25 Reviews for Ellagant Entertainment LLC.

User Photos
MC (4)
One Event Per Day (4)
Uplighting (3)
25 Ellagant Entertainment LLC. Reviews

Joel was the DJ for our wedding. Made it the best night of our lives. I have no words for how awesome he is and how smoothly the night went with his help. Completely amazing!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

One of THE BEST DECISIONS we made during our planning process was having Joel as our DJ - HE MADE OUR WEDDING!!!! He is SO much fun, the life of the party and kept it all so smooth (he even made releasing tables to get food SO FUN - he had our guests play a game and it made it easier and much more entertaining). Every song we had throughout the wedding was perfect - we sent over special violin versions of songs for the ceremony that he used... Very organized and had it all together. He stuck to the timeline and made sure the Bride and Groom were happy as well as the guests. I recommend Joel and Ellagant Entertainment to ANYONE looking for a DJ!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Joel was the best decision we made for our wedding! HE KILLED IT! He was responsive from the moment we hired him, and has a fool proof music selection strategy. He made our wedding so much fun, he made sure everybody was occupied, busy, having fun the entire night! He played all different kinds of music parentheses after of course asking us which type of music we want to play pr it made our wedding so much fun, he made sure everybody was occupied, busy, having fun the entire night! He played all different kinds of music (after of course asking us which type of music we wanted to play) to please all ages. He got out on the dance floor and helped some of us less rhythmically blessed individuals find our rhythm. My photographer pre-warned us that he was literally the best DJ and the Phoenix metro area, and now I know she was not lying! He was included in our wedding package at our venue, so of course value was five stars for us, but the week after my wedding my best friend also booked him for hers and she said that he is well worth the money! He is also a very kind and down to earth person, which I deeply appreciated. My husband agrees, he’s someone you could easily find a friend in. Thank you so much for such a great evening, Joel!

Profile Picture Sara , 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joel and his team were absolutely top notch! Joel is an excellent DJ and a cool guy to boot. We got many compliments from our wedding guests that he was one of the best, if not the best DJ they have seen at a wedding. Feel confident booking him as your DJ. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joel was an amazing DJ. Everyone enjoyed his personality and he kept everyone on their feet! We are so happy we found him.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Joel at the Windmill to do our wedding. The other reviews are no fluke, Joel is simply amazing. Many DJs sit behind the booth and just play music and that is that. Not Joel, he gets out there and dances with you. He even will teach you and your guests dances if you want.

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joel Was Amazing he had all of my guests interacting (65) we had the best time! Great Music, we gave him full control to play around after receiving our list and knowing our style! So accommodating! Even played a song twice because I wanted to dance to it with my husband and couldn't find him when it was playing! If I could do it again I wouldn't change a thing! Your Awesome!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

You can't go wrong with choosing this company. Our DJ was Will and he was outstanding. A few months ago we were at a wedding and Joel was the DJ. You can go wrong with who you get and we partied all night long!!! We love you Will, thanks for a perfect night.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The best decision I made for my wedding was to pick Ellagant Entertainment! Joel was amazing and the best part of my wedding. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me how fantastic he was.

Profile Picture Caitie, 1/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ: 10/10 We used Ellagant Entertainment and had Joel as our DJ. I think this was the highlight of our wedding! He made sure everyone was having a good time. He surprised us with a couple games. He stuck to music we requested. He even got out and danced with our guest. Several people asked us for his info after the wedding so they could use his services at their own events! You can’t go wrong with Ellagant Entertainment 

Profile Picture stefanie, 12/11/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

Joel Gibbs in my opinion is the best DJ EVER!!!! He made Kali and Io's reception and the whole weekend actually so very special for them. Everyone that attended made comments on how good he was. He kept the reception flowing and I don't think I've ever been to a wedding reception where there were over 120 people on the dance floor the ENTIRE time. Great Job Joel. He went beyond our expectations!!! I very highly recommend Ellagant Entertainment for any of your upcoming events. Well done Joel!!!!

Profile Picture Kali, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Will did an absolutely incredible job at my wedding on June 18th. I had too many compliments to count from my guests about how phenomenal the DJ was. Will kept the whole crowd involved and entertained throughout the entire wedding with games, and song requests. I would highly recommend booking Will for your wedding or any other event. Thanks Will, for making the best night of my life even more special!

Profile Picture J, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough great things about JJ! We absolutely LOVED him. Our guests danced all night both at our wedding and then at the after-party! I especially loved all of the little games and extras he included. It was a nice break to get the guests to relax a bit. I only wish we could do it all over again every weekend!! Would recommend in a heart-beat!

Profile Picture Jodie, 4/2/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC
4.7

We recently had Joel from Ellegant Entertainment DJ our wedding and reception at the Windmill Winery. He was so fun to work with and really kept the party going! His games and comedy bits were some of my favorite parts. He also did a great job keeping things on schedule, but adapted well to any change in schedule that we requested. I had many guests come up and comment on how amazing of a DJ he was, and I agree! I highly recommend Joel and Ellagant Entertainment for anyone who wants to have a reception filled with laughter and fun.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

JJ did an excellent job. I would hire him again and will refer him to anyone who needs a DJ.

Profile Picture David, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dj JJ did an amazing job at our wedding at the Windmill Winery, he kept out guests entertained while waiting to get their food. When it was time for dancing he had people dancing! A few of our guests had even asked if he was a friend of ours since he was so personable and engaging, not the typical sit in the dj booth and not interact kind of dj you see at some weddings. The after party was just as good! Thank you so much JJ for helping to make our wedding special.

Profile Picture Christina, 2/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used Ellagant Entertainment DJ services for my wedding in January, my venue actually came with an assigned DJ however I saw Joel at a friend's wedding in which he provided DJ services for and knew right away when I got married I would be calling him! He was so enjoyable to work with, so accommodating and so professional, I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone looking to have a memorable and enjoyable experience!

-The Jones'

Profile Picture Tresha, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Will was our DJ and did an AMAZING job! He was able to think on his feet and was very responsive to our entire wedding party and our guests.

Not only that, but he followed our song request list for both the ceremony and reception without flaw and was even able to think on his feet with the Jeopardy Theme Song when we couldn't find the rings! It was a perfect touch to our special day, as my husband and I both like to keep things fun and he helped us do just that!

I would highly recommend him for future events!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/7/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

My husband and I were married at the Lakehouse @ Windmill Winery on October 17th and it was the best day of our lives!! We were so impressed with DJ Will. He was INCREDIBLE! Will was so organized and kept each activity on schedule so we wouldn’t miss any of the fun. He definitely knows how to liven up a crowd and keep the party going. One of my favorite parts was how he dismissed each table for dinner, he challenged each table to identify a song the quickest, so fun! I highly recommend DJ Will to anyone who wants to have a rocking reception!!

Profile Picture User4497435, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
4.2

For my wedding, we worked with Joel. Overall, I enjoyed his services! He was exciting and upbeat, and kept the reception moving along nicely. He filled in some dead space in the reception with a fun game for everyone to watch me and my husband play, and we got a lot of positive comments about that! Joel did find the song my husband and I wanted for our first dance, and did a great job accommodating us for what we wanted done with that (mixing it so it was a little longer), and he also used the songs we asked for for the father/daughter and mother/son dance, and during dinner. However, he changed the grand entrance music from what we had requested, not telling us until it was happening. It turned out to be a song my husband and I really didn't like and I was worried many of our guests would find offensive. Our reception didn't have a lot of time for dancing, and during that time there also wasn't much variety in music. I had fun dancing as a 22-year old, and the wedding party danced, but our guests over the age of thirty reported that they had wanted to dance but never heard a song they could dance too (the whole dance time was taken up by the same fast popular music instead of including any slower songs or the jazz we had mentioned in our emails with Joel). I think some of this could have been prevented if we had been able to have more conversations with Joel, but time leading up to the wedding was very busy, so maybe there was some miscommunication. Overall we were happy, and the snafu's were small and mostly not noticeable, but if you use Joel I would try and schedule an in-person meeting and be very specific about what you want, even though that may be hard to answer before the fact!

Profile Picture User4813894, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cant say enough about how helpful and professional Joel was in planning our wedding entertainment all the way up to the day of, and for Will on the day of with the ceremony and reception.
Will was awesome, very professional and very patient with the whole wedding party as it was very hectic and he helped hold us all together. He even had my dad dancing during our reception, first time i had ever saw that in my life :)
I dont hesitate to recommend Ellagant Entertainment to any one looking for a professional top notch Dj service, you wont regret it .
Thank you so much Joel and Will for all of your support and patience, you guys really helped make our day special!!!!!

Profile Picture User4927554, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Five stars doesn't even explain how awesome Joel is! He DJ'd our wedding at The Windmill Winery March 8. He was the BEST hype guy we could hope to have. If you're looking for an interactive DJ to really get your guests involved and pumped up, he is your go-to. There was never a dull moment! We've had guest after guest tell us they want to use Joel for their next event. The flow was awesome. We loved everything about Joel and his style and services. If you want a party that your guests will talk about for weeks and months to come, Joel is your guy.

Profile Picture Kinsey, 3/8/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

WILLIAM! William was incredible! Even as we left the venue that night I had guests telling me that they had the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding, and that our DJ was the most excellent they've seen yet (even compared to their own weddings!) He played games to select tables for the buffet, he had great questions for our "shoe game" he played great music even though I didn't give him much to work with when he asked what we wanted played, i just said "anything to get people to dance" and "no Miley Cyrus." Everyone had a wonderful time, he made announcements reminding people to sign the guest book and grab favors, he kept the night rolling on schedule and organized, I don't think we would have had half as much fun as we did without him, thank you William for being a part of our day, we have great memories because of you! - Pete and Aimee Hackett

Profile Picture Aimee, 12/19/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joel was a pleasure to have as our DJ at the Windmill Winery (9-22-13). Our wedding was laid back with mostly family. He had everything organized and everything was on time. Music selection was just what we asked for. We were also celebrating two birthdays that day and he was able to find a special song for the two birthday girls. Would not hesitate one second to recommend him.
Thanks Joel for making it a memorable night

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joel was the DJ for my daughter's wedding at the Windmill Winery on August 4, 2012....He was AWESOME!!! ...definitely kept the party going and our guests never left the dance floor. Thank you, thank you, thank you Joel...it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you. We wish you much prosperity and success in your business!!
Warmest regards,