14
    Ellie Odom Photography 15
    Ellie Odom Photography 16

Alison · Married on 08/01/2017

I wish it would let me give more than 5 stars! Ellie is so friendly, hardworking, and kind! She shows patience in all situations and is always putting 110% into her work! I would highly recommend her for the next time you're looking to capture memories or a big moment!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

If I could rate it 6 stars I would! Incredible service and attention to detail. Ellie truly made our day special! I will use her for all of our photography needs from now on. I recommend her to everyone I know!

Carmen · Married on 12/21/2016

Ellie is absolutely hands down the best photographer around! She is so sweet and so good! She knows how to work with children so well and get some amazing shots! If you're looking for the best, look no further and give Ellie a call!!

Jaime · Married on 09/10/2016

Ellie was nothing short of perfect on my wedding day, can't wait to use her for future family pictures!

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Best wedding photographer EVER!

Ellie was amazing to work with for our wedding! She not only was our wedding photographer but also did our engagement photos and my bridal portraits. SHE IS THE BEST! She made sure every detail was perfect. She listened to what we wanted but also listened to my mom and grandma and made sure she got the photos that were important to everyone. She treats everyone like family. Ellie was the best photographer we could have asked for. She will forever be our photographer no matter the event!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Geri Anna · Married on 11/14/2015

Ellie is so sweet, fun, and talented!! She did our engagement and wedding photos, and I truly couldn't have asked for more from a photographer. Ellie met with me and helped me figure out a timeline for our wedding day to make sure we got all the photos we wanted. My husband, who hates having professional pictures made, actually told me that taking pictures with me and our friends before the ceremony was his favorite part of our wedding day!! That's how much fun we had! Ellie made us feel so comfortable and didn't make us pose in any ways that made us feel awkward or uncomfortable, yet she was full of helpful direction since we're not naturals in front of the camera and was also able to capture beautiful candids of our day. She got our wedding photos back to us within a month of our wedding (and we got married around Thanksgiving and Christmas)! Ellie is simply terrific! I highly recommend!!

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2015

Ellie did a fantastic job with our wedding pictures! She captured our magical day beautifully!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Angela · Married on 12/13/2014

Pictures were perfect!!! Couldn't have asked for a better experience. We used Ellie for both our engagement and wedding pictures. We loved her work so much we still use her today for special events including more recently our 2 year anniversary pictures. She is so sweet and friendly and very professional and accommodating. I highly recommend her!!!

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Ellie Odom Photography! She went above and beyond any of my expectations! I absolutely loved all of my pictures. She did an amazing job capturing our special day! I would choose her over and over and over again!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

I've only seen the sneak preview of my pictures but they look awesome! She was so easy to work with. Can't wait to see the rest.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Suzy · Married on 09/21/2012

Ellie is the best photographer in Middle Tennessee. We are so glad we found her to shoot our wedding. She was so professional and sweet. She captured every moment. We are so glad we hired her and we cant wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Taylor · Married on 08/11/2012

Ellie was fantastic! Our wedding photos are something I am so proud of to this day, five years later. She is awesome to work with and will capture memories you will cherish for a lifetime.

Sally · Married on 05/26/2012

Ellie did our wedding back in 2012, and she did everything we wanted and more! She worked with all of my ideas and my pictures turned out wonderful. I have had our picture made with her every spring and fall season since we got married!

Laura · Married on 04/07/2012

Ellie and Abby Weedon take some seriously fabulous photos! I cannot tell you how wonderful they are. The colors are vibrant, just to name one quality. She comes highly recommended for any photo session!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

She does a great job!

Sent on 04/10/2010

Jacque · Married on 06/27/2009

Ellie was great to work with in the photography of our wedding events!! She is so fun to work with! :) Thanks a bunch Ellie!!!

Sent on 04/01/2010

Emily · Married on 04/20/2013

Working with Ellie was amazing, and we LOVED our photos! The only thing I can think of that could have made the experience any better is if there had been 2 of her (or at least someone else with a camera) to have captured multiple viewpoints at once (for instance bride and groom's first reactions to each other coming down the aisle, candid photos of the guests at the reception while also following the bride and groom to get photos of family/friends receiving them, and bride/groom with family who made the trip but weren't necessarily close enough to or were physically unable to be involved in staged photos, etc.). This aside, we love Ellie and were so happy with our experience with her that we also used her for all of our professional photos of our child's first 18 months!

Karla · Married on 08/28/2010

Ellie was amazing at our wedding! My husband hates getting his picture made but she made us feel at ease the entire time !

Erica · Married on 07/10/2010

3.2
      3.0

Ellie Odom does very nice work.

Sent on 12/08/2010