Ellagant Entertainment LLC. Reviews

31 | Queen Creek, AZ

31 Reviews for Ellagant Entertainment LLC.

Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 1
Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 2
Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 3
Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 4
Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 5

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Joel is your man!

We booked Ellagant Entertainment through our package at Windmill Winery, and were lucky enough to have Joel as our DJ. He was by far the best wedding DJ that I have ever seen! We received tons of compliments from our guests on how fun he made the reception, and the dancing! We were specific about wanting our reception to be a dance party, and Joel got out on the dance floor with our guests and made that happen! He engaged the crowd amazingly, and everyone had a blast! There's a reason he's booked a year in advance, so make your calls early!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Nunemaker · Married on 04/05/2019

Joel is the best!

If you are looking for a rockstar DJ, look no further! Joel is seriously the absolute best DJ around. He is fun and interactive, which brings the party! I had so many of my guests tell me what a great DJ he was and how fun he was all night. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Joel is so great!

We booked Joel for our wedding and he did not disappoint! He did a fun game where the tables battled each other for the buffet and really engaged with the crowd. He’s not just an amazing DC, he’s a talented MC too. He was never cheesy, and was very professional and personable the whole time. All of our guests commented on how great of a job he did! Very very highly recommend him for your next event, especially your wedding reception!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Joel was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! He had entertainment of our guests taken care of, which gave us some extra time to take photos, greet guests, and eat dinner (harder than it seems). We heard nothing but positive things about Joel the entire night. Highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Paige · Married on 06/21/2018

Joel was the DJ for our wedding. Made it the best night of our lives. I have no words for how awesome he is and how smoothly the night went with his help. Completely amazing!

Sent on 07/04/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2018

One of THE BEST DECISIONS we made during our planning process was having Joel as our DJ - HE MADE OUR WEDDING!!!! He is SO much fun, the life of the party and kept it all so smooth (he even made releasing tables to get food SO FUN - he had our guests play a game and it made it easier and much more entertaining). Every song we had throughout the wedding was perfect - we sent over special violin versions of songs for the ceremony that he used... Very organized and had it all together. He stuck to the timeline and made sure the Bride and Groom were happy as well as the guests. I recommend Joel and Ellagant Entertainment to ANYONE looking for a DJ!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sara · Married on 03/16/2018

Joel was the best decision we made for our wedding! HE KILLED IT! He was responsive from the moment we hired him, and has a fool proof music selection strategy. He made our wedding so much fun, he made sure everybody was occupied, busy, having fun the entire night! He played all different kinds of music parentheses after of course asking us which type of music we want to play pr it made our wedding so much fun, he made sure everybody was occupied, busy, having fun the entire night! He played all different kinds of music (after of course asking us which type of music we wanted to play) to please all ages. He got out on the dance floor and helped some of us less rhythmically blessed individuals find our rhythm. My photographer pre-warned us that he was literally the best DJ and the Phoenix metro area, and now I know she was not lying! He was included in our wedding package at our venue, so of course value was five stars for us, but the week after my wedding my best friend also booked him for hers and she said that he is well worth the money! He is also a very kind and down to earth person, which I deeply appreciated. My husband agrees, he’s someone you could easily find a friend in. Thank you so much for such a great evening, Joel!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 6
    Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 7
    Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 8
    Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 9
    Ellagant Entertainment LLC. 10

Ryan · Married on 02/17/2018

Joel and his team were absolutely top notch! Joel is an excellent DJ and a cool guy to boot. We got many compliments from our wedding guests that he was one of the best, if not the best DJ they have seen at a wedding. Feel confident booking him as your DJ. Thanks again.

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

Joel was an amazing DJ. Everyone enjoyed his personality and he kept everyone on their feet! We are so happy we found him.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kyle · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Joel at the Windmill to do our wedding. The other reviews are no fluke, Joel is simply amazing. Many DJs sit behind the booth and just play music and that is that. Not Joel, he gets out there and dances with you. He even will teach you and your guests dances if you want.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2017

Joel Was Amazing he had all of my guests interacting (65) we had the best time! Great Music, we gave him full control to play around after receiving our list and knowing our style! So accommodating! Even played a song twice because I wanted to dance to it with my husband and couldn't find him when it was playing! If I could do it again I wouldn't change a thing! Your Awesome!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Christina · Married on 03/11/2017

You can't go wrong with choosing this company. Our DJ was Will and he was outstanding. A few months ago we were at a wedding and Joel was the DJ. You can go wrong with who you get and we partied all night long!!! We love you Will, thanks for a perfect night.

Sent on 03/20/2017

The best decision I made for my wedding was to pick Ellagant Entertainment! Joel was amazing and the best part of my wedding. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how fantastic he was.

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • stefanie

stefanie · Married on 12/11/2016

DJ: 10/10 We used Ellagant Entertainment and had Joel as our DJ. I think this was the highlight of our wedding! He made sure everyone was having a good time. He surprised us with a couple games. He stuck to music we requested. He even got out and danced with our guest. Several people asked us for his info after the wedding so they could use his services at their own events! You can’t go wrong with Ellagant Entertainment 

Sent on 10/22/2017

Kali · Married on 06/25/2016

Joel Gibbs in my opinion is the best DJ EVER!!!! He made Kali and Io's reception and the whole weekend actually so very special for them. Everyone that attended made comments on how good he was. He kept the reception flowing and I don't think I've ever been to a wedding reception where there were over 120 people on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. Great Job Joel. He went beyond our expectations!!! I very highly recommend Ellagant Entertainment for any of your upcoming events. Well done Joel!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

J · Married on 06/18/2016

Will did an absolutely incredible job at my wedding on June 18th. I had too many compliments to count from my guests about how phenomenal the DJ was. Will kept the whole crowd involved and entertained throughout the entire wedding with games, and song requests. I would highly recommend booking Will for your wedding or any other event. Thanks Will, for making the best night of my life even more special!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jodie · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot say enough great things about JJ! We absolutely LOVED him. Our guests danced all night both at our wedding and then at the after-party! I especially loved all of the little games and extras he included. It was a nice break to get the guests to relax a bit. I only wish we could do it all over again every weekend!! Would recommend in a heart-beat!

Sent on 04/06/2016

David · Married on 02/27/2016

JJ did an excellent job. I would hire him again and will refer him to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Christina · Married on 02/12/2016

Dj JJ did an amazing job at our wedding at the Windmill Winery, he kept out guests entertained while waiting to get their food. When it was time for dancing he had people dancing! A few of our guests had even asked if he was a friend of ours since he was so personable and engaging, not the typical sit in the dj booth and not interact kind of dj you see at some weddings. The after party was just as good! Thank you so much JJ for helping to make our wedding special.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Tresha · Married on 01/16/2016

I used Ellagant Entertainment DJ services for my wedding in January, my venue actually came with an assigned DJ however I saw Joel at a friend's wedding in which he provided DJ services for and knew right away when I got married I would be calling him! He was so enjoyable to work with, so accommodating and so professional, I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking to have a memorable and enjoyable experience!

-The Jones'

Sent on 03/29/2016

Natalie · Married on 11/07/2015

Will was our DJ and did an AMAZING job! He was able to think on his feet and was very responsive to our entire wedding party and our guests.

Not only that, but he followed our song request list for both the ceremony and reception without flaw and was even able to think on his feet with the Jeopardy Theme Song when we couldn't find the rings! It was a perfect touch to our special day, as my husband and I both like to keep things fun and he helped us do just that!

I would highly recommend him for future events!

Sent on 11/09/2015

My husband and I were married at the Lakehouse @ Windmill Winery on October 17th and it was the best day of our lives!! We were so impressed with DJ Will. He was INCREDIBLE! Will was so organized and kept each activity on schedule so we wouldn’t miss any of the fun. He definitely knows how to liven up a crowd and keep the party going. One of my favorite parts was how he dismissed each table for dinner, he challenged each table to identify a song the quickest, so fun! I highly recommend DJ Will to anyone who wants to have a rocking reception!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Cant say enough about how helpful and professional Joel was in planning our wedding entertainment all the way up to the day of, and for Will on the day of with the ceremony and reception.
    Will was awesome, very professional and very patient with the whole wedding party as it was very hectic and he helped hold us all together. He even had my dad dancing during our reception, first time i had ever saw that in my life :)
    I dont hesitate to recommend Ellagant Entertainment to any one looking for a professional top notch Dj service, you wont regret it .
    Thank you so much Joel and Will for all of your support and patience, you guys really helped make our day special!!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Kinsey · Married on 03/08/2015

Five stars doesn't even explain how awesome Joel is! He DJ'd our wedding at The Windmill Winery March 8. He was the BEST hype guy we could hope to have. If you're looking for an interactive DJ to really get your guests involved and pumped up, he is your go-to. There was never a dull moment! We've had guest after guest tell us they want to use Joel for their next event. The flow was awesome. We loved everything about Joel and his style and services. If you want a party that your guests will talk about for weeks and months to come, Joel is your guy.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Aimee · Married on 12/19/2014

WILLIAM! William was incredible! Even as we left the venue that night I had guests telling me that they had the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding, and that our DJ was the most excellent they've seen yet (even compared to their own weddings!) He played games to select tables for the buffet, he had great questions for our "shoe game" he played great music even though I didn't give him much to work with when he asked what we wanted played, i just said "anything to get people to dance" and "no Miley Cyrus." Everyone had a wonderful time, he made announcements reminding people to sign the guest book and grab favors, he kept the night rolling on schedule and organized, I don't think we would have had half as much fun as we did without him, thank you William for being a part of our day, we have great memories because of you! - Pete and Aimee Hackett

Sent on 01/16/2015