Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

39 | Spring, TX

39 Reviews for Elizabeth B Photography

Reagan · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Great Experience

We hired Elizabeth to take our engagement photos. She was responsive and worked with our schedule to find a time for our session. She had great suggestions for locations and helped us to feel more comfortable while we were having our photos taken. The turnaround time was great and we were so happy with the final product! The pictures turned out beautifully and her prices were reasonable. We would highly recommend Elizabeth!!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Diana A. · Married on 03/13/2021

Excellent!!!!!

I was completely blown away by Elizabeth services for my daughter’s wedding. She and her assistant were so helpful and took the lead for us so that we could focus on enjoying the day. It was hard finding someone in such short notice as we were planning a wedding in three months. We were very appreciative of her flexibility when we were coming up with a package that suited us. I highly recommend Elizabeth for any special events. She’s very professional and works diligently to exceed your expectations. My daughters wedding photos were beautiful and she captured every special moment. I loved the personalized packaging of the digital USB she gave us upon delivery of the photos.

Sent on 05/02/2021

Allison R. · Married on 02/11/2021

Bride from Ella's Garden 2021

Elizabeth was such a joy to work with! She was very attentive to our needs and was prompt to respond to any questions or requests. I am so impressed by her timeliness on editing and sending pictures back, as we had our photos (600 of them!) back in less than 3 weeks. I highly recommend her services and could not be happier with my choice to select her for my dream wedding!🥰

Sent on 03/02/2021

Jessica B. · Married on 11/14/2020

Outstanding!

Elizabeth is amazing!! She was such a pleasure to work with - very professional, very quick to respond, very nice and sweet, easily-going and calm (even when I was stressed). She captured all of the important moments and shots I wanted and the essence of the whole experience. I wanted someone whose style was natural, light, and beautiful and that's what she delivered. We got the photos a month after our wedding in a beautiful box and personalized USB. She really puts in the effort to make it so special. We also did engagement shots with her and she made that so easy as well. All of the photos came out beautiful and she was worth every penny. I am just so happy that I found someone to work with who made it all so easy and delivered exactly what I wanted and now I have these memories forever.

Sent on 12/18/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/01/2020

We LOVE our picture gallery

Elizabeth was amazing! She was so great about making sure we got all the shots of family that we wanted. She was so creative and so patient with our lucrative wedding day. I am not very comfortable with poses but Elizabeth made me feel beautiful and suggested what I could do. When the heat was getting to us she didn't let it phase her and she got all our shots and more. We are in love with our gallery! We definitely recommend Elizabeth!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Natalie · Married on 10/10/2020

Best photographer ever!!

Elizabeth B Photography is the best! Elizabeth is one of the nicest and coolest people I’ve ever met and she has such a calm and collected demeanor that really puts you at ease when you’re in front of the camera. She knows the most flattering poses to set you in and has such a creative eye to capture the perfect shot with every snap of the camera. The quality of the photos are honestly the best I’ve ever seen. Her lighting and editing style is exactly what we were looking for — natural, clean, and crisp. We used Elizabeth B Photography for our engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and our wedding ceremony and reception and the investment was SO worth it! When looking for a wedding photographer you definitely get what you pay for and choosing Elizabeth B Photography was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding because now we get to keep all these beautiful and perfectly captured photos forever! Just one look at anything in her portfolio and your decision to book Elizabeth will be so easy. Make sure to ask about her photography packages which are such a great deal. I recommend Elizabeth B Photography to everyone I know that’s getting married and even to those in search of a family photographer, she does it all and she’s amazing at it!

Sent on 01/08/2021

Mimi T. · Married on 10/03/2020

She is the best!!!

She is an award winning photographer and it’s obvious why. Elizabeth was extremely professional, dependable, and knows how to get the most natural shots, even under pressure or when people feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. She is known for her creativity and getting the pictures that you dream of. Booking Elizabeth should be the easiest decision you have for your wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2021

Diana · Married on 05/16/2020

Over the top perfect 🤩 🥰

I’m so happy we chose Elizabeth to capture my in-laws renewal of vows. From the first interview to the end of the ceremony she was a professional yet caring person. She ensure all special moments were captured. Elizabeth is very responsive and was always available to answer any and all questions, concerns we had. She is a top notch professional. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking to capture special memories. We appreciate you and are thankful we chose you for this special occasion.

Sent on 12/23/2020

Erin W. · Married on 04/10/2020

Would use Elizabeth again for any of my photography needs.

Elizabeth was so wonderful to work with! From our first call, she was so attentive to all detail and wanted to make sure she was able to capture every shot I was wanting. On the day of, she immediately made everyone feel so comfortable from behind the camera and I couldn’t be happier with how the pictures turned out. She got me the pictures back quickly and has been so responsive with any questions. If you are in need of a wedding photographer, I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Payal · Married on 03/25/2020

Elizabeth is a great choice to capture your special moments. I used her to take pictures at a wine festival I was holding at my bar. She was so friendly and captured some great moments of my staff and customers. I have already hired her to take my sister's pregnancy photos as well as my future niece's newborn pictures. Her quality is consistent, and she has an eye for beauty! In the future when I find my forever, I will definitely have Elizabeth capture my moments!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Alice S. · Married on 03/14/2020

Personable and Professional Photogtrapher

Elizabeth made our experience memorable and enjoyable. Everyone loved all of the pictures - engagement, bridal, and day of. Her posed pictures were breathtaking and she also captured fun candid moments. I am very picky and OCD. I gave her a list of every posed photo I wanted taken after the ceremony, and shots for the reception. She got all of them and captured additional moments that I hadn't thought of.

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • Jazzmine

Jazzmine · Married on 01/25/2020

Would recommend!!

Elizabeth did an amazing job! Our wedding day timeline was thrown off, but she still made sure to capture the essential shots that we wanted! We were absolutely blown away by the quality of our pictures!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Emma · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, Elegant, Easy

Elizabeth produces amazing and timely photos! She captured our family, engagement and wedding photos! All I described to her was the desire for the "look" to be light and airy - she made that happen on a cloudy day!

As a post-baby body, I was really camera shy and worried my facial expression(s) would show it. Elizabeth navigated my insecurities and not only did the final product surpass any expectation but I genuinely felt pre-baby during the shoot.

Something that I sincerely appreciated about working with Elizabeth was that she sent us two photos within a week of our wedding so that I could get started on printing our Thank-You cards, and that was such a kind thing to do considering our wedding was peak-season. That gesture proves that she is in this for her clients.

I consider myself so lucky to have found her advertisement online and would recommend her to everyone! She is so thoughtful and made all the photo-shoots stress free. It honestly felt like a friend was taking our photos in the sense that she took all of the stress and "does my hair look OK" worry away and was honest in guiding us to look our best and get the most flattering angles.

5/5 stars simply isn't enough!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Juanita D. · Married on 09/17/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Elizabeth was a joy to work with and her eye for taking just the right picture is remarkable. She captured so many spontaneous moments of us and our guests that will be treasured forever. She is very easy going, but stays on point to provide an extremely professional product.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Elizabeth captures those magical moments!

Elizabeth is amazing to work with! From our first conversation I just knew she was our photographer! She is so sweet, responsive, creative and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is really able to capture all of those details and magical moments that we will be able to cherish forever. We love our engagement photos, my bridal photos and cannot wait to see all of the wedding photos! We will definitely be booking with Elizabeth for all of our future photo sessions too!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Anna

Anna W. · Married on 06/28/2019

Phenomenal

Elizabeth did a phenomenal job taking our pictures for both the engagement shoot and the wedding! She got so many great shots that we will cherish forever. And it was truly a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service

We could not be happier with our entire experience! Elizabeth is a very talented photographer and very accommodating. She made sure we got all the photos we wanted and had great suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alana E. · Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding Photos

Elizabeth was amazing! She was available to answer every question/request I had. She showed up on time, was very professional, and made sure I got all of the shots I asked for. Before the wedding, I even sent her Pinterest pictures I wanted recreated and she made sure I got those. I wouldn’t hire another photographer. She’s even done my maternity, newborn, and family pictures.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Danielle L. · Married on 01/01/2019

The easiest decision

As soon as I saw Elizabeth’s portfolio I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer. She was so easy to work with and flexible with times and dates. She’s incredibly responsive and only wants the best for her clients. So many people told me how great my photographer was after I published photos on social media. I plan on using her for many more events in years to come.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Katy · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!!!

Elizabeth is so great to work with! We used her for our wedding, and I am do glad we did! Our pictures turned out incredibly beautiful, and we got a ton of them! I am seriously having a hard time picking which ones to display in our house :)

Her packages are very reasonably priced for the value. You are able to customize the packages too, which is a huge plus. Would definitely recommend her for you next event or photo shoot!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/08/2018

She is the BEST!

Elizabeth is the sweetest person! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease on my wedding day. She has such an eye for detail and captured the best moments of my wedding day perfectly. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal L. · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely incredible

Elizabeth and her husband were literally a dream to work with. They were so easy to work with, they responded very quickly to all questions that I had, and were on time for every part of our wedding day. Elizabeth and Ryan were so great at directing us with our poses to capture the moments so beautifully. I literally could not have had a better photographer that captured our love story in just 4 hours time this well. Thank you so much, Elizabeth for storytelling our entire wedding day/night with your photos. Because of you, I will forever remember these memories and be able to relive the moments with your pictures.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Erica · Married on 04/21/2018

Elizabeth is so amazing! She did my bridal portraits and wedding day. My bridal portraits, which I absolutely loved! She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has such a unique vision! I enjoyed having her capture our special moments during our wedding day. My husband and I did the first look, and I was so grateful we did. She captured that special moment for us and the pictures of it are amazing. I was so pleased of how all the pictures turned out!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

It was wonderful to have Elizabeth be our photographer. The photos have turned out beautifully and I'm beyond impressed by her work. She was such a great help during the wedding in guiding the photos and even having the little ones be attentive. Great work and will definitely use again for other occasions.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kirsten · Married on 02/10/2018

Elizabeth was an absolute joy to work with as our wedding photographer. She was incredibly quick to respond to emails or texts, accommodating to changes on the fly (or when we were running late), and went above and beyond in capturing beautiful photos. At one point during my bridals, she climbed through bushes to get the perfect shot with some foliage.

I love the hundreds of pictures of our wedding day and will treasure them forever. I cannot wait to use Elizabeth for any future photography needs.

Sent on 03/12/2018