Ellen Bee Productions Reviews

78 Reviews for Ellen Bee Productions

• Danyelle

Danyelle Fournier · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible

Working with Ellen Bee Productions for our wedding day was such a wonderful decision. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, we felt heard and were given plenty of information to make our wedding day run smoothly and have the video of our dreams at the end. The videographer worked well alongside our photographers and got all of the shots they needed cohesively. The drone footage at sunset was incredible and such a fun touch to our wedding video! Overall, we had absolutely no complaints and would recommend Ellen Bee to anyone who wants video memories of their best day!

Sent on 05/10/2019

KENDRA · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Lavon was hands down amazing! From beginning to end. He worked wonderfully with my photographer. He was a clas act! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Amber Phillips · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!!!

Lavon was absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I highly recommend Ellen Bee Productions! Lavon was so quick to respond to our request. On the day of our wedding he was so patient and calm. He did a great job at telling us to do exactly what he needed for the video! He made it where our family and guest could be natural on the video. It poured down rain on our wedding day and Lavon was such a good sport and took every chance possible to get the best shots! So happy with our highlight video! We cannot wait for the full day!!! We HIGHLY recommend!!!

Anushree · Married on 09/15/2018

Thanks Lavon!!

Lavon was absolutely amazing. He and his team were incredibly down to earth and easy to work with, and went above and beyond to capture all the 2+ days of events at our hybrid Indian and American wedding. They were among the easiest vendors we had to work with leading up to the event. We were so thankful for all their help during the wedding, particularly for their low-key approach to capturing all our wedding events as they unfolded, and not attempting to "produce" or direct shots simply for the camera. Their camera work and creativity in producing the trailer videos is unmatched as well, and we've been so pleased with the final products. We cannot recommend Lavon and Ellen Bee enough!!

Sent on 12/21/2018
  • I

Ibi · Married on 09/01/2018

You WILL NOT be disappointed by contracting with Ellen Bee Productions! Lavon from Ellen Bee Productions was consistently responsive, which was very helpful to me based upon my previous work schedule. My fiancé and I contracted with Ellen Bee a little later than we hoped because of personal schedules; however, they made the process easy by immediately referring us to all of the package information via their WeddingWire site. From there, my fiancé and I were able to easily select our desired package. Fast forward to our wedding day . . .

The Ellen Bee Production Team was timely, professional and very easy to work with, to the point that our family, friends, and guests commented on how impressed they were. Throughout the day, the team provided clear guidance, offered great suggestions and was extremely encouraging during periods where we experienced a few hiccups. The Ellen Bee Productions Team was flexible and stayed a bit longer than expected because of the hiccups and we were extremely grateful.

My now husband and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE our video snippet, which creatively captured the essence of who we are and captured key moments and persons perfectly! We are very much looking forward to seeing our full video in the coming weeks and are confident it will be as fabulous as the snippet!!!

**This is a bit of a lengthy review but needed to be to explain just how awesome Ellen Bee Production is! :-) **

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Amilee

Amilee · Married on 08/18/2018

Superb class & final product!

Lavon was super easy to work with right from the start. He has a questionaire which you fill out for him to get the general idea of what you are expecting for the day. He literally answers any email within minutes if not 24 hours tops!! We loved our highlight video, it was exactly what I was expecting & pretty much my soul reason for hiring video (obviously the full version is also a plus) but i love seeing a trailer of our day! He was assertive and put himself out there in order to get the footage he needed, worked excellent with our photographer, followed all the rules set forth by our ceremony site, & was a super trooper through the heat of our wedding day!! He has very competitive packages and truly allows you to personalize your event. Book him! you won't be disappointed!!

• Y

Yev & Christina · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing Videographer!

One of the best choices I made for my wedding day was picking Lavon for our wedding videographer! He is so talented and professional and I could not have been happier with how our wedding video turned out! I cried happy tears when I watched our wedding video because of how well he captured our special day! It felt like I was reliving it all over again and that was priceless. I would not hesitate to recommend Ellen Bee Productions to anyone!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Alisha · Married on 07/20/2018

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Lavon! In the lead up to our wedding, Lavon was extremely communicative and gave really good feedback on how to approach things. On the day of the wedding, he had it all together so well and was so confident and captivating in how he worked. He also gelled perfectly with my photographer as they had never worked together before. It doesn't hurt either that he has a drone that can be used (if there are no flight restrictions) and got some great aerial footage that I am obsessed with. And his fee is more than reasonable and fit perfectly within my budget. You truly cannot go wrong by hiring him as he is the best man for the job.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Justin Bell · Married on 06/30/2018

Old Country Wedding

Simply put just AMAZING. Lavon is brillant with lighting, angles, poses, and audio. He has great vision and is passionate about his work. I was able to take a step back and let him lead. I will definitely be working with Ellen Bee Production

Sent on 12/03/2018

Connor · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot recommend Ellen Bee Productions enough to capture your entire wedding day! We had an amazing experience with Lavon. With regards to other vendors, he is so easy and low-key to work with. We completed 2 phone calls to discuss details and that was it. He was organized, professional, prompt and so much fun! Wedding planning can be overwhelming but Ellen Bee Productions made the planning for the videographer so incredibly easy. He blends in at the wedding and captures beautiful footage of every moment. We received our videos and coverage in a prompt manner and had so much fun watching the videos and relieving that day over and over again. We are so grateful to have worked with Lavon at Ellen Bee and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to relive their wedding day on a beautifully captured video.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Stefanie · Married on 06/01/2018

Lavon is simply the best! Not only are his videos amazing, I mean seriously he captured all the moments of my day beautifully even with all the chaos around him, but he is super warm and welcoming too! He brings a calm vibe which is much needed on your wedding day, and he is so easy going you barely even notice he is filming you. The work itself is like a hollywood film trailer with all your loved ones in it, and with the price point you honestly just can't find a better videographer! If you are thinking about hiring EllenBee, just do it, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 05/25/2018

I was referred to Ellen Bee from a friend that had used the videography services for her wedding about six months prior to ours. After doing our research and reading all of the views on Wedding Wire We decided on The Elegant Package for our wedding on May 25, 2018.

Working with Ellen Bee (Lavon and Brittany) was VERY easy. All of the questions we had were answered in a timely manner and they were very professional and helped us to understand the process. I was very confident in their works, as I stated above because I saw how great our friends highlight video turned out, and they were one of the only vendors that we investigated that gave us the looks and feel that we were looking for.

Prior to the wedding we did fill out a questionnaire to give him some insight on how we predicted the day of would run. Of course, my timing was off, however, Lavon called and talked to me about my answers, and made suggestions on how he felt it could run a little more smoothly and how to ensure to get the biggest moments captured. The whole phone call put us at ease as you could tell that he really understood our wants and needs.

On the day of the wedding he was more than AMAZING. He worked around us, and even helped my photographer when she needed it. He gave plenty of input and was a Godsend when it came to keeping everything on track and moving along. Honestly, if it wasn't for him, my wedding would have stopped at the preparation phase because my party and I are not the best at time management! :)

Wedding Ceremony and Reception again was amazing. Lavon made sure he capture the most precious moments from both. He made sure he captured my grooms facial expression as I walked down, my fathers facial expression as he gave me away, and my mother in law as she came down. I couldn't ask for more! He captured everything that I wanted to see and I will be able to cherish those moments forever.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sherri · Married on 04/21/2018

We were the people that didn't know if we wanted to hire a videographer, but hiring Lavon was the best decision we made with respect to wedding vendors! We were impressed by the affordability and quality of Lavon's work, which is why we hired him. The day of the wedding, Lavon shadowed the photographer and largely stayed in the background. When we received the video, we were so thankful we hired Lavon. He did an incredible job capturing the essence of the wedding. We have watched the highlights video so many times and have loved sharing it with friends and family. He was also very responsive and answered all of our questions.

We got the elegant package and were very happy with that decision. Having Lavon for 7 hours was perfect because after a while, the reception starts to look the same. He also did a great job of seamlessly editing the video with the two songs we requested. Lavon is a top notch wedding videographer for the value and quality of his work. We recommend him without hesitation.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Terrence · Married on 04/07/2018

My wife and I had our dream wedding at The Evangel Cathedral Bishop’s Chapel, followed by a reception at Martin’s Camelot in Upper Marlboro. The day was truly breathtaking, and the Ellen Bee Productions team captured every moment of it perfectly. The staff went above and beyond (without even being asked) to ensure that our wedding video was flawless.

Lavon (co-owner & videographer) was a joy to have around on the actual wedding day. So many of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, and guests raved about his professionalism and overall fun demeanor. My wife and I could not agree more!

A few weeks after the ceremony, Ellen Bee Productions provided us with a link to our breathtaking highlight video that captured our entire day in 4 minutes! The video was truly remarkable!!!

Our experience with this company was truly amazing. All we can say is Ellen Bee Productions nailed it. We couldn’t be happier!!!

#HappyWifeHappyLife #April7,2018 #NoBetterVideographerInTheDMV #GreatCompany

Sent on 09/16/2018

James · Married on 02/03/2018

When I say Lavon is one of the best. He definitely is. Even with last min light changes and chaotic turnover. Lavon of Ellen Bee Videography was able to capture a stellar wedding video fr years to come.

The turn around time was almost none exsistent, and communication was awesome. I would recommend Ellen Bee productions any day for any event. Thanks Again Ellen Bee for an amazing Wedding Video!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/30/2017

We had the best experience with Ellen Bee Productions! Lavon and his wife were fantastic to work with and we were so grateful to get to know them. This is a must hire! They do an amazing job and we could not be happier!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Betsy · Married on 11/17/2017

Lavon at Ellen Bee was amazing taking video footage on our wedding day. He is a really great person, and made everybody feel at ease. Not to mention his professionalism and the great footage he caught! Look no further - he was one of the best choices we made. I would give him 10 stars if I could. Thank you Lavon!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Melinda · Married on 11/11/2017

Best bang for the buck is definitely how I would describe Lavon's service! Absolutely loved working with him. He's quick to reply and gets the job done exactly how you'd like it. He also worked very well with our photographer. I would recommend Ellen Bee Productions for any bride on a budget and still wants their special day captured with finesse. My husband and I had a very intimate elopement ceremony and Lavon's editing captured all the important parts to share with our friends and family, beautifully. There were many happy tears shed and much appreciation from them. They felt like they were actually there with us. Thanks again Lavon!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Norma · Married on 10/28/2017

LaVon was on time, professional and captured the most beautiful video of my son and daughter in law's wedding. The video represented they best parts of that entire day and we're grateful to have that memory recorded. Thank you Ellen bee productions.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/21/2017

Lavon is fantastic! Look no further...this is the best videographer in the DMV (at a very reasonable price!). He is super personable and passionate in what he does. He was extremely prompt with delivering our videos, and we were thrilled with how our videos came out. Lavon was very flexible and created an extended vows version of our highlights video at our request. We and our families will cherish these videos forever. If your wedding is not in DC, he might be able to use a drone for amazing footage. Cannot recommend Ellen Bee and Lavon enough!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We are so happy with how our wedding video turned out. Lavon came in on the day of the wedding and didn't need anything from us. He was extremely professional and we couldn't even tell he was there! We received our highlight video within 2 weeks of our wedding and our full length video about a month later. The value for the price you pay is worth every penny. I will continue to recommend Ellen Bee Productions to my engaged friends.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Paula · Married on 09/23/2017

Hiring Ellen Bee was one of the best decisions we made! Lavon was so great to work with! He was super responsive to messages, both over email and text message, and often responded within minutes of my message to him. He even responded with the same speed when I first contacted him over the holidays. More importantly, Lavon's work is beautiful and his prices are extremely reasonable. On our wedding day, my husband and I felt like we were busy running around the whole day, as we tried to spend as much time with our guests as possible. As a result, we felt like we missed huge swaths of the day. But thanks to Lavon, we were able to catch up on all the parts we missed in person plus relive the other amazing parts of the day. It's been so great to watch and re-watch the highlight video and the full-length video of our wedding day and to share both with our family and friends. Lavon's speed in returning messages also carried over into delivery of the highlight video and the full-length video, both of which arrived within weeks and a couple of months, respectively, of our wedding day. We highly recommend Ellen Bee and Lavon if you're looking for a beautifully shot video of your wedding at a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kenisha · Married on 09/17/2017

After being on the fence on whether or not to hire a videographer, I'm so glad we did! Lavon and his wife Britney are amazing! They are very responsive and easy to work with. We had a few friends that used them so we already knew the quality of Lavon's work, so choosing them was a no brainer! Not to mention--our highlight video is AMAZING! The true essence of our wedding day was captured, from start to finish. Hiring Ellen Bee is honestly one of the best decisions we made. They are VERY reasonably priced for the quality that you receive. HIRE THEM! :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Maggie · Married on 09/16/2017

Ellen Bee Productions is amazing! Lavon is so professional and personable, he captured every moment of the day so naturally and beautifully - a plus if you have a location that allows drones! We got our wedding highlight video so quickly after the wedding and it's everything I wanted and more - he really listens to what you want and delivers!

Sent on 11/02/2017