Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

32 Reviews for Elizabeth B Photography

• Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 11/01/2020

We LOVE our picture gallery

Elizabeth was amazing! She was so great about making sure we got all the shots of family that we wanted. She was so creative and so patient with our lucrative wedding day. I am not very comfortable with poses but Elizabeth made me feel beautiful and suggested what I could do. When the heat was getting to us she didn't let it phase her and she got all our shots and more. We are in love with our gallery! We definitely recommend Elizabeth!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Erin West · Married on 04/10/2020

Would use Elizabeth again for any of my photography needs.

Elizabeth was so wonderful to work with! From our first call, she was so attentive to all detail and wanted to make sure she was able to capture every shot I was wanting. On the day of, she immediately made everyone feel so comfortable from behind the camera and I couldn’t be happier with how the pictures turned out. She got me the pictures back quickly and has been so responsive with any questions. If you are in need of a wedding photographer, I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Payal · Married on 03/25/2020

Elizabeth is a great choice to capture your special moments. I used her to take pictures at a wine festival I was holding at my bar. She was so friendly and captured some great moments of my staff and customers. I have already hired her to take my sister's pregnancy photos as well as my future niece's newborn pictures. Her quality is consistent, and she has an eye for beauty! In the future when I find my forever, I will definitely have Elizabeth capture my moments!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Alice Scarboro · Married on 03/14/2020

Personable and Professional Photogtrapher

Elizabeth made our experience memorable and enjoyable. Everyone loved all of the pictures - engagement, bridal, and day of. Her posed pictures were breathtaking and she also captured fun candid moments. I am very picky and OCD. I gave her a list of every posed photo I wanted taken after the ceremony, and shots for the reception. She got all of them and captured additional moments that I hadn't thought of.

Sent on 04/18/2020
  • Jazzmine

Jazzmine · Married on 01/25/2020

Would recommend!!

Elizabeth did an amazing job! Our wedding day timeline was thrown off, but she still made sure to capture the essential shots that we wanted! We were absolutely blown away by the quality of our pictures!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Emma · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, Elegant, Easy

Elizabeth produces amazing and timely photos! She captured our family, engagement and wedding photos! All I described to her was the desire for the "look" to be light and airy - she made that happen on a cloudy day!

As a post-baby body, I was really camera shy and worried my facial expression(s) would show it. Elizabeth navigated my insecurities and not only did the final product surpass any expectation but I genuinely felt pre-baby during the shoot.

Something that I sincerely appreciated about working with Elizabeth was that she sent us two photos within a week of our wedding so that I could get started on printing our Thank-You cards, and that was such a kind thing to do considering our wedding was peak-season. That gesture proves that she is in this for her clients.

I consider myself so lucky to have found her advertisement online and would recommend her to everyone! She is so thoughtful and made all the photo-shoots stress free. It honestly felt like a friend was taking our photos in the sense that she took all of the stress and "does my hair look OK" worry away and was honest in guiding us to look our best and get the most flattering angles.

5/5 stars simply isn't enough!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Juanita Drummond · Married on 09/17/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Elizabeth was a joy to work with and her eye for taking just the right picture is remarkable. She captured so many spontaneous moments of us and our guests that will be treasured forever. She is very easy going, but stays on point to provide an extremely professional product.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Emily · Married on 08/31/2019

Elizabeth captures those magical moments!

Elizabeth is amazing to work with! From our first conversation I just knew she was our photographer! She is so sweet, responsive, creative and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is really able to capture all of those details and magical moments that we will be able to cherish forever. We love our engagement photos, my bridal photos and cannot wait to see all of the wedding photos! We will definitely be booking with Elizabeth for all of our future photo sessions too!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Anna

Anna Wessels · Married on 06/28/2019

Phenomenal

Elizabeth did a phenomenal job taking our pictures for both the engagement shoot and the wedding! She got so many great shots that we will cherish forever. And it was truly a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley Miles · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent service

We could not be happier with our entire experience! Elizabeth is a very talented photographer and very accommodating. She made sure we got all the photos we wanted and had great suggestions. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alana Evans · Married on 02/01/2019

Wedding Photos

Elizabeth was amazing! She was available to answer every question/request I had. She showed up on time, was very professional, and made sure I got all of the shots I asked for. Before the wedding, I even sent her Pinterest pictures I wanted recreated and she made sure I got those. I wouldn’t hire another photographer. She’s even done my maternity, newborn, and family pictures.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Danielle Lenz · Married on 01/01/2019

The easiest decision

As soon as I saw Elizabeth’s portfolio I knew I had to have her as my wedding photographer. She was so easy to work with and flexible with times and dates. She’s incredibly responsive and only wants the best for her clients. So many people told me how great my photographer was after I published photos on social media. I plan on using her for many more events in years to come.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Katy · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!!!

Elizabeth is so great to work with! We used her for our wedding, and I am do glad we did! Our pictures turned out incredibly beautiful, and we got a ton of them! I am seriously having a hard time picking which ones to display in our house :)

Her packages are very reasonably priced for the value. You are able to customize the packages too, which is a huge plus. Would definitely recommend her for you next event or photo shoot!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/08/2018

She is the BEST!

Elizabeth is the sweetest person! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease on my wedding day. She has such an eye for detail and captured the best moments of my wedding day perfectly. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Lee · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely incredible

Elizabeth and her husband were literally a dream to work with. They were so easy to work with, they responded very quickly to all questions that I had, and were on time for every part of our wedding day. Elizabeth and Ryan were so great at directing us with our poses to capture the moments so beautifully. I literally could not have had a better photographer that captured our love story in just 4 hours time this well. Thank you so much, Elizabeth for storytelling our entire wedding day/night with your photos. Because of you, I will forever remember these memories and be able to relive the moments with your pictures.

Sent on 11/29/2018

erica · Married on 04/21/2018

Elizabeth is so amazing! She did my bridal portraits and wedding day. My bridal portraits, which I absolutely loved! She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has such a unique vision! I enjoyed having her capture our special moments during our wedding day. My husband and I did the first look, and I was so grateful we did. She captured that special moment for us and the pictures of it are amazing. I was so pleased of how all the pictures turned out!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

It was wonderful to have Elizabeth be our photographer. The photos have turned out beautifully and I'm beyond impressed by her work. She was such a great help during the wedding in guiding the photos and even having the little ones be attentive. Great work and will definitely use again for other occasions.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kirsten · Married on 02/10/2018

Elizabeth was an absolute joy to work with as our wedding photographer. She was incredibly quick to respond to emails or texts, accommodating to changes on the fly (or when we were running late), and went above and beyond in capturing beautiful photos. At one point during my bridals, she climbed through bushes to get the perfect shot with some foliage.

I love the hundreds of pictures of our wedding day and will treasure them forever. I cannot wait to use Elizabeth for any future photography needs.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

Elizabeth did some very artistic shots that really added to our wedding photos and memories.
    I would highly recommend her !

Sent on 03/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2017

We loved working with Elizabeth. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. Having used her before for family photos, I knew the kind of work she would deliver. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing her previous work.
    Her work really captured the fun, love and happiness our families shared on our special day. We have our photographer for life! We will always recommend her to our family and friends without any hesitation. You're in great hands with her!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/21/2017

Elizabeth is extremely professional and easy to work with. She has a lighthearted attitude but knows the importance of your big event. She knows how to get the best lighting in her photos, which was really important to me. Her work turned out beautiful; I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

We loved our experience with Elizabeth! She is so kind, with a fantastic eye for great pictures. She captured some beautiful images of our home, where we renewed our vows, and our family portraits/renewal photos turned out stunning. We appreciated her care and concern for our wishes and how invested she seemed in our special event.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Demetra · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for a Houston area photographer I would greatly recommend Elizabeth (which is easy to say because I've already referred friends to her). Elizabeth did my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos - and I love them all. Your biggest challenge will be how to pick your favorite photos because they will all be wonderful. Elizabeth is very responsive, kind, patient and extremely helpful. She is extremely talented and captured all the little details, some very special moments, and every combination of family photo that we requested. She will work with you and make you feel at ease throughout the whole process. I truly cherish the work that she has done. I am so thankful we have these memories captured. We have already signed up to take Christmas photos with her and I cannot wait!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Cansu · Married on 04/01/2017

Elizabeth was our photographer for our engagement session, my bridal session, and our wedding day. To sum it up, her photography is AMAZING. She captures candid, raw emotions and is extremely creative in her photography. The photographer was one of the most important elements of our wedding, and I searched very extensively to ensure we booked an excellent one! In many weeks of researching, Elizabeth B Photography was hands down the best photographer we found and I am so so so happy she was a part of our overall wedding experience. All of our pictures came out beautifully, her customer service is excellent, she is very responsive, and she will take your ideas for photos and make them even better. Look no further than Elizabeth B Photography :) We are so happy to have met such a talented photographer.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Elise · Married on 12/03/2016

Elizabeth is an amazing photographer. My wedding was outside and it ended up rainy and cold, but you would not know how bad the weather was from the pictures. She captured everything perfectly and each picture was beautiful. Her husband was extremely helpful as well helping set up. They both went above and beyond for us. I would use Elizabeth again and recommend her for any event big or small.

Sent on 02/10/2017