104 Reviews for Elizabeth Bailey Weddings

Destination (2)
Cultural (1)
Double Weddings (1)
104 Elizabeth Bailey Weddings Reviews

From the moment we walked into the Bailey's office, I realized we had found the people who knew exactly what they were doing in the wedding planning business. We spent the last 14 months working with Brittany Bailey to plan every detail of our daughters wedding. She was knowledgeable, patient, and tirelessly worked with us on every aspect of this event. Day of service was astounding; everything we needed - Brittany and her team were already taking care of it. Ladies, you will have a long and successful career and we cannot thank you enough.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brittany Bailey from Elizabeth Bailey Weddings (EBW) was my wedding planner; not only for the day of my wedding, but from the very first week I was engaged (over 1 year before my wedding day). The entire EBW team is an amazing group of women who each have their own specialties and talents. During my wedding planning process, Brittany helped my mother and I choose my wedding stationary, invitations, save the dates, etc; and accompanied my entire family on several venue walk throughs, hand picked lists of DJ's, cake bakers, florists, and hair/make-up artists for us to choose from, and every step of the way gave us professional, but also personal advice and opinions.

Although the EBW package we chose said ("up to 5 in-person meetings with your planner"), I know we must have met with Brittany either in person or over the phone at least 30 times throughout the entire wedding planning process. Another great touch to this team is that although each planner is extremely busy with multiple other weddings throughout the entire process, I felt as though I was their first priority, which is pretty amazing!!

The day of my wedding was truly a dream come true and everything I hoped for, despite the rainy weather, the Bailey team did an amazing job. EBW sent three planners (yes 3!!!!) to help out on the wedding day and make sure everything was running smoothly. At one point during the day, I even forgot my veil at the hotel and one of the planners rushed back to grab it for me.

I truly enjoyed working with Brittany and the entire Elizabeth Bailey team, it was an amazing experience and an event that truly could not have been pulled off without them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lee Kendall and the whole team are amazing! At first, we weren’t sure that we needed help with this, but hiring EBW was the absolute best investment we could have made. We had never planned a big event before, and there are really so many details to think through. Lee and Elizabeth were very responsive, super patient answering all of our questions, made helpful suggestions, recommended great vendors, and on the day of everything went perfectly and we could focus on having fun with our guests. They truly went above and beyond to make sure that our day was fun and special for everyone there!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I got married on November 4th 2017 at the Sagamore Pendry with the incredible Lee Kendall from EBB weddings as my wedding planner. Lee created my dream wedding and I will forever be grateful. I live in Boston and relied heavily on Lee to plan my dream wedding and not only did she go above and beyond, but she was such a calming presence to a bride who is super type A and wanted to be involved in every detail of the wedding process. She is quite literally the most organized human being on the planet. She knows the industry better than anyone and knows what is industry standard and how to negotiate for what we wanted. I interviewed with multiple top wedding planners and chose Lee because I felt immediately I could trust her and that she would put our wedding first and make it her top priority. I met with other wedding planners who were doing multiple events or clearly wanted you to spend top dollar for everything, but with Lee she is completely trustworthy, honest and LISTENS to what you want. She is beyond creative always coming up with new ideas that have not been done before. She has the BEST connections to the TOP vendors and will make sure you have the best for your wedding. I could sleep easy at night in Boston knowing that Lee was at the helm. She can navigate any situation you put in front of her. Her team is incredible and can make anything happen. Her team managed to create a room flip for our wedding day (ceremony space was the same as the reception) and I kid you not, I have guests that to this day still think we had the ceremony in a different space than the reception. Lee is available to you whenever you need her and she will pour her heart and soul into your wedding so that everything is magical. Even the hotel gift bags were extremely well thought out and she wouldn't rest until the exact right size and type of gift bag was perfect. She puts the same amount of perfection into the littlest detail to the most important detail. EBB +Lee Kendall=dream team

Profile Picture katie, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Elizabeth Bailey and her team are amazing! Look no further if you want your wedding to be perfect!!! My wife and I chose Elizabeth Bailey weddings to be the epicenter of our special day and they were exceptional. From the very first planning meeting to discussions after the wedding, they have not ceased to amaze us. We can honestly say without them we would have been lost. We had multiple long meetings with the team and they accommodated our schedule and stayed late past their normal hours(THANK YOU!) Brittany and Caroline were polite, professional, and are very experienced. Our wedding day was threatened by light rain, but Brittany and Caroline came prepared with umbrellas for the guests that were color coordinated with our wedding colors!!! They work with the best vendors in the industry and can provide amazing referrals for all of your wedding needs. We cannot say enough about Brittany, Caroline and the rest of the Elizabeth Bailey Weddings team! We love you guys!!!

Profile Picture william, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Hiring Elizabeth Bailey Weddings as our wedding planner was the ABSOLUTE BEST decision we made! They are so fun, friendly, hard-working and 100% dedicated to making sure your wedding day is perfect. We had Brittany Bailey (with a little help from Beth Bailey, too!) as our planner and I can't say enough great things about the both of them. Brittany was incredibly responsive and organized, and made us feel at ease throughout the entire planning process. She did an amazing job making sure that the planning was fun and not stressful. We knew from the very first meeting with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings that we were in great hands!

Profile Picture Blake, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Double Weddings, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Elizabeth Bailey Weddings was great! We worked with Lee Kendall and she helped walk us through every step of the planning process - giving us lists of the most highly recommended vendors, extensive checklists to make sure we weren't missing anything, and general advice about other wedding questions (etiquette, timing of events, etc.) Would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no more! Brittany Bailey of Elizabeth Bailey Weddings was not only a pleasure to work with, but her attention to detail, level of responsiveness, professionalism, and her keen ability to bring to life my vision for my wedding was/is remarkable. My husband and I were married on September 8, 2017. My guests are still talking about our wedding - describing it as "grand", "gorgeous", "elegant", "glamorous", "classy", and the "Party of the Year." Whatever you do, hire Brittany and her team. You will not regret it! We love you, Brittany! Thank you for making our special day one of the best days of our lives.

Profile Picture Gwen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Do you want your guests to keep saying how "Perfect!" and "stunning!" your wedding is? Lee is the #1 reason I received those compliments on my wedding!! My mom and I absolutely can't imagine the wedding process without her. Lee is truly insightful, organized, detail-oriented, professional and precise. Lee brought a vision I didn't know I even had to life. She made sure every single element and detail (from the sign in book to the sparkler send off) was seamless, special and reflected my taste to a T. She had so many ideas my mom and I never could have come up with -
especially the linen and table/settings, which truly gave the room its magical look and feel. We were also able to call, email or even text Lee whenever we needed to, and her prompt replies always gave us great peace of mind. Most importantly, Lee is the sole reason that my mom and I were able to be fully present during the wedding day itself and not have to worry about anything falling into place. We couldn't believe how seamless the day was -- and more beautiful than we could ever imagine. All of my bridesmaids and my now husband also continue to say what an asset Lee was in making everything run like clockwork. Lee made my wedding a dream come true, and we'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are not enough good things I can say about Elizabeth Bailey and her team. We had Leslie as our coordinator and she was absolutely amazing from our first meeting at their offices through driving to our home the Sunday afternoon after the wedding to drop items off to us and saving us a trip to Cockeysville. Our wedding was supposed to be outdoors and the weather forecast the whole day was changing from sun to rain and back and Leslie worked with us and juggled all of our vendors to move the ceremony indoors at the last minute when the weather decided it wouldn't cooperate. Leslie made sure every detail was taken care of so that our day ran smoothly from start to finish. Leslie provided us with incredibly detailed checklists and down to the minute timelines so that we knew what we had to take care of and when.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/29/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I am so thankful that we chose to work with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings to help plan our July 2017 wedding! Kate and Beth made it all look easy. They flawlessly walked us through the process of choosing vendors, deciding on decor, finalizing the details, and following through with organizing and managing the whole rehearsal and wedding day. Kate asked the right questions and really got our vision for what type of wedding we hoped for. She has great taste and helped us to find the most beautiful details for our day. She responded to emails and texts quickly and helpfully. I cannot imagine the wedding and everything running so smoothly (especially with a terrible forecast looming!) without her help and calming presence. She and EBW were truly a blessing for us on our "best day ever!" Thanks to Kate, Beth, and the entire team!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I got married on 7/1/17 and was planning my wedding in my hometown of Baltimore from out of town. I am so happy with our decision to work with Elizabeth Bailey Weddings. Our planner, Lee Kendall, was incredible. It was like she knew what I was thinking and my answers to questions before they were even asked. She nailed it as far as what we were looking for, and really put everyone at ease! She has flawless, classy taste and was extremely efficient, organized, and just fun to work with. I highly, highly recommend Lee and Elizabeth Bailey's team!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Choosing Elizabeth Bailey Weddings (for us, Lee Kendall) to help plan and coordinate our wedding was far and away the best and most impactful decision we made when planning our wedding. If you are wondering if you need a planner, or if it’s worth the money, I can tell you that it absolutely is when you have the EBW team. Lee quickly became my favorite person (as well as my fiancé and entire family’s) for so many reasons. I am a bit of a type A perfectionist but from the moment I met Lee I would have trusted her with any and everything.
Lee is incredibly organized and doesn’t miss a beat. I make tons of lists and schedules but she was always one step ahead of me. She keeps you on track in terms of decisions and contracts so that you don’t have to sacrifice anything because it is too late. Despite everything I read online about wedding planning timelines, Lee thought of a million other specific items that made the day what it was.
Another huge perk of working with the EBW team is their experience working with tons of other wedding vendors. Lee recommended nearly all of our vendors and I can’t think of a single one we didn’t get complimented on by multiple guests… entertainment, catering, décor, everything! She coordinates everything with them from who is bringing what, to timing, to meetings and tastings ahead of time – I can’t imagine the hours she spent coordinating with all of our vendors, I just know I never had to worry about it!
I seriously could go on and on for many paragraphs, but in summary Lee and the EBW team are the absolute BEST! She makes sure every single detail is perfect, but she does it with a smile on her face and puts you at ease. We ended our wedding night driving off in a golf cart after a sparkler send-off, and Lee ended up being the driver. It was the perfect ending to 18 months of working together. My husband and I are trying to figure out how we can have another wedding so that we get to work with Lee again ☺

Profile Picture Mara , 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

So my fiance and I made one extremely wise choice early on in the wedding planning process, and that was to make sure we had a wedding planner. I am so happy we found Elizabeth Bailey Weddings through Wedding Wire, and specifically, count me among the many many members of the "Lee Kendall fan club." I don't even know where to start, but let's just start by saying, you know you have an amazing planner when VENDORS come up to you and tell you that you have THE BEST planner.

Lee was with us from the very beginning, she helped us plan our big day for approximately 18 months, or possibly more as I lost count. We had a long engagement because I'm still a resident physician, and despite my crazy work hours, Lee was able to create a stress-free schedule of appointments/meetings leading up to the wedding. She recommended roughly 90% of our vendors, and we loved every single one of them. She was attentive to every detail, responded to our multiple e-mails promptly, and was super organized. She kept track of every rule, highlighted all the strange and foreign fine print in the many contracts we signed with various vendors. Having Lee orchestrate our big day was the best wedding decision we made.

(I'm not done yet.) Lee helped us make incredible decor decisions. Guests raved over how beautiful our decor looked, and I told them I couldn't take credit for any of it. She has an eye for romantic details that really made our wedding memorable. Also -- Lee can add "miracle worker" into her job title, because literally last minute -- our wedding day went from 0% chance of rain, to SHOWERS. Lee kept me calm so I didn't freak out, and moved mountains to get our ceremony under a big gorgeous tent so we could still have the wedding I dreamed of and more despite the weather. Everything carried on seamlessly, and I was able to have so much fun because Lee was busy managing everything like a bad-ass (but extremely kind) general behind the scenes. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Lin, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were incredibly fortunate to have Leslie from Elizabeth Bailey Weddings be our wedding planner for our wedding day! We could not have asked for anything more in terms her service, professionalism, organizational skills and overall guidance throughout our entire wedding planning process. Our wedding was everything that we could have hoped and dreamed for and I can honestly say this would not have been possible with Leslie the the whole Elizabeth Bailey Wedding team. They helped us organize all of the details and allowed us to relax and enjoy our day (while keeping us on a schedule and aware of where/what we needed to be doing as well!) I highly recommend using this group of amazingly talented wedding planners for your special day! You will not regret it - worth every single penny spent!

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I don't know what we would have done without Leslie MacKenzie @ Elizabeth Bailey Weddings. She is absolutely the best at her job, and knew at every step what needed to be done. Leslie is incredibly responsive to emails, and gave us so much helpful advice. She really knows the industry in and out, and especially local vendors. For the month of, she made coordination seamless. And of course on the day of, we as bride and groom were free to enjoy all the wonderful moments of the wedding because Leslie and her assistant anticipated and worked out all the logistics. Hire Leslie, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture N. , 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow is all I can say! We worked with Lee and her team at EBW for our recent wedding and not only did they make our wedding day absolutely flawless, they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Prompt, courteous, and literally thought of EVERYTHING. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but they are seasoned pros and make sure that all you i's are dotted and t's crosses. I think it says it all when your other vendors say "Oh you're working with EBW? Perfect your wedding will be flawless they are the best in the biz." We had the best time and would absolutely recommend them hands down'

Profile Picture Julie, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Elizabeth Bailey Weddings helped us plan our DC wedding at the Meridian House from abroad. We worked with Leslie McKenzie, who was extremely professional and helped guide us patiently though each step. She thought of a thousands things we would have never thought of and helped the evening run smoothly. She helped us think of different options of where to hold the ceremony at our chosen venue based on the size of or group and the cold weather, as we were married in early March and waned to have the ceremony outside. The evening was beautiful and everything ran to perfection. As I look though the pictures, I know we could not have done it without Leslie guiding us every step of the way. From helping us find a photographer, a band, and a caterer to helping us find time to take every picture we wanted and having the event run on time. I would highly recommend Leslie and the team at Elizabeth Bailey Weddings for a DC or Baltimore wedding (Leslie also helped plan my friend's wedding at Bar Vasquez and it was beautiful - this is where we met her).

Photos
Profile Picture Arlena, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

If you are a bride that has always dreamed of your wedding day and are looking for someone to turn it into a reality, then your only option is Lee Kendall. She honestly will make your dreams come true and I bet she will exceed your wildest expectations. If you are someone like me who has never imagined my wedding, Lee will help guide you through every step and when the day comes, you will feel like you are living a fairy tale. Lee is exceptional at which she does. She not only is able to balance your busy schedule with the personalities involved in wedding planning, but she will execute every detail of your wedding seamlessly. Lee has a warm personality and is very easy to work with. I had less than 6 months before the day and she reassured me that everything would work out perfectly, which it did. My wedding was 1/14 at the Basilica with reception at the Engineers Club, and I can honestly say I was in awe of how stunning every detail turned out. Lee consulted with me to see the different rooms before opening up to the attendees, and made sure to pull me aside during the day just to check on me. I felt so at ease and had absolutely nothing to worry about because of Lee's attentiveness. I am not creative in the least, and after showing her a just few pictures of the different dining rooms I liked, she "knew the look I was going for", to which she executed perfectly on my day. Lee is always organized and prompt. The meetings were well planned so everything could be accomplished. As I am a surgeon, Lee was flexible working around my schedule along with my groom's and family members' so everyone could meet in a timely manner at the different vendors. Lee put my mind at ease about everything and ended up creating a gorgeous wedding I could have never imagined. From girl who originally wanted to elope to becoming a bride grateful for her fairy tale wedding, working with Lee made the planning seem effortless and truly helped create memories that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture User6957384, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Lee at Elizabeth Bailey Weddings! We can not begin to describe what a flawless and perfect wedding Lee and her team planned for us. First and foremost we live in Hawaii! However, myself the bride grew up and Maryland and I was set to have my wedding at the Four Seasons in Baltimore. Lee made planning so easy despite having a six hour time difference between myself and her. She made the whole process easy and totally stress free! My parents absolutely loved her and daily stayed they did not know what they would do without her! Our wedding from beginning to end was something completely out of a fairytale and an event that no guest will ever forget! Lee thought of everything from start to finish and no detail was over looked. She incredibly and beautifully incorporated my love for Maryland with my husband love for Hawaii! Lee and her team were beyond organized and along with Katie and Kerrie her conworkers my reception was semmless from beginning to end! Lee immediately understood my dreams of how I would want my wedding to be and the end product was nothing short of a magazine layout! She was perfect, so easy to work with, full of ideas and most importantly quick with a response with any concern or question we had! I would recommend Elizabeth Bailey Weddings and specially Lee one thousand times over. She created and made my wedding beyond what I could have every imagined!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Although I love my now husband and family very much, I was not as excited as others to start planning my wedding. UNTIL I MET LESLIE MCKENZIE and the whole Elizabeth Bailey group! Leslie helped us create a beautiful and out-of-this-world FUN wedding in Baltimore, MD. She eased my anxieties as details of our wedding night changed, and helped me navigate through the world of wedding vendors. Our wedding day/evening was flawless thanks to Leslie, Beth, and their team, and I am forever thankful that I had these ladies to bounces ideas off of as we approached the night. My whole family agreed that using a wedding planner was an EXCELLENT idea - money well spent, I promise!!

Profile Picture Josefina, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Cultural

We worked with Pam and she was the absolute best! We truly couldn't have planned our spectacular wedding in just 8 short weeks without her! Her energy and great spirit is contagious and we love her tons! Thank you for all that you did for us Pam! You're the best!!!

Olivia and Dorian

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth Bailey Weddings! We worked with Leslie as our day-of-coordinator and it was the best decision we made in our wedding planning. She was so much more than a day-of-coordinator - with us from day-1 helping us to plan the logistics of our big day, recommending other vendors, and guiding us through a lot of details that we never would have thought of on our own. She was incredibly sweet, friendly and supportive. Most importantly, on the day of the wedding, she and Beth made sure that all ran smoothly - all vendors knew where to go, what to do, how to set up, and the day went off without a hitch, and with my family and I being able to fully enjoy ourselves without worrying about anything. Leslie even made sure my mom had her sparkly dancing sneakers right under her seat for when she was ready to change out of her heels and hit the dance floor. Elizabeth Bailey Weddings is the best and totally worth the investment. We could not have been happier working with them!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a wedding-planner, than look no further! Elizabeth Bailey Weddings is the best of the BEST! We can't say enough great things about the EBW team, and our planner Lee Kendall, in particular. Not only are they professional, responsive and extremely knowledgeable, but they truly make you feel like a part of their family and put their all in to making your special day the best event imaginable! Planning a wedding can be stressful, but Lee worked tirelessly (even while being out for her own maternity leave!) to ease any anxieties we may have felt as the bride & groom, which allowed us to enjoy our day and take in each and every special moment. The vendors that they suggested were also wonderful to work with. Lee and her team truly brought our vision for the day to life in a way we never could have imagined. Thank you so much to Lee and the entire EBW team for their amazing work and making our day so wonderful!!

Profile Picture Rob & Anna, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals