Elite's Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Rachel A. Married on 06/26/2021

Cecilia was amazing she was very easy to work with. The job that she did with the arrangement was amazing.

Cecelia was great and was very professional. I loved her work I was not disappointed but was very pleased with everything that she did. Thank you for making our day special.
    Ali Married on 02/02/2021

Wedding decorations

Amazing vendor. Well recommended. Everything was more beautiful than expected. Cecilia executed the ideas from my mind in a very precise and detailed way with very reasonable and affordable prices.
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 07/02/2020

Beautiful flowers and excellent work

Cecilia is a great person to work with. She helped me over the phone, worked with my ideas based on our colors, styles and budget. Excellent flowers and service for my wedding. She was prompt and on-time with delivery.
    Adam A. Married on 02/08/2020

So far very pleasant experience

Really enjoying working with Cecilia
    She really enjoys her job
  • F
    Felecia B. Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding Flowers

Cecilia is phenomenal! I found her on wedding wire and expressed to her what I like and she made my wedding a dream!! Being a out of state bride, she went above and beyond to make my day beautiful! She responded to every call and text promptly. Everyone loved the flowers and the centerpieces were amazing! Thank you Cecilia!! ❤️
  • Jalissa
    Jalissa D. Married on 10/11/2019

Incredible

Cecilia Fiad is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful and fulfilled my every need from booking to my wedding day. The floral arrangements were outstanding and the price was just right. Without Cecilia my wedding wouldn’t have been as enchanting as it was. Her floral arrangements made my wedding day absolutely phenomenal. I will most definitely be using this shop for all of my future events and recommending to everyone who needs a florist. Thank you Elites Flowers!
    Daria Married on 08/31/2019

Gorgeous flowers! Cecilia is the best!

Cecilia of Elite's flowers did the flower arrangements for our wedding. I spoke with several other vendors before choosing to go with Cecilia and I'm so glad that I did! She was very professional, organized and responsive from the beginning and flowers came out amazing. Cecilia was also very knowledgeable and easy to work with and made the process go smoothly. I would recommend Cecilia of Elite's Flower's to anyone looking for a wedding or special event.
    Shanya C. Married on 07/27/2019

The Sims Way

Cecelia made my wedding amazing with the beautiful flower bouquets/ boutonnières and hand corsage she made with her team. She was very polite, patient and understanding through the entire process leading up to my wedding. I would definitely recommend her, and book her again for service. Thank you so much Cecelia you are awesome.
    Sims - July 2019
  • Y
    Yolanda M. Married on 07/24/2019

This vendor lived up to all our expectations.

We provided pictures for my daughter's wedding of what we wanted and everything was exactly as the pictures. The arch was absolutely beautiful, the flowers on the tables and all the details were beautiful. I can't say enough about this vendor. She was totally independent and did what she had to do with little guidance which helps when you have people pulling you everywhere. Cecilia, the vendor went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding beautiful. I do a lot of events for my job and will be using her every time we need flowers. I recommend Cecilia for all events where flowers are needed. Flawless!!
  • jenna
    Jenna Married on 07/20/2019

Marshall Wedding

There are no words for the amazing job Elites flowers did for my wedding. I had a beach wedding and I must say everything was beyond my expectations. Elites flowers made my wedding oh, I was very impressed especially since it looks exactly like my Pinterest pictures that I provided on what I wanted, it was better than the pictures. I recommend them for any future events and I will definitely be using them in the future, the owner Cecilia is very kind and very easy to work with and she made my day extra special.
    Asia R. Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely breathtaking flowers!

Loved the flowers, passion and dedication Cecelia has to her craft!
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha L. Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Flowers

Flowers looked great. Everyone in my wedding party loved them.
    Maureen Married on 04/19/2019

I couldn’t be happier

Cecilia at Elite Flowers is the most friendly, attentive and professional florist. Her work is exquisite. We met with her several times before the wedding and each time she took her time and explained how different flowers and greenery work together. Her knowledge and artistic skills made us very comfortable and we knew we would have beautiful flowers on our tables and bouquets for the bridal party. I would definitely recommend Elite Flowers.

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Maureen!!!! These words are like a hug for my heart... I will miss meeting with you!!!!
    Shelby O. Married on 04/06/2019

Incredible!

Cecilia is an absolute marvel! She works wonders for such an affordable price. She was one of our venue’s recommended vendors and her office was a little further away from our house but we gave it a shot and we are so glad we did. She immediately saw my vision and helped bring it to life, she added her own suggestions and was extremely communicative through the entire process. She was always easy to get a hold of and made sure I was happy with the orders as they came up.
    The day of when she presented the floral arrangements, I was just shocked. They were more beautiful than I imagined, she delivered them on time and promptly with no fuss, and set them up beautifully all over the venue.
    She is wonderful and I would recommend her and her shop to anyone!

Elite's Flowers's reply:

OMG Shelby!!!! You made me cried.... The pleasure of working with you was entirely mine. Your vision was always so clear that was impossible to make mistakes.
    Thanks for these words. I’ll post it on all my socials nets!!!!!!!!
    My best wishes for you and your husband.
    Taneisha Married on 11/10/2018

Bride - Wedding was 11/17/18

Cecilia was amazing! Her pricing was the absolute best!! I am so happy I found her shop because I know anyone else would've charged me an arm and a leg for the service that she provided. If you're in need of a florist PLEASE book her! If you are reading this review PLEASE BOOK CECILIA!!! You will not be disappointed, I promise!!

Elite's Flowers's reply:

OMG!!! I’m glad that I saved your legs and arms!!! And, beyond that, I was able to prepare your flowers. I adored your ideas and your colors: I LOVED IT!!!
    Thanks for this chance, thanks for allowed me to be part on so important moment in your life. I wish the best for now and ever.
    Denh Married on 10/21/2018

The owner is super nice and willing to work with you.

I just appreciated the owner. She is awesome and very detailed.
  • D'Sashia
    D'sashia Married on 09/30/2018
    Cecelia was absolutely phenomenal! Everything from our consultation to the beautiful display of her floral arrangements. We did most of our communicating through email and text messaging but she did not miss a beat. Very professional and she’s super sweet. I can never thank her enough for adding to such a memorable moment in our lives.
  • I
    Ivonne Married on 09/12/2018
    Cecilia was fantastic. My flowers came out better than what I imagined; my family thought I blew my budget with the flowers because of how good they looked and once I said how much I spent they were in shock. She took the time to make recommendations to make the arrangements affordable without losing the quality. Also, she was able to work with me, with my timeline, and even included a couple of clauses to the contract for my protection. I fully trust her and I will definitely use her services again.

Elite's Flowers's reply:

OMG Ivonne....thanks so much for this words.... I really appreciate it. Your event was very special not just for you, also for me. Thanks so much!!!
    Casey Married on 07/28/2018
    I LOVED my flowers from Elite Flowers! My wedding was a destination wedding and Cecilia made the process so easy for me, especially because I wasn't there to meet her or see anything prior to my day. I was able to send her inspirational photos of what I was envisioning and she nailed it! I received so many compliments in regards to the flowers and decor! She did an amazing job and would use her for all my events if I lived in Miami! Thank you so much Cecilia!!
    Natasha Married on 06/09/2018
    Elite’s Flowers was so helpful during my preparation to walk down the isle. Cecilia was flexible and responded to my many calls and text messages, even after business hours! She alleviated all of my worries and doubts. My budget was tight, and she had several ideas to help! There wasn’t a hitch on my wedding day! If you have read this far and still are not sure about your choice to use this vendor- STOP the doubts! I’m telling you, you will not regret it!

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Natasha and Paul!!!! We worked together during the whole process, and when that happens, the results ALWAYS are excellent!
    You allowed me to bring my ideas on your emergents and circumstancials problems.
    Thanks and I wish the best for you and Paul.
    Kelly Married on 05/26/2018
    The flowers were beautiful and the price was perfect. Cecilia was wonderful to work with and was able to make adjustments until the final days. She really helped me save money by using my centerpieces to decorate the church and then transport them to the venue. I would certaintly use her again!

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks Kelly! My goal is to make happy my clients during the whole process. I feel blessed when a bride chooses me for this important moment on their life.
    Thanks!
    Maria Married on 05/20/2018
    My wedding was beautiful thanks to Cecilia, Elites flowers did a great job
    Karissa Married on 02/03/2018
    Cecilia was amazing! I had a themed wedding, and she was more excited than I was and had a ton of ideas for me. She never pressured me into doing something she liked that I didn't. She met with us multiple times and was just all around cheery and excited every minute we met. When the price was a little steep for me, she showed me ways we could reduce the cost. I had an incredible event and everyone was talking about the centerpieces and the altar! She's a creative genius and if I have a future event (hopefully, no second wedding!), I will definitely be calling her. Thanks, Cecilia!

Elite's Flowers's reply:

OMG!!!! Thanks so much for these words...I feel very emotional about it....
    I just love what I do and and I enjoy when the clients let me play with their ideas.
    You are amazing persons, I felt so "welcomed " with my ideas that it is impossible to measure the gratitude that I had by working for and with you.
    Thanks!!!!!
    Linet Married on 01/13/2018
    Cecilia is the best l, she sat with patience to listen to our requests. She worked with us, and explained every single detail, the arrangements were exactly as I expected them, beautiful. Flowers had great quality it's been 5 days since the wedding and they are still alive. My husband is very picky and Cecilia showed what he wanted on her work. The flowers looked great. I will difinetly recommend her.

Elite's Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Linet and Alex!!!! I have to admit that we laughed enough for the rest of our year!
    This was a "color chasing experience", and, yes, sometimes I have to "chase" colors in order to make happy my clients. My best wishes for all your family.
    Thanks!
    Laurence Married on 01/12/2018
    Cecilia, the owner is charismatic, professional, and very attentive to details. Her price is fair and cheep for the service and look that she provides. She works around your budget, show you pictures and allow you to choose from the beautiful ornaments that she has. She is very accommodating to make you happy. My reception room was a dream come true, elegant, beautiful, and classics. She has skills for details. My guests never stop complimented me how perfect and amazing the room looks. She uses real, fresh, and beautiful flowers. She drove to the church with all the parties’ flowers. I was blown away by the service that I received and how elegant the room looks. She added more decorations without changing a penny more. I recommend everyone to Elites Flowers. You will receive high class service for your money. She made my wedding a dream come true. From my husband and I, thank you Cecilia and many kisses.