15 Reviews for Elizabeth B Photography

Canvas (2)
Proofs (2)
Prints (1)
15 Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

Elizabeth is a great choice to capture your special moments. I used her to take pictures at a wine festival I was holding at my bar. She was so friendly and captured some great moments of my staff and customers. I have already hired her to take my sister's pregnancy photos as well as my future niece's newborn pictures. Her quality is consistent, and she has an eye for beauty! In the future when I find my forever, I will definitely have Elizabeth capture my moments!

Profile Picture Payal, 3/25/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was wonderful to have Elizabeth be our photographer. The photos have turned out beautifully and I'm beyond impressed by her work. She was such a great help during the wedding in guiding the photos and even having the little ones be attentive. Great work and will definitely use again for other occasions.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Elizabeth. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. Having used her before for family photos, I knew the kind of work she would deliver. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing her previous work.
Her work really captured the fun, love and happiness our families shared on our special day. We have our photographer for life! We will always recommend her to our family and friends without any hesitation. You're in great hands with her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is extremely professional and easy to work with. She has a lighthearted attitude but knows the importance of your big event. She knows how to get the best lighting in her photos, which was really important to me. Her work turned out beautiful; I couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We loved our experience with Elizabeth! She is so kind, with a fantastic eye for great pictures. She captured some beautiful images of our home, where we renewed our vows, and our family portraits/renewal photos turned out stunning. We appreciated her care and concern for our wishes and how invested she seemed in our special event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a Houston area photographer I would greatly recommend Elizabeth (which is easy to say because I've already referred friends to her). Elizabeth did my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos - and I love them all. Your biggest challenge will be how to pick your favorite photos because they will all be wonderful. Elizabeth is very responsive, kind, patient and extremely helpful. She is extremely talented and captured all the little details, some very special moments, and every combination of family photo that we requested. She will work with you and make you feel at ease throughout the whole process. I truly cherish the work that she has done. I am so thankful we have these memories captured. We have already signed up to take Christmas photos with her and I cannot wait!

Profile Picture Demetra, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Elizabeth was our photographer for our engagement session, my bridal session, and our wedding day. To sum it up, her photography is AMAZING. She captures candid, raw emotions and is extremely creative in her photography. The photographer was one of the most important elements of our wedding, and I searched very extensively to ensure we booked an excellent one! In many weeks of researching, Elizabeth B Photography was hands down the best photographer we found and I am so so so happy she was a part of our overall wedding experience. All of our pictures came out beautifully, her customer service is excellent, she is very responsive, and she will take your ideas for photos and make them even better. Look no further than Elizabeth B Photography :) We are so happy to have met such a talented photographer.

Profile Picture Cansu, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is an amazing photographer. My wedding was outside and it ended up rainy and cold, but you would not know how bad the weather was from the pictures. She captured everything perfectly and each picture was beautiful. Her husband was extremely helpful as well helping set up. They both went above and beyond for us. I would use Elizabeth again and recommend her for any event big or small.

Profile Picture Elise, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are as unsure or stressing about choosing the right photographer to capture every moment look no more! Elizabeth B. an her assistant/husband Ryan are the incredible!! I could go on an on about the things they did outside of the normal photographer scope of work. On top of being excellent at staging people for posed pictures, they also captured the true emotions an excitement of the evening!! Truly amazing people!

Profile Picture User7652288, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVED Elizabeth so much! We booked her for our engagement shoot and she was so kind, patient, & didn't blink an eye when I told her how picky I was w/ photos! She was so great! We then booked her for our wedding & our baby's gender reveal pictures! We had a blast w/ her! Cannot wait to work w/ her again!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Shelbi, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVE Elizabeth's photos!! She's professional and super sweet. She made us feel so comfortable during our Engagement Photo Session and then was ABSOLUTELY amazing for our entire wedding. She captured all the little details beautifully and the emotions from us and our guests. I knew I could relax and that she would take care of everything and make sure that we had the photos that we were looking for. Not only did she capture stunning everything we wanted, but she also hand-delivered the digital copies to us in a very unique and special way (but i’ll keep that a secret) within a month after our wedding!!! I’ve heard so many horror stories from other friends and family members that didn’t get their wedding photos until months (like 3-6 months) after the wedding and that’s just not the case with Elizabeth. She’s great and can’t wait to do my family and eventually maternity photos with her ;) Elizabeth, thank you so much for documenting this special time in our lives! I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth B Photography to any bride. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/7/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Elizabeth is amazing. Not only is she the sweetest person ever, she's completely dedicated to her craft. She has been taking pictures for me since the beginning. I have trusted her with baby photos, family photos, engagement session and my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! If that wasn't enough, she personalizes everything and makes you feel so special. She is one in a million.

Profile Picture Lauren , 1/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is amazing. Very responsive, she is working for you. Very talented! Has a great eye, there were shots that I knew I wanted and they turned out beautifully! But, it was the ones that she did candidly that were a wonderful surprise and the shots I did not even think about that floored me, so beautiful! I did not have to worry at all about my photos, it was such a blessing. She will do your day justice :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Elizabeth is very responsive and helpful. She has very reasonably priced packages and add ons.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/30/08, 15 Reviews