Ella Gagiano Studios Reviews

99 Reviews for Ella Gagiano Studios

• Kayli

Kayli Young · Getting married on 04/03/2021

AMAZING Experience!

Ella Gagiano Studios is the absolute BEST!! We were recommended to Ella through our wedding venue and let me just say that she really blew us away. We upgraded our package so we could get some engagement photos and the process was amazing. Ella is very easy to get ahold of and she responds very quickly to any questions or concerns you might have. She is very kind and helpful and we never felt pressured. Our engagement shoot was so much fun even though the wind was out of control. Ella helped up through the shoot with so much patience and made the whole experience fun. On top of that, our pictures turned out AMAZING! They are so much better than I could have expected. She is the best photographer and I would recommend her to everyone! We are so excited to continue to use Ella for our wedding and any other pictures we might need in the future. Thank you Ella!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Jainine

Jainine Jaffer · Married on 11/21/2020

The Best to Capture Life's Precious Moments

Ella and her staff are amazing! Her attention to details and illustrating the story behind the photos is sheer brilliance. I have dealt with other photographers in the past, but her level of professionalism, passion and diligence is unparalleled. My fiancee and I have only gotten to the engagement photos and video shoot, but are so impressed with the work and cannot WAIT until our wedding to see the special moments she captures.
    I highly recommend her for photo and video services!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Chelsea Tran · Married on 02/22/2020

Worth. Every. Penny.

Ella and her team are the most amazing photographers we could of asked for on our special day. We booked a year out and Ella stayed in constant contact with us to insure our day would be perfect. She didn’t only take the most breathtaking photos but provided comfort and direction during the stressful parts of the day. I don’t have enough words to express our gratitude for Ella and her entire team. AND the pictures are freaking AMAZING!!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Usha

usha peddamatham · Married on 12/10/2019

Fabulous,gifted and highly creative

Ella Gagiano is a gifted and highly creative photographer. Being a photographer myself it was so important for me to find the best photographer to shoot my son's wedding. She has outdone herself. I cannot say enough things about her as words fail me. Her images are unbelievably breathtaking. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Lauren Epling · Married on 10/20/2019

Fall wedding 2019

We chose our wedding venue based on one of Ella's photos we loved that we saw ar Bridal spectacular. We had our engagement photos and our wedding photos done by Ella and she did not disappoint! We love them and have had so many compliments on how beautiful they turned out. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Missy Infante · Married on 10/19/2019

Creativity Beyond Compare

If you are still looking for an amazing photographer with an incredibly creative team...then I highly recommend Ella! I interviewed numerous photographers for our wedding...but the very first time I met Ella... I knew she would not only create the absolute best pictures and videos...she would be the support I was looking for to make our wedding day the most memorable! Your wedding photos and videos will be the one thing you can keep with you to treasure your wedding day forever! So...that is one vendor you don’t want to skimp on! Whatever you are looking for...Ella and her team can do it! Their creativity has no limits! Their support and professionalism will also give you the peace you need for your wedding! Let’s face it...weddings can have some stressful moments...but there is just something about Ella and her team that make every moment of your wedding peaceful! Every picture and video they produce is stunning and unlike any other you will find! Ella and her team are truly artists...and they always have your best desires in mind. I would highly recommend Ella and her team!

Sent on 04/23/2020

Shai · Married on 06/18/2019

We feel so lucky to have had Ella Gagiano and her amazing team as our photographer and videographer at our engagement photoshoot this past June in Las Vegas. We personally know Ella very well and work closely with her at many different events in town! She is the absolute BEST! Super talented, very easy to work with, always get back to you so quick!! Ella is the type of person that doesn't matter what, she never stops smiling and always have a positive attitude to everyone. :-)
    We were so delighted when we received our photos to see the range of excellent shots Ella captured across the 2-day photoshoot! She provided a preview of one of his favorite shots, which we quickly shared on social media, and have since been told by many people (including some who don't even know us!) that it may be the best engagement shot they've ever seen!
    Aside from the amazing photoshoot, Ella's team produced a beautiful promo video clip for us that we are going to show at our wedding before we come in the room for our 1st dance! So excited!!
    If you are looking for BEST photography/videography company in town, stop looking and book Ella Gagiano Studios! Ella, we LOVE you!!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Leroy Treft · Married on 05/23/2019

Phenomenal Photographer

My wife and I knew we needed a great photographer, but didn't know anything about picking one out. We first met Ella at an open house at one of many wedding venues we were visiting that day. There were two photographers there and wanted to take a look at both of their works. Ella's albums and photos immediately stood out. The quality of work is phenomenal, I was very impressed. I just hope my wife and I will come out looking that good as in her albums. Ella was very professional and easy going. She assured us that our album will come out great, we had nothing to worry about. We eagerly waited for our Album to come out after our first session. Oh my God....the photos came out fantastic. I don't photograph well but Ella made us look like professional models, they were that good. If you want the best in the business Ella would be that photographer.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you so much guys! We were so honored to be part of your wedding and love you guys. Yes your album is simply AMAZING and your wedding was so beautiful.
  • Y

Yanay · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing photographer!!!

Ella was amazing ... she was very professional during the sessions, and always made us feel confortable. We never felt rushed by her even when our time was up. Very friendly and approachable person. She worked base on our schedule. Her work was absolutely perfect. We loved our engagement and wedding pictures. I would not use any other photographer but her. I highly recommend her

Sent on 10/04/2019

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you Thank you Yanay and Cesar. We loved getting to know you both and little Isaac. Congratulations on an amazing wedding and on finding each other. We know your love story is and will be a beautiful one for years to come

Jennifer Hoogstraten · Married on 05/11/2019

You need to book Ella!!!

Ella is amazing!!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!! She is so great to work with. Being an out of town bride makes it more difficult to really get to know the vendors but Ella made it so easy for me. She really took into account what was important to us and was able to capture all the important moments!! She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She is a lovely person! We got our photos within three weeks after the wedding and they are spectacular!! Her signature shots with the veil are amazing. If you haven’t picked a photographer yet, I would pick her hands down

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for the beautiful review. We loved photographing your wedding. You looked absolutely stunning! We were honored to be witness to the deep love you and Kevin share and we know you will have an amazing life together side by side. Much LOVE

Selina P · Married on 04/05/2019

Epic Wedding Photos, Enthusiastic Photographer!

It was such a pleasure working with Ella. During our initial meeting, she got a feel for what we wanted during our wedding shoot, including any special requests. On the day of, she arrived early to the location, and throughout the entire process was enthusiastic, with great recommendations as to poses, photo ideas, and positioned us well. The photos turned out even more beautiful than expected--epic shots, with perfect lighting and gorgeous editing. We really enjoyed working with Ella, and are so glad we chose her!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 01/19/2019

Don't skimp on your wedding photographer. Ella Gagiano Studios is who you need to hire!

Ella Gagiano Studios truly is the best of the best. I found Ella through my wedding reception venue. Angel Park Golf Course provides package deals and they recommended Ella Gagiano Studios to photograph our wedding.

You begin by meeting with Ella and you can discuss with her your vision and expectations of your special day. She will let you know what is included in the Angel Park package, as well as her own studio bundles she offers her clients.

What was included in my package was the:
    -engagement shoot (at Mt. Charleston)
    -1 print and 6 digital copies
    - 8 hours day of wedding photography
    - all the proofs in a USB
    - an online album to share with friends/family
    - A BEAUTIFUL album which you work on together to curate the perfect set of photos to remember your wedding day forever!

Depending on your budget, you can add more time, purchase more prints, etc.

Her photography is known for their beautiful lighting. She has a studio in Town Square and I believe Tivoli Village in Summerlin. Communication via e-mail was professional and it was always easy to get in contact with her anytime I had a question or needed something.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2018

Blown away!

Ella is a fun, professional, kind, talented, creative, and experienced photographer! We had so much fun with her on our wedding day. She knows how to direct you through the pictures with ease and she was great company throughout the day. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her talent is unmatched. We were absolutely blown away by our wedding photos! We had formal shots, fun shots, candid shots, and what she did with lighting, silhouettes, and effects were awesome. She gets excited when she’s getting amazing shots and you can tell she loves what she does. Photography is one of the most important parts of your big day! Do yourself a favor, spend some money and reserve Ella, get an engagement session done with her, and get photo books! They are beautiful and 100% worth it.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Cat. I loved spending time with you and Jimmy and are so happy for you both. What an incredible wedding!

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond Great Work!!

My experience with Ella and her team are far beyond my expectations. I have been planning my wedding for a little over 2 years and have researched Ella’s work ever since the beginning. Besides her work she is always available and one of the most humble person I’ve met. She has made my wedding day much more memorable through her awesome skill in photography. I will recommend Ella and her team to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you Stephenie. You and Adam ROCK!!! For sure of of our favorite weddings and we loved getting to know all the family. The Laos dancing was so special and you looked amazing! Love you both

Bianca · Married on 11/09/2018

We have used Ella Gagiano for 2 events in the past , and we definitely plan on using her again ! To start with, Ella is very professional and dependable. Everything was always on time and as promised. She is a creative photographer, always able to get my big family to do as she needed for perfect photos. Always excellent quality and photos and videos .
    We had a wonderful experience working with her and her crew both times at our events. I highly recommend using her company for any important and special events.
    When the party is over and all that’s left are the memories. The most important part becomes the photos that are treasured for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding

We used Ella Gagiano for our engagement, boudoir and our wedding photos and we could not be happier. They did an amazing job and the pictures turned out wonderful. They did up close detail pictures and I never even thought about taking but they are some of my favorite. Your day goes so fast and I missed so many of those details it was great to look back and see them. They will be our go to photographer for all our future photo shoots. Her studio is wonderful to work with and she and her team are true professionals.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Batel

Batel Banker · Married on 09/20/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella and her team definitely are the best !!!! We was so happy the have Ella in our Special day She was super professional and make us to feel like a princess and prince!!! All the day with her was so fun , she was with us 100 % amd give us all her attention . The most important is the pictures and the are AMAZING, we fall in love with that pictures we can not stop to watch them and I the and all you have left from this day is the pictures If I could I was give you guys 10 stars Thank you , we love you ! Batel and Tal banker

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2018

Better than a dream!!!

Ella, is the truest professional and most talented at her craft! My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state, and had only seen Ella’s beautiful work online. From the first phone conversation we knew she was the one! She laid out a timeline and put our minds at ease! Ella and her team are worth every penny! The end result is just utter perfection! We are in love with what she and her team captured, her eye for getting the best angle, the dramatic lighting, she will blow your mind!!! Photos and videos are what you will treasure and where memories get refreshed! We could not be happier with them! It literally makes me tear up with joy because these are life’s greatest moments and Ella created works of art that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Ella is truly amazing. From the initial meeting, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, Ella was professional, passionate, and right there by our side to make everything perfect. I normally don’t care for being in the spotlight but Ella made our shoots super fun and made me totally comfortable. Even my husband had a blast with his friends for the getting ready pictures the day of the wedding. We chose to upgrade the package for the extra time and camera person and it was soo worth it, as we didn't miss a moment. And ohh.. The end result..Phenominal. Her style and eye for photography is hands down the best in town!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/30/2018

Top notch photographer, dedicated to her craft and creates stunning photos. My husband and family and I are still raving (weeks later) about how incredible and professional Ella was while photographing our wedding. Top notch company that takes the time to understand your priorities and goes the extra mile to ensure that the best possible photos are taken! My friends and family are all still raving about the "photobooth" we had. It was a high tech mirror that takes excellent quality photos that are then placed in a book to create a one of a kind modern guestbook. Our guests loved the props and being able to keep copies of the photos, too. Our photos came in a very reasonable time frame and they are so lovely! The day was captured so well and we're so happy to have these photographic memories for years to come. Thank you, thank you! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jacy · Married on 08/17/2018

My fiance hired Ella to shoot a our surprise engagement, and it was absolutely perfect! Ella was somehow able to sneak & follow us around, taking photos without me noticing her at all! She was quiet as a mouse! I didn't see her at all until after he pointed her out to me! Immediately after the proposal, she took the most BEAUTIFUL engagement photos! She posed us effortlessly. Arthur booked her for our Vegas trip, all the way from Birmingham, AL. I was shocked when she had all the photos & edits ready the next evening, so we were able to announce our engagement to everyone complete with professional photos. It could not have been a better experience. I would recommend her 1,000 times! I am so grateful Arthur chose her to capture that special evening.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

I highly recommend Ella and her team. They are all very talented and their photos are breathtaking. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer. It was an honor to cover your amazing wedding day <3

Kirstin · Married on 03/25/2018

Ella was the BEST of the BEST! She was so responsive & accommodating - from the first day my groom and I met her, she made us feel like an old friend. She sent us our photos just 1 week after the wedding which was such a great surprise, and the photos are incredible. I cannot speak highly enough of Ella.

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/18/2018

Ella is amazing! Our wedding photos turned out fantastic! She captured moments and candid photos that just reminded me of how much fun we had. She definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 04/04/2018

S · Married on 11/16/2017

Ms. Ella Gagiano is nothing short of remarkable. Her eye for beauty is absolute perfection. Seriously.

I could sing her praises all day and night; anyone who has worked with her will likely agree.

She is so warm, personable, professional and truly a creative genius. I hope to work with her again one day!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you Savanna for the beautiful review! Your wedding is one of my favorites! I loved the helicopter and Elvis too :-) <3

Cannot wait to come and photography you guys in Hawaii