Elite's Flowers Reviews

53 Reviews for Elite's Flowers

53 Elite's Flowers Reviews
  • D'Sashia

D'Sashia · Married on 09/30/2018

Cecelia was absolutely phenomenal! Everything from our consultation to the beautiful display of her floral arrangements. We did most of our communicating through email and text messaging but she did not miss a beat. Very professional and she’s super sweet. I can never thank her enough for adding to such a memorable moment in our lives.

• I

Ivonne · Married on 09/12/2018

Cecilia was fantastic. My flowers came out better than what I imagined; my family thought I blew my budget with the flowers because of how good they looked and once I said how much I spent they were in shock. She took the time to make recommendations to make the arrangements affordable without losing the quality. Also, she was able to work with me, with my timeline, and even included a couple of clauses to the contract for my protection. I fully trust her and I will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

OMG Ivonne....thanks so much for this words.... I really appreciate it. Your event was very special not just for you, also for me. Thanks so much!!!

Casey · Married on 07/28/2018

I LOVED my flowers from Elite Flowers! My wedding was a destination wedding and Cecilia made the process so easy for me, especially because I wasn't there to meet her or see anything prior to my day. I was able to send her inspirational photos of what I was envisioning and she nailed it! I received so many compliments in regards to the flowers and decor! She did an amazing job and would use her for all my events if I lived in Miami! Thank you so much Cecilia!!

Natasha · Married on 06/09/2018

Elite’s Flowers was so helpful during my preparation to walk down the isle. Cecilia was flexible and responded to my many calls and text messages, even after business hours! She alleviated all of my worries and doubts. My budget was tight, and she had several ideas to help! There wasn’t a hitch on my wedding day! If you have read this far and still are not sure about your choice to use this vendor- STOP the doubts! I’m telling you, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Natasha and Paul!!!! We worked together during the whole process, and when that happens, the results ALWAYS are excellent! You allowed me to bring my ideas on your emergents and circumstancials problems. Thanks and I wish the best for you and Paul.

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

The flowers were beautiful and the price was perfect. Cecilia was wonderful to work with and was able to make adjustments until the final days. She really helped me save money by using my centerpieces to decorate the church and then transport them to the venue. I would certaintly use her again!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Kelly! My goal is to make happy my clients during the whole process. I feel blessed when a bride chooses me for this important moment on their life. Thanks!

maria · Married on 05/20/2018

My wedding was beautiful thanks to Cecilia, Elites flowers did a great job

Elite's Flowers 1

Karissa · Married on 02/03/2018

Cecilia was amazing! I had a themed wedding, and she was more excited than I was and had a ton of ideas for me. She never pressured me into doing something she liked that I didn't. She met with us multiple times and was just all around cheery and excited every minute we met. When the price was a little steep for me, she showed me ways we could reduce the cost. I had an incredible event and everyone was talking about the centerpieces and the altar! She's a creative genius and if I have a future event (hopefully, no second wedding!), I will definitely be calling her. Thanks, Cecilia!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

OMG!!!! Thanks so much for these words...I feel very emotional about it.... I just love what I do and and I enjoy when the clients let me play with their ideas. You are amazing persons, I felt so "welcomed " with my ideas that it is impossible to measure the gratitude that I had by working for and with you. Thanks!!!!!

Linet · Married on 01/13/2018

Cecilia is the best l, she sat with patience to listen to our requests. She worked with us, and explained every single detail, the arrangements were exactly as I expected them, beautiful. Flowers had great quality it's been 5 days since the wedding and they are still alive. My husband is very picky and Cecilia showed what he wanted on her work. The flowers looked great. I will difinetly recommend her.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Linet and Alex!!!! I have to admit that we laughed enough for the rest of our year! This was a "color chasing experience", and, yes, sometimes I have to "chase" colors in order to make happy my clients. My best wishes for all your family. Thanks!

Laurence · Married on 01/12/2018

Cecilia, the owner is charismatic, professional, and very attentive to details. Her price is fair and cheep for the service and look that she provides. She works around your budget, show you pictures and allow you to choose from the beautiful ornaments that she has. She is very accommodating to make you happy. My reception room was a dream come true, elegant, beautiful, and classics. She has skills for details. My guests never stop complimented me how perfect and amazing the room looks. She uses real, fresh, and beautiful flowers. She drove to the church with all the parties’ flowers. I was blown away by the service that I received and how elegant the room looks. She added more decorations without changing a penny more. I recommend everyone to Elites Flowers. You will receive high class service for your money. She made my wedding a dream come true. From my husband and I, thank you Cecilia and many kisses.

Hilda · Married on 01/06/2018

Cecelia was really great to work with. She was like a friend helping plan our wedding. From the start she went out of her way to do things exactly to our taste and considering our budget to make everything beautiful.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

The pleasure working together, was totally mine. We built together all the designs, I enjoyed a lot! Thanks!!!!

Diana · Married on 01/05/2018

We are from Dallas and had our wedding in Miami. We contacted Elite Flowers by phone, and got everything set up. Everything was just perfect. Quality flowers, beautiful arrangements, Cecile (the owner) very very responsive and professional, overall a fantastic experience at a great price!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Diana and Pablo, I enjoyed working for you, I felt immediately connected with you. As you said, we were working all process over the phone, but the day I met you in person, we hugged each other as we met loooong time ago. You were stunning on your wedding! It is a gift from God having the chance to meet persons on these special moments, but it is sad to watch them go away.... The best is still to come, be happy and share happiness. Thanks!!!!!

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2017

My wedding reception was a dream come true. I told her what I wanted and she created what I was looking for and more. She was very kind, patient and welcoming. The price was also great as well. I couldn't have asked for anything better then what I received.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Elite's Flowers 2

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much for your nice words and thanks so much for adding this picture!!!! It was easy working for you, you always were open minded and knew what you wanted. You are a great person, I wish the best for you. Thanks!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

naylu · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for your help!! you are amazing!! I loved all my flower decoration!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Elite's Flowers 3

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks to you Naylú! For me, a huge honor be part on your events every time someone from your family request for my services. This is the third wedding I’m working with your family!!! Thanks to you and your, now, husband!!!!! I wish the best!!!!

Reginalde · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you Cecilia for making my wedding day special. The decors took my breath away. Thank you for being patient and understanding.
    Love you ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Deanna · Married on 08/30/2017

I loved working with Cecilia , her communication and details was great if I was a Florida resident I would use her for every event I planned. Thank you decorating those ugly trees , you made my day :)

Taushi · Married on 08/25/2017

Cecilia Fiad did a wonderful job with our flowers for our wedding which was held on 8/25/17. The colors, arrangements, and her prices were absolutely great. Cecilia is very professional and was prompt for my occasion. I would definantly recommend her services. I really appreciate her and her talent!!

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2017

I had one meeting with Flowers Elite, reviewed with them what I liked and what I had in mind. I was pleasantly surprised on my wedding day when I saw what they put together. I loved how they tied in all the colors together! The flowers were beyond beautiful and the smelled amazing! Exactly what I wanted!

• Y

Yael y Moises · Married on 07/09/2017

Excelent professional, great advice, always available and great job deliver. I fully recommend, I trust her and I was very placed with her job

Ayisha · Married on 07/07/2017

EXCELLENT service provided!! Cecilia made the experience of a destination wedding Beautiful and elegant, and forfilled every request. I highly recommend Elites flowers for professional services, and the AMAZING attention to detail.

• I

Inae · Married on 06/17/2017

Fantastic! Wonderful work and itgw wedding flowers came out better than the pictures she presented. Cecitwas attentive from beginning to end

Cristina · Married on 06/17/2017

Elite's Flowers arrangements for our daughter's wedding were magnificent! The flowers were extremely fresh, and the table arrangement, bouquets, wedding arch, and wedding party table arrangements were what we had discussed during the planning process. With a few extra flowers, she even decorated the cake and made a couple of small arrangements for the restrooms which added a nice touch. We received many compliments from guests and family members about the beautiful flowers. Cecilia has a deep knowledge of flowers, is extremely creative, and made valuable suggestions in the planning process. The flowers were more beautiful than we'd even imagined. Elite's was punctual with all of our planning meetings, as well as the wedding day itself. Cecilia was able to bring our vision to fruition and went far beyond excellence with the flower arrangements for our daughter's wedding. We give Elite's Flowers 100%!

Millie · Married on 06/04/2017

Elite Flowers is wonderful! Cecilia really designs the most amazingly beautiful flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces stunning. She goes above and beyond a regular florist and she is a true artist. The prices are way better than any of her competition and she does an AMAZING job. Cecilia knows what she's doing and she's good at it, no question about that. We would absolutely use her service again! WONDERFUL! I LOVE HER WORK.

eartha · Married on 04/02/2017

Wow!! Flowers were amazingly beautiful. Elite Flowers exceeded our expectations. We were very very pleased.

• Z

Zadia · Married on 03/25/2017

Stop looking for a florist. Cecilia from Elite’s Flowers is your florist. Cecilia Fiad is knowledgeable, personable, and consultative. She understood exactly what my vision was and added her personal touches to make that vision a reality. My flowers were gorgeous!!! I would highly recommend Elite’s Flowers.