Elli Travel Group Reviews

Larchmont, NY
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Glenna Married on 08/17/2017
    Great, thanks for all of your help
    Najla Event on: 07/04/2017
    I used Juan and Elli Travel to help me plan a birthday trip for me and 10 of my college friends. Juan was invaluable in the planning stages and helped with all of the small details! We all had a wonderful time and I would definitely use Elli Travel again!
    Tracy Event on: 06/29/2017
    Juan from Eli was great to work with. He made some wonderful hotel suggestions for our trip to France. And helped book some private tours. We will definitely be using him again.
    Charles Married on 05/06/2017
    We cannot recommend these guys enough. We planned a complicated Italian vacation on only a few weeks notice. They helped shape the trip and made it unbelievable. No idea why you would ever plan something by yourself given their skills and connections! Thank you!
    Lynn Married on 05/14/2016
    Juan and the Eli Travel Group were very attentive and super helpful! Juan was always thinking about us - following up as we got closer to the honeymoon and making sure that all of our ducks were in a row so we didn't have to think about travel with everything else going on for the wedding. He made restaurant reservations (and changes), formed great relationships with the hotel staff, and made sure we had wonderful accommodations during our trip. I would highly recommend him for your honeymoon - especially when you have enough to stress about!
    Sue Event on: 03/21/2016
    My family just returned from a week in Costa Rica. We worked entirely with Elli Group to plan the trip and they did a fabulous job! We began talking about the trip back in October and they spent a lot of time making sure that the trip was exactly what we would want it to be. They have great people they work with on the other end, and also advised us based on their own experience. They ask plenty of questions to make sure they know what a client wants. But they also fielded loads of questions from us. Very patient and professional. I highly recommend them.
    Elizabeth Married on 06/29/2008
    We had a great experience working with Juan. He was professional and a pleasure to deal with and helped make our vacation a huge success.
    Robert Married on 06/09/2017
    we booked a family vacation for my 40th b-day to Costa Rica. Juan and his partners were a great resource and helpful %100 of the way. i tried to book one of the hotels on my own through a travel site and it was a nightmare. we should have went with juan's recommendation and will always listen to his guidance in the future! he helped us with hotels/ transportation/ and tour recommendations around Costa Rica. we will be repeat customers of Elli Travel for many years/
    Jenny Married on 09/23/2016
    Juan was wonderful - given we did Disney, and I knew a lot about the area, it was wonderful to have Juan's perspective and also have him available for all of the booking - it was such a load off! The only reason I put value at 4 stars is there were not a ton of financial savings, however, Juan made that very clear throughout the whole process and was wonderful. The value was in his service.