Elle Michelle Photography Reviews

8 | Kennesaw, GA

8 Reviews for Elle Michelle Photography

8 Elle Michelle Photography Reviews

Megan · Married on 11/03/2012

These two ladies are absolutely wonderful. During the shoot they did much more than was asked, and was very patient with our little one! I am definitely going to use them again in the future. Highly recommend them to anyone looking into getting pictures made! Thank you ladies!

Matt · Married on 09/08/2012

I knew we looked good. Now everyone else knows too. And the photogs at Elle Michelle are more creative and professional than any others I've worked with. We've used them for a couple years now. I can't imagine using anyone else. Cameras don't take pictures - people do!

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2011

They say "a picture is worth a thousand words"...Lesa and Haley's pictures are worth so much more than that! From our engagement session to the wedding day, Lesa and Haley wowed me with their talent, professionalism, and love for what they do. They establish a bond that helps ease anyone who is camera shy (me!) and they make it so natural and fun that you want to do it all over again. Their quality of work is impeccable! Any bride-to-be that chooses Elle Michelle Photography will NOT have to worry for one minute about any wedding details pertaining to photography!! Their pictures tell your wedding day story perfectly, a story you'll want to "read" over and over again!

chelsey · Married on 06/10/2011

I freaking love these women!!! They are rediculously amazing, they captured ALL the moments I never even saw during my wedding. They are so creative, beautiful pictures I never would have even though would be pretty! I will always recommend Elle Michelle Photography to people i know for anything and everything! Thankyou ladies!

Amber · Married on 12/18/2010

Lesa and Haley are absolutely wonderful at what they do! They have a gift for capturing all of the beauty and detail in every aspect of your day, and the artistic talent to create brilliantly stunning photographs that you will cherish forever. They are professional, creative and an absolute blast to work with. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs a skilled photographer with a passion for their work, but the photos speak for themselves...

Mandy · Married on 11/16/2010

I will never use another for anything after experiencing Lesa's work. God has given her a gift that she uses very well. I would recommend her to everyone. She is the best.

Kim · Married on 06/13/2010

You will love Lesa and her pictures! She has such a great eye and so creative. Before the shoot, she researched the town to find some cool spots, including an abandoned train, old warehouse and alley! They turned out incredible! She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera too! She did our wedding in June 2010 and we are so happy with our pictures! Her passion for what she does is so evident!

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2010

I received beautiful pictures for a wonderful price! SO many people gave great compliments on the pictures we got.