Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist Reviews

Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 6
Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 7
  • Sami

Sami Treskes · Married on 06/14/2019

Reliable, Talented, & AMAZING!!

I am overjoyed that we decided to go with Elizabeth for my Bridal hair and makeup. Throughout our time leading up to the special day, Elizabeth's communication was prompt, professional, and friendly. During the trial, she created exactly the look I had envisioned. On the Wedding Day, she helped create such a calm, fun experience for me getting ready! Her warm personality and incredible talent eased any nerves. I was so in love with the natural look she created. Highly, highly recommend going with her for your special day!!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 8
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 9
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 10
  • Shannon

Shannon Milliken · Married on 05/28/2019

Hair and make looked perfect!

I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked just as good at the end of the night as when the day started. (About 8 hours) Elizabeth was very sweet and patient. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 11
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 12

Meaghan · Married on 05/25/2019

Make-up and Hair

I literally don’t have words to describe the gratitude I feel to Elizabeth and her team. After a week of sickness and a maid of honor that didn’t hold up her end of the bargain I needed the support of my vendors to keep it together. I was at complete ease with Elizabeth and her team. The schedule flowed and the ladies even had us ahead of the timeline. My bridesmaids and myself looked flawless and the pictures I’ve already received are a true testament to her talent and expertise. Look no further for your bridal makeup and hair needs. She’s a true professional!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 13
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 14
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 15

Katleyn · Married on 05/18/2019

Elizabeth is Perfect!

Elizabeth is the most incredible human being and hair stylist/ make up artist. She was beyond flexible with scheduling our trial and was prompt and loving on the big day! She listens to what you want, and recreates the best pinterest look you could ever dream of! Book Elizabeth ASAP, she is exactly what you are looking for!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 16
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 17

Christine · Married on 03/30/2019

Elizabeth is great!

We used the services of Elizabeth and her assistant for my wedding. I and my wedding party of are Asian descent, so I was concerning about finding someone with experience doing makeup and hair for Asian people. It turned out great! Elizabeth is competitively priced for the area, very responsive (e.g., I originally contracted to have her do only makeup for my bridesmaids, but then I finally asked them whether they wanted hair or makeup, and they all chose hair. I let Elizabeth know and she was prompt and gracious about updating the contract with those changes), on-time, and meticulous. I don't really wear makeup, and you could tell I had on makeup (since wedding pictures are HD and last forever), but I felt very much like myself still. The lighting in the getting-ready house gave us some trouble to make sure my eye makeup was even, but Elizabeth was patient in evening it all out to make sure it looked the way I wanted it too. Thanks so much, Elizabeth!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Lainey

Lainey Marty · Married on 02/18/2019

Amazing OC Hairstylist!

My experience with Elizabeth was the best! She did my hair for my wedding as well for my bridesmaids. Her associate, Amy, did their makeup. We all loved our looks and felt beautiful!

Communication with Elizabeth was always professional and consistent. She arrived on time and worked very efficiently, which kept us on schedule! She is very kind, sweet and personable too. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 18
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 19
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 20

Elizabeth Pratty · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent Outstanding Beauty Service

OC Beauty by Elizabeth Hickman earns a shining 5 stars! I cannot say enough about Elizabeth and her very talented team! I booked her services months in advance following a trial with her. I had the pleasure of having Elizabeth and her team prep my girls and I for my wedding on January 26. Elizabeth was able to create the look I wanted which held for the entirety of my wedding. Her team really listened to each of the ladies ideas and were able to beautifully complete everyone's looks with time to spare. The entire morning went so smoothly thanks to their skill and professionalism. Text messages and emails were returned promptly, she is a joy to work with! As the bride, I felt confident and beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her skill. I cannot be happier with how everything turned out. I will always recommend them to another bride in the future.

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Tory

Tory · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect Hair and Makeup!

I absolutely loved Elizabeth! I hired her to do hair and makeup for myself, my three bridesmaids, and my mom. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids and mom were incredibly happy as well! I had my trial over a year out from my wedding date and she still remembered all the details about how I wanted my hair and makeup to look. Elizabeth is super talented and such a kind and sweet person to hang out with. She arrived early for a 7am start and made me feel so relaxed the morning of my wedding. We even finished ahead of schedule! I can't recommend Elizabeth and her team enough!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 21
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 22
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 23
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 12/02/2018

I absolutely loved my hair and makeup trial! My hair and makeup came out exactly as I had imagined. I even brought my dress to see the full effect! I also feel that her prices are an especially good value!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding make up artist.

I don’t even know where to start Elizabeth and her team did wonders for make and hair on myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She was extremely professional on time and overall pleasant to deal with. With weddings being so stress she definitely is worth booking you won’t regret it and you’ll look amazing ! I recommended her to my future sister law and she is now using her as well. All my girls (10 picky picky girls) loved how they look and have talked about using Elizabeth for all different events, I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I Loved being a part of your special day and my team and I had a wonderful time with everyone :)

Sofia Frank · Married on 09/23/2018

Affordable and incredible!

Elizabeth made me feel incredible on my wedding day! She is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and flexible. She and her assistant did a wonderful job on my entire bridal party and took away all of the stress of getting ready! I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Danielle Thies · Married on 09/08/2018

Bride hair and make up

Elizabeth did a great job and was so flexible and nice! If you are getting married in the OC area hire her!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Tammi · Married on 06/30/2018

Beth did an amazing job listening to exactly what I wanted and making me feel beautiful! She was easy to work with and super friendly while she worked!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 24

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Elizabeth has done my hair 3 times - and I've been happy every time. She did formal styles when I was a bride and a bridesmaid & a more casual/nice style when I was a wedding guest. She is so sweet & listens to what you want and your vision for your hair. I don't have a ton of hair, but she knew just what to do to make me feel beautiful. You'll love chatting with her while she does your hair - she has such a nice and welcoming personality.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 25

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2018

Honestly, Elizabeth was amazing and one of my favorite vendors to work with. She made me look and feel beautiful on my big day. I would (and do) highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone looking for a hair and makeup artist! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Amber · Married on 05/18/2018

Elizabeth is personable and really listens to what you are envisioning. She is warm, friendly, professional, and does a beautiful job! I loved my hair and it lasted the whole event!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Julie · Married on 05/12/2018

Could not have been happier with what Elizabeth did to my hair. My daughter and 2 little girls. She read my mind as to what I wanted for my hair. Her make up was great. Very subtle. I live in Michigan and just had to make a decision as to which stylist to use. Boy did I make the right decision. Prompt service. Talkative but not over whelming. Thank you Elizabeth!.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 26
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 27

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Elizabeth was wonderful! She was very helpful creating a timeline for the morning of our wedding, and everything went just as scheduled. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and she really paid attention to the different looks all my bridesmaids and mother wanted for themselves as well. She offered a lot of really helpful suggestions for us, too, and you can tell she has a lot of experience doing this. Everyone was thrilled with how they looked, and that's hard to do. Thanks Elizabeth!

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • GooglyEyes

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2017

Elizabeth is the best! She did my hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids’ hair. I got severely sunburnt the day before my wedding (oops!) and she was able to cover it up completely, all while still giving me a natural look. My hair and makeup lasted all night and I looked fabulous! Thanks, Elizabeth!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 28
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 29
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 30

Kara · Married on 10/22/2017

I can not say enough good things about Elizabeth! She did my hair/make up for my wedding and an updo for the military ball. She listens to the style that you want, whether it is more natural or dramatic. She was accommodating on times and schedule when I found out the military was moving me out of state and needed to make my wedding trial sooner --she also let my Mom tag along! I have very thick and long hair and Elizabeth was able to create a vision out of me saying "I just want a braid". :) You are in great hands with Elizabeth and her team!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 31
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 32

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth and her team!! I had a Harry Potter wedding and wanted a some up some down with extensions and big curls, I also had 5 bridesmaids who needed their hair done on my big day as well! She was early, fast and made sure each person got exactly what they wanted and they all looked beautiful!!! I did a hair trial before with my mom and I knew right away she knew what she was doing it looked better than the picture I showed her!!!! I would recommend her with 100%

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 37
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 38
    Elizabeth Hickman Hair and Makeup Artist 39

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2017

Elizabeth and her team were AMAZING, I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She is budget friendly, professional and a terrific artist with hair and make up. My girls and myself looked fantastic and the look stayed all day, which was super surprising considering how hot and humid it was. Not only is Elizabeth's work great but shes also calm and comforting in such a stressful and crazy environment. Throughout the morning she was consistently giving wise wisdom as well as calming words to help with the nerves. I would highly recommend her to everyone you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Marcia · Married on 06/26/2017

Elizabeth was amazing. I never wear a lot of make-up and she completely made me look amazing without feeling like a had thick make-up on. My hair was also beautiful, exactly what I envisioned on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Annie · Married on 06/25/2017

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet, understanding and professional. The trial was a great experience to get to know her and for us to figure out what worked and didn’t work for my wedding. Furthermore, she was very quick at responding to any questions I had and her price was reasonable. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/23/2017