51 Reviews for Elite's Flowers

Aisle Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
49 Elite's Flowers Reviews

I LOVED my flowers from Elite Flowers! My wedding was a destination wedding and Cecilia made the process so easy for me, especially because I wasn't there to meet her or see anything prior to my day. I was able to send her inspirational photos of what I was envisioning and she nailed it! I received so many compliments in regards to the flowers and decor! She did an amazing job and would use her for all my events if I lived in Miami! Thank you so much Cecilia!!

Profile Picture Casey, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Elite’s Flowers was so helpful during my preparation to walk down the isle. Cecilia was flexible and responded to my many calls and text messages, even after business hours! She alleviated all of my worries and doubts. My budget was tight, and she had several ideas to help! There wasn’t a hitch on my wedding day! If you have read this far and still are not sure about your choice to use this vendor- STOP the doubts! I’m telling you, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

The flowers were beautiful and the price was perfect. Cecilia was wonderful to work with and was able to make adjustments until the final days. She really helped me save money by using my centerpieces to decorate the church and then transport them to the venue. I would certaintly use her again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My wedding was beautiful thanks to Cecilia, Elites flowers did a great job

Profile Picture maria, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cecilia was amazing! I had a themed wedding, and she was more excited than I was and had a ton of ideas for me. She never pressured me into doing something she liked that I didn't. She met with us multiple times and was just all around cheery and excited every minute we met. When the price was a little steep for me, she showed me ways we could reduce the cost. I had an incredible event and everyone was talking about the centerpieces and the altar! She's a creative genius and if I have a future event (hopefully, no second wedding!), I will definitely be calling her. Thanks, Cecilia!

Profile Picture Karissa, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Event Design, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Cecilia is the best l, she sat with patience to listen to our requests. She worked with us, and explained every single detail, the arrangements were exactly as I expected them, beautiful. Flowers had great quality it's been 5 days since the wedding and they are still alive. My husband is very picky and Cecilia showed what he wanted on her work. The flowers looked great. I will difinetly recommend her.

Profile Picture Linet, 1/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Event Design

Cecilia, the owner is charismatic, professional, and very attentive to details. Her price is fair and cheep for the service and look that she provides. She works around your budget, show you pictures and allow you to choose from the beautiful ornaments that she has. She is very accommodating to make you happy. My reception room was a dream come true, elegant, beautiful, and classics. She has skills for details. My guests never stop complimented me how perfect and amazing the room looks. She uses real, fresh, and beautiful flowers. She drove to the church with all the parties’ flowers. I was blown away by the service that I received and how elegant the room looks. She added more decorations without changing a penny more. I recommend everyone to Elites Flowers. You will receive high class service for your money. She made my wedding a dream come true. From my husband and I, thank you Cecilia and many kisses.

Profile Picture Laurence , 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cecelia was really great to work with. She was like a friend helping plan our wedding. From the start she went out of her way to do things exactly to our taste and considering our budget to make everything beautiful.

Profile Picture Hilda, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are from Dallas and had our wedding in Miami. We contacted Elite Flowers by phone, and got everything set up. Everything was just perfect. Quality flowers, beautiful arrangements, Cecile (the owner) very very responsive and professional, overall a fantastic experience at a great price!

Profile Picture Diana, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding reception was a dream come true. I told her what I wanted and she created what I was looking for and more. She was very kind, patient and welcoming. The price was also great as well. I couldn't have asked for anything better then what I received.

Photo for Elite's Flowers Review - I loved everything
Profile Picture Danielle, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much for your help!! you are amazing!! I loved all my flower decoration!!

Profile Picture naylu, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Thank you Cecilia for making my wedding day special. The decors took my breath away. Thank you for being patient and understanding.
Love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Profile Picture Reginalde, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I loved working with Cecilia , her communication and details was great if I was a Florida resident I would use her for every event I planned. Thank you decorating those ugly trees , you made my day :)

Profile Picture Deanna , 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cecilia Fiad did a wonderful job with our flowers for our wedding which was held on 8/25/17. The colors, arrangements, and her prices were absolutely great. Cecilia is very professional and was prompt for my occasion. I would definantly recommend her services. I really appreciate her and her talent!!

Profile Picture Taushi, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had one meeting with Flowers Elite, reviewed with them what I liked and what I had in mind. I was pleasantly surprised on my wedding day when I saw what they put together. I loved how they tied in all the colors together! The flowers were beyond beautiful and the smelled amazing! Exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Excelent professional, great advice, always available and great job deliver. I fully recommend, I trust her and I was very placed with her job

Profile Picture Yael y Moises, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

EXCELLENT service provided!! Cecilia made the experience of a destination wedding Beautiful and elegant, and forfilled every request. I highly recommend Elites flowers for professional services, and the AMAZING attention to detail.

Profile Picture Ayisha, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic! Wonderful work and itgw wedding flowers came out better than the pictures she presented. Cecitwas attentive from beginning to end

Profile Picture Inae , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Elite's Flowers arrangements for our daughter's wedding were magnificent! The flowers were extremely fresh, and the table arrangement, bouquets, wedding arch, and wedding party table arrangements were what we had discussed during the planning process. With a few extra flowers, she even decorated the cake and made a couple of small arrangements for the restrooms which added a nice touch. We received many compliments from guests and family members about the beautiful flowers. Cecilia has a deep knowledge of flowers, is extremely creative, and made valuable suggestions in the planning process. The flowers were more beautiful than we'd even imagined. Elite's was punctual with all of our planning meetings, as well as the wedding day itself. Cecilia was able to bring our vision to fruition and went far beyond excellence with the flower arrangements for our daughter's wedding. We give Elite's Flowers 100%!

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Elite Flowers is wonderful! Cecilia really designs the most amazingly beautiful flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces stunning. She goes above and beyond a regular florist and she is a true artist. The prices are way better than any of her competition and she does an AMAZING job. Cecilia knows what she's doing and she's good at it, no question about that. We would absolutely use her service again! WONDERFUL! I LOVE HER WORK.

Profile Picture Millie, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wow!! Flowers were amazingly beautiful. Elite Flowers exceeded our expectations. We were very very pleased.

Profile Picture eartha, 4/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Stop looking for a florist. Cecilia from Elite’s Flowers is your florist. Cecilia Fiad is knowledgeable, personable, and consultative. She understood exactly what my vision was and added her personal touches to make that vision a reality. My flowers were gorgeous!!! I would highly recommend Elite’s Flowers.

Profile Picture Zadia, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Cecilia did an amazing job, the flowers were better than I could have expected and everyone loved the arch. She even got everything put together outside amidst rain and very windy weather. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a wonderful experience with Elites Flowers. From the moment I met Cecilia in February I knew she was professional and dedicated. I was very impressed with how all the flowers come out on my wedding day. From the beautiful bouquets to the center pieces. I was even surprised with arrangements and floral decorations she incorporated as extra for areas of my reception that needed an extra touch. Overall I am very pleased and satisfied with Elites. Definitely recommend without hesitation!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews