Elizabeth Luna Photography Reviews

35 | Chino, CA

35 Reviews for Elizabeth Luna Photography

35 Elizabeth Luna Photography Reviews

Bruce · Married on 09/08/2018

Elizabeth was great to work with. We told her the type of photos we wanted and she made sure they where taken. We loved all the photos she took making a great memory of our special day. Would highly recommend her!

Elizabeth Luna Photography 1

Haiwan · Married on 08/11/2018

Elizabeth Luna took some beautiful pictures for my son’s wedding. Very professional and I would recommend her. She did everything that she promised. I give her 5 stars

• O

Olga · Married on 04/28/2018

Elizabeth did our engagement "Love Session" photoshoot and also did our photos for us on our wedding day. She completely blew us away! My husband was beyond impressed as he works in this field of work.

For our engagement shoot she went above and beyond to get our photos to us super quick as we needed them for our invitations. Elizabeth truly pays attention to little details and is extremely patient. On our wedding day she arrived “early” so she could scope out the area and make a “plan” of action. That day was a world wind and without her help and direction I truly don’t know what we would of done. Our wedding party was fairly big but that didn’t seem the phase her at all. She worked with me throughout the day asking if there were any other “poses” or “special request” for pictures which I felt was awesome! My wedding pictures are spectacular! Thank you so much Elizabeth for capturing our love and truly telling our story!

Elizabeth Luna Photography 2
    Elizabeth Luna Photography 9
    Elizabeth Luna Photography 10
    Elizabeth Luna Photography 11

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

Elizabeth Luna is Amaizing she goes above and beyond any expectation you may have. She not only did our wedding pictures but she also did our engagement pictures. She is very professional, reliable, and nicest person that I’ve met. I was very nervous before the wedding and I lost count on how many times I called her to just chat and tell her my worries and she was always there to hear me and calm me down. I was very surprised of the turn around time of the work it was in a flash very happy and satisfied with the work I got from her. I would recommend her to all of you seeking for a friendly, responsible, reliable photographer. Elizabeth can’t wait for you to capture our next event THANK U SO MUCH for everything.

Pamela · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding was Aug. 4, 2018 and 2 weeks before the wedding, we found out the the photographer we hired and paid for scammed us and took off with the money. Our best friends went online and found elizabeth and just like that, she came through. She took amazing phots, was very outgoing and very professional. You never knew she was there because she was never in the way. To say we are pleased with her and her work would be an understatement, Thank you again Elizabeth, you made our memories wonderful. Pam & Nik

Elizabeth Luna Photography 12

Kirstie · Married on 10/04/2016

Elizabeth was the best thing that happen to my husband and I! We went through 3 photographers and each person either lied about pricing or were very flakey. I was giving up hope and our wedding was approaching quickly and that's when we found Elizabeth. She made us feel so comfortable and showed just as much excitement as we were feeling. I never worried one moment with her. She took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and now my husband and I are expecting our first child and she will be taking our maternity pictures! She is reliable, trusting, and most important she makes each client feel special! I would definitely recommend her!
    Kirstie Castro

Kathy · Married on 10/01/2016

I went to a meeting with my best friend with a photographer I met at a Davids Bridal. Although he had amazing prices and packages, his pictures were not to my liking. I walked out of there feeling hopeless because all other photographers I had spoken to were out of our price range. My best friend helped me find another photographer and came across Liz. Once we talked and met in person, my fiance and I felt very comfortable with her prices and her product. She's very sweet as we never found time to take our "love session" pictures but she will still honor that hour post wedding. She takes amazing pictures, is punctual, polite, and outgoing. Everyone who has seen our pictures can't get over how great they look. We had access to our finished pictures after just a week. She's amazing!

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2016

Elizabeth was so amazing. From our engagement shoot to the day of our wedding, she did such an wonderful job of capturing all the special moments.

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/10/2015

I met Elizabeth years ago when she did my stepsisters wedding photography. Right away I felt a connection with her, she was totally down to earth and so easy to chat with. So of course when I got engaged, Elizabeth was on the top of my list to contact for my engagement and wedding pics! My husband and I were really happy with Elizabeth's work, she's professional, easy to work with and definitely captured the look and feel of what we wanted to capture for our wedding pics. Thank you Elizabeth for everything! We love sharing our wedding book to our family and friends and we have some of our pics in our living room!

Maria · Married on 08/01/2015

Hi! I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth Luna photography. My husband & I were 100% impressed with her quality of work, responsiveness, & most important capturing our wedding day & special moments. Her work is amazing! Our engagement pics were also awesome & romantic. She definitely is an expert in the field. The day of our wedding she was patient, helpful, & kept on track with schedule. A true professional. She has a caring heart, down to earth, & easy going. We still keep in touch :) Thank you again bottom of our hearts. Sending you Blessings! :)

Shelly · Married on 07/18/2015

We had our wedding on July 2015 and our luck it rained. We personally do not like taking pictures, but Elizabeth made us forget the camera and captured our happiness. Even though it rained our pictures came out beautiful, especially the ones she took outside in the rain. We love our wedding pictures. Thank you Elizabeth.
    Bryan & Shelly Rodriguez

Kelsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Elizabeth was one of the greatest decisions that we made for our wedding day! She is professional, patient, and my pictures are stunning! Thank you Elizabeth for being an unforgettable part of our big day!

Karla · Married on 09/06/2013

Elizabeth is one of the most professional, patient, caring people I have had the pleasure of working with. She truly cares about the quality of service she provides and takes great pride. She has the ability to work well with all types of personalities even when the situation gets crazy and hectic. She keeps her patience and posture and goes above and beyond expectations. I have to say, I will never use any other photographer if ever I have any other type of event. I look forward to having a family shoot with her and cannot wait to see what she comes out with. She's creative and accommodates all requests. I loved, loved, loved working with her. People don't DEBATE you will NOT be unhappy!!! AWESOME, AWESOME JOB!

Gina · Married on 05/23/2013

Elizabeth conducts herself very professional but yet makes you feel comfortable at the same time, which is extremely important when this is the person that is photographing a personal memorable event in your life. It was very easy to communicate back and forth with her, she responds quickly and is always willing to work with you. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she's an amazing person. Elizabeth captured my wedding event beyond any of my expectations. I highly recommend her.

Erika · Married on 10/20/2012

Choosing the right Wedding Photographer is one of the most important decisions. As a bride you have enough to worry about. Elizabeth was amazing and made everything easy and fun! La la loved her!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2012

Not only is Elizabeth a great photographer but she became a great friend as well. She has a lot of great ideas but was also open to any suggestions or poses we wanted to try. She made us feel very comfortable in all of our photo sessions and she made it a lot of fun as well. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family to capture all of their special moments and I would definitely like to work with her again in the future, both as a photographer and a friend, for any of my special occasions. I cant say enough good things about her!!!

Perla · Married on 11/05/2011

Not only does Elizabeth take beautiful pictures but she makes you feel super comfortable and at ease which always make for better pictures. She has a bubbly personality and has us laughing most of the time. Elizabeth has now documented a lot of our family's milestones from our Engagement pictures to our firstborn's newborn pictures and one of my favorites so far was my maternity session from my second baby (I hate to brag but these pictures at the beach were gorgeous). You will not be disappointed. If you want beautiful pictures as well as an overall great experience then Elizabeth is your girl :)

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/20/2011

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive to my personal needs! My husband and I are very please with all our pictures and the work that Elizabeth has done for us! Her creativity is great and we have referred her to friends and family!

Albert and Nikki · Married on 07/09/2010

Elizabeth Luna is ABSOLUTELY the BEST!!! My wife Nikki and I met her and instantly knew she was the person divinely chosen to capture our ever-important day of our wedding, and how lucky we were to have her there! Every shot, every angle, every moment captured is stunningly gorgeous, Elizabeth has an eye for art as it's happening and the talent to capture it. We have so many great shots on the walls of our home and each one is spectacular. 6 years later after our wedding, we still call Elizabeth for Professional and Amazing Photos, she has my entire trust to capture what will be heirlooms in our family passed down to generations to come, and part of the beauty of it is how wonderful the relationship we have had with her behind those photos speaks volumes of what a wonderful person she is. We are blessed to have met and worked with Elizabeth all these years. Truly the BEST photographer to capture beautiful once in a lifetime shots for a gorgeous day as it is meant to be, Thanks Elizabeth!!!
    With love and admiration,
    Albert and Nikki Porto

Claudia · Married on 05/22/2010

Elizabeth Luna of Elizabeth Luna phothography was AMAZING!!
    she wore so many hats that day and did not mind or complaint she helped out whenever it was needed, and her pictures turned out so beautiful so many great shots I am having a hard time choosing pictures for the wedding album. I would absolutely recomend her to any one who is getting married!

Alexis · Married on 04/17/2010

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for capturing the mood of the day! You are the best!

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2010

Hey Elizabeth! Thanks so much for shooting our wedding! Of all the vendors/individuals we hired to make our wedding happen, I am happiest with our decision in choosing you! I felt like you really cared about us as people and about making our photos great! You were so easy and fun to work with, so down to earth, and I love how our photos turned out! Someday when we're old and wrinkly, we'll have these beautiful photos to remind us of our wedding day and to show our future kids and grand kids :-). Thanks so much!!

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2009

Elizabeth you did an awesome job! I am so pleased how everything came out! You are awesome person and so easy to work with! You even got Nick to smile which is hard haha. Thanks again!

Diane · Married on 10/03/2009

WOW!!! One picture after another just makes me smile more and more...THANK YOU for capturing the love we have for each other on film....I keep coming back and looking at the pics, thank you Liz for capturing a great moment in my life

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 09/19/2009

Liz was a great photographer and very nice and own to earth she helpped me stay sane while getting ready! She brung along her friend Jennifer who was also great and nice! I would recommend them both to anyone!