Ellagant Entertainment LLC. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Kerry M. Married on 02/20/2022

Thank you for your hard work.

Joel was the DJ that kept the party going at my sons wedding reception. We really enjoyed the way he managed to make us laugh and feel comfortable. Thank you
    Kendra Married on 02/20/2022

Made the night!

Look no further! This is the company you need! From the moment we met him, we knew we'd love having Joel a part of our day. Choosing songs for the ceremony and reception was easy. It's all done through an app with a timeline and a questionnaire. This was super handy if you change your mind about a song or have a busy schedule. When I had a question about anything, Joel was super responsive and helpful. Everyone loved Joel. He wasn't just any DJ. He was an entertainer. He interacted with the guests and kept the party alive. He danced with us, set games up to distract guests from waiting to get food and tried getting everyone comfortable with one another. It was like having another friend there. Multiple guests mentioned how he was the best DJ they have ever experienced. THANK YOU AGAIN JOEL!!
  • Nate
    Nate M. Married on 02/20/2022

Above and Beyond

Joel was so much more then a DJ he help the wedding go smooth, even when things were not going as planed thank you!
    Two things that really stood out.
    -I loved how he was able to slow people down as they were getting food made the whole process go better then I thought possible.
    -Getting on the dance floor with the wedding party helping everyone feel more comfortable.
    Thanks for wonderful night
    -Nathaniel McKimson Groom
  • Alex
    Alex A. Married on 12/04/2021

Joel is amazing!

Joel is amazing! We first met him during an Open House at the Windmill Winery, and we were blown away. Our family and friends loved his vibe, energy, and personality during our wedding. He had the best way of entertaining our guests while they got their food, and had such an amazing selection of music. He reads the room very well, and is an incredible dancer! His energy is so infectious that he had everyone on the dance floor. We highly recommend him!

Alex and Kristine
  • Texana
    Texana S. Married on 10/12/2019

The best dj

Don't even look anywhere else for a DJ. Joel is the best in every way!!! His energy and ideas to keep everything going at just the right pace was unbelievable. Everyone told us what a great time they had with his mix of music and fun times. Thank you so much Joel!!
  • Jim
    J Somerset Married on 10/12/2019

So Much Fun

Joel is so good at what he does. He was fun, professional and great at keeping the party going at all times.
  • Krystin
    Krystin Married on 04/28/2019

Must have!

Joel completely transformed our wedding into a forever memorable event. I cannot tell you how much this meant to us. His energy and smile and positive attitude helped us to relax and feel like we didn’t need to be the host and could just enjoy our wedding. He listened to what we wanted and surprised us with what we didn’t even know we needed. We had guests coming up to us at our sweetheart table to congratulate us and tell us this was the best wedding they have ever been to. We were laughing and having so much fun during dinner and beyond. I’ve heard the DJ can make or break your wedding and now I understand why. I can’t imagine our wedding without him! Thank you thank you!
    Danielle Married on 04/20/2019

Joel is your man!

We booked Ellagant Entertainment through our package at Windmill Winery, and were lucky enough to have Joel as our DJ. He was by far the best wedding DJ that I have ever seen! We received tons of compliments from our guests on how fun he made the reception, and the dancing! We were specific about wanting our reception to be a dance party, and Joel got out on the dance floor with our guests and made that happen! He engaged the crowd amazingly, and everyone had a blast! There's a reason he's booked a year in advance, so make your calls early!
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee N. Married on 04/05/2019

Joel is the best!

If you are looking for a rockstar DJ, look no further! Joel is seriously the absolute best DJ around. He is fun and interactive, which brings the party! I had so many of my guests tell me what a great DJ he was and how fun he was all night. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
    Brooke Married on 11/03/2018

5 Stars all the way!

Joel is an amazing DJ. We are SO SO thankful we had him DJ our wedding. He has an amazing energy and brought so much life to the party. Our guests gave us lots of compliments on that night, but one of the most consistent compliments was on having Joel as our DJ - everyone loved him. He was great at following our timeline and making the night flow really well. Joel was also great to work with in the planning process - quick email responses, professional, and easily made our requests work.
    Abby Married on 10/20/2018

Joel is so great!

We booked Joel for our wedding and he did not disappoint! He did a fun game where the tables battled each other for the buffet and really engaged with the crowd. He’s not just an amazing DC, he’s a talented MC too. He was never cheesy, and was very professional and personable the whole time. All of our guests commented on how great of a job he did! Very very highly recommend him for your next event, especially your wedding reception!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Joel was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ! He had entertainment of our guests taken care of, which gave us some extra time to take photos, greet guests, and eat dinner (harder than it seems). We heard nothing but positive things about Joel the entire night. Highly recommend him for your next event!
    Dominique Married on 09/22/2018
    Joel Gibbs AKA “DJ Off Beat” with Elegant Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! We booked him as a packaged vendor through The Windmill Winery (9/22/18 “Big Barn”) and we are so glad we did! All of our contact with him was professional and expedient. We planned out our ceremony and reception and everything went according to plan, from the processional music to the last song of the night! We opted for the “party” upgrade that included uplighting and a text-in request line, and our guests LOVED it! He and my dad made our father/daughter dance song a surprise (which made me cry even more)! Joel was even able to make adjustments at the last minute when one of the girls in my bridal party couldn’t walk for the grand entrance. His MC skills are outstanding and our guests thought he was hilarious and fun! My guest are still raving about how much fun he was and how much fun they had! I’ve had several girls who are planning their own weddings ask for his info so they can hire him too! We are so grateful for you Joel and it’s obvious you love what you do! We will be booking you for all of our DJ needs for forever! Thank you for the best experience we could have ever dreamed of!
    Paige Married on 06/21/2018
    Joel was the DJ for our wedding. Made it the best night of our lives. I have no words for how awesome he is and how smoothly the night went with his help. Completely amazing!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 03/23/2018
    One of THE BEST DECISIONS we made during our planning process was having Joel as our DJ - HE MADE OUR WEDDING!!!! He is SO much fun, the life of the party and kept it all so smooth (he even made releasing tables to get food SO FUN - he had our guests play a game and it made it easier and much more entertaining). Every song we had throughout the wedding was perfect - we sent over special violin versions of songs for the ceremony that he used... Very organized and had it all together. He stuck to the timeline and made sure the Bride and Groom were happy as well as the guests. I recommend Joel and Ellagant Entertainment to ANYONE looking for a DJ!!!
    Sara Married on 03/16/2018
    Joel was the best decision we made for our wedding! HE KILLED IT! He was responsive from the moment we hired him, and has a fool proof music selection strategy. He made our wedding so much fun, he made sure everybody was occupied, busy, having fun the entire night! He played all different kinds of music parentheses after of course asking us which type of music we want to play pr it made our wedding so much fun, he made sure everybody was occupied, busy, having fun the entire night! He played all different kinds of music (after of course asking us which type of music we wanted to play) to please all ages. He got out on the dance floor and helped some of us less rhythmically blessed individuals find our rhythm. My photographer pre-warned us that he was literally the best DJ and the Phoenix metro area, and now I know she was not lying! He was included in our wedding package at our venue, so of course value was five stars for us, but the week after my wedding my best friend also booked him for hers and she said that he is well worth the money! He is also a very kind and down to earth person, which I deeply appreciated. My husband agrees, he’s someone you could easily find a friend in. Thank you so much for such a great evening, Joel!
    Ryan Married on 02/17/2018
    Joel and his team were absolutely top notch! Joel is an excellent DJ and a cool guy to boot. We got many compliments from our wedding guests that he was one of the best, if not the best DJ they have seen at a wedding. Feel confident booking him as your DJ. Thanks again.
    Ashley Married on 01/04/2018
    Joel was amazing! Fun and very good at what he does, thank you again!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 11/18/2017
    Joel was an amazing DJ. Everyone enjoyed his personality and he kept everyone on their feet! We are so happy we found him.
    Kyle Married on 09/16/2017
    We hired Joel at the Windmill to do our wedding. The other reviews are no fluke, Joel is simply amazing. Many DJs sit behind the booth and just play music and that is that. Not Joel, he gets out there and dances with you. He even will teach you and your guests dances if you want.
    Jessica Married on 04/13/2017
    Joel Was Amazing he had all of my guests interacting (65) we had the best time! Great Music, we gave him full control to play around after receiving our list and knowing our style! So accommodating! Even played a song twice because I wanted to dance to it with my husband and couldn't find him when it was playing! If I could do it again I wouldn't change a thing! Your Awesome!!
    Christina Married on 03/11/2017
    You can't go wrong with choosing this company. Our DJ was Will and he was outstanding. A few months ago we were at a wedding and Joel was the DJ. You can go wrong with who you get and we partied all night long!!! We love you Will, thanks for a perfect night.
  • User2974272 2+ years ago
    The best decision I made for my wedding was to pick Ellagant Entertainment! Joel was amazing and the best part of my wedding. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how fantastic he was.
  • stefanie
    Stefanie Married on 12/11/2016
    DJ: 10/10 We used Ellagant Entertainment and had Joel as our DJ. I think this was the highlight of our wedding! He made sure everyone was having a good time. He surprised us with a couple games. He stuck to music we requested. He even got out and danced with our guest. Several people asked us for his info after the wedding so they could use his services at their own events! You can’t go wrong with Ellagant Entertainment 
    Kali Married on 06/25/2016
    Joel Gibbs in my opinion is the best DJ EVER!!!! He made Kali and Io's reception and the whole weekend actually so very special for them. Everyone that attended made comments on how good he was. He kept the reception flowing and I don't think I've ever been to a wedding reception where there were over 120 people on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. Great Job Joel. He went beyond our expectations!!! I very highly recommend Ellagant Entertainment for any of your upcoming events. Well done Joel!!!!