Elle Wood Photography Reviews

17 | Lawrenceville, GA

17 Reviews for Elle Wood Photography

17 Elle Wood Photography Reviews

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2017

Words cannot describe how amazing Michelle is and was when she photographed our wedding! She is extremely talented and takes breathtaking photos. Everyone that has seen our photos is beyond impressed and compliments them and always asks who did our pictures. From the moment I met her I knew she was the photographer for us. She is extremely kind, professional, and responsive. It literally took a weight off my shoulders when we asked her to photograph our wedding because she made me feel so at ease and I immediately trusted her. She will think of the greatest pictures on the spot and really captured our most important moments. She was able to capture amazing candids and captured our true emotions. I am so beyond thankful we had Michelle to capture our special day. I couldn’t imagine it being anyone else. Look NO ONE WHERE else for a photographer because you already found the best right here!

Thank you so so much Michelle for our incredible photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Laura · Married on 09/02/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! Michelle thought of all the photos I could have possibly wanted and more! She is great at making you feel comfortable taking pictures and ensures that every aspect of the photo is perfect. My family is very large and can be difficult to handle sometimes, but Michelle and her assistant worked great with all of them! Within one week after the wedding we got many sneak peek photos that are absolutely perfect! Elle Wood Photography is definitely the perfect choice for your wedding photos!!

Mark · Married on 08/06/2016

Michelle is a wonderful choice if you want fresh and fun images that are technically outstanding. She is unobtrusive, blending into the woodwork and very, very pleasant to work with. She has a charming disposition and is extremely talented. A very solid choice.

Michelle is wonderful! She responded to me so quickly and she took time to get to know me. She is so talented at photography and it shows in her work. She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable when we took engagement pictures which was huge! Can't wait for the wedding! Picking the photographer for my wedding was actually one of the easiest parts of my wedding planning because I was in awe of her work. Loved my engagement pictures!

Annaca · Married on 04/23/2016

Seriously the BEST photographer I have EVER known. Michelle is very flexible and professional. I emailed her so many times changing my mind about engagement session places and ideas, and she was more than willing to accommodate. The photos are amazing quality and the best part is she is overall just an amazing person to work with! At our wedding she took charge and got everyone organized to try to get every last photo we wanted to have! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazing affordable photographer who makes you feel like its natural to be in front of a camera and will capture your very special moments with high quality and beautifully edited photos, then look no more because you found her! :D

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Michelle A Wood Photography is absolutely incredible! The owner, Michelle, is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable while taking pictures. She recently took engagement pictures for my fiance and I, which were absolutely beautiful...they made me cry! My fiance doesn't really like people taking professional pictures, and truthfully, I have never seen him more comfortable. The pictures were everything I wanted and more! And she even got them back to me, edited, within 2 days. She is also set up to take our wedding pictures as well, and I cannot wait to see her work for our wedding. I would highly recommend her! <3

Michelle is a dream to work with! She works hard to provide you with quality photos and she always has a smile on her face. She's very easy to communicate with and does her best to get you exactly what you want. I would recommend her wholeheartedly. She is a top notch photographer. She will make your special moments look amazing!

Michelle was great. She was easy to get ahold of leading up to the wedding. I had seen her work before and thought she did a great job. When we got some of our pics back we were amazed how great they were. She made the day less stressful and more enjoyable. She caught great candid moments of the party. I would highly recommend her.

Heather · Married on 10/12/2015

She did awesome! Very talented aND worked great with my kids

Elle was wonderful to work with! I love how she infused her photography style in each photo while capturing beautiful tiny details. She was so patient and energetic! Thank you so much for being with us on our wedding day.

Rebecca · event on: 05/28/2014

Shooting with Michelle was great, the images were stunning and she made us feel so comfortable that she ended up capturing us in a moment when we forgot we were shooting. It ended up being one of my favorite images.

Sara · Married on 05/30/2015

Michelle is an amazing photographer. She is extremely easy to work with, creative and takes amazing photographs.

Amanda · Married on 03/21/2015

I am not one to give 5 stars to a company because no one is perfect, however Michelle Wood is the perfect photographer. Not only did she shoot our wedding, she also did engament photos for us as well. Since my wedding she has don't gender reveal photos for my sister and engagement photos for my brother. Michelle is such a hard worker and so talented at what she does. There isn't a single photo out of over 600 that I did not love. She is very professional in how she works and so was Thestablished second photographer she had with her. As long as Michelle is behind a camera she will be photographing my family for years to come. You would be crazy not to book her.

Amanda · Married on 03/21/2015

Deidre · Married on 11/15/2014

Thank you Elle Wood Photography for doing such amazing work at our wedding. Michelle and Alice were with us all day to get the best shots. They were so much fun and knew what to capture. The photo booth at the reception was so much fun and our guests were loving it. Based on your sneak peak photo, I know the images are going to be incredible. Thanks for making our day so special!"

Michelle was very helpful on our wedding day at guiding the day and providing a calming presence. She was very professional and our photos look amazing! We used her photography for our engagement photos and wedding photos. She was also very quick to get our photos edited and returned to us after our wedding.

Meg · event on: 04/21/2012

Shooting with Michelle was an absolute blast. She makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed, and she knows how to have fun while taking amazing pictures! Her creativity is so cool to see in action, and she adds her own personal artistry to everything she does.