Elle Reaux Reviews

6 Reviews for Elle Reaux

• Kane

Kane · Married on 12/01/2018

I am in LOVE!!!

I cant say enough good things about Elle Reaux Photography! Emily was AMAZING, She exceeded my expectations. She was very thorough, which I appreciated. She was very responsive when I had questions and she was right on time and ready to start working. She did such a great job making sure I was happy and getting what I wanted! We were so impressed by her and how hard she was working to make sure she captured every single moment of our big day! She did a fantastic job on our engagement photos as well, they were PERFECT. We absolutely love her and HIGHLY recommend her! I will be booking her for any photos I need done in the future. I don't even have words to describe how much I love the photo she has taken for me.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

So Excited to Work with Elle Reaux

I found Emily, aka Elle Reaux, after an acquaintance had used her for her own wedding. After contacting Emily and reviewing my finances, she was incredibly helpful in finding a way we could stay within our budget. I told Emily how much I loved her work and she was exactly the photographer we wanted. A few days later she found out she would be relocating to Texas, but when I expressed my concerns, she assured me that it would not be an issue for her to travel for my wedding. Leading up to the event, Emily was so great in helping me plan everything, set my timeline, set aside poses and pictures we wanted on our list, etc.
    On the day of, Emily and her second photographer arrived and were eager to get started. Throughout the getting ready session, they were very helpful in keeping up with our timeline and making sure we got the photos we wanted.
    During the ceremony and reception, Emily and her second did a great job at making sure to get plenty of pictures of the event and all the fun. They weren't in the way at all and when my now husband expressed his impatience with the photos (he hates taking pictures), they were so accommodating to get as many shots as quickly as possible to let us get back to the all the fun.
    Since we just got married last weekend, we haven't received our photos back, but I can't wait. In the meantime, I definitely recommend Elle Reaux for your wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/30/2017

I couldn't have made a better choice. Elle Reaux Photography is extremely talented and provides amazing customer service. The value is unbeatable. She responds immediately and is extremely flexible. I felt like I was taking a chance hiring someone without being referred, but I'm SO glad I did. You can't go wrong with Elle Reaux Photography.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 07/22/2017

Emily is the amazing at what she does! As a fellow photographer, I was really picky about who I chose to take photos at our wedding; So when I came across Elle Reaux, I instantly knew she was incredibly talented and wanted her to be there!! We were also from out of town so she was incredibly receptive and helpful planning out the day! On the day of the wedding we had to change the whole timeline because of rain and she was able to keep calm, professional, and very organized to make sure we were still able to get all of the photos we needed!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/31/2017

Elle Reaux really captures who you are in her photos. She doesn't try and pose you or tell you to do things her way but guides you to be who you are as a couple when no one is looking and the photos come out so pure. Would recommend 1000x over! Absolutely great to work with!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

Wonderful photographer...not great customer service

Emily is a great photographer. I love her work and was really excited to work with her. I love the photos we got but there were quite a few disappointments getting this photos. It's been a few months since the wedding and I hesitated to write this review but after a few of no responses to my last messages from her, I'm upset. First, she cam late to the agreed time. I don't remember how late and I honestly didn't care much because I was so worried about other things happening. Everyone was pretty much done getting ready except for me putting on my dress and makeup artist finishing last few things. Emily offered a free photoshoot of my husband and I later on as a sorry for arriving late. I really appreciated it and it made me feel SO much better reflecting back on that day....I thought, wow what great customer service! Wrong.

Contract said that it would take N amount of weeks after the wedding to get photos. I had many people asking me about the photos but I politely said it would take N amount of weeks. Waited. I had to ask numerous times after the waiting period about the photos and got lots of excuses. I understand things come up but after a few exchanges, it gets so frustrating as a customer. Finally we got the photos and we were happy. We scheduled our follow-up couple session (the one she offered as a sorry), and...so we did it and it was a lot of fun and i was SUPER excited to see the photos....well it's been.....6 months after those photos were taken and Emily just stopped replying to us about 3 months ago. I'm so disappointed because I love her stlye of photography and I just feel really sadden to have to write this. I had a lot of anxiety having to email her / text her / call her so many times throughout the process to ask about our photos because I felt bad to bother her. Yes, me as the customer had anxiety to contact her about our purchase! I understand things come up but making promises to do things and then not fufilling them after several attempts to postpone is not acceptable. Then ignoring me is definitely poor customer service. It hurt to be ignore. I've given up getting those photos. Thank GOD it wasn't our actual wedding photos! Emily is a great photographer and I'm just really sad to have to write this review.

Sent on 12/02/2018