Ella Bella RoZio Couture Reviews

30 | Miami, FL

30 Reviews for Ella Bella RoZio Couture

Carolyn Ellis · Married on 06/08/2019

Dress of my dreams

The team at Ella Bella Rosario were professional and very attentive . They designed a one of a kind dress for me which was most beautiful . They make you feel as if you are their only client as they give you their undivided attention , they ask questions to understand the image you have for your dress. This was an amazing experience and I highly recommend this team . The dress was reasonably priced

Sent on 06/20/2019

Maderlene · Married on 03/22/2018

I had a Beautiful experience At Ella Bella Rozio Costum Bridal Design.
    They were profesional, accommodating, attentive to all ditails, flexible, and most important they make you feel like family!!
    I give them a 10!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you Maderlene for your review! So glad we could be apart of your special day! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! Besos, Rocio and Ella

Nathalie · Married on 11/10/2017

I met Rocio and Ella through my MIL soon after my engagement. I had only fragmented ideas of what I would want as my wedding dress. They worked with me on ideas and themes and made the entire process easy and effortless. I ended up wanting two dresses in one, or being able to remove something in the dress to have a second look. They were up for the challenge and were always open to new thoughts and problem solving. On top of that, I live in New York and had a tight window for visits to Miami, they set a game plan and schedule that allowed me to have my fittings during my trips home. I loved my dress and most importantly how I felt in it. Thank you both for everything, lots of love!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Aww Nathalie, thank you for your beautiful words! We were so honored to dress such a beautiful bride like you! Thank you for your review!! So glad we could be apart of your special day! You were such a stunning bride!!! Wishing you and your husband a lifetime of happiness! Besos, Rocio and Ella

Lourdes · Married on 07/01/2017

They put their heart and soul into all of their designs.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review Lourdes!!! You were a stunning bride, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! Besos, Rocio and Ella

Catalina · Married on 07/23/2016

I was 5 months pregnant when I got married this past July... so knowing my dress was being customized to my baby bump was awesome! I had my last fitting 2 weeks before my wedding to make sure everything fit perfectly! Loved, loved my gown and the experience! Thank you

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review!! So glad we could be apart of your special day! You were such a stunning bride!!! Besos, Rocio and Ella

Jason · Married on 06/28/2016

This is a great place the owners were very helpful in designing the wedding dress. They also ensured that it was finished to perfection. They care very much about there work and also about there customers.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review!! So glad we could be apart of your special day! Would love to see pictures!!! Many blessings to you and Liz!

Adriana · Married on 05/13/2016

Rocio and Ella helped me so much! They made my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, my moms and my mother-in-laws dresses. We were all able to pick our own fabric, lace, veil, hair pieces, jewelry, etc. They have EVERYTHING you need. I, for instance, have scoliosis. So for me, having my dress specially made to my measurements was great. They take their time to sit with you and design exactly what you want. When you have your fittings, you feel like a princess. The ambience is extraordinary. They make you feel like you are the priority (as you should be!) rather than every other store I went to. Whether it be your wedding dress or a dress for a special occasion, I highly recommend getting your unique dress made at Ella Bella Rozio Couture.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Melissa · Married on 03/20/2015

I could not have asked for more! It was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review!! So glad we could be apart of your special day! Loved loved your dress.. you were such a stunning bride! Besos, Rocio and Ella

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2014

Both Rocio and her daughter Ella made my dream wedding dress. From the very first consultation to the last fitting they were accommodating with my work schedule, very professional and reliable. Finding the perfect wedding dress is the hardest part but they designed a dress based on what I wanted and made it fit my body exactly. Having your wedding dress made from beginning to end is great because you know that your dress will never be like anyone else's. They altered and tailored my dress several times until it was perfect. I would highly recommend using this company. They went above and beyond to make my wedding dress a dream come true. The pricing was very reasonable also!
    For my wedding they also made the mother-of-the-bride dress and mother-of-the-groom dress which came out amazing. Both Rocio and Ella sketched out and designed the entire dress from beginning to end.
    In addition to having my wedding dress made from this company. I used them to make my dress for my brother's wedding, which came out beautiful. I told them the style and color I wanted and they designed a breathtaking dress, everyone kept on completing me the entire night.
    I would HIGHLY recommend this company for all events not just weddings. They are great people to work with and SOOOOOO reliable and accommodating which is not easy to find now of days. The quality of their work is amazing and the location and parking are easy to get too.
    THEY ARE BOTH SOOOOO TALENTED WITH OVER 30 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE IN THIS INDUSTRY.
    GREAT 1000%%%% RECOMMENDATION!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2014

• Y

Yana · Married on 03/08/2014

If you want a truly special gown nothing beats custom made. My daughter's wedding dress fit like a glove. She truly looked like a queen. Rocio and Ella made this experience unforgettable. They were not just designers... more like "Fairy Godmothers!". Her gown was amazing and her veil was something right out of a dream! I can't thank them enough for making my daughter so very happy!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Awww thank you Yana for your sweet review!! We were overjoyed to be part of Stephanie's wedding!! Besos Rocio and Ella

Elena · Married on 09/27/2013

Very professional and excellent quality

Sent on 09/20/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review! Your dress was absolutely stunning Elena! Hope you enjoyed the wedding!!!
    Besos,

Maria R · Married on 09/08/2013

It has always been a great experience to deal with Rozio and Ella. I highly recommend them.

Many Blessings,
    Rocio & Ella

Thank you Ella Bella Rozio for making my dress on the most important day of my life!!! Everything was flawless! I could not have asked for more, I felt right at home. Quality and workmanship surpassed my expectations. Thank you for helping me stay within my price range. Everybody was in awe of my dress and my whole court as well. Both mothers looked amazing, each in their own style. Such talent! Love you guys! Will email you pics soon :)

Sent on 09/24/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you Felicia for your review!! What a beautiful bride! So glad we could be apart of your special day!
    Besos,
    Ella & ROcio

I love going to Rozio and getting my dresses designed by her! My mother has been her client since her first shop and had many dresses made by her that I use to play with as a kid lol, and of course her wedding dress in the 80's! As for me she designed many dresses for me such as; my quinces dress, prom and most importantly MY WEDDING DRESS!!! She is a talented designer! Can't wait to take my daughter one day too :)

Sent on 10/02/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review!! It is always such a pleasure to design for you and your mo! You were such a beautiful bride! So glad we could be apart of your special day! Besos, Rocio

My wedding 06/22/13

I could not have asked for more! It was a wonderful experience!

Rocio and Ella designed my bridal gown and veil as well as my entire wedding party (bridesmaids, flower-girls, and my mother's dress). Everything coordinated beautifully from colors to fabrics.

I spent half the amount on my wedding dress getting it custom made with high quality fabric silks, than at any bridal shop. Very cool experience since they are designers, they sell directly to the clients (at a bridal shop my dress would have cost me double!)

My experience: I was really behind with my wedding planning. I came in January 2013 for my bridal consult freaking out thinking I needed to wait 6 months to actually get my dress and then get it altered, but NOT AT ALL!!! They took my measurements and designed a beautiful one-of-a-kind wedding gown just for me with MY MEASUREMENTS! I had 2 fittings and by the beginning of March I had my dress :)! Then we coordinated the whole wedding party and colors. My bridesmaids really enjoyed having a couture gown made for them that they could wear again because it has detachable components just like their ella1DRESS that you can check out on their website.

Can't believe they did it all so quickly and so beautifully!!!

Thank you Rocio & Ella for making my day so memorable!!!

Thank you for your review!

Glad we made your experience memorable and were able to create your whole wedding party in the short time frame you needed it.

Much Happiness,

Cristina · event on 06/05/2013

I had both my graduation and Prom dresses done by Ella Bella. Loved them!

Thank you for your review!

As Carrollton Alumns it is always such a pleasure to create something beautifully for a fellow Sacred Heart Sister! :)

Edith · event on 05/27/2013

I just love, love, love this dress! Rozio was able to capture the style that my daughter Madi and I had and incorporate it into what pleased both of us. The dress is classy, elegant and versatile and she'll be able to wear it to future events. I would definitely recommend Rozio & Bella Couture to everybody I know.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you for your review!! So glad we could be apart of your special day! Besos, Rocio and Ella

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! HAD MY WEDDING DRESS DESIGNED BY THEM. GORGEOUS FABRIC AND FIT.

HAPPY THERE ARE STILL COUTURIERS IN MIAMI. I HAD A VERY HARD TIME FINDING A DRESS (HONESTLY TRIED ON LIKE 80 OF THEM). WHEN I WALKED INTO THEIR STORE THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT STYLE WOULD FIT ME BEST AND CREATED FROM SCRATCH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRESS I HAVE EVER OWNED AND DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER TO GET IT! THANK YOU ELLA AND ROZIO!

Sent on 09/30/2013

• User3538909 · event on 05/05/2013

I had dresses made for two back-to-back proms last May. I was very pleased with the design and quality of my beautiful dresses as well as the personal attention I was given from start to finish.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

At Ella Bella Rozio Couture you will find mother/daughter creative, fun, professional women. Many years of experience. I also used her services 7 years prior. They have been in this business a very long time and improve every year.

Thank you for your review!

It was so nice to see you again after 7 years, and create yet another beautiful gown for you!!!

Many Blessings,
    Rocio and Ella

Anny · event on 05/12/2012

It was a true pleasure working with Rozio. Very professional, creative and accomodating. She helped my daughter identify exactly what she wanted, while working with my budget. My daughter felt like a movie star in her dress and the memories created are priceless. I strongly recommend Rozio's services.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Esther · Married on 04/27/2012

Your wedding dress is the single most important dress you will ever wear as a woman; it should not be bought in the wrong size and tailored a million ways to fit your body! The artists/designers at Ella Bella for roZio couture made me a custom-made convertible wedding dress that was the talk of my wedding and facebook page for weeks after the wedding! The dress was designed for me, with my input; I chose the materials (peau de coi) and embellishments and it was made from scratch to fit my body! There is NOTHING like custom made! I wanted to be able to repurpose my dress after the wedding, so Ella Bella made me a dress that looked like one piece, but was actually four parts and convertible! So I had a corset top with a pleated waist hand-stitched over it, a long skirt and detachable train and then... the long skirt came off for the party and I had a matching mini skirt to wear with the corset for dancing! Everyone was asking how the skirt had "gotten short" because they looked like two dresses! Thank you to Ella Bella for making me feel like a movie star on my most beautiful day!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you Esther for your review!!!

It was such a pleasure designing for you and being a part of your special day! Congratulations on your growing family!

Much love,
    Rocio and Ella

Kimberly · event on 09/17/2011

Absolutely gorgeous range of uniquely designed flattering formal wear...excellent tailoring/construction...the finest quality materials/textiles...personal attention to detail/fit/function...I enjoyed the entire experience of shopping/being fitted for and wearing my couture pieces from Ella Bella Rozio!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Always a pleasure dressing such a fashionable lady!

Maria · Married on 06/27/2010

I continue to recommend them. They were very professional and flexible

Sent on 09/25/2013

Ella Bella RoZio Couture's reply:

My wedding dress was made from scratch. Started with a sketch & ended with the perfect wedding dress. I was not impressed with anything I saw in the stores so designing my dress exactly how I wanted it with the help of the designers advice on what would look best on me. Everyone loved my dress & it was one of a kind.

Sent on 12/29/2014