Elkin Creek Vineyard Reviews

Elkin Creek Vineyard 7
  • Meghan

Meghan Phillips · Married on 10/05/2019

We Love Elkin Creek Vineyard

Elkin Creek Vineyard was so amazing to work with and the property is so beautiful. We had our dream wedding there and could not have ask for anything better. The staff is amazing and the all-inclusive package saved us so much work and headaches. If we had to do it over again, we would choose to have our wedding at Elkin Creek Vineyard every single time!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Alex Lyon · Married on 10/13/2018

Best decision we made (Besides getting married)

I have a lot to say about this vendor and just no words to do it! The Elkin crew really made us feel welcome and loved and part of their family. The planning process was painless and fun! We found many reasons just to come up and look around and have some wonderful wine before the wedding. Jennifer was flexible and so helpful with everything; her experience really shines through! It took a lot of pressure off of us.

The venue itself was gorgeous. Spacious but cozy! Our reception was in the outdoor pavilion and it was so intimate with our family but it still felt like we could all run around and dance! The atmosphere was so romantic and there were no complaints.

We also chose Elkin Creek Vineyards to cater the wedding and-- WOW! The food was absolutely amazing. Every guest had something positive to say and there wasn't a single complaint. Highly recommend the home-made spaghetti and meatballs-- I'm still dreaming of that marinara!

This was an exciting day that the Elkin family took and turned into the happiest day of our lives. We were on cloud 9 the whole time and could really focus on each other. We could not be more pleased with everything they did for us.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 8
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 9
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 10
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 11
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 12

Vonda · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Day!

The staff at Elkin Creek Vineyard combined with the beautiful vineyard, gave us the perfect wedding venue for our daughter's wedding. Our family had the best experince there. Carrie, Jennifer and their staff took great care of us. From the wood fired pizzas for the rehersal dinner to the cabin rental(our girls enjoyed so much), they made us feel at ease for the next day(the BIG day). The wedding day was so perfect. Our photographers had tons of picture options with all the beauty around us. Thank you to Elkin Vineyard for the perfect DAY!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 13
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 14
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 15
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 16

Candace · Married on 06/16/2018

June wedding

Carrie and Jennifer were amazing. Everything went perfectly. Elkins Creek vineyard is beautiful and affordable, the wood fire pizza is amazing, and the owners are so friendly. We are so happy we chose Elkin Creek for our wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 17

Jill · Married on 11/18/2017

The staff at Elkin Creek were very responsive to my questions and always professional. The venue was beautiful and Jennifer White was a wonderful wedding director. I would recommend this venue to anyone who loves wine and the outdoors!

cathy · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding at Elkin Creek Vineyard was WONDERFUL! From the coordinating & execution of details by Jennifer to working with Carrie on the ceremony ... we had NO complaints! Great experience ... Great memory! :)

Sent on 12/08/2017

Shelby · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't give Elkin Creek enough praise. They were amazing to work with. The location, vibe, and energy was perfect for my husband and I, and everyone is still telling us what a beautiful wedding it was. I have nothing but happy memories looking back.

Sara · Married on 07/15/2017

We waited 7 years to get married, nothing ever seemed like it was the right fit for us. We searched venue from venue, both near and far. And finally after a random google search for small elopement weddings, Elkin Creek Vineyard popped up and I instantly knew that this was the place despite the fact that we lived in North Carolina. The one regret that I have and is nothing that ever be fixed is I wish I could have had a huge 100+ guest wedding there to take full advantage of the wonderful picturesque background and service. With that being said, if I had to do it all again I would again choose Elkin Creek Vineyard. All of our guest loved the wine, and couldn’t get over how delicious it was, and the setting was one not to be forgotten.

I had said it many times, and I’ll say it again, I was very happy with our decision to get married there and recommend it a million times over!

Sierra · Married on 04/22/2017

Aaron and I got married this past April, and what a beautiful and memorable experience! Not just because of the location but the warmth of both Carrie and Jennifer. They really went above and beyond all of our expectations, we still talk about it at least once a week. The food was phenomenal, as well as the wine! They were also very helpful as far as planning and helping us figure everything out, you can't go wrong getting married here. Thank you Elkin Creek for giving us such beautiful memories, we will cherish them for our lifetime.

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 18
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 19
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 20
    Elkin Creek Vineyard 21

Lauren · Married on 04/15/2017

Our wedding and experience would not have been so wonderful without Jennifer. She is knowledgeable, accommodating, and really just made the whole process stress free. Our friends and family loved our wedding and so did we! The setting, the wine, and the people at Elkin Creek Vineyard are the best.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Brynne · Married on 05/21/2016

It's taken me 6 months to write my review of Elkin Creek because I'm still blown away by how perfect they were and haven't felt like I could do it justice.

My husband and I were taken from the pictures and knew we had to visit. I loved the imagery of two creeks merging. The entire place is unique, from the open harvest barn to the hill of vines, everything is picturesque. It provided two opportunities from either an outdoor by the creek wedding or a ceremony in the harvest barn. The also have these perfect cabins were it was really fun and quiet place to stay the day before with the bridal party, get ready the day off, and spend our first night as husband and wife in the honeymoon cabin. It was also a fun place to stay during a wedding planning weekend with my Mom.

What I'm blown away with was not the land but the people. Jen is amazing. She served as our day of coordinator but really went above and beyond to helping an indecisive, out of town bride figure out a perfect wedding day. By the end, she really felt like a friend and I was kind of sad to not be going back every few months to see her and her amazing team. They really know how to troubleshoot in those "make it work" moments like when it hailed an hour before our ceremony. She didn't even make me feel stressed about it but approached me with an alternative plan that turned out even more beautiful than the original. Everyone pitched in to make our wedding day perfect, even her kids and mother!!

My guest loved the venue and felt like they were somewhere they'd never been before, which was what I really wanted. The food, from the pizza rehearsal dinner, to the amazing caterer Jeff was amazing and the staff was so attentive. The wine was also amazing!

There's so much more I could say, but basically, the end result is do not hesitate - choose Jen and this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Carmen · Married on 10/24/2015

We visited Elkin while looking for a location to have our wedding, during our first visit we decided that we didn't need to look any further. Elkin is a perfect place for weddings, the view as you drive in is completely breath taking. Our wedding day itself ran very smooth, the Elkin Creek owners assisted us in every way possible and it was because of them that everything went smoothly. The cabins are beautiful and their wine is delicious, we ended up with spare bottles that we enjoyed at home and cannot wait to go back in the summer for more.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Lesley · Married on 09/19/2015

While looking for a venue, I came across Elkin Creek. The atmosphere and the people of Elkin Creek made me feel like this was the place to begin a lifetime with my soul mate. As a bride, Jennifer and the staff was extremely helpful and supportive from the beginning of planning through the day of the wedding. She guided me through the options and custom fitted the ceremony to my personality. Jennifer also gave great recommendations for the photographer, florist, violinist, and even choices of their wine. I was able to enjoy being a bride without any worry about how the ceremony and reception would unfold. We will certainly return to celebrate our love and marriage in the future. I highly recommend Elkin Creek as a superior provider of an unforgettable experience for bride, groom, and guests.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Erika · Married on 09/14/2014

Elkin Creek Vineyards was the perfect venue for our special day! We planned it extremely last minute and Jennifer & Carrie walked us through logistics all the way! They made the planning and final decisions much easier. From the spot by the river where the wedding was performed to the custom vows provided for our ceremony YOU CAN'T RE-CREATE SUCH BEAUTY. We opted for the tasting room for dinner and the dinner was superb! The vineyard and the river made for perfect pictures, I was told that would be the most important part of my big day.. and that was the truth. Even my dog was allowed on site for the entire event (minus dinner of coarse). I can't tell you how important this was for us! From small weddings to large I would recommend Elkin Creek with 5 stars *****

Sent on 01/18/2016

Elora · Married on 07/26/2014

My husband and I had our wedding at Elkin Creek Vineyard on July 26, 2014 and could not have had a better day! This venue absolutely exceeded our expectations and the owners were so very accommodating and flexible. The style of the venue met mine and my husbands taste and from the moment we saw the property we knew we would have to have our wedding there! Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful down by the creek and we had so much fun in the pole barn for the reception! Our day was so special and we love going back to enjoy their amazing wood fired pizza! Also, we spent our wedding night in the honeymoon cabin and that was the icing on the cake! It was so nice not to have to drive anywhere after the reception and we could go back to the sweet cabin by the creek! That was a treat to wake up to and sit on the porch and enjoy our coffee on the swing and enjoy the sound of the creek and wildlife. We couldn't give this vendor higher praise! If you're looking for a quaint and beautiful setting for your wedding, search no more!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Heather · Married on 05/10/2014

Our wedding experience at Elkin Creek Vineyard can be simply described as amazing and memorable! This rustic, gorgeous vineyard was the perfect location for our outdoor wedding in May 2014! Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with as she is extremely organized, personable, and accommodating to the many changes and requests that we had! She was on top of emails, payments, and all correspondence, and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had throughout the whole process leading up to, during, and even after the wedding. All the staff working at the vineyard were extremely friendly and accommodating as well. We cannot say enough about how amazing our wedding day was because of Jennifer and everyone else at Elkin Creek Vineyard!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Everything about Elkin Creek fit our vision of our wedding. We happened about this vineyard many years ago and have been enjoying the wine and sporadic visits to the grounds since then. When it came time to plan our intimate wedding, we knew this was the place. It can accommodate larger and smaller groups -- all depending on how you want the feel of your wedding to be.

We wanted immediate family only, so having the ceremony right along the waters edge at the "beach" was perfect. Carrie was a wonderful officiant, and her ceremony was just beautiful, respectful, and appropriate. We worked with her in advance and only made very minor modifications to the script to fit our style. It was already a perfect blend of tradition but tailored to the modern day.

Jennifer was wonderful to work with all along, from my initial questions about the site and date up until the details of the day. She was always responsive in emails, very understanding when I had a lot of tiny questions, accommodating to our needs and changes, and great at offering advice. If you need a high-touch, all-inclusive wedding planner to direct everything for you this may not be your spot or staff, but if you want a lovely, low-stress, flexible, enjoyable, and beautiful wedding, you should look no further.

There are a million spots for beautiful photos -- casual and formal poses, perfect in virtually all kinds of weather. We made a weekend of the event by staying in the lovely cabins (I want a bathroom just like this) and enjoying the pizza and wine lunch on Sunday. Everyone is still talking about the pizzas. It's great we'll be able to enjoy many future visits to the site of our wedding for casual lunch, buying new wines, and just enjoying the grounds. How many people get to say that about their wedding venue?

Thanks so much for a wonderful experience! We can't wait to come back soon!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Cassie · Married on 09/14/2013

This was the most amazing place to have our wedding! The quality was amazing, the night was amazing, the people were amazing! I was in school at the time that Adam and I were beginning our interactions with Elkin Creek Vineyard, and they were BEYOND flexible at all times, for meetings, phone calls, etc! If you had something that needed to be addressed they would respond immediately! They were fabulous to work with! Things added up quickly here and there, but they were always willing to help out somehow!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Stacy · Married on 06/29/2013

Elkin creek vineyards was the perfect place for our wedding! It is so beautiful there! Hearing the water from the creek as we said our vows was so nice, all the nature surrounding us made our day so special. Everyone who works there is really nice and did everything to make our wedding weekend perfect! The food was DELICOUS!!! I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding venue than elkin creek!!! We get so many comments on how beautiful our wedding was and it is all thanks to everyone at elkin creek. And the wine is wonderful too!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Tina · Married on 06/22/2013

Our experience was amazing ! They made it so stress free for us. Our guest are still talking about it !

Sent on 09/29/2013

Tronda · Married on 05/03/2013

We were thrilled with our experience at Elkin Creek. We had decided to do the Elopement package as we wanted the day to be about just us two. Jennifer & Nick went above and beyond our greatest expectations. We had the most enjoyable weekend and plan on returning on our anniversary. The cabins were very modern and beautiful. Perfect for a couple to spend a get away weekend. The photo ops were endless, the ceremony was touching and the food and wine were divine. The pizza is by far the best pizza I have ever had. And my hubby wouldn't want me to mention this but we did catch fish in the creek.. Well I caught fish he watched me catch them. I highly recommend Elkin Creek whether you want a quaint private ceremony or even a larger event, it will be absolutely perfect & unforgettable.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Mary · Married on 02/09/2013

Elkin Creek Vineyards was the perfect place for our small wedding/ elopement. The ladies of Elkin Creek were attentive and warm. They made our special day worry free and beautiful. The cabins are cozy and comfortable. Each has a fantastic soaking tub! This is a beautiful location with wonderful owners.

Sent on 09/28/2013

The owners of Elkin Creek made our wedding such a special day! They were sincere, caring and thoughtful which made it even more special! There are no words to describe their brick oven pizza and wine.. I have been to Italy and I thought I was back! The food is amazing!

We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Elkin Creek was a perfect setting for our perfect day! The staff/owners are wonderful!! Truly delightful!!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Monica · Married on 09/29/2012

The wonderful people at elkin creek couldn't have done a better job on my special day. I wanted a beautiful place to be married just him and I because neither of us was into the "big "wedding" idea. Elkin creek winery is by far the prettiest winery around. They can accommodate indoor/outdoor wedding and receptions and were extremely helpful when it was pouring down rain and I was upset about Everything being ruined! Jennifer at elkin creek had their outdoor open barn ready for us to exchange vows and said we could have the photographer come back on a sunnier day no charge. In the end the rain stopped for an hour and we got everything we needed. It was so beautiful and exactly what I pictured my wedding to be under an arbor surrounded with white lights where two creeks converge and the fall leaves were bright vibrant colors! Was magical all because of the care and concern they had with making every detail perfect for me

Jennifer emailed me all the time and it was very easy to print contracts and brings them to her when I had time. She responded promptly to any question and by the end of it all I felt I gained a new friend! She's that wonderful.

Sent on 12/27/2012