Elle's Belles Bakery Reviews

11 | Belgrade, MT

11 Reviews for Elle's Belles Bakery

Allison · Married on 07/28/2017

Elle was fantastic! The taste, personality, customer service, everything! We had an outdoor wedding at the end of July and she delivered them later so they would still be fresh :) I have gotten nothing but compliments on the cupcakes since our wedding :)

Sent on 08/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2017

My mom purchased my wedding cake for my elopement from Elles Belles bakery earlier this year. It was so gorgeous, I didn't even want to cut it! Luckily we have tons of pictures of it so we can remember it forever!

Thanks to Elles for making us a delicious, beautiful wedding cake!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Elle's Belles Bakery crafted the most beautiful wedding cake for our wedding. It was absolutely delicious on top of being beautiful.

Additionally, they hand painted each of our guests names onto egg sugar cookies, crafted Montana and Texas sugar cookie favors, and created a cornbread groom's cake featuring the Texas Ranger's logo. Elle is an amazing bakery, I don't believe there is a better sugar cookie out there anywhere.

Elle is personable, helpful, and a master of her craft. The Elle's Belles team went above and beyond to help make our big day special.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Shoni · Married on 01/24/2015

Elle was able to make the perfect cake for us....even when I didn't know completely what I wanted. She was highly intuitive and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 02/10/2015
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/01/2012

Elle makes the best cupcakes around. The guests raved about them and to bad for us we didn't have a single left over. She made me a delicious gluten/dairy free cake which is hard to do. The cupcakes were a variety of flavors and made the perfect sweet treat for the night. I wouldn't have gone to anyone else her desserts are to die for.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

Elle was awesome! She made my "Cake Boss" cake exactly the way I pictured it! And she even had the wooden slabs that I imagined to put the fall themed cake of my dreams on! Thanks Elle!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2011

What can I say! Elle's Belles does desserts like NONE other. I still dream about her desserts and my brother-in-law sent me some of her cookies for my birthday. Seriously, her desserts are amazing.
    We didn't do a traditional cake but opted for a dessert bar instead. We had a cherry pie for our "cake" and actually didn't even eat it until the next day, but it was absolutely dreamy. She also did 4 flavors of mini-pies, mini chocolate eclairs, lemon/raspberry tarts, 6 flavors of mini cupcakes, gluten free espresso brownies, mousse cups... I can't remember everything but I do remember everything was melt in your mouth delicious.
    I came to her with an original plan, then changed it about 3 times. She was totally flexible on my changes and doing things to make sure I had what I needed. She comped a few sugar free desserts for my diabetic grandpa. She also worked with my husband to do a surprise for me on some of the desserts (hand-lettering our fraternity letters on them, and hand-cutting the letters to bake into the pie crust).
    She is friendly, helpful, and totally a genius with her recipes.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Taylor · Married on 07/08/2017

2.5

The cake Elle baked for our wedding was not only beautiful, but also delicious! The decadent layers of chocolate and cream with vanilla buttercream frosting and the gorgeous gold “drip” decoration on the outside topped with a flower from our florist really made our dessert, and that’s coming from a couple that typically does not like cake at all! We were pleasantly surprised and would recommend Elle to anyone looking for a special treat for any occasion.

6 weeks before our wedding we contacted Elle about a small change and it took 4 weeks of us and our coordinator trying to contact her. She did finally respond with 2 weeks left to go. In the end everything went to plan, but there was added stress because of this.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Sheila · Married on 04/14/2017

I called to get a cake for a very small wedding and they were super accommodating. I had tried them as a bridal walk and loved everything I'd tried and my cake was just as amazing.

Sent on 05/01/2017

4.2
      1.0

Elle was amazing. She is a fabulous baker and has great creativity. She was on time and made our cupcake table beautiful. She was horrible at communication though. I would email her, call her, leaver her voicemails, and got zero response. I was getting so frustrated! She is just too busy to do paperwork stuff. I would still highly recommend her, just be ready to not speak until the day before your wedding!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jaime · Married on 08/08/2015

2.8
      3.0
      0.0
      2.0

Our wedding cakes were absolutely delicious! They were beautiful and arrived on time. That being said planning the cakes and confirming costs and delivery with Elle was by far the most hectic part of the wedding. Be prepared for unanswered emails and calls before you finally get way you want - beautiful wedding cakes on your special day.

Sent on 11/16/2015