Elizabeth Mae Photography Reviews

Elizabeth Mae Photography 7
  • Cory

Cory Hawkins · Married on 07/13/2019

Impeccable!

I cannot say enough great things about Elizabeth and how amazing she was during this process for our special day. Her professionalism, great personality and talent are exceptional. We really lucked out with one fantastic photographer. And the photos! WOW! I highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Anna · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

Elizabeth is such a kind and incredible photographer. She truly loves what she does, and it shows. She cares about your day and what you vision is, but also can give you her advice for photographs that you did not know you even want until you have them. She does not feel like a stiff photographer when she is photographing your wedding day, she feels like a friend who truly wants to capture your happiness. My family and friends loved her demeanor. If that is not enough, she also provided us double the amount of pictures that she was required to per our contract, which is just absolutely incredible and they had her beautiful luminous and natural edit. We are so grateful that she photographed our wedding day!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 05/17/2019

There is no one else I'd rather have hired

Elizabeth is one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met. Everyone kept telling me "the only vendor you have to love is your photographer" and boy, do we! She traveled out to take our engagement photos and was so open to the ideas I had with great advice to make the photos even better. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find her

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney Murray · Married on 04/13/2019

Simply amazing

Amazing. Elizabeth was the best decision we made for our wedding. So easy to work with and her pictures are absolutely beyond our expectations. She was a joy to work with. Our parents and bridal party raved about her and how wonderful she was throughout our entire wedding. We couldn’t be more pleased. We love her!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

S Outland · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic photography for a perfect day!

The day went smoothly, and the pictures turned out better than imagined. Elizabeth even snuck us out of the reception to take some stunning sunset shots. Would recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Dina

Dina Ruggieri · Married on 10/19/2018

GRATEFUL we found Elizabeth!

Elizabeth is so pleasant, easy to work with, and talentend I am beyond grateful I found her and decided to have her photograph our wedding. She got so many special shots of us and also our guests that I can't wait to share with our friends and family.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/02/2018

Sweet, Sincere, and Talented Photographer!

Elizabeth photographed me and my husband's wedding in early September of 2018, and Elizabeth was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with from the very beginning. I cannot recommend her highly enough for any occasion or event.

She is professional and personal to the nth degree; though all of her virtues are difficult to comprehensively capture, I'll try! She's:
    - responsive to questions and concerns
    - communicative about timelines, guidelines, and expectations
    - organized and prepared with lots of questions to help identify goals/priorities/timelines
    - dedicated -- she scouted out our engagement photo shoot location in advance in order to identify the optimum backdrops and lighting to maximize our time there
    - infectiously upbeat, personable, and easy-going
    - unobtrusive and great with capturing candids
    - great with giving instruction for portraits and staged photos
    - legitimately magical: a veritable unicorn

Her sunny attitude made being photographed fun and natural-feeling-- which was fantastic for creating photos that look and feel genuine (even my now-husband had no trouble with taking direction and felt completely comfortable with the photo session though neither he nor I are big photo people). We had a feeling we had found a gem, but after our engagement photo shoot, my husband and I knew for certain that we had struck gold. As expected, the time Elizabeth put into planning and preparing coupled with her easy-going nature greatly contributed to reducing stress on what can be a very hectic day.

Not only was our experience with Elizabeth fabulous, the final product -- the photos of our wedding -- are just Stunning.

I'm not sure how she did it, but Elizabeth was somehow able to capture photos that are simultaneously authentic AND flawless. I hoped for wedding photos that would look picture perfect but also for photos that were a reflection of how my husband and I actually are (admission: we aren't naturally picture perfect), and somehow Elizabeth was able to make this contradictory wish a reality!

Elizabeth is truly a wonder!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 8

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2018

Elizabeth is the cutest! She captured adorable candid photos of our special day!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I are extremely thankful to have had Elizabeth as our wedding photographer! From our first conversation on skype getting to know each other to our engagement session and finally to our wedding day Elizabeth was so professional and sweet, she made everything come together so easily. Elizabeth made sure we got every shot we wanted and kept the pace going for our wedding day with her 2nd photographer Allie. We just received our photos back and couldn’t be happier with the quality and variety of shots. We highly recommend Elizabeth. Thank you Elizabeth!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 14
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 15
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 16

Greg · Married on 06/02/2018

Elizabeth was awesome! Can tell that she definitely loves what she does!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

We are so happy we went with Elizabeth Mae Photography! Elizabeth and Allie were a great pair to have on our wedding day. I highly recommend Elizabeth Mae Photography. Her beautiful photos speak for themselves!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Tara · Married on 11/09/2017

You will never find a more sweet, down to earth, friendly, optimistic, creative, and patient photographer out there! From our complimentary engagement session with Elizabeth, my husband and I knew she was the right person for us. What ended up being a gloomy, rainy day at the beach turned into a surprisingly fun experience with gorgeous photos to boot! Leave it to Elizabeth to have cute umbrellas just chillin in her car in case of "emergencies!" On the day of our wedding, Elizabeth and her second shooter, Allie were all that I could have asked for and more. I seriously felt like I had 2 more friends there- and my guests/family thought just as highly of them. My family can be a little difficult with pictures, but Elizabeth and Allie were SO patient and sweet throughout the entire day. I'm sitting here 3 months later trying to choose pictures for our final album, and having a really rough time! There are so many amazing pictures to choose from- a great problem to have! If you are looking for a fun, creative, out of the box, down to earth, honest, and reasonably priced photographer- look no further! You definitely wont be sorry you chose Elizabeth (and you'll feel like you have another friend at the end of your experience). Thanks Elizabeth! <3 <3 <3

Sent on 02/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

If you want the best wedding pictures, you must book Elizabeth Mae!!! She was wonderful from Day 1 when we met for our first consultation. She is caring, professional and PASSIONATE about her career. Our wedding pictures came out beyond beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Our wedding guests still talk about how kind Elizabeth was during the ceremony and reception. Additionally, the first comment out of everyone's mouth after the wedding was, "Your pictures are amazing." They are simply stunning. She is fairly priced and very accommodating when needing to meet in person. She has a quick response time over email and is always available through text or phone call. We highly recommend Elizabeth Mae. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 17
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 18
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 19
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 20
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 21
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 22

Elizabeth Mae Photography's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much!! This just warms my heart. It was so wonderful to be a part of your and Tyler's day!

Kelly · Married on 10/23/2017

Anniversary session

Elizabeth was an amazing photographer to work with. We had the best time! When we received our pictures, we were in love! They all turned out so amazing. I would recommend her for any occasion. We plan on using her for everything in the future!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Words can't even express how happy we are that we had Elizabeth as our wedding photographer! Not only is her work absolutely stunning, but Elizabeth is one of the most professional and kindest people you'll meet. She made my husband and I as well as our bridal party feel SO comfortable with every shot she took on our wedding day. The level of detail she captured and all of the candid moments made our final gallery of images so priceless. She truly captured every part of our day perfectly and I can't thank her or recommend her enough. We have gotten endless compliments from family and friends about these gorgeous photos and we are so grateful to Elizabeth for creating these perfect memories for us. She's truly a one of a kind photographer and person!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 28
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 29
    Elizabeth Mae Photography 30

Elisabeth · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot put into words how thankful my husband and I are that we hired Elizabeth for our big day. Neither of us would consider ourselves overly-photogenic, and sometimes you see these photos of other couples at other weddings and think, "Gosh, will my pictures look half as good as that?" The answer is yes, so long as you invest in the right photographer. Elizabeth is that photographer.

In every way imaginable she helped us through our wedding day. She gave us timelines to help keep things going, she headed out to different areas of Pittsburgh a day early to scout some shooting areas, and she answered all of our questions and concerns with confidence and poise. On the day of she took the time to learn the name of each member of our immediate family - such a little detail, but it meant so much to them. She listened to our thoughts and suggested, and posed us in ways that showed us in our best light, and in love with each other.

Her calm personality on such a chaotic and crazy day speaks volumes to the quality of photos she produces. No matter how insane a moment may be, she has a work around for any problems that may arise. And she is not afraid to illegally park on one of the busiest streets in Pittsburgh to get a photo. The girl is willing to have her car towed for the sake of photography, so just go ahead and hire her!!

On a serious note, we love Elizabeth and now think of her as more than a friend than a "wedding vendor". Her work speaks volumes to the gift she's been given to capture rare moments in people's lives, and we will forever be thankful that we hired her. She is a rare find in the over-saturated photography world.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Patrick · Married on 08/26/2017

Excellent! Elizabeth gave us a very personal experience. She made us feel comfortable and captured the best of us in her beautiful photography. I would recommend Elizabeth to anyone who wants to get the best wedding photos they can!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kayla · Married on 03/24/2017

We recommend Elizabeth Mae Photography to everyone because she works with her couples to ensure that they have the best experience possible. Her work is phenomenal and over and beyond what we expected. She captures moments throughout your special day, and makes looking back on those memories a truly exciting experience.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2016

Elizabeth was very interactive with my husband and I during the entire process! Not only with our pictures, but other wedding details as well. She was energetic and passionate about her work, which made our experience memorable! We have no complaints with her beautiful work! Everyone loved our pictures!

Sent on 01/02/2017

We recommend Elizabeth as highly as we can! She's a wonderful and thoughtful person who takes amazing photos and who is invested in your having a magnificent day.
    Elizabeth photographed our August 2016 wedding, and she was awesome. Her presence brought a joy to our wedding that would otherwise have been absent. That was thanks in no small part to her vitality, charisma, enthusiasm, happiness--and proficiency with rambunctious kids! She was unobtrusive but engaged, and she obviously cared not just about taking great photos but about us and our having a stress-free and beautiful day. After just a short time we were quite comfortable with Elizabeth, and we felt like she was another one of our friends. So many of our family members and friends have also commented about how wonderful Elizabeth was!
    Elizabeth also did a ton of hard work and careful planning, going above and beyond in so many ways--learning about our likes and dislikes and our vision for our wedding (all of which she faithfully integrated into the photos), scouting locations, etc. After the wedding, Elizabeth stayed in touch and delivered the photos promptly. The photos themselves are absolutely gorgeous; we cannot say that enough. Every time our wedding comes up in conversation, we can't help but brag about Elizabeth's talent! She captured all of our most important and favorite memories from the day so beautifully, and she also captured so many wonderful moments that we never would have seen otherwise. We particularly love her handling of light, her framing, and her focus. She exquisitely captures good lighting, and she expertly handles poorer lighting conditions, maintaining real and vivid colors. Her framing is beautiful, fresh, interesting, subtle. Finally, she is always focused on someone or something in each photo, such that Elizabeth delivered an album of stories rather than a mere bundle of images.
    Elizabeth was confident, adaptable, dependable, and a lot of fun! Thank you again, Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Carley · Married on 07/07/2018

Elizabeth was amazing to work with from start to finish! She genuinely cared for us as a couple and was well invested in the vision we had for our wedding. Her pictures went above and beyond our expectations, and she was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. She has very affordable packages as well. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2018