Ella Gagiano Studios Reviews

99 | Las Vegas, NV

99 Reviews for Ella Gagiano Studios

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

We found Highclass studios through the Bridal Spectacular, but as we started to check out venues we realized they were featured at everyone ... Ella and her photographers are the best around . Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos are beyond amazing ! Everyone made us feel super comfortable and exceled at finding the best lighting and scenic views . We are so happy.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you guys! Your wedding at TPC was spectacular and so much fun!

Bailey · Married on 09/22/2017

Ella and her team are INCREDIBLE!! Ella shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and everything was nothing short of amazing! Ella's talent of knowing the exact lighting and angles are so impressive! She makes you feel so comfortable behind the camera so that every picture comes out as natural and elegant as possible! My husband and I were stunned at how perfect every single picture turned out. We will continue to use Ella for every photo shoot in the future! She is the BEST you will find in Las Vegas

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Bailey your and Adam are one of the coolest couples and dont forget Buddy! Thank you so much for this beautiful review. We are so excited to share your photos on our new website! <3

Alex · Married on 09/17/2017

We used Ella Gagiano Studios for our engagement and wedding photos. We got to work with Ella herself for our engagement shoot and had an awesome experience. She is clearly passionate about what she does and her personality put us to ease quickly. She gave great direction and feedback during photos. My husband (who typically hates having his picture taken) had fun and looked like a model in her pictures! Ella also had great ideas for location and knew several "hidden gems" to shoot in downtown Vegas. We were thrilled with the finished product!
    For our wedding day we worked with Galyna (a senior photographer from Ella's studio). She was very sweet and flexible/open to our ideas for pictures. So far we have only seen the sneak peek- but the pictures look amazing. She did a great job of capturing some candid moments, which I absolutely love!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Alex and Chad WOW!!! We love it when Canadians come to visit Las Vegas as it is always so much fun. We loved loved your beautiful wedding at the M-resort and cannot get enough of the amazing photos! <3 Congratulations again and thank you for trusting us with your wedding!

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2017

We could say what everyone else has reviewed up to this point. That's not helpful to a potentially interested customer. However, this was:

We went with High Class Studios for the package value and our photographer, Sebastien (who was amazing) had done our engagement shoot. With that being said, Ella preceded to inform us about two weeks before our wedding that the photographer assigned to us had a family emergency and was not able to attend. Ella subbed herself in as a result, without us asking and any minor worries that we had went completely out the window!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Overall I have worked with Ella for over 2 years now. My sister in law hired her than my husband and I hired her company as well for our own wedding a year later including DJ as well.

Our own wedding we actually worked with Sebastien with a second shooter Galyna and videographer was Nash and editor Sam. We had a two day wedding which they covered both. Sebastien is the best photographer I have ever seen. Not only does he take incredible pictures he is calm and collective. My family can be a bit much with photos and he never got rude or short. This was Galyna first hindu wedding and she captured some of the best pictures! She was incredible and a pleasant surprise as we didn't have a second shooter in our contract. Ella didn't want anything to be missed. I think that is honorable that she added that without charging us, it means she cares about her work.

We have been told by so many people that our videos and pictures are the best they have ever seen. We have people posting our pictures and videos on social media. Sam was our editor for our videos and she is amazing. She is sweet and so easy to work with. She heard all my comments and made sure our video is made to cater to us. I can watch our highlight over and over again. I wish the raw footage wasn't so expensive. But with the scene selections that they give you it has almost everything you would need.

My only issues with them is they are a little hard to get back to via email. I found it easier to text Ella, Sebastien or Sam directly. Make sure when you look at your contract and that it includes everything you need because they have a lot of small fees that add up.

Our DJ with them was EXCEPTIONAL! Best wedding decision was hiring them to do everything for us. They are great. We also got our video and photos faster than she quoted us.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

One of our favorite weddings for 2017! We feel like part of the family and cannot wait to photograph the baby ;-) wink wink!

Thank you so much for the amazing review and its so wonderful if our clients get to know the whole team. <3

Patricia · Married on 06/11/2017

The first contact I had eith Ella was on a weekend. Her office was closed, but she still returned my call and sent me all her package information... now thats customer service!

It was a pleasure working with her. We had a sunset wedding so I needed someone I could trust. I needed someone that understood lighting. It seemed to be no matter what weather she shot in, her photos always came out fabulous & magazine quality.

She was creative, funny and on point. I enjoyed working with her and plan to have her do all of our family photos for years to come.

YOU HAVE TO INVEST IN A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, it's the only part you'll keep forever.

I was at ease because I didn't have to micromanage her photos. She knew exactly what to do, and I let her do it. The day of your wedding you don't have time for anything else... She had me at ease!

She is the best. I can't say enough.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

PK and Aaron, your wedding was so special to us with lots of tears. You touched our souls and we love you guys! We cannot wait to see you again next year and photograph your family <3 Congratulations and thank you so much for being part of the Ella Gagiano Studios family
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 10/15/2016

I may be biased, but I would argue that Ella and her team are the best wedding photographers out there! My husband and I worked with Ella for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Ella and her team went above and beyond our expectations. Ella is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Ella also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Ella. Ella has been an absolute pleasure to work with, She is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating, Ella understands how important a role she is playing and she takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that she truly loves what she does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Ella and High Class Studios to any couple!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

What an incredible wedding at the Bellagio in Vegas with one of the coolest sexiest couples <3

Congratulations on your wedding and life journey together <3

Ella captured everything I could have ever wanted! I love how she was able to show the love between me and my husband and how happy our guests were. I DEFINITELY recommend Ella Gagiano Photography!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2016

There is SO MUCH to thank the amazingly talented Ella Gagiano and her team for! Having been a photographer myself for over 10 years I have friends and colleagues all over the world that shoot weddings, so you might think it would be difficult for this bride to choose the perfect wedding photographer. It was however the easiest decision of all the wedding planning, I wanted the best wedding photographer I knew, and Ella is the best, it was a simple as that! The photos are nothing short of phenomenal, Ella captured our day beautifully, documenting every moment. These photos are so precious to us, they are beautiful reminders of the best day of our lives and we will treasure them forever. We also had a 2nd shoot with Ella and her team 2 days after our wedding when we knew there would be more time to visit more locations, and we would be more relaxed. The photos that we have from this shoot are just breathtaking, and so meaningful to us as they are at locations close to the home that we have made together. I had many ideas of shots that I wanted and Ella not only fulfilled every wish but she did it with passion, excitement and creativity.
    Amanda & Dan

Sent on 10/11/2016

Katrina · Married on 05/07/2016

The best Photographer and Videographer group you will ever find. Besides planning a wedding being intense enough doing it with 1 year old is a different story. Ella and Jason could not have done a better job. It was easy, natural in communication, very professional and with great quality. Very talented. I cry every time I watch our wedding video with happy tears and smile when I look at our albums.
    Thank you very much Ella and Jason.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jay · Married on 12/28/2015

It was an easy decision to go with Ella after having looked at many other photographers in Las Vegas. The quality of her work stands far ahead of other studios I considered.

Not only did our wedding photos look awesome, she was a pleasure to deal with, accommodating, friendly, flexible, creative while being receptive to our ideas and what we wanted.

Ella is our go-to photographer. She's done our engagement and wedding, and now we're trusting her with my wife's maternity photos and portraits of our newborn.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Hayley · Married on 10/16/2015

From start to finish our experience has been amazing. Our relationship started when me and my then Fiance won an engagement shoot At the bridal spectacular show. Our wedding venue had another company as our preferred wedding photographers but after having an engagement shoot with them, I was very unimpressed and sad. After receiving our engagement pictures through Ella's team at high class studios, I knew they had to be our photographers for the wedding and booked them RIGHT away. Wedding pictures are one of the things your DONT mess around with at your wedding. They are the one of things that you and your children will be looking at in years to come from your wedding. After the engagement shoot, I planned a bodiour shoot with ella as a surprise for my groom. I had no idea how to do a sexy photoshoot and was fairly nervous. But Ella literally made me feel and look like a complete rockstar. The pictures came out flawless. She helped me with all the poses and made me feel relaxed. Needless to say I feel we had a bonding moment lol. Ella got me so excited to see what she would do for our wedding. Again she was nothing short of amazing. She was early on the day of the wedding and immediately just started being the invisible person in the room. Although my wedding day was fairly a blur , my guests had afterwards told me how amazing she was. getting in positions on the floor , being behind the bushes at the altar lol to get that perfect shot. One of my weird bridezilla fears was the photographer and videographer not knowing how to work together and in an organized manner in the chaos.. And Ella and the video team worked amazing together! Needless to say I would absolutely recommend Ella and her team to be your photographers for your wedding. If you want something different and more exciting than the traditional wedding pictures than you will love them! you are not just another wedding to them. They care and truly love what they do. You can tell Ella still gets so excited

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/10/2015

The most amazing wedding photographer, EVER!

Ella is like the fairy godmother of photography! We spent a week in Vegas with family and had Ella photograph multiple events for us. She was able to capture moments in time that we will look back on and cherish for years to come. Ella and Sammy were so sweet and worked like an amazing duo. I may have even purchased a long veil after seeing her insta account and the AMAZING veil shots she is known for! My wedding pictures could not have come out any more amazing. She pours her heart and soul into what she does and it is so evident in the final product!

I cannot recommend Ella enough!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lynn · Married on 09/19/2015

AMAZING WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

My husband and I recently got married at the M Resort in Las Vegas and included in our package was 1 hour of photography from Ella Gagiano. We hired her sister company, High Class Studios to shoot the rest of the day because they were a little more affordable. Imagine my surprise when Ella herself showed up to capture our day! Like most brides, when she arrived, I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to finalize my hair and makeup. She took charge of the situation and started taking the "getting ready" shots. We were running behind for the ceremony and she helped to get us back on track afterward by getting the group and family photos done in a very professional and timely manner. Then, at the reception, I didn't even see or notice her (which is the biggest compliment). I didn't have many "must have" photos that I wanted to get. To be honest, I really did not have any expectations for the photography. A few days after the wedding, while we were on our honeymoon, we received a sneak peek of the photos through a super convenient app featuring about 25 photos. THEY WERE AMAZING!!! We were beyond happy with the initial photos we saw. They were SO GOOD. Even my husband loved them and he hates photos of himself. She really captured our love for each other and the atmosphere and details of our special day. I cannot stop looking at them and I am very excited to see the rest of the photos. I would highly recommend Ella for your special day. She knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Tony · Married on 08/29/2015

From the minute we met Ella and Sebastian we knew we were in the best of hands. Ella and her team took every effort to turn this into a fairytale wedding. Attention to detail throughout the entire process. The photos capture every emotion and event throughout the wedding. I would recommend them highly. If you want memories that will last a lifetime they are the only ones to consider.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Gia · Married on 08/09/2015

I've worked at many Bridal Shows and have seen dozens of photographers, but what Ella does is unlike anyone else. She sees things in a way that no one else does. Working with Ella and her team was like a dream. They are not only the best at what they do, but they are amazing people. By the end of my wedding it felt like they were family. I can't wait for the next mile stone in life so that I can have Ella capture it. I cannot thank you enough for everything that you have done for me. I truly feel blessed to have you in my life.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Michael · Married on 05/22/2015

First and foremost I have to engage in the idea of how much planning goes into a wedding. Ella Gagiano's High Class Studio was nothing short of impeccable. They reduced the amount of stress we had going into the special day by assisting with every photographic opportunity of the day. Not only did we have constant communication but some of the photos they were able to capture; it was as if they were a part of the scenery. They blended in to the surroundings and captured some of the most stunning images. When we recieved our photos and our table book, it allowed us to relive our special day all over again. We are so very impressed, as we are expecting a small one in February, we are going to use their services for our maternity photos. I can not give this studio higher marks.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Amber · Married on 04/26/2015

Ella is amazing! We are so thrilled she shot our wedding. She also did our engagement photos and we will definitely be hiring her for future photography. She is patient, professional and always captures the perfect shots. You will not be disappointed when you hire her!

Sent on 05/05/2015

If you are looking to hire a photographer for your wedding, I highly recommend Ella Gagiano and her team. As soon as I met Ella, I knew she was the photographer for our wedding. Ella is very professional and personable.

Ella and her assistant Sebastian, handled our engagement session (at Lake Las Vegas) and wedding (TPC Summerlin). We were thrilled with our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. She always gets the most beautiful and unique shots. She is simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User4531941 · 2+ years ago

Ladies, we all know that we want our wedding day to be perfect! It’s very stressful picking out the right venue, vendors, dress, shoes, make-up, flowers, cake etc. The one thing that was EXTREMELY important to me was to have the best pictures taken of my wedding because when it’s all said and done that is all you have left once your wedding day is over.
    I live in Texas, and when I first started looking for a photographer in Las Vegas, I was very nervous because I didn’t have any knowledge about the Vegas area. I searched high and low for a photographer and finally came across Ella Gagiano’s website. I literally sat in front of my computer for hours in awe of her work. If you are anything like me, you see a website that looks great but then you want verification that it is legit. So I started doing a little research and finally came across some reviews that convinced me Ella was the one! Extremely excited, I called Ella and we had a couple of long conversations by phone and then met each other a couple of months later in person. She was absolutely wonderful and reassured me that everything was going to be perfect. Now, you do pay for quality but to me it’s worth it in the end. Ella has a couple of options/packages that allows you to either use her colleagues to photograph your wedding or you can use her personally. Her colleagues are not as expensive if your concerned about your budget and they do an amazing job. I wanted Ella specifically so it does cost a little more, but it’s worth every penny especially if you are the type of person that likes perfection.
    I can’t say enough about Ella, everyone that has seen my wedding pictures are in awe of how great they turned out. I am very proud of my pictures and would use Ella again in a heartbeat. My husband also enjoyed her colleague that was assisting her that day as he made things very easy for my husband to loosen up a little more in front of the camera. Thank you Ella for a memorable day!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Derek · Married on 10/17/2014

I recently got married at the M Resort in Las Vegas. Back in April we visited (from Seattle) and met with several Photographers after checking out their websites. Once we met Ella with Ella we knew she was the one we wanted to take our pictures at one of the most important days of our life. There was great communication from start to finish and she promptly got back to me every time I had questions!

Once the big day came Ella and Sebastian were right on time ( I think even about 20 min early) They were the perfect team and complemented each other. I am sometimes short on patience and when I was sick of smiling and posing, Ella would do or say something to completely lighten the mood. It was one of the best days of my life and after it all, I'm so glad we choose Ella and her team! I would highly recommended her to anyone !

Sent on 11/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2014

We just got our engagement photos back and they are truly breathtaking. Ella and Sebastien did a truly amazing job. They went above and beyond.

Ella recommended a truly unique place so we had our engagement photos about 3 hours away from Las Vegas in the Death Valley Salt Flats and Scotty's Castle. What an adventure we had and Ella and Sebastien captured our little family exquisitely (My fiance and I and our dog :)

We are so truly grateful for Ella and are so completely happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Britni · Married on 07/24/2014

I needed professional photos for promoting my jewelry business. I found Ella Gagiano Photography while I was in Las Vegas. I called her up and was in her studio in no time. When I arrived I felt instantly comfortable. The staff and Ella were very welcoming, friendly, laid back and professional. The shoot was a lot of fun. After I received the proofs, I knew I never wanted or needed to go to anyone else for my professional or personal photography needs. The pictures were beyond gorgeous and they highlighted exactly what I had asked for. I would highly recommend Ella Gagiano Photography. Ella is a true artist and I feel like the luckiest person to have stumbled upon her business and look forward to future good times and beautiful images.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Crystal · Married on 06/22/2014

We loved our photographer, Sebastien, and the team, Jason & Samantha. They were easy to work with, friendly, professional, and punctual. Ella was also very responsive to our questions and met our needs. I highly recommend Gagiano Photography.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Kim · Married on 06/02/2014

Not only is Ella the best photographer you will ever find,she is honestly one of the sweetest people I have ever met!:) I knew Ella had to be my wedding photographer when I came across one of her photos on Google. It took my breath away it was so beautiful! Then I found her site and I was amazed ,pic after pic I looked at:)Once I started talking with her, I knew it even more.She makes you feel so comfortable, and genuinely cares about the things you want and your wedding day:)
    Ella went above and beyond just to make sure we had every single picture we were wanting. Also she was very good with directing others and sticking with scheduled times for certain things. She was calming, yet direct and did not get frustrated with anyone one bit which I have witnessed other photographers do at others weddings I have attended :S
    We had such a amazing wedding day and felt so fortunate to have shared it with Ella and her videography crew!They were always beyond supportive, positive and just so good at what they do!
    I believe every bride needs to have Ella and her crew for their wedding day:).They will amaze you with there creativity and pure talent!:)

Sent on 06/07/2014