Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

18 | Spring, TX

18 Reviews for Elizabeth B Photography

18 Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

Payal · Getting married on 03/25/2020

Elizabeth is a great choice to capture your special moments. I used her to take pictures at a wine festival I was holding at my bar. She was so friendly and captured some great moments of my staff and customers. I have already hired her to take my sister's pregnancy photos as well as my future niece's newborn pictures. Her quality is consistent, and she has an eye for beauty! In the future when I find my forever, I will definitely have Elizabeth capture my moments!

erica · Married on 04/21/2018

Elizabeth is so amazing! She did my bridal portraits and wedding day. My bridal portraits, which I absolutely loved! She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has such a unique vision! I enjoyed having her capture our special moments during our wedding day. My husband and I did the first look, and I was so grateful we did. She captured that special moment for us and the pictures of it are amazing. I was so pleased of how all the pictures turned out!

Melissa · Married on 02/24/2018

It was wonderful to have Elizabeth be our photographer. The photos have turned out beautifully and I'm beyond impressed by her work. She was such a great help during the wedding in guiding the photos and even having the little ones be attentive. Great work and will definitely use again for other occasions.

Kirsten · Married on 02/10/2018

Elizabeth was an absolute joy to work with as our wedding photographer. She was incredibly quick to respond to emails or texts, accommodating to changes on the fly (or when we were running late), and went above and beyond in capturing beautiful photos. At one point during my bridals, she climbed through bushes to get the perfect shot with some foliage.

I love the hundreds of pictures of our wedding day and will treasure them forever. I cannot wait to use Elizabeth for any future photography needs.

Amanda · Married on 02/03/2018

Elizabeth did some very artistic shots that really added to our wedding photos and memories.
    I would highly recommend her !

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2017

We loved working with Elizabeth. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. Having used her before for family photos, I knew the kind of work she would deliver. The photos of our wedding beat our expectations, which were set very high after seeing her previous work.
    Her work really captured the fun, love and happiness our families shared on our special day. We have our photographer for life! We will always recommend her to our family and friends without any hesitation. You're in great hands with her!

Nikki · Married on 10/21/2017

Elizabeth is extremely professional and easy to work with. She has a lighthearted attitude but knows the importance of your big event. She knows how to get the best lighting in her photos, which was really important to me. Her work turned out beautiful; I couldn’t be happier!

Jessica · Married on 08/11/2017

We loved our experience with Elizabeth! She is so kind, with a fantastic eye for great pictures. She captured some beautiful images of our home, where we renewed our vows, and our family portraits/renewal photos turned out stunning. We appreciated her care and concern for our wishes and how invested she seemed in our special event.

Cansu · Married on 04/01/2017

Elizabeth was our photographer for our engagement session, my bridal session, and our wedding day. To sum it up, her photography is AMAZING. She captures candid, raw emotions and is extremely creative in her photography. The photographer was one of the most important elements of our wedding, and I searched very extensively to ensure we booked an excellent one! In many weeks of researching, Elizabeth B Photography was hands down the best photographer we found and I am so so so happy she was a part of our overall wedding experience. All of our pictures came out beautifully, her customer service is excellent, she is very responsive, and she will take your ideas for photos and make them even better. Look no further than Elizabeth B Photography :) We are so happy to have met such a talented photographer.

Elise · Married on 12/03/2016

Elizabeth is an amazing photographer. My wedding was outside and it ended up rainy and cold, but you would not know how bad the weather was from the pictures. She captured everything perfectly and each picture was beautiful. Her husband was extremely helpful as well helping set up. They both went above and beyond for us. I would use Elizabeth again and recommend her for any event big or small.

If you are as unsure or stressing about choosing the right photographer to capture every moment look no more! Elizabeth B. an her assistant/husband Ryan are the incredible!! I could go on an on about the things they did outside of the normal photographer scope of work. On top of being excellent at staging people for posed pictures, they also captured the true emotions an excitement of the evening!! Truly amazing people!

Erin · Married on 07/23/2016

Elizabeth was top notch from the very first phone call to the final delivery of my picture drive (which is a special surprise all of its own)! She talked with me about my expectations of the wedding day to make sure we would be a good fit - which of course we were because she's fabulous. Leading up to the wedding day, she sent me reminders and encouragement about the BIG DAY! Which helped while I had all the planning going on.

On the day of, she made sure to get all the items on my wish list and made us feel so special along the way. She even managed to get the things I didn't remember to put on my wish list. For example, the day after my wedding I woke up in tears thinking that I hadn't gotten a picture with my grandpa at all. I had only talked with him briefly at the reception and I didn't ask for any pictures with just me and him. I got my gallery from Elizabeth and she had gotten the one moment of us talking at the wedding - that was the most special thing in the world to me. She got something that I didn't even have to tell her to get!

Every photo has a special meaning to my husband and me and we can't imagine having anyone else with us on that big day.

If you want a photographer that you can rely on and feel confident in - Elizabeth is your only choice!

Shelbi · Married on 06/24/2016

We LOVED Elizabeth so much! We booked her for our engagement shoot and she was so kind, patient, & didn't blink an eye when I told her how picky I was w/ photos! She was so great! We then booked her for our wedding & our baby's gender reveal pictures! We had a blast w/ her! Cannot wait to work w/ her again!!!!!!!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

I absolutely LOVE Elizabeth's photos!! She's professional and super sweet. She made us feel so comfortable during our Engagement Photo Session and then was ABSOLUTELY amazing for our entire wedding. She captured all the little details beautifully and the emotions from us and our guests. I knew I could relax and that she would take care of everything and make sure that we had the photos that we were looking for. Not only did she capture stunning everything we wanted, but she also hand-delivered the digital copies to us in a very unique and special way (but i’ll keep that a secret) within a month after our wedding!!! I’ve heard so many horror stories from other friends and family members that didn’t get their wedding photos until months (like 3-6 months) after the wedding and that’s just not the case with Elizabeth. She’s great and can’t wait to do my family and eventually maternity photos with her ;) Elizabeth, thank you so much for documenting this special time in our lives! I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth B Photography to any bride. You won't be disappointed!

Lauren · Married on 01/30/2015

Elizabeth is amazing. Not only is she the sweetest person ever, she's completely dedicated to her craft. She has been taking pictures for me since the beginning. I have trusted her with baby photos, family photos, engagement session and my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! If that wasn't enough, she personalizes everything and makes you feel so special. She is one in a million.

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

Elizabeth is amazing. Very responsive, she is working for you. Very talented! Has a great eye, there were shots that I knew I wanted and they turned out beautifully! But, it was the ones that she did candidly that were a wonderful surprise and the shots I did not even think about that floored me, so beautiful! I did not have to worry at all about my photos, it was such a blessing. She will do your day justice :)

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/30/2008

Elizabeth is very responsive and helpful. She has very reasonably priced packages and add ons.