Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC Reviews

Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 4
Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 5
Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 6

Katherine · Married on 12/08/2018

The absolute BEST if you want a stress free wedding!

Liz is the absolute best at what she does! She is extremely responsive, full of energy and helpful throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. She is always willing to go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. I can whole heartedly say that she made our wedding flawless. I cannot explain how valuable it was to have her take over all communication with the vendors the month leading up to the wedding. I wouldn’t even be able to put a monetary value on the peace of mind she provided us. I would highly recommend Liz for any wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 7
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent! Exceeded expectations

I would highly recommend Elizabeth. She is extremely professional and a delight to work with. I am a perfectionist but I never worried about a thing once Elizabeth took on her responsibilities. Every detail was carefully addressed and she maintained constant communication with us throughout. Anyone who uses her service will be lucky to have her!

Madeline · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding Planner

I can't say enough about Liz. She made every aspect of our wedding planning process easier and enjoyable. She went out of her way to make sure that the entire day ran smoothly and that all questions were directed towards her so that we could enjoy the day. You can tell that Liz truly enjoys her job and is invested in the outcome of the event. It was so comforting knowing that Liz was going to be handling decisions and issues that came up as the day went on. She was very friendly, professional, and organized. I would recommend Liz to anyone looking for an event planner! She was wonderful!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2018

Like a dream ...

Liz is incredible! I did “month of” service and it was the best decision ever. Liz made my last month before the wedding stress-less and enjoyable. Handling all of the vendors, communication with them and the timelines.

Then the day of ... Liz busted her butt decorating, making my dream wedding a reality, and making sure my groom and I did not need a thing.

If I had to do it all over, I would 10000% hire Liz again.

Debbie Serio · Married on 05/05/2018

I was hesitant on hiring a wedding coordinator but my daughter insisted. I'm glad I did and it was money well spent. The way weddings are these days, a coordinator is as important as a photographer. Every little request and detail was carried out. Details I didn't think she would cover but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask, she took care of. And I was confident that if she needed to put her foot down with the venue or a vendor, she would have. Liz offered great suggestions and knew what would work and what wouldn't. I was under very little stress the weeks leading up to the wedding and even less stress the day of. I was very pleased with the service and highly recommend this coordinator.

Alexandra · Married on 04/21/2018

Liz and her sister Jess did an amazing job running my wedding!!! They made sure everything stayed on schedule and that myself and my groom we're happy and taken care of the whole time. Liz not only did a fabulous job at my wedding but she was so helpful before as well! She met with me multiple times and even let me borrow some of her wedding items. Working with Liz was like working with a friend! I would highly recommend Liz to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator!!!

Maria · Married on 12/09/2017

Elizabeth was fantastic to work with! I am a type A planner and had a lot of DIY details for my wedding day. I was hesitant about hiring a coordinator but I am so glad I did! Elizabeth worked with me closely to make sure all of my planning and details came together and I didn't need to worry about a thing the day of my wedding. I had full confidence that everything would work out perfectly under her guidance and it did. She was there to answer questions and solve last minute issues throughout my wedding day which otherwise would have required my (the bride's) attention - it was a relief to have her! I can't recommend Elizabeth highly enough.

Andrew · Married on 10/27/2017

Liz was a great. When it came time to turn the planning over to her, it was like a huge weight off our shoulders. She handled most of the dialogue with our vendors and coordinated the day of operations flawlessly. Everything went smooth and we were able to just enjoy our most perfect day. Liz was extremely flexible when it came to meeting with us. She was able to provide guidance and really helped ease our worries when we became overwhelmed. I would recommend anyone looking for a day-of coordinator to lock up Liz! She was a key part in making my wife and I's wedding day exactly as we had imagined! Thank You Liz!

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

I seriously don't even know where to begin with singing Liz's praises. I chose Liz to plan my 1940s carnival wedding in October, and she was absolutely AMAZING. From the very beginning of the crazy whirlwind that is "DIY wedding planning," Liz was incredibly organized, truly listening to my lengthy list of ideas - and quite honestly the 1 person who was able to help me calm down & "take a breath." Being an artsy person, I had the hair-brained idea to make the majority of my decor, obsessing over having enough attention on the little details, while also "ballin' on a budget." I was handing Liz one hell of a task.

Liz listened to my vision, brainstormed with me, reigned me in when i needed to be (and ohhhhh did i need to be!), brought up so many logistical things that I had never even thought of, and planned things out to the very smallest of details - setting them all into place in the "mother-of-all-timelines" for our big day. There was literally nothing that she hadn't thought of. And for the little things here-and-there that weren't working out on the day of, as they had in theory - Liz was right there with a Plan B that was just as great! There was not a single moment that she didn't have my complete trust.

When Liz walked me thru our wedding space, right before we lined up to walk down the aisle, I was blown away. To see what she had created with my all-over-the-place ideas...was way better than what I had even imagined. She nailed it. The rest of my wedding day was a beautiful, love-filled, amazing blur - as most brides will tell you. But Liz kept the flow of the day going just the way it was supposed to, cleaning and breaking things down as the night went on (unseen and unnoticed - like a ninja!), making the end of our beautiful day painless.

If you are still searching for a planner/coordinator for your wedding, I can't recommend Liz enough. I don't know what I would've done without her.

Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 8
    Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 9
    Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 10
    Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 11
    Elizabeth Giles Events, LLC 12

Gina · Married on 10/20/2017

There isn't enough I could say about how great of an experience it was to work with Elizabeth! She was on top of everything and I mean EVERYTHING! She didn't miss a beat. The day of my wedding was so stress free because I knew she was taking care of it all. If anything went wrong, I still have no idea because I'm sure she handled it. She saw our vision and made everything exactly how I pictured it would be. I can't thank her enough for all she did!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Elizabeth was truly a blessing to have by my side during the planning process of our wedding. Honestly if it wasn't for her the wedding of my dreams would not have been possible. I highly recommend her to anyone that needs help planning a wedding. Thank you Liz for everything! You are the best.

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

In an industry that is notoriously overpriced... Liz was actually underpriced. What I mean by that is, I would've paid two or three times as much what she charges because that is how much value she added to our day. Liz made herself available in whatever ways asked (or often, before even asked) from the moment we met, and provided above and beyond what her "contracted" services listed. I did a lot of the front-end wedding planning myself, but know without a doubt that the wedding would not have gone as planned without Liz coordinating in the month leading up to it, and especially the day of. She thought of all the things I forgot, gently guided the last-minute decisions, and stepped in wherever there were gaps or concerns. On actual wedding day, I could not believe how hard Liz worked, from basically sunup to well after sundown, and friends and family all commented on how we wouldn't have made it through the day without her... be it whipping up designs for our dessert table signs a week before, to coming up with an emergency plan when the venue's elevator broke 24hrs pre-wedding, to making sure I had my favorite drink and cupcake at just the right moments, to loading up my parents' cars with our gifts at midnight, Liz did it all. We will forever be grateful to her-- and can not recommend her highly enough.

Megan · Married on 05/26/2017

I seriously can't say enough great things about Liz. She is incredibly friendly, personable, and genuine. We brought her in kind of last-minute, about 2 months out from our wedding date. We already had all of the decor & vendors figured out, but we needed someone to manage the decor and vendor deliveries on the day of the wedding. Normally I am a pretty anxious person, but Liz handled everything so well, and I knew once we met her that we made the right decision in booking her.

Liz was our month-of coordinator, and after an initial meeting with her, she reached out and introduced herself to our vendors. Even though she wasn't planning with us from the beginning, she had a good grasp on our vendor contracts and deliveries. She worked with our vendors to provide a timeline for us, so we knew that everyone was on the same page. Liz kept everything running smoothly during the wedding, and worked with the DJ to make sure we were in the right places for first dances, cake cutting, etc.

Because our venue did not supply any decor, I put together a decor plan packet for Liz, and she executed it flawlessly. She worked with the catering staff to get everything into place, and everything looked just as I had envisioned it. AND somehow she did it all in under the 1.5 hours we had before guests started to arrive!

Honestly, I could just go on and on about how Liz went above and beyond our expectations. She really was the glue that held our wedding day together, kept it running smoothly, and kept us from getting stressed out. I will absolutely recommend Liz to every friend of mine that ties the knot!