Ella Gagiano Studios Reviews

99 | Las Vegas, NV

99 Reviews for Ella Gagiano Studios

Denise · Married on 05/31/2014

I have to first say that if you haven't hired Ella an her team as your photographer what are you waiting for!!!!!!
    So let me say that's on our wedding day there were a few things that were most important to have, an my photographer was one of them. It's something you have forever an you want it to be perfect. You want to find the best photographer there is to capture what will be the most important day of your life. So from the moment we met Ella we knew she was the one even before seeing any of her work. Just talking to her an seeing how she felt about what she does was enough to know that we wanted her, then seeing her albums I was at a loss for words her pictures and the way she captures every special moment is priceless. Not to mention she is she the most sweetest an amazing person that we have met she is also so very passionate about her work an it shows in every picture that she takes. She is so enthusiastic and great to work with she makes you laugh and you just have so much fun, all being very professional at the same time. We hired Ella to do both our engagement photos and our wedding photos which were absolutely beautiful. The day of the wedding Ella an Sebastian where there early to capture all the moments before the wedding. An they were great. During the wedding they were everywhere taking pictures an capturing all the memories, but you never knew they were there. They went above an beyond getting the most amazing shots of us, family an friends. I can't thank Ella an Sebastian enough for all the hard work an absolutely the most beautiful pictures ever. I have looked at them a dozen times already. She captured our dream wedding perfectly an gave us memories that will last forever.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

When I started to plan my wedding I knew that the photographer was going to be very important to me! I wanted epic wedding photos like all of the ones I saw online or Pinterest! I interviewed a few photographers and Ella won me over with her personality and talent.
    We did the engagment shoot with her, which was a great way to get to know her even more. The photos were beautiful and she made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera.
    I had high hopes for our wedding photos and she delivered!! We got some amazing photos!! I can't even describe how happy I was when we saw the wedding photos! What a wonderful way to capture the perfect memory of our wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Dominique · Married on 02/22/2014

First let's start with the moment we met.....professional and personable. My fiancé (now husband), mom (who was also there), and I immediately wanted her. Ella and all of her employees matched there pictures...perfect.

Throughout the year from the moment we met until the day of the wedding Ella never lost contact. She answered any and all questions (no matter how stupid) through email and even in person. That's service!

Now the day of the wedding....perfect! She showed up early and captured every moment. Ella was not in your face during the wedding ceremony and erection, she was more like a ninja. Got in took the photo beautifully and left. All of my guest commented how wonderful she was. During the more personal photos Ella made me feel very comfortable and I never take any pictures, not even selfies. Any stress that could have risen from a photographer there was none. She just added to an already perfect day.

Sent on 04/04/2014

Ella and her assistant, Sebastian, were everything we hoped for and more! The majority of my planning was done overseas which meant endless emails and detailed questions that could drive any person crazy. Ella was very professional and answered every one of them promptly. In fact, it seemed like every email ended with a big, beaming smiley face- which I would later find out captures Ella's personality perfectly.

When my fiance (now husband) and I met Ella for the first time (just a little over a week before the wedding!), all our worries melted away. She was extremely friendly, personable and professional. Although we did not know exactly what we wanted for the style of pictures, we knew we were in good hands. We even managed to fit an engagement session in with her a couple days before the wedding because we weren't happy with our first one done by another photographer. It was incredible she pulled this off for us so last minute to give us the engagement pictures we really wanted.

On the day of the wedding, Ella was a bride's dream. She showed up early, and was personable and friendly while doing her work. She knew exactly what shots to get during the ceremony and reception and many of them were not your typical shots which made the pictures even more beautiful. When I saw the pictures, I was amazed at how many wonderful moments she got without me ever noticing. Her pictures spoke volumes of her artistic skill behind a camera in capturing images of pure joy, love and happiness.

You can tell Ella truly loves what she does. It comes through in her attitude and in her photography. This review cannot fully capture how impressed we were with Ella, her work and her team. THANK YOU ELLA! You truly made our wedding memorable and we will be recommending you for many years to come.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2013

Ella is an amazing photographer and artist! Our photos are absolutely beautiful. She captured every moment for us. Her husband Jason ( our videographer ) is amazing too. Ella and Jason are not only super talented but extremely friendly and professional. They made the process so relaxing and fun for us. They make a great team and the rest of their staff is outstanding as well. Everything they created for us ( the photographs, wedding book and wedding video) will be in our lives forever.

We highly recommend Ella and Jason if you are celebrating something special and want to remember every moment!

-Sarah and Chris Janicki

Sent on 05/25/2014

Lily · Married on 10/12/2013

Ella was our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding. When we met her for our engagement photos - we were instantly hooked. She is so enthusiastic and very easy and fun to work with. She is an amazing photographer and a very sweet person.

We received many compliments from our guests about our photographer... and they hadn't even seen the photos yet! She is the perfect combination of technical photography ability and artistic talent. We can't wait to see our photos!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Denise · Married on 10/11/2013

We hired Ella and Jason for our wedding and let me say that it was the best decision we made. We met with several other photographers, and no one stood out like they did. What really caught our eye was their amazing personalities that allowed us to open up and feel comfortable which we knew would reflect in our photos. On the other hand, they are both very talented and professional, and their work speaks for itself. They both are one of the most easy going, fun, and enthusiastic people we’ve met. They kept the enthusiasm going all throughout the wedding day. I am going to make this short and sweet because words will never be enough to express how happy and lucky we were to have both Ella and Jason for our photography and videography. Please do yourself a favor and hire them, you will not be disappointed! THANK YOU ELLA AND JASON!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Ella and Jason are such an amazing team. From the first time we met them, we immediately felt warmth and comfort and loved everything that they had to say as well as show us. They keep it fun while maintaining their professionalism. My engagement session turned out beautifully and, although I have only seen a sneak peek of my wedding pictures, they are already better than I could have imagined!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Ella, our moments captured through your lens is priceless

I could not have asked for a more fun day. From 'hello, I am looking for someone to capture my wedding day' to the moment we hugged goodbye 'THANK YOU for the laughs' was an amazing experience.

I was overseas till 2 days before my wedding ceremony, so needless to say I had the worst fears about my day and the people I was engaging. I initially came across Ella on my web search, I sent her an email requesting contact and was delighted to hear back. I shared with Ella my fears of organising my wedding from Europe, she was so understanding and agreed to Skype with me to meet us and address our wishes for the day. To my delight, during the Skype session Ella made me feel so comfortable that she was the only photographer I spoke with. She gave us such confidence in the way she listened to us and painted a picture of how our day would be with her capturing it.

On the day when Ella walked in and said hello, it felt like I was meeting a friend. She made us feel so at home that both my husband and I were having so much fun and laughed a lot together. Today I looked at our pictures just before writing this review, and I fell right into the emotions I was feeling on the day of my wedding. Ella has captured our day just as we felt it, the most fun day ever, filled with so much love.

Ella, the moments you have captured through your lens will forever bring us right back to the day we said 'I DO'. Thank you very much for bring to life the picture you painted for us over Skype.

For all those brides out there looking for someone to capture your day with all its glory, you will be delighted with Ella Gagiano Photography. What you see on her portfolio is what you get. Exceptional professionalism coupled with love is what you can expect from Ella & co.

When we renew our vows, and I get to have it my way, I know Ella will be the one capturing our day.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Ella was the photographer for our wedding and she was absolutely AMAZING. Photography was important to us and we searched high and low for photographers and Ella Gagiano stood out among all the rest. We met up to get to know each other and get all the details down and she was so friendly and fun and made us (two shy people) feel completely comfortable and at ease. As far as the photographs she took, she has quite the eye. The photos were warm and beautiful and every moment was captured perfectly. We highly recommend her for ANY event or for personal photos! We would 100% use her again. The photos she took are the perfect art for our walls and memories we are able to keep forever!! We are so happy we went with Ella Gagiano!!!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2013

Amazing! One word to describe her work. She was very professional and also very fun to work with. She was very organized and definitely knew what she was doing. My husband and I are normally not very photogenic but she was able to make us look great it almost all of our photos. If we could do our wedding all over we would still use her! Great value as well.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Cherie · Married on 04/28/2013

Ella is the very best!!! I will recommend her to everyone I know!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Sonnet · Married on 04/13/2013

Ella was an amazing photographer that we clicked with right away! She had great suggestions for providing timeless shots. Well worth every penny to ensure your engagement and wedding photos capture the very best moments! I always recommend her to my friends and will be using her services again when I need a photographer!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Terri · Married on 03/30/2013

We truly could not have been happier with our BIG Day! Working with Ella & Jason made life so easy - we met once before our day & we both felt very comfortable with them right away. Ella was wonderful to work with on our big day, she got right to the photos had everyone lined up and we moved through our photos quickly! She was kind, helpful and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We can't thank you enough for everything and capturing our big day xo
    Terri & Morgan Beaupre

Sent on 04/02/2013
  • Y

Yolande · Married on 03/27/2013

Luckily a picture speaks a thousand words and I don’t need to drone on and on about how amazing, professional, fantastic and incredible it is to work with Ella.

My wedding photos were one of the most important things, making finding the right photographer of utmost importance. When I saw Ella’s photos originally I absolutely fell in love. Working with her during our photo shoot, I was blown away by her creativity and love for what she does. I have received my photos and they have exceeded all my expectations! Ella thank you so much for capturing our special day in your special way!!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Jade · Married on 11/26/2012

Ella was amazing! Organising a photographer for our wedding in Vegas, while we live in Australia was a bit daunting. Its not like we could just pick up the phone!
    Ella went above and beyond- even offered to skype at our local times!
    Our photo's were perfect- couldnt flaw them one bit- especially as my hubby and I are not photogenic people!
    Ella was overseas at another wedding for our wedding date- and our photograher was Norina who was fantastic also. She made us feel completely at ease, and didnt make the whole thing a 'chore'- it was a LOT of fun!

A BIG HUGE thanks to both these ladies, and can easily recommend them!

Sent on 04/08/2013

Lyssa · Married on 11/23/2012

Let's face it, there are LOTS of photographers out there so how do you know which one is the one to capture your most special day of love? In the case of Ella Gagiano Photography just look at her photos. Wedding photography for her isn't the same old posed, stale, boring photos that I see on most peoples mantels. She's passionate about capturing the true love in your relationship and the human experience in your wedding. You are more than a queen for a day in her photos. You and your husband, wedding party, family and friends are superstars for the day if not supermodels! I chose Ella because in addition to understanding how important your day is, she is creative and gives you photo memories that are as unique as you and your relationship! You don't get a second chance to create beautiful and unique wedding photos and for me it wasn't worth the risk. She may seem a little pricy but she's worth it! Skimp somewhere else (wedding cakes? really?). Your photos will be looking back at you from a frame for the rest of your life!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2012

Ella did a wonderful job! She has a super sweet and bubbly personality that your family and guests will adore. She arrived early and stayed longer than contracted for. We also had her photo booth at the reception and it was a blast! Our guests loved it and we loved getting the scrapbook with copies of the booth pics and messages from our guests that night. It was fun to look at the next day!

Sent on 10/08/2012
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 09/16/2012

Ella has made our wedding day a very special and memorial one. She is very professional and at the same time very artistic. She took amazing pictures for us and also captured emotional moments of our special day. Ella also gave us many ideas on how to pose and picked out special settings to bring out the best of us.

On our trash the dress day, we went to the strip and took some magazine quality pictures. Every time I post a picture from Ella on my Facebook I get at least 50 positive ‘likes’ and ‘comments’. She is also willing to try some unconventional style that my wife wanted, and it turns out to be fabulous. Ella is very easy to work with and has a great attitude. She is never in a rush and takes her time to make sure that each picture she took is the best quality. The whole experience is very romantic and memorable.

We would highly recommend Ella for anyone’s photography needs.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Theresa · Married on 09/09/2012

Ella and her team were absolutely amazing. I chose Ella for my boudoir shoot, my engagement photos, my wedding photos and my video. The photos look fantastic. Ella is very nice and attentive. After meeting with her and informing her of what I would like to see in my wedding pictures, she arrived early at my venue to scope it out and choose the locations that she knew I would like the best. She even climbed in the water to capture a great shot of my husband and me!
    Her husband, Jason, and his assistant were also there early to start the video recording for my wedding. They were able to get interviews from my bridal party (including my husband and I of course) to help us always remember our special day.
    I would definitely recommend her and her husband to any future bride I know.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Catherine · Married on 08/11/2012

Ella was so wonderful on my wedding day! So many pictures were taken (i can hadly wait to see them!) and she was so nice and easy to work with. Everyone loved her! I highly recommend Ella!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Nancy · Married on 07/21/2012

It was an adventure trying to find the right photographer for our wedding. Especially because we were getting married in Vegas and we are not from there. Both my now husband and I had to agree and getting him to sit down and pick one was hard. Ella was both of our first picks so I emailed her an inquiry and she responded immediatly. She was friendly and energetic from the first email I receieved. And has been since. My husband hates taking pictures and she made it so easy for him he actually had a lot of fun. Ella is the best and her pictures are amazing! I would pick her as your photographer, I truely believe that you would regret it if you don't.

Sent on 11/06/2012

First of all, Ella is adorable. She has an exuberant personality that shines through e-mail, phone, and in person. She is so full of life, and she helped keep the day positive and lively. Second of all, she is INCREDIBLY talented with a camera! This woman knows how to shoot a couple, and that is saying something. I modeled as a child and teen, and I know a good photographer when I meet one, and she is one of the best I have worked with. Third of all, not to brag or anything, but our pictures are STUNNING. Everyone who sees them asks us who our photographer was, and are so impressed with the quality and versatility. She is creative, professional, and kind. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Julie · Married on 06/10/2012

Ella and her staff are extremely professional yet down to earth and fun to work with! The photos came out better than I could have ever expected and our video trailer was stunning, I watch it over and over! I would strongly recommend Ella Gagiano Photo to anyone who values good serivce and trustworthy people!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2012

Ella is absolutely amazing. Her work is incredible, and you can very obviously tell she enjoys what she does (she gets excited about good shots as she takes them- it's adorable!). She is so so sweet, and such a pleasure to work with, but she knows how to take charge of her subjects and get great shots in minimal time. She stayed well over her contracted time commitment, and everyone just loved her. I would highly, highly recommend using Ella- you will be thrilled you did.

Sent on 06/05/2012