Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Marnie
    Marnie R. Married on 02/05/2022

Picture perfect

So when I say me and the husband are awkward photo takers … that is no lie ! Hahaha Elizabeth did such a great job in making us both feel comfortable and she captured some of my new favorite memories. I can’t thank her enough for insuring I have these beautiful moments in life forever ! Highly recommend!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa M. Married on 12/28/2021

Beyond wonderful 🔆

Working with Elizabeth B Photography was one of the easiest vendors to work with. She was Flexible, Profesional and very Experienced. She was a value add throughout the process. Some vendors can be difficult or even feel they know better then you do what you want. Not the case here. She takes your vision and documents your wedding in a magical way that really captures the moment and keeps it alive forever. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hire Elizabeth B Photography and check that off your list. You won’t regret it! ♥️
    Reagan Married on 10/10/2021

Great Experience

We hired Elizabeth to take our engagement photos. She was responsive and worked with our schedule to find a time for our session. She had great suggestions for locations and helped us to feel more comfortable while we were having our photos taken. The turnaround time was great and we were so happy with the final product! The pictures turned out beautifully and her prices were reasonable. We would highly recommend Elizabeth!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 10/02/2021

Most wonderful photographer for our wedding day.

I cannot say enough good things about Elizabeth. She was so nice and friendly when I first met her. Her knowledge of photography and camera skills really stood out on our wedding day. She knew exactly where to guide me and my husband in photos. She was able to direct and capture wonderful photos of our wedding party, couple shots, and fun reception snaps. Because of her I had one less thing to stress about on my day and love all the memories we have in photos.
    If you want someone who will truly make your wedding day amazing, pick Elizabeth.
    Sandra R. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful experience, absolutely beautiful photos!!!

I am so glad we found Elizabeth to be our daughter's wedding photographer! We couldn't be happier and highly recommend her!! The pictures are so lovely with great composition, beautiful lighting, and very romantic photos of the bride and groom! In fact, I was so impressed with the wedding photos that we hired Elizabeth again to be the photographer at my retirement luncheon. She is an artist!! In addition to beautiful photos, Elizabeth is very quick in providing the online photo album - so you won't need to wait long at all to see her beautiful work.
    Vanessa S. Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing!!!

Elizabeth is an amazing photographer. From the first conversation till when we received our wedding album she had open lines of communication. She made sure that the small details of my wedding were captured. Definitely would recommend her.
    Melanie B. Married on 05/15/2021

Elizabeth was a pleasure to work with!

Loved working with Elizabeth! And her pictures from my daughters wedding are amazing! She reached out to me prior to wedding asking about any extra shots we wanted (in addition to her list she provided) to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted. I can’t wait to work with her again at a “mini session”!!!
    Cloa L. Married on 04/17/2021

The best photographer!!

Elizabeth was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable with taking photos and was so professional. We are in love with each and every photo she took!
    Lindsey J. Married on 04/10/2021

The Thompson Wedding

We can't say enough about our photographer Elizabeth. She was so easy to work with, did everything she said she would and made sure that all our requests were met. The entire process was 5 stars from discussing pricing to capturing "us" in every photo to creating our photo album. Oh that photo album!
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 04/10/2021

Kendrick Wedding April 2021

Elizabeth is my go to photographer for every event, & basically family at this point. I was lucky enough to meet Miss Elizabeth when looking for a photographer for my nursing school graduation photos, & she is the only person I trust to take my photos ever since. From family portraits, to engagement photos, bridal portraits, & finally our wedding photos - Elizabeth’s work is perfection. My now husband was not a fan of having his photos taken, but Elizabeth has a way of making you feel so comfortable in front of the camera - he is happy to work with her. We had to postpone our original April 2020 wedding due to Covid one month out, & Elizabeth rescheduled with us as well with no hesitation. On the day of our Wedding, Elizabeth ensured I had every photo taken that I wanted, & then some. Our Wedding Album turned out incredible, & we’ve received so many compliments. If you need a photographer for any event, please do yourself a favor & hire Elizabeth. You will be so happy you did!
    Diana A. Married on 03/13/2021

Excellent!!!!!

I was completely blown away by Elizabeth services for my daughter’s wedding. She and her assistant were so helpful and took the lead for us so that we could focus on enjoying the day. It was hard finding someone in such short notice as we were planning a wedding in three months. We were very appreciative of her flexibility when we were coming up with a package that suited us. I highly recommend Elizabeth for any special events. She’s very professional and works diligently to exceed your expectations. My daughters wedding photos were beautiful and she captured every special moment. I loved the personalized packaging of the digital USB she gave us upon delivery of the photos.

Allison R. Married on 02/11/2021

Bride from Ella's Garden 2021

Elizabeth was such a joy to work with! She was very attentive to our needs and was prompt to respond to any questions or requests. I am so impressed by her timeliness on editing and sending pictures back, as we had our photos (600 of them!) back in less than 3 weeks. I highly recommend her services and could not be happier with my choice to select her for my dream wedding!🥰
    Jessica B. Married on 11/14/2020

Outstanding!

Elizabeth is amazing!! She was such a pleasure to work with - very professional, very quick to respond, very nice and sweet, easily-going and calm (even when I was stressed). She captured all of the important moments and shots I wanted and the essence of the whole experience. I wanted someone whose style was natural, light, and beautiful and that's what she delivered. We got the photos a month after our wedding in a beautiful box and personalized USB. She really puts in the effort to make it so special. We also did engagement shots with her and she made that so easy as well. All of the photos came out beautiful and she was worth every penny. I am just so happy that I found someone to work with who made it all so easy and delivered exactly what I wanted and now I have these memories forever.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 11/01/2020

We LOVE our picture gallery

Elizabeth was amazing! She was so great about making sure we got all the shots of family that we wanted. She was so creative and so patient with our lucrative wedding day. I am not very comfortable with poses but Elizabeth made me feel beautiful and suggested what I could do. When the heat was getting to us she didn't let it phase her and she got all our shots and more. We are in love with our gallery! We definitely recommend Elizabeth!
    Natalie Married on 10/10/2020

Best photographer ever!!

Elizabeth B Photography is the best! Elizabeth is one of the nicest and coolest people I’ve ever met and she has such a calm and collected demeanor that really puts you at ease when you’re in front of the camera. She knows the most flattering poses to set you in and has such a creative eye to capture the perfect shot with every snap of the camera. The quality of the photos are honestly the best I’ve ever seen. Her lighting and editing style is exactly what we were looking for — natural, clean, and crisp. We used Elizabeth B Photography for our engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and our wedding ceremony and reception and the investment was SO worth it! When looking for a wedding photographer you definitely get what you pay for and choosing Elizabeth B Photography was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding because now we get to keep all these beautiful and perfectly captured photos forever! Just one look at anything in her portfolio and your decision to book Elizabeth will be so easy. Make sure to ask about her photography packages which are such a great deal. I recommend Elizabeth B Photography to everyone I know that’s getting married and even to those in search of a family photographer, she does it all and she’s amazing at it!
    Mimi T. Married on 10/03/2020

She is the best!!!

She is an award winning photographer and it’s obvious why. Elizabeth was extremely professional, dependable, and knows how to get the most natural shots, even under pressure or when people feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. She is known for her creativity and getting the pictures that you dream of. Booking Elizabeth should be the easiest decision you have for your wedding!
    Diana Married on 05/16/2020

Over the top perfect 🤩 🥰

I’m so happy we chose Elizabeth to capture my in-laws renewal of vows. From the first interview to the end of the ceremony she was a professional yet caring person. She ensure all special moments were captured. Elizabeth is very responsive and was always available to answer any and all questions, concerns we had. She is a top notch professional. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking to capture special memories. We appreciate you and are thankful we chose you for this special occasion.
    Erin W. Married on 04/10/2020

Would use Elizabeth again for any of my photography needs.

Elizabeth was so wonderful to work with! From our first call, she was so attentive to all detail and wanted to make sure she was able to capture every shot I was wanting. On the day of, she immediately made everyone feel so comfortable from behind the camera and I couldn’t be happier with how the pictures turned out. She got me the pictures back quickly and has been so responsive with any questions. If you are in need of a wedding photographer, I would definitely recommend her!
    Payal Married on 03/25/2020
    Elizabeth is a great choice to capture your special moments. I used her to take pictures at a wine festival I was holding at my bar. She was so friendly and captured some great moments of my staff and customers. I have already hired her to take my sister's pregnancy photos as well as my future niece's newborn pictures. Her quality is consistent, and she has an eye for beauty! In the future when I find my forever, I will definitely have Elizabeth capture my moments!
    Alice S. Married on 03/14/2020

Personable and Professional Photogtrapher

Elizabeth made our experience memorable and enjoyable. Everyone loved all of the pictures - engagement, bridal, and day of. Her posed pictures were breathtaking and she also captured fun candid moments. I am very picky and OCD. I gave her a list of every posed photo I wanted taken after the ceremony, and shots for the reception. She got all of them and captured additional moments that I hadn't thought of.
  • Jazzmine
    Jazzmine Married on 01/25/2020

Would recommend!!

Elizabeth did an amazing job! Our wedding day timeline was thrown off, but she still made sure to capture the essential shots that we wanted! We were absolutely blown away by the quality of our pictures!
    Emma Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, Elegant, Easy

Elizabeth produces amazing and timely photos! She captured our family, engagement and wedding photos! All I described to her was the desire for the "look" to be light and airy - she made that happen on a cloudy day!

As a post-baby body, I was really camera shy and worried my facial expression(s) would show it. Elizabeth navigated my insecurities and not only did the final product surpass any expectation but I genuinely felt pre-baby during the shoot.

Something that I sincerely appreciated about working with Elizabeth was that she sent us two photos within a week of our wedding so that I could get started on printing our Thank-You cards, and that was such a kind thing to do considering our wedding was peak-season. That gesture proves that she is in this for her clients.

I consider myself so lucky to have found her advertisement online and would recommend her to everyone! She is so thoughtful and made all the photo-shoots stress free. It honestly felt like a friend was taking our photos in the sense that she took all of the stress and "does my hair look OK" worry away and was honest in guiding us to look our best and get the most flattering angles.

5/5 stars simply isn't enough!
    Juanita D. Married on 09/17/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Elizabeth was a joy to work with and her eye for taking just the right picture is remarkable. She captured so many spontaneous moments of us and our guests that will be treasured forever. She is very easy going, but stays on point to provide an extremely professional product.
    Emily Married on 08/31/2019

Elizabeth captures those magical moments!

Elizabeth is amazing to work with! From our first conversation I just knew she was our photographer! She is so sweet, responsive, creative and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is really able to capture all of those details and magical moments that we will be able to cherish forever. We love our engagement photos, my bridal photos and cannot wait to see all of the wedding photos! We will definitely be booking with Elizabeth for all of our future photo sessions too!
  • Anna
    Anna W. Married on 06/28/2019

Phenomenal

Elizabeth did a phenomenal job taking our pictures for both the engagement shoot and the wedding! She got so many great shots that we will cherish forever. And it was truly a pleasure working with her!