Elizabeth Karp Photography Reviews

6 | Atlanta, GA

6 Reviews for Elizabeth Karp Photography

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer!!

Elizabeth was an absolute joy to work with on our 10/18/18 wedding. She was responsive and gave great recommendations for planning out photos. She did an amazing job capturing our day and we are extremely happy with the photos. They could not have come our better! We would highly recommend her!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Heather · Married on 05/07/2017

Elizabeth was amazing! So affordable with our tight budget & she worked perfectly with our crazy families! She got seriously breath taking photos & we got previews while on our honeymoon (3 days after the wedding)! We couldn't have been more pleased! Would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Leslie · Married on 12/31/2016

We were so happy with Elizabeth and her services! She made the process seamless and the quality of our pictures are great. I didn't expect her to help keep the wedding day organized but she was on top of everything. I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Elizabeth was so easy to work with on our short notice elopement type wedding. We were so thankful she was available. I have only see the preview shots and they are beautiful. We are so happy we chose Elizabeth.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Katie · Married on 03/30/2015

After seven years my now husband and I decided to get married, and that my quickly approaching grandparent's anniversary was the day to do it. With little time to plan, Elizabeth was a dream come true. We were able to talk about some ideas I had and she has such an eye for catching the right moments. She scouted the location before the wedding and was able to adapt and step in where I wasn't prepared. Her flexibility, calming demeanor and eye for a great shot, allowed us to capture the heart of our simple wedding in a way no other photographer could compare. Our one year is in just a few days and I'm so grateful to be able to look across the photographs on our walls and relive this special time with such elegance. We couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Thank you Elizabeth! - Katie and Chris

Sent on 03/24/2016

I was so skeptical about doing infant portraits in general since I am hate having my picture taken. But I can't tell you how thankful I am that I did. And Elizabeth was so incredibly wonderful with me AND my 5 day old munchkin.

She was patient and kind and creative. Elizabeth had lots of good suggestions about pictures but let us drive the bus as much as we wanted. She even helped us capture some adorable pictures with little man and our dog.

The end result was amazingly beautiful and captured our family beautifully. I got the weepies looking at the pictures...might be preggo hormones settling down. Or maybe the pictures are just that awesome.

Highly recommend! Elizabeth is awesome!

Sent on 02/02/2017