38 Reviews for Ella's Garden

Tables (2)
Outside Alcohol (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
38 Ella's Garden Reviews

Rachel is absolutely wonderful to work with! She doesn’t nickel and dime you on everything like some of the venues do. When you have questions she is very quick to respond to your text. I absolutely loved working with her on my daughter’s wedding! I would highly recommend Ellas’s Garden to anyone looking for a venue.

Photo
Profile Picture Kim, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews

Rachel was so easy and fun to work with. Her gorgeous venue was the perfect showcase for our special day. She worked so hard to keep the ball rolling and everything turned out better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachael made everything perfect for our wedding day! She listened to what we wanted and made everything run smoothly. I would definitely recommend Ella’s Garden and Rachael. Rachael is very passionate about her job and also very very good at it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

What a super experience ! Rachel is the best and so easy to work with . She made our day so special !

Photos
Profile Picture patricia , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

Love this venue. Rachel was really easy to work with and very flexible with meeting and such. We decorated the entire venue with our own personal decorations and it was perfect for us. Good price, quality of service and an overall great experience. Highly recommend this venue to all brides doing any theme imaginable.

Profile Picture Leah , 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a great experience with Ella's Garden. I absolutely loved my wedding! Everything turned out so beautiful and even better than expected! I would highly recommend having your event here!

Photo for Ella's Garden Review - Beautiful grounds for bridals!
Photo for Ella's Garden Review - We loved our ceremony on the gazebo!
Profile Picture Afton, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Decor, Uncovered Outdoor

The venue was beautiful and Rachael the owner/wedding coordinator is a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Devon, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachael did an exceptional job with making my special day even better than I could have imagined! She made everything flow so smoothly that I really didn't have to stress about much and she answered all the questions I had and was very flexible. Highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rachael was a great person to work with. No matter what time of day it was, she always answered my questions in a timely matter. When the florist forgot to send the correct flowers, she managed to fix the problem. Rachael is a great person. She made my wedding day very memorable!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LOVE LOVE LOVE. My husband and I were married here last week. Rewind about 4 months to when had just finished touring the venue: as we left, my at the time fiancé and I were discussing the venue and our other options. He then looked at me and said, “You saw your wedding there, didn’t you?” And I had. The venue is stunning.
We had maybe 4 months to plan the wedding due to jobs, travel, training, etc. Rachael was amazing through the whole process! She answered our questions quickly and helped us outline our decorations and the day-of game plan.
Also, we had a partially inclusive package for a morning wedding. Scheduling with her vendors and booking with her recommended vendors was so easy, and they were awesome! We had a brunch wedding (waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, AMAZING potatoes, fresh fruit) catered by her vendor and it was delicious. She also uses the Bavarian Cakery for the cake included in our package, and it was DELICIOUS and beautiful. LITERALLY OUR DAY WAS PERFECT.
On top of it all, Rachael does the day-of coordination. Everything flowed so well! She would typically give us a fifteen minute heads-up and then come get us for anything that was going on. AND while many note that it can be hard to remember to eat at your own wedding, it wasn’t for us. When the buffet was opened, Rachael had breakfast brought to my husband and I so we would be able to enjoy the food as well. Overall fantastic!!
I highly recommend Ella’s Garden!

Profile Picture Claire, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Rachael is absolutely amazing! She has an amazing staff. Rachael is the real deal. She made our wedding day run so smoothly. She was able to meet anytime and however many times that we wanted to go over details. I would HIGHLY recommend Ella's Garden.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Ella's Garden for stress-free wedding planning! Rachel Worthen went above and beyond to anticipate and think of even the smallest of details. A few things attracted me to the venue initially: I read good reviews online, the venue is classy and stylish, prices are reasonable, and I was impressed with how quickly Rachel responded to my inquiry and set up our visit. She always responded within 1 day and most times within a couple of hours of sending the email. This gave me confidence that she would take care of things on the wedding day. Some other places took a week before they got back with me about my inquiry.

Rachel is on top of things! She's also so easy to work with. She made everything so easy! Everything was clearly spelled out in the information she provided ahead of time and was always a phone call, text or email away from answering a question.

I am a program coordinator in my career, and I know what it takes to pull off an event. Rachel thinks ahead, plans ahead and anticipates needs before you've even thought of them! This was vividly apparent at our pre-wedding meeting, rehearsal, wedding and reception. She really paid attention to the details, such as having our champagne already poured before the toast, getting our plates of food instead of us going through the buffet line, and checking in with us throughout the reception to let us know when there was something else we needed to do, ie bouquet/garter toss, toasts, cutting the cake, etc. I absolutely give my highest recommendation to Ella's Garden. I can't stress enough how easy she made it for me as the bride. My family commented that I was the least stressed bride they'd ever seen.

Profile Picture Wanda, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend Ella's Garden! This was the perfect venue for my husband and I. It was absolutely affordable and any add ons were reasonably priced. Rachael was wonderful to work with and was so flexible about everything. Her preferred vendors were wonderful to work with as well. I have no complaints and would GLADLY work with her again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture McKenna, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Rachael is AMAZING. She responded to all of my questions within minutes and always made sure I felt everything would go well. We arrived with tons of extra decorations we brought for centerpieces and such and her and her staff did a fabulous job of setting everything up. I didn't even worry about it while I was getting ready which is a bride's dream!! The venue was perfect for wedding with plenty of friends of family. We were so pleased to hear our guests tell us how great the food was too!! Overall, this place provided me and my husband our perfect day!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel is the most amazing lady I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. She was always there for us to contact or for us to schedule a visit with. She was extremely organized and an absolute pleasure. My wedding day was such an amazing day because of her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ella's Garden was fantastic!! My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding experience! Rachael was the best and so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process! She alleviated so much stress and the day of was perfect! Everything ran smoothly and I was not worried at all because she had everything under control! I would highly recommend Ella's Garden!

Profile Picture EmilyRose, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We highly recommend Rachel. She went out of her way to make what has historically been a highly stressful time for both bride & groom into the easiest part of our entire wedding planning experience.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

I absolutely LOVED my service with Ella's Garden. Rachael was the absolute best! The wedding was beautiful and everything went PERFECT! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you so much for making sure my day was perfect without even having to ask or check on anything! Rachael and her staff knew exactly what to do without me having to say it. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have picked a better venue to get married at. Rachael was amazing.. anything I needed she was right there! She made sure everything was perfect. It rained on my wedding day, and I was supposed to have it outside.. but she made the transition so easy, I was not disappointed at all with having it inside. She is very professional & will make sure things are done right. I will always remember my perfect wedding at Ella's Garden.. thank you Rachael & staff :)

-Joli

Profile Picture Joli, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfection! Rachael is the best. She even went as far as helping me get ready before walking down the isle. There's nothing she can't do. Staff on wedding day were awesome. Very professional, helpful, and well mannered. The DJ couldn't have been better. I had the perfect wedding package. The venue is beautiful inside and out. It was everything I wanted and more!

Profile Picture Kiley, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Racheal and everyone at Ella's was incredible! The venue was beautiful and the price is unbeatable! They made my dream wedding come to life. Racheal was so helpful and was never far if I needed anything! Can't say enough good things!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible and made sure the wedding was perfect even though the weather did not cooperate - there was a horrible rain storm. I highly recommend this venue at this price level.

Profile Picture User6965546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Ella's Garden in Tomball as an excellent venue. It is a beautiful setting, both inside and outside so that weather is not an issue. Rachel Worthen is very flexible and easy to work with. Although we had hoped for an outdoor wedding, the weather did not cooperate! Rachel and her staff were willing to wait until the last moment possible in order to make a decision about whether to hold the event indoors or out. Although we ultimately were forced to have the wedding inside due to last minute heavy rain, Rachel was able to make the switch on a moment's notice and we were extremely pleased with the final result. We were also very pleased with the Rachel's recommendation for the bakery and florist. Both vendors did an excellent job. The cake was beautiful and delicious and the flowers were amazing!

Profile Picture Sharon, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

I used Ella's Garden 2.5 weeks ago for my wedding and reception. I contacted Rachael (Owner) about 2.5 months before my wedding when my originally planned venue did not work out. From our very first meeting I was impressed with Rachael and the way that she ran her business. Even when I mentioned I was planning from out of state and only through email due to my military service, she did not give up. No matter what I needed I knew that I could call her to make sure that it would be taken care of. The week before my wedding there was major flooding in the area of the venue, but Rachael made sure that I knew everything was just fine at the venue. The day before my wedding was the first time I saw the venue in person and I could not have been happier with the choice we made. The grounds were very well taken care of and the staff was absolutely incredible. My wedding day brought on a few blunders (of my own), but the staff at Ella's Garden went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Thank you!

Profile Picture Misti, 4/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Parking, Bartender(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Server(s), Uncovered Outdoor