Ella Arentz Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Brittany Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing!!!!

Ella is the most kind and focused photographer I have met. We aren’t from the area and came down for my wedding and she made everything so easy and so relaxing. She knew exactly the angles to take and the pictures turned out stunning. Such an amazing photographer and person! The pictures came back very fast as well with such great quality.
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 04/12/2022

Wedding and engagement photos

I used Ella for my engagement and wedding photos. She was amazing, not only were the photos great but she also helped me through the whole process. She helped me come up with the whole flow of events for my wedding and then made sure she got every photo I asked for. She was so sweet though the whole process and answered every call or text right way:) I would definitely recommend her! :)
  • Taylor
    Taylor T. Married on 02/10/2022

Ella Captured the Day!

Ella captured all of the "moments" of our beautiful wedding day. She is very organized, on task, and just a delight to work with. Our pictures are STUNNING and we couldn't be more thrilled.
    Tiffany C. Married on 12/18/2021

Ella arentz is perfect

I'm so glad I went with ella. She captured our small wedding in December and her work is absolutely stunning. I can't stop looking at our pictures. Her work is phenomenal
    Kate B. Married on 11/23/2021

Amazing Photographer

1000% recommend Ella Arentz Photography. She photographed our small wedding on the beach in November. She was extremely communicative, flexible, and offered advice to get the perfect photos. She listened to what we wanted while giving us a ton of lovely photo ideas. I’m so happy with the pictures. I can’t get over them! She is so sweet and knowledgeable. She went above and beyond. We cannot recommend her enough!
    Melanie N. Married on 05/22/2021

Stunning beach wedding photos

Ella was so easy to work with. She captured our special day perfectly. The images are breathtaking. Can't say enough good things about Ella! Amazing!!
    Kennedy W. Married on 04/18/2021

Breathtaking photos

Ella’s editing style is what drew me to her. Her photos are so dreamy and everything pops in the best way possible! My mother in law said that our photos look straight out of a magazine and I agree 100000%! These photos are something we will cherish for the rest of our lives and trusting Ella with this task was a no brainer.
  • Ashlee
    Ashlee H. Married on 03/06/2021

Breathtaking Bridal Photos

Ella is such a dream to work with. I am a wedding planner in Florida and after seeing her images I just knew she had to be a part of capturing my special day. She took the most beautiful detail shots of my day as well as pictures of me and my bridesmaids getting ready. I love the warm tones and all of her photos and her attention to what position makes you look best in photos. As a bride you always want to be able to trust your photographer and know that she has your best angle at heart! I will cherish these photos forever! I will definitely recommend her to all of my brides I work with in the future 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    Karly W. Married on 02/21/2021

Amazing Photography!!!

Ella was such a great photographer for our wedding! Her energy was so much fun and she captured the most amazing pictures of our wedding day! She is very responsive, professional, and got every picture I wanted for my big day! 10/10 would highly recommend Ella for your photographer for any of those big moments in life!!
    Megan W. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing photos

Ella is so incredibly talented and always takes the best photos! I Wouldn’t have trusted anyone else to take my wedding photos. They turned out PERFECT. I couldn’t be happier. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Niki
    Niki B. Married on 06/05/2020

Ella was a 12 out of 10

I found Ellas page on Instagram and immediately fell in love with her light and airy photos. Every step of the way Ellas was fast to respond, flexible and so sweet.
    I just received my photos and I am blown away with just how beautiful they are.
    I will reuse Ella every chance I get.
    Katherine Married on 04/04/2020

Ella is so talented!

Ella does such a beautiful job and is so sweet! She was so patient and kind during my wedding day when we had some complications. She kept my mind off of things and made me feel absolutely beautiful. She did our engagement photoshoot previously and did a first look in my original wedding dress. I promise you will be nothing but happy booking Ella. Thank you for my beautiful photos!!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca B. Married on 02/22/2020

Vintage Bridals

Exceptional experience! I am from out of state and needed to book a photographer on a short notice. I only had one request, and that was to be able to use my friends vintage truck in the photos to go with my Roaring 20's themed wedding planned. I left everything else in her hands as far as time, place and photo ideas. I could not be more pleased with the results - ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING. Mrs. Arentz maintains communication from the beginning to the end. Highly recommended; as her portfolio is very versatile, she is professional and extremely accommodating. Her work speaks for itself ; )
  • Nicole
    Nicole A. Married on 07/27/2019

Destination Wedding

I had the absolute best experience with Ella! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and everything was very professionally done. I am from out of state and I contacted her about doing my wedding photos about an hour away from where she lives, and she was more than willing to travel for me! My pictures are absolutely breath taking. I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. She was very polite and got everything done in a timely manner, and everything I wanted on top of that! I would recommend her to anyone! If you are looking for any pictures, she would be a wonderful pick!
  • Roza
    Roza A. Married on 02/11/2019

It was an icredible exprerience.

She was very professional. I was so nervous and Ella was directing us how to pose and pictures turned out beautiful. Very happy with the pictures.