Elle Jae Photography Reviews

Elle Jae Photography View more information

Jacqueline Married on 07/06/2018
    James was so great to work with! He took amazing photos and really captured the spirit of our wedding. Day of, James was very flexible, professional, quick with taking photos, and unobtrusive. Photos were delivered promptly afterwards. Could not be happier with James' beautiful work!
    Lyndsey Married on 08/06/2016
    They took the most beautiful photos and really did a good job capturing the moment without making it feel staged. Loved the photographers and pictures!
    Cara Married on 07/13/2013
    We met with James of Elle Jae in September 2012 during our wedding planning and we knew right away we made the right choice. We found them online through wedding websites and upon review of their work, we knew they had the aesthetic feel we were looking for. By July 2013, James and Lisa were there to shoot our destination wedding at the Garden Pavilion in Sonoma, CA. They are so talented and were such a delight to work with. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and I think it shows because our photos are just gorgeous. All our family and friends are raving about the moments they captured and how nice they were throughout the whole day. Photographs are the one thing you really take home with you after an amazing wedding celebration and we are so happy we picked Elle Jae! They are amazing photographers!!
    Erin Married on 05/05/2012
    Lisa and James were just so fantastic to work with and I'm so totally blown away by the photos! I was really nervous about the photography for my wedding because I generally hate every photo I'm in, but Lisa and James did such an amazing job I'm now struggling to pick which pics are my favorites! They're all so great! I think it's really telling that everyone in my bridal party *immediately* changed their online profile photos to shots from the wedding. Hiring both of them was really great too, because I think it gave them the freedom to take some risks with what they shot because one of them was always there to get the main-traditional shot. I really just can't say enough great things about Elle Jae. I wish they were closer to me so I could use them all of my special occassions!
    Alison Married on 05/07/2011
    Elle Jae did the photography for two of my friends weddings so when he had to choose our photographer, it was a no brainer. I can't recommend James enough. He was wonderful to work with. He put everyone at ease. His wife, Lisa, wasn't able to do our wedding because she's about to deliver. But he had another assistant. It's too bad because I would have loved to have seen them work together as a husband and wife photography team, but regardless, we couldn't be happier. The photos exceeded my expectations. And their contract was one of the best in the business as far as allowing us to own our photos eventually. We love Elle Jae!
    Kirstie Married on 09/26/2014
    Elle Jae was one of our favorite vendors to work with. We started by booking James for our engagement session, which allowed us to really get to know him and his style of work, and vice versa. On the day of the wedding he and his wife/assistant arrived right on time and got to work on all of the shots we requested. I was so glad we had decided on the must have shots and family photo combinations beforehand, as it made the (already busy) day much less hectic. It ended up thunder-storming the day of our wedding, but James was so helpful in making sure we still got all of the photos we wanted. We can't wait to see the final results. Highly recommend this duo for your wedding photography!
  • User1348607 2+ years ago
    I really really loved James with Elle Jae. Our engagement photos were stunning. Our wedding photos turned out really great too. I was not a super fan of the second shooter, because she didn't know how to place people in photos, and there were some lighting issues with her photos, but even still, most of her photos turned out well.
  • User1018604 2+ years ago
    James and Lisa of Elle Jae Photography were wonderful to work with! They did both our engagement photo session as well as the wedding. They were super easy to talk to, listened to what we were looking for, and had a very relaxed (and relaxing!) approach to the whole process. Most importantly though, we're thrilled with our pictures! I would highly recommend them.