Ella Gagiano Studios Reviews

Ella Gagiano Studios 5
Ella Gagiano Studios 6
Ella Gagiano Studios 7

Shai · Getting married on 06/18/2019

We feel so lucky to have had Ella Gagiano and her amazing team as our photographer and videographer at our engagement photoshoot this past June in Las Vegas. We personally know Ella very well and work closely with her at many different events in town! She is the absolute BEST! Super talented, very easy to work with, always get back to you so quick!! Ella is the type of person that doesn't matter what, she never stops smiling and always have a positive attitude to everyone. :-)
    We were so delighted when we received our photos to see the range of excellent shots Ella captured across the 2-day photoshoot! She provided a preview of one of his favorite shots, which we quickly shared on social media, and have since been told by many people (including some who don't even know us!) that it may be the best engagement shot they've ever seen!
    Aside from the amazing photoshoot, Ella's team produced a beautiful promo video clip for us that we are going to show at our wedding before we come in the room for our 1st dance! So excited!!
    If you are looking for BEST photography/videography company in town, stop looking and book Ella Gagiano Studios! Ella, we LOVE you!!

Ella Gagiano Studios 8
    Ella Gagiano Studios 9
    Ella Gagiano Studios 10

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2018

Blown away!

Ella is a fun, professional, kind, talented, creative, and experienced photographer! We had so much fun with her on our wedding day. She knows how to direct you through the pictures with ease and she was great company throughout the day. Her attention to detail is impeccable and her talent is unmatched. We were absolutely blown away by our wedding photos! We had formal shots, fun shots, candid shots, and what she did with lighting, silhouettes, and effects were awesome. She gets excited when she’s getting amazing shots and you can tell she loves what she does. Photography is one of the most important parts of your big day! Do yourself a favor, spend some money and reserve Ella, get an engagement session done with her, and get photo books! They are beautiful and 100% worth it.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Ella Gagiano Studios 11
    Ella Gagiano Studios 12
    Ella Gagiano Studios 13
    Ella Gagiano Studios 14
    Ella Gagiano Studios 15

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Cat. I loved spending time with you and Jimmy and are so happy for you both. What an incredible wedding!

Stephenie · Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond Great Work!!

My experience with Ella and her team are far beyond my expectations. I have been planning my wedding for a little over 2 years and have researched Ella’s work ever since the beginning. Besides her work she is always available and one of the most humble person I’ve met. She has made my wedding day much more memorable through her awesome skill in photography. I will recommend Ella and her team to anyone and everyone.

Bianca · Married on 11/09/2018

We have used Ella Gagiano for 2 events in the past , and we definitely plan on using her again ! To start with, Ella is very professional and dependable. Everything was always on time and as promised. She is a creative photographer, always able to get my big family to do as she needed for perfect photos. Always excellent quality and photos and videos .
    We had a wonderful experience working with her and her crew both times at our events. I highly recommend using her company for any important and special events.
    When the party is over and all that’s left are the memories. The most important part becomes the photos that are treasured for a lifetime.

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding

We used Ella Gagiano for our engagement, boudoir and our wedding photos and we could not be happier. They did an amazing job and the pictures turned out wonderful. They did up close detail pictures and I never even thought about taking but they are some of my favorite. Your day goes so fast and I missed so many of those details it was great to look back and see them. They will be our go to photographer for all our future photo shoots. Her studio is wonderful to work with and she and her team are true professionals.

• Batel

Batel Banker · Married on 09/20/2018

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella and her team definitely are the best !!!! We was so happy the have Ella in our Special day She was super professional and make us to feel like a princess and prince!!! All the day with her was so fun , she was with us 100 % amd give us all her attention . The most important is the pictures and the are AMAZING, we fall in love with that pictures we can not stop to watch them and I the and all you have left from this day is the pictures If I could I was give you guys 10 stars Thank you , we love you ! Batel and Tal banker

Ella Gagiano Studios 16

Jamie · Married on 09/15/2018

Better than a dream!!!

Ella, is the truest professional and most talented at her craft! My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state, and had only seen Ella’s beautiful work online. From the first phone conversation we knew she was the one! She laid out a timeline and put our minds at ease! Ella and her team are worth every penny! The end result is just utter perfection! We are in love with what she and her team captured, her eye for getting the best angle, the dramatic lighting, she will blow your mind!!! Photos and videos are what you will treasure and where memories get refreshed! We could not be happier with them! It literally makes me tear up with joy because these are life’s greatest moments and Ella created works of art that we will cherish forever!

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Ella is truly amazing. From the initial meeting, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day, Ella was professional, passionate, and right there by our side to make everything perfect. I normally don’t care for being in the spotlight but Ella made our shoots super fun and made me totally comfortable. Even my husband had a blast with his friends for the getting ready pictures the day of the wedding. We chose to upgrade the package for the extra time and camera person and it was soo worth it, as we didn't miss a moment. And ohh.. The end result..Phenominal. Her style and eye for photography is hands down the best in town!!!

Tammy · Married on 08/30/2018

Top notch photographer, dedicated to her craft and creates stunning photos. My husband and family and I are still raving (weeks later) about how incredible and professional Ella was while photographing our wedding. Top notch company that takes the time to understand your priorities and goes the extra mile to ensure that the best possible photos are taken! My friends and family are all still raving about the "photobooth" we had. It was a high tech mirror that takes excellent quality photos that are then placed in a book to create a one of a kind modern guestbook. Our guests loved the props and being able to keep copies of the photos, too. Our photos came in a very reasonable time frame and they are so lovely! The day was captured so well and we're so happy to have these photographic memories for years to come. Thank you, thank you! Highly recommend!

Jacy · Married on 08/17/2018

My fiance hired Ella to shoot a our surprise engagement, and it was absolutely perfect! Ella was somehow able to sneak & follow us around, taking photos without me noticing her at all! She was quiet as a mouse! I didn't see her at all until after he pointed her out to me! Immediately after the proposal, she took the most BEAUTIFUL engagement photos! She posed us effortlessly. Arthur booked her for our Vegas trip, all the way from Birmingham, AL. I was shocked when she had all the photos & edits ready the next evening, so we were able to announce our engagement to everyone complete with professional photos. It could not have been a better experience. I would recommend her 1,000 times! I am so grateful Arthur chose her to capture that special evening.

Ella Gagiano Studios 17
    Ella Gagiano Studios 18
    Ella Gagiano Studios 19

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

I highly recommend Ella and her team. They are all very talented and their photos are breathtaking. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer. It was an honor to cover your amazing wedding day <3

Kirstin · Married on 03/25/2018

Ella was the BEST of the BEST! She was so responsive & accommodating - from the first day my groom and I met her, she made us feel like an old friend. She sent us our photos just 1 week after the wedding which was such a great surprise, and the photos are incredible. I cannot speak highly enough of Ella.

Ella Gagiano Studios 20
    Ella Gagiano Studios 21
    Ella Gagiano Studios 22
  • I

Irene · Married on 03/18/2018

Ella is amazing! Our wedding photos turned out fantastic! She captured moments and candid photos that just reminded me of how much fun we had. She definitely worth every penny!

S · Married on 11/16/2017

Ms. Ella Gagiano is nothing short of remarkable. Her eye for beauty is absolute perfection. Seriously.

I could sing her praises all day and night; anyone who has worked with her will likely agree.

She is so warm, personable, professional and truly a creative genius. I hope to work with her again one day!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Ella Gagiano Studios 23

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you Savanna for the beautiful review! Your wedding is one of my favorites! I loved the helicopter and Elvis too :-) <3

Cannot wait to come and photography you guys in Hawaii

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

We found Highclass studios through the Bridal Spectacular, but as we started to check out venues we realized they were featured at everyone ... Ella and her photographers are the best around . Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos are beyond amazing ! Everyone made us feel super comfortable and exceled at finding the best lighting and scenic views . We are so happy.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Ella Gagiano Studios 24

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Thank you guys! Your wedding at TPC was spectacular and so much fun!

Bailey · Married on 09/22/2017

Ella and her team are INCREDIBLE!! Ella shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and everything was nothing short of amazing! Ella's talent of knowing the exact lighting and angles are so impressive! She makes you feel so comfortable behind the camera so that every picture comes out as natural and elegant as possible! My husband and I were stunned at how perfect every single picture turned out. We will continue to use Ella for every photo shoot in the future! She is the BEST you will find in Las Vegas

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Bailey your and Adam are one of the coolest couples and dont forget Buddy! Thank you so much for this beautiful review. We are so excited to share your photos on our new website! <3

Alex · Married on 09/17/2017

We used Ella Gagiano Studios for our engagement and wedding photos. We got to work with Ella herself for our engagement shoot and had an awesome experience. She is clearly passionate about what she does and her personality put us to ease quickly. She gave great direction and feedback during photos. My husband (who typically hates having his picture taken) had fun and looked like a model in her pictures! Ella also had great ideas for location and knew several "hidden gems" to shoot in downtown Vegas. We were thrilled with the finished product!
    For our wedding day we worked with Galyna (a senior photographer from Ella's studio). She was very sweet and flexible/open to our ideas for pictures. So far we have only seen the sneak peek- but the pictures look amazing. She did a great job of capturing some candid moments, which I absolutely love!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Ella Gagiano Studios 32
    Ella Gagiano Studios 33
    Ella Gagiano Studios 34

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Alex and Chad WOW!!! We love it when Canadians come to visit Las Vegas as it is always so much fun. We loved loved your beautiful wedding at the M-resort and cannot get enough of the amazing photos! <3 Congratulations again and thank you for trusting us with your wedding!

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2017

We could say what everyone else has reviewed up to this point. That's not helpful to a potentially interested customer. However, this was:

We went with High Class Studios for the package value and our photographer, Sebastien (who was amazing) had done our engagement shoot. With that being said, Ella preceded to inform us about two weeks before our wedding that the photographer assigned to us had a family emergency and was not able to attend. Ella subbed herself in as a result, without us asking and any minor worries that we had went completely out the window!

stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Overall I have worked with Ella for over 2 years now. My sister in law hired her than my husband and I hired her company as well for our own wedding a year later including DJ as well.

Our own wedding we actually worked with Sebastien with a second shooter Galyna and videographer was Nash and editor Sam. We had a two day wedding which they covered both. Sebastien is the best photographer I have ever seen. Not only does he take incredible pictures he is calm and collective. My family can be a bit much with photos and he never got rude or short. This was Galyna first hindu wedding and she captured some of the best pictures! She was incredible and a pleasant surprise as we didn't have a second shooter in our contract. Ella didn't want anything to be missed. I think that is honorable that she added that without charging us, it means she cares about her work.

We have been told by so many people that our videos and pictures are the best they have ever seen. We have people posting our pictures and videos on social media. Sam was our editor for our videos and she is amazing. She is sweet and so easy to work with. She heard all my comments and made sure our video is made to cater to us. I can watch our highlight over and over again. I wish the raw footage wasn't so expensive. But with the scene selections that they give you it has almost everything you would need.

My only issues with them is they are a little hard to get back to via email. I found it easier to text Ella, Sebastien or Sam directly. Make sure when you look at your contract and that it includes everything you need because they have a lot of small fees that add up.

Our DJ with them was EXCEPTIONAL! Best wedding decision was hiring them to do everything for us. They are great. We also got our video and photos faster than she quoted us.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Ella Gagiano Studios 35
    Ella Gagiano Studios 36
    Ella Gagiano Studios 37
    Ella Gagiano Studios 38
    Ella Gagiano Studios 39

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

One of our favorite weddings for 2017! We feel like part of the family and cannot wait to photograph the baby ;-) wink wink!

Thank you so much for the amazing review and its so wonderful if our clients get to know the whole team. <3

Patricia · Married on 06/11/2017

The first contact I had eith Ella was on a weekend. Her office was closed, but she still returned my call and sent me all her package information... now thats customer service!

It was a pleasure working with her. We had a sunset wedding so I needed someone I could trust. I needed someone that understood lighting. It seemed to be no matter what weather she shot in, her photos always came out fabulous & magazine quality.

She was creative, funny and on point. I enjoyed working with her and plan to have her do all of our family photos for years to come.

YOU HAVE TO INVEST IN A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER, it's the only part you'll keep forever.

I was at ease because I didn't have to micromanage her photos. She knew exactly what to do, and I let her do it. The day of your wedding you don't have time for anything else... She had me at ease!

She is the best. I can't say enough.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

PK and Aaron, your wedding was so special to us with lots of tears. You touched our souls and we love you guys! We cannot wait to see you again next year and photograph your family <3 Congratulations and thank you so much for being part of the Ella Gagiano Studios family
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 10/15/2016

I may be biased, but I would argue that Ella and her team are the best wedding photographers out there! My husband and I worked with Ella for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Ella and her team went above and beyond our expectations. Ella is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Ella also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease. Both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Ella. Ella has been an absolute pleasure to work with, She is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating, Ella understands how important a role she is playing and she takes it very seriously. It is also clear though that she truly loves what she does. There is no one that I would have rather had capturing our wedding day! I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Ella and High Class Studios to any couple!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

What an incredible wedding at the Bellagio in Vegas with one of the coolest sexiest couples <3

Congratulations on your wedding and life journey together <3

Ella captured everything I could have ever wanted! I love how she was able to show the love between me and my husband and how happy our guests were. I DEFINITELY recommend Ella Gagiano Photography!

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2016

There is SO MUCH to thank the amazingly talented Ella Gagiano and her team for! Having been a photographer myself for over 10 years I have friends and colleagues all over the world that shoot weddings, so you might think it would be difficult for this bride to choose the perfect wedding photographer. It was however the easiest decision of all the wedding planning, I wanted the best wedding photographer I knew, and Ella is the best, it was a simple as that! The photos are nothing short of phenomenal, Ella captured our day beautifully, documenting every moment. These photos are so precious to us, they are beautiful reminders of the best day of our lives and we will treasure them forever. We also had a 2nd shoot with Ella and her team 2 days after our wedding when we knew there would be more time to visit more locations, and we would be more relaxed. The photos that we have from this shoot are just breathtaking, and so meaningful to us as they are at locations close to the home that we have made together. I had many ideas of shots that I wanted and Ella not only fulfilled every wish but she did it with passion, excitement and creativity.
    Amanda & Dan

Katrina · Married on 05/07/2016

The best Photographer and Videographer group you will ever find. Besides planning a wedding being intense enough doing it with 1 year old is a different story. Ella and Jason could not have done a better job. It was easy, natural in communication, very professional and with great quality. Very talented. I cry every time I watch our wedding video with happy tears and smile when I look at our albums.
    Thank you very much Ella and Jason.

Jay · Married on 12/28/2015

It was an easy decision to go with Ella after having looked at many other photographers in Las Vegas. The quality of her work stands far ahead of other studios I considered.

Not only did our wedding photos look awesome, she was a pleasure to deal with, accommodating, friendly, flexible, creative while being receptive to our ideas and what we wanted.

Ella is our go-to photographer. She's done our engagement and wedding, and now we're trusting her with my wife's maternity photos and portraits of our newborn.