Elle W Hair Reviews

Elle W Hair 1
Elle W Hair 2

Pam · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Service

Laura is awesome. She was extremely friendly, responsive, professional, and fun. She was very easy to work with regarding what I wanted and helped me develop the look I wanted. She was so much fun to have around while we were getting ready for the wedding, and made the whole prep experience enjoyable. Highly, highly recommended.

Alison · Married on 01/06/2018

This review was written by an ex-wedding make-up artist: Laura is above and beyond the best weeding make-up and hair artist out there!!!! For my wedding her and her team did all of my bridesmaids, the moms, and my flower girl. It was so nice to have everyone fit comfortably in her salon while her team pampered us and made us pretty. EVERYONE (that’s 12 out of 12 women) – absolutely loved their hair and makeup!!! Having done make-up for weddings in the past - that NEVER happens!! Laura listens to what you want, she’s honest, professional and an overall fantastic person to be around!! In addition to her infectious personality and unmatched talent, It was apparent from the beginning that Laura truly wanted to make my wedding day special. Two weeks before my wedding I had to fire my photographer (yes, I am a harsh critic), and Laura helped me find another photographer and team that could do my wedding with only 2 weeks notice!!! And not just any photographer, the perfect photographer!!! Now that the wedding is over, I’m still going to Laura for cut, color and extensions. She’s that good. You will not regret hiring Laura!!!

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

Had a wonderful experience! She did an AMAZING job on all of my bridesmaids hair. They all looked beautiful. She arrived right on time and worked quickly to get everyone done on time. Very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend!

Vanessa · Married on 08/12/2017

My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved Laura! She was professional, friendly and amazing! You won't regret booking her and her crew!

Liz · Married on 07/17/2017

Laura was fantastic to work with. She was so easy going and so talented. She worked hard on my trial day and my wedding day to make sure my look was exactly what I wanted and was so flexible when I asked for small changes along the way. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Gina · Married on 07/02/2017

Awesome Stylist, she made me feel like an absolute queen on my wedding day, she also styled all 6 of my bridesmaids, hair and makeup. It went very smooth and organized, my experience with Laura Wentworth was more then I could've hoped for⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Ellie · Married on 06/24/2017

At the hair and make-up trial, Laura was incredibly professional and flexible in helping me to create the perfect look for my wedding. On my wedding day, she went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly! I can not recommend Laura highly enough!

• Hilary C.

Hilary · Married on 04/22/2017

Laura was fabulous! I had a trial done and the first go around was perfect and she was able to replicate that on my wedding say as well. My hair stayed all night too through wind and dancing! She was so flexible as well, she traveled out to Whidbey for my wedding without charging me an arm and a leg. She was easy to work with and a hoot! Very outgoing and will give you her honest opinion. Thank you so much Laura for making my hair so perfect for my shower and wedding!!!

Mckynzi · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing exerperience with Laura!! She not only took care of me, but took care of everyone. Even my bridesmaids that got their hair done elsewhere, had to have Laura fix their hair! She was a lifesaver on my wedding day. She not only made me feel beautiful, but my entire bridal party and flower girls. Thank you so much!!!

Julienne · Married on 06/18/2016

I met Laura for a wedding hair and make-up trial in 2015 and was very pleased with the time she took to show me all the looks I had in mind. With just the first look, she already made me feel beautiful and comfortable.

On my wedding day, Laura and her assistant made my bridal party and I look even more beautiful. She did a wonderful job, we received many compliments. She was also a sweetheart to my niece. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Thank you for everything, Laura!

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Laura and her staff made all of my ladies and myself look and feel like a million bucks for my wedding. I can not thank her enough. I Would highly recommend. My wedding was perfect!!!

Cheri · Married on 10/04/2014

Fantastic hair and makeup done for my wedding! She did me, my bridesmaid and my mother. We all looked so amazing!

Korey · Married on 09/13/2014

Laura is amazing! She saw my vision for how I wanted my hair to look for my wedding and she delivered big time. I had this hair down, loose curl, vintage Hollywood starlet vibe, that I wanted... and of course it was the hottest day of the year, recipe for a hair disaster. She worked magic, though, my hair stayed in place with no touch ups, until my head hit the pillow that night! I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day.

christine · Married on 05/18/2013

Laura is absolutely amazing! My wedding day and pictures were so perfect all because of her. She made the experience fun and stress free for everyone. Every time I look at the wedding pictures I can't believe how blessed I was to have her work her magic on my hair. She is so creative.... The best part is she truly cares about the client and takes great pride in her work. SHE IS THE BEST!

Kirstina · Married on 08/18/2012

Laura was an amazing stylist and makeup artist. She was able to tame my long thick locks and it stayed beautiful all night. She was also able to make my makeup look natural and glamorous at the same time. She takes the time to make sure that you are comfortable and confident in the way that you want to look on the big day. Go with Laura and you will not be disappointed.

Kirsten · Married on 12/23/2011

Laura is the best! I live in Alaska, but I only get my hair done by Laura, every time I come back to Washington to visit! She did a practice run on my hair to make sure that I loved the look that we chose, and ensured it was absolutely perfect on my big day. My hair always proves to be a challenge for her, but she will fix it as many times as it takes for it to be perfect! She does great work and gives you the celebrity attention that every bride wants on their day!

Kara · Married on 09/18/2010

Laura did my hair and my bridal party.
    She took time to make everyone feel special and she makes you feel so comfortable like you've been friends forever.
    She took her time with my hair, making sure every piece of hair was in place and perfect. She's always on her toes, she has a plan or a solution for unexpected snags.
    Laura is truly amazing at her craft. I'm blessed that I can reflect back at my experience and smile knowing I looked flawless!

Shannon · Married on 08/07/2010

Laura was recommended to me 7 years ago for my wedding, we hit it off immediately. 7 years later Laura is still doing my hair. We have created a relationship that I cherish!

Julie · Married on 07/14/2017

Laura was so much fun to work with. She was at our location on time and ready to go with her bags of Magic Tricks. My girls were glowing and a guest complimented that I looked like a Movie Star !!!

Alex · Married on 11/02/2018

Great Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist

Laura (Elle W Hair) is SUCH a great makeup artist and hair stylist! She is so knowledgeable and professional, it blew me away.

She has experience with ALL skin and hair types, and she still works in the industry doin non-wedding work. Her outside work allows her to keep her skill set sharp and keeps her current on what’s popular outside the wedding world. Since Laura does work outside of weddings, there are days when she’s not as responsive as usual, but she always made sure she answered me.

As for her professionalism, she showed up to do my party the day after her dog passed away, which stunned me. I was a complete mess after my dog passed, and for her to show up, talk to everybody about happier topics, and make us look gorgeous spoke volumes about how professional she is.

Everyone should feel like a princess on their wedding day, and I know I did!

Elle W Hair 3