31 Reviews for Elizabeth Luna Photography

Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
31 Elizabeth Luna Photography Reviews

Elizabeth was amazing. She was very responsive when needed questions answered and very open to capturing any ideas I wanted. She has a very outgoing personality and was very fun to work with as well. Her pictures came out amazing and they were received in a timely fashion (actually pretty quick) which I was very happy about. Who wouldn’t want to relive their day as quickly as possible. I’m absolutely in love with the pictures and she even put together a mini film of our wedding which was so appreciated. I would definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Elizabeth did our engagement "Love Session" photoshoot and also did our photos for us on our wedding day. She completely blew us away! My husband was beyond impressed as he works in this field of work.

For our engagement shoot she went above and beyond to get our photos to us super quick as we needed them for our invitations. Elizabeth truly pays attention to little details and is extremely patient. On our wedding day she arrived “early” so she could scope out the area and make a “plan” of action. That day was a world wind and without her help and direction I truly don’t know what we would of done. Our wedding party was fairly big but that didn’t seem the phase her at all. She worked with me throughout the day asking if there were any other “poses” or “special request” for pictures which I felt was awesome! My wedding pictures are spectacular! Thank you so much Elizabeth for capturing our love and truly telling our story!

Photo for Elizabeth Luna Photography Review - Engagement "Love Session"
Photo for Elizabeth Luna Photography Review - Our children
Photo for Elizabeth Luna Photography Review - Wedding Party15
Profile Picture Olga, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Elizabeth was amazing from the moment I contacted her. She was helpful, answered my questions, and was VERY flexible. Elizabeth had a whole lot going on in her personal life at the time but she still made EVERY effort to make sure I was taken care of from start to finish. I completely value someone who does not allow their personal life to effect their work life. It's hard to balance both of those especially in this field, but she does it and it amazes me! Elizabeth worked with me in every way and answered my million questions in a timely manner. I first met her in person about a month before my wedding for a special boudoir shoot for my husband.
I was so nervous. I've never had professional pictures taken of me, let alone in lingerie! She made me so comfortable. We were laughing, talking and shared each other's life stories the whole time. She was so much fun. And knew exactly what she was doing! My pictures came out incredible! Then came my wedding and I was not worried one bit. She came and she conquered. My husband and I love our pictures!!! I would recommend Elizabeth to everyone! She is hardworking and has so much experience. I have zero regrets and my beautiful timeless pictures are just perfect! Can't wait to use her for future shoots.

Profile Picture Breanna, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

So happy we picked Liz. Loved our photos.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was the best thing that happen to my husband and I! We went through 3 photographers and each person either lied about pricing or were very flakey. I was giving up hope and our wedding was approaching quickly and that's when we found Elizabeth. She made us feel so comfortable and showed just as much excitement as we were feeling. I never worried one moment with her. She took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures and now my husband and I are expecting our first child and she will be taking our maternity pictures! She is reliable, trusting, and most important she makes each client feel special! I would definitely recommend her!
Kirstie Castro

Profile Picture Kirstie, 10/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I went to a meeting with my best friend with a photographer I met at a Davids Bridal. Although he had amazing prices and packages, his pictures were not to my liking. I walked out of there feeling hopeless because all other photographers I had spoken to were out of our price range. My best friend helped me find another photographer and came across Liz. Once we talked and met in person, my fiance and I felt very comfortable with her prices and her product. She's very sweet as we never found time to take our "love session" pictures but she will still honor that hour post wedding. She takes amazing pictures, is punctual, polite, and outgoing. Everyone who has seen our pictures can't get over how great they look. We had access to our finished pictures after just a week. She's amazing!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Elizabeth was so amazing. From our engagement shoot to the day of our wedding, she did such an wonderful job of capturing all the special moments.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Elizabeth years ago when she did my stepsisters wedding photography. Right away I felt a connection with her, she was totally down to earth and so easy to chat with. So of course when I got engaged, Elizabeth was on the top of my list to contact for my engagement and wedding pics! My husband and I were really happy with Elizabeth's work, she's professional, easy to work with and definitely captured the look and feel of what we wanted to capture for our wedding pics. Thank you Elizabeth for everything! We love sharing our wedding book to our family and friends and we have some of our pics in our living room!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hi! I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth Luna photography. My husband & I were 100% impressed with her quality of work, responsiveness, & most important capturing our wedding day & special moments. Her work is amazing! Our engagement pics were also awesome & romantic. She definitely is an expert in the field. The day of our wedding she was patient, helpful, & kept on track with schedule. A true professional. She has a caring heart, down to earth, & easy going. We still keep in touch :) Thank you again bottom of our hearts. Sending you Blessings! :)

Profile Picture Maria, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our wedding on July 2015 and our luck it rained. We personally do not like taking pictures, but Elizabeth made us forget the camera and captured our happiness. Even though it rained our pictures came out beautiful, especially the ones she took outside in the rain. We love our wedding pictures. Thank you Elizabeth.
Bryan & Shelly Rodriguez

Profile Picture Shelly, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was one of the greatest decisions that we made for our wedding day! She is professional, patient, and my pictures are stunning! Thank you Elizabeth for being an unforgettable part of our big day!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is one of the most professional, patient, caring people I have had the pleasure of working with. She truly cares about the quality of service she provides and takes great pride. She has the ability to work well with all types of personalities even when the situation gets crazy and hectic. She keeps her patience and posture and goes above and beyond expectations. I have to say, I will never use any other photographer if ever I have any other type of event. I look forward to having a family shoot with her and cannot wait to see what she comes out with. She's creative and accommodates all requests. I loved, loved, loved working with her. People don't DEBATE you will NOT be unhappy!!! AWESOME, AWESOME JOB!

Profile Picture Karla, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really liked our photographer. And I love the pictures we got, there are some shots that I wish we would've taken that we didn't. But I thought she did a great job.

Profile Picture User3570149, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth conducts herself very professional but yet makes you feel comfortable at the same time, which is extremely important when this is the person that is photographing a personal memorable event in your life. It was very easy to communicate back and forth with her, she responds quickly and is always willing to work with you. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she's an amazing person. Elizabeth captured my wedding event beyond any of my expectations. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Gina, 5/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing the right Wedding Photographer is one of the most important decisions. As a bride you have enough to worry about. Elizabeth was amazing and made everything easy and fun! La la loved her!!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only is Elizabeth a great photographer but she became a great friend as well. She has a lot of great ideas but was also open to any suggestions or poses we wanted to try. She made us feel very comfortable in all of our photo sessions and she made it a lot of fun as well. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family to capture all of their special moments and I would definitely like to work with her again in the future, both as a photographer and a friend, for any of my special occasions. I cant say enough good things about her!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not only does Elizabeth take beautiful pictures but she makes you feel super comfortable and at ease which always make for better pictures. She has a bubbly personality and has us laughing most of the time. Elizabeth has now documented a lot of our family's milestones from our Engagement pictures to our firstborn's newborn pictures and one of my favorites so far was my maternity session from my second baby (I hate to brag but these pictures at the beach were gorgeous). You will not be disappointed. If you want beautiful pictures as well as an overall great experience then Elizabeth is your girl :)

Profile Picture Perla , 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive to my personal needs! My husband and I are very please with all our pictures and the work that Elizabeth has done for us! Her creativity is great and we have referred her to friends and family!

Profile Picture Wendy , 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth Luna is ABSOLUTELY the BEST!!! My wife Nikki and I met her and instantly knew she was the person divinely chosen to capture our ever-important day of our wedding, and how lucky we were to have her there! Every shot, every angle, every moment captured is stunningly gorgeous, Elizabeth has an eye for art as it's happening and the talent to capture it. We have so many great shots on the walls of our home and each one is spectacular. 6 years later after our wedding, we still call Elizabeth for Professional and Amazing Photos, she has my entire trust to capture what will be heirlooms in our family passed down to generations to come, and part of the beauty of it is how wonderful the relationship we have had with her behind those photos speaks volumes of what a wonderful person she is. We are blessed to have met and worked with Elizabeth all these years. Truly the BEST photographer to capture beautiful once in a lifetime shots for a gorgeous day as it is meant to be, Thanks Elizabeth!!!
With love and admiration,
Albert and Nikki Porto

Profile Picture Albert and Nikki, 7/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth Luna of Elizabeth Luna phothography was AMAZING!!
she wore so many hats that day and did not mind or complaint she helped out whenever it was needed, and her pictures turned out so beautiful so many great shots I am having a hard time choosing pictures for the wedding album. I would absolutely recomend her to any one who is getting married!

Profile Picture Claudia, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for capturing the mood of the day! You are the best!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hey Elizabeth! Thanks so much for shooting our wedding! Of all the vendors/individuals we hired to make our wedding happen, I am happiest with our decision in choosing you! I felt like you really cared about us as people and about making our photos great! You were so easy and fun to work with, so down to earth, and I love how our photos turned out! Someday when we're old and wrinkly, we'll have these beautiful photos to remind us of our wedding day and to show our future kids and grand kids :-). Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth you did an awesome job! I am so pleased how everything came out! You are awesome person and so easy to work with! You even got Nick to smile which is hard haha. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WOW!!! One picture after another just makes me smile more and more...THANK YOU for capturing the love we have for each other on film....I keep coming back and looking at the pics, thank you Liz for capturing a great moment in my life

Profile Picture Diane , 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Liz was a great photographer and very nice and own to earth she helpped me stay sane while getting ready! She brung along her friend Jennifer who was also great and nice! I would recommend them both to anyone!

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/19/09, 11 Reviews