Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC Reviews

Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC 2
Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC 3
  • Liziane

Liziane Messler · Getting married on 03/14/2020

cool, easy, and happy vibes all around!

Let me just say wow!!! We had such a windy and cloudy day but she kept the positive vibes and put us at ease! We laughed so much and felt extremely comfortable! The pictures were very artsy! She has a very cool edgy style for all the modern brides.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC's reply:

You two made it easy!!! I had so much fun and I'm SO happy you love your photos! That windy weather had nothing on us ;)
  • Victoria

Victoria Rosante · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Forever photos!!

Elizabeth brought everything I wanted to life. She made us feel comfortable and natural and was so excited with every good shot she got. I could not have expected to get to keep such amazing pictures for the rest of our lives!

Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC 4
    Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC 5
    Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC 6
    Sent on 09/09/2019

Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC's reply:

Ugh, thank you sooo much! I'm so happy you loved them
  • Sara

Sara Ignatoff · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent, sweet, professional, artistic

Elizabeth shot my wedding recently and did an excellent job! She was very professional and caught our special moments. A big complaint people usually have is stopping the wedding fun for photos. She didn't at all, she caught us in our natural joy, which made the pictures even more beautiful. Very artistic but has a wide range including more traditional photos. I couldn't be more pleased. She also listened to all our requests and helped with timing !

Sent on 10/08/2019

Emilie Garcia · Married on 09/17/2019

Best wedding photographer ever!!

I don't even know where to begin!! Elizabeth was amazing. Our wedding was cancelled last minute due to hurricane dorian and rescheduled for almost 3 weeks later. She was so patient and made me feel so much better about the situation! On the day of our wedding she arrived early and left late. She was so patient with my family and made us feel so comfortable during the pictures (we hate takings pics lol). We got previews of our photos the next day and we are soo obsessed!!! Can't wait to see the rest of them!!! She's just awesome, book her!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Elizabeth Garcia Photography, LLC's reply:

Thank you so so much! Your day was amazing. I'm so happy to have been a part of it!! Wishing you all the BEST