Ellie Bee Bakery Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jessie
    Jessie Married on 11/01/2020

A dream’s do come true!

Ellie Bee Bakery was seriously dream to work with! We planned our wedding throughout COVID, which was a job in itself. We successfully got married a few days ago, with the help of Ellie Bee Bakery. Kara was so sweet, kind, and extremely helpful with choosing the perfect dessert spread for our wedding on the beach! She went above and beyond, and was very flexible with all of the unknowns that were thrown our way. Our desert table was set up and was absolutely beautiful. Our wedding cake, cupcakes, key lime cheesecake, and fresh baked cookies were SO delicious and beautifully decorated! Our guests raved about how delicious All of the deserts were! If you have an event in SWFL I would not hesitate to trust Kara with all of your sweet treat needs! Reliable, high quality, kind, and very reasonably priced compared to a lot of other similar vendors in the area! Make the smart decision and choose Ellie Bee Bakery!
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 03/07/2020

The best baker around!

Kara was so welcoming when we first reached out to her. She scheduled our tasting right away and fit us in quickly! We ended up getting almost everything we sampled! Kara made us a two-tiered cake, as well as various desserts. Offering petite desserts was exactly what we were looking for, and glad Kara made it happen! I had a specific vision for my cake yet when I couldn't find a photo, Kara pulled one out right away. She knows exactly what you want and makes your visions happen with your dessert table!

Ellie Bee Bakery's reply:

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Jamie!! You guys were AWESOME to work with! You were sooo organized and helped me understand your vision. The wedding was stunning! Looking forward to working with you again soon and we'll see you for your anniversary cake!
  • Corie
    Corie P. Married on 10/12/2019

The cake was so good!

Our cake tasted amazing! It was beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. I wasn’t able to meet with Kara but she understood exactly what I wanted from what I described and the examples I emailed to her. The cake and cupcakes were really good, all of my guests loved them!

Ellie Bee Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing, Corie. It was a pleasure to work with you from the very beginning! I know you had to change a lot when your venue threw a curve ball at you, but you really pulled everything off 100% with your alternative location. It was outstanding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Leslie Married on 05/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved working with Kara! We were a little late to the wedding dessert planning game, but that didn't matter and she made it work! She was very accommodating and great with communications. She set up a delicious tasting and was just so easy to work with. The only problem? The dessert bar she set up was so good that I didn't even get a chance to get her scrumptious treats! She offers set-up and take-down, but she times it perfectly that you never know she's there - you just have deliciousness waiting! My guests absolutely LOVED all the goodies and were happy that I provided to-go boxes so they could take goodies with them. I cannot recommend Kara enough! Just make sure you have stretchy pants to accommodate all her wonderful baked treats!

Ellie Bee Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing, Leslie!!! You made it so easy to partner with to create something special!! You and Daniel were so laid back and flexible and allowed me to have creative freedom to create something you'd love. Your venue was amazing and turned out so beautiful. I'm so grateful to have been a part of your vendor team <3 <3
    Shelby Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seeiously the best all around! Ellie bee bakery did it all for us! Cake, cookies and so much more! Her creative mind seriously helped us out and she worked within our budget! I highly recommend this company you will NOT be disappointed !

Ellie Bee Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby!!! You guys are both amazing clients!
    2Cad89Edcec53A1230C62F77014Ab1Ec0B5F2827 Married on 11/11/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kara is the best! She Helped us with pairing flavors for our cake and thanks to her we had a beautiful dessert table. Macaroons were delicious and we’re a PERFECT color match!
    Daniella Married on 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This past weekend I had a dessert station that Kara at Ellie Bee Bakery created!!! It was to die for!!!! Kara took my vision and made it a reality!!! Every single piece of mini dessert, cake, cookie, truffle, merengue, every garnish even was delicious and absolutely perfect!!! I am so happy I hired Ellie Bee Bakery!!
  • User4861903 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing wedding cake and cupcakes!

We loved our mini wedding cake and cupcakes. We had Swiss vanilla with ganache filling and it was terrific. The cupcakes were great too!

Ellie Bee Bakery's reply:

Thank you for your great review, Morgan! You were so nice to work with and your reception decor was beautiful. I loved seeing your grandparent's topper on the cake- it really gave it a special touch. I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and hope to work with you again soon! Remember to reach out within 2 weeks of your 1 year anniversary- you can get your complimentary 4" cake delivered to celebrate :)
  • Susel
    Susel B. Married on 12/14/2019
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone loved the Cake!!

She was very attentive and responsive during the tasting, she was able to combine our ideas and come up with a cake that we would both love. The fact that she provides a two person cake in the one year anniversary is just icing on the cake pun intended. Definitely recommend.

Ellie Bee Bakery's reply:

Thanks for such a great review, Susel. You both were so great to work with and I loveeed seeing the turnout at the beach. Everything was gorgeous.