Elite Wedding Decor Reviews

1 User photo

• Anmol
    Anmol J. Married on 12/21/2019

Best Decor Service

Elite wedding decor made the wedding completely stress free. Stephanie was always available and did an amazing job. Thank you elite wedding for making my day special.
    Adrienne L. Married on 10/26/2019

Go with Elite!

Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with and very responsive. Not only did they do an amazing job at making sure our ballroom reception was set up, Elite was much more reasonable than almost everyone else in the Tucson area. I'd definitely recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 06/29/2019

Made my night amazing

My husband and I were a little worried about how everything was going to look. We had an idea in our heads but we were not sure how it was going to look when everything came together. We had talked to Stephanie a few times and we were sure that we had everything we wanted. My husband and I were just hoping that everything looked nice. When we walked into the venue my husband and I were speechless. Stephanie had transformed the venue. She went above and beyond what we had wanted. The pipe and drape she used was so beautiful with the lights behind it. The tables looked amazing and breath taking. The venue would have not been as beautiful as it was without her help. She does amazing work and makes sure that everything looks elegant and pretty. I was super happy with her work and she helped make my day as special as it was.
  • Liberty
    Liberty Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing choice!

Stephanie was the best decision for decorator at my wedding. Not only was she responsive, affordable and helpful, she went above and beyond to put me at ease. She met with me whenever I needed. She made my wedding decore look amazing with very little stress for me. Highly recommend!
    Samantha Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent Job

Elite Wedding Decor is very professional and helpful! Was one of the vendors I didn't have to worry about. They had a time restriction and made sure it was completed prior to cocktail hour. Would recommend this company to everyone! They do BEAUTIFUL work!
    Monique Married on 01/05/2019

Fantastic and Fun

Elite Wedding Decor really made our wedding fun with an awesome photo booth packed with fun props. It is sure to bring out the silly and fun side of you and your guests. Thank you so much for everything! We really enjoyed it and look forward to our memory book of photos.
  • Marirza
    Marirza B. Married on 11/10/2018

Marquez Wedding

Stephenie is professional , reliable and cares about her brides . She pays attention to detail made sure our vision was executed . Can’t thank her enough !!
    “Fabulous job “
  • Myreyha
    Myreyha Married on 11/10/2018

Marquez wedding

Stephanie thank you for making my wedding vision into a true fairytale! It was so beautiful and elegant! I felt like a true princess. You are amazing, the cream of the crop. Thank you for being so amazing through this process and making it so easy and stress free! Also the photo booth was so much fun my guest were obsessed. Thank you again for my dream wedding and being such a amazing wedding decor I can’t wait t work with you again... maybe on the baby shower!
    Myreyha Marquez
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!!!

I want to start off by acknowledging the fact that stephanie Romero was able to make this day for us very special with only two weeks before the party happening. My original decorator cancelled on me last minute, but i was able to find Stephanie and she really pulled my ideas together. She did an amazing job on the backdrop and color themes and all of the centerpieces were very elegant as requested.. she was able to capture my ideas and put them together with something even better than what i imagined.

We already have a bunch of people asking who decorated our party, and i let them know that Stephanie Romero is highly recommended. I will be sending alot of referrals your way. Very professional and creative with her ideas.

Thank you again stephanie for helping us out..
    Kristin P. Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing, beautiful, convenient, punctual and great customer service

They did such an amazing job. My reception looked absolutely beautiful. When it came time at the end of the night, they were right on time to pick everything up which was very convenient. I would highly recommend Elite to anyone who needs linens for any sort of party.
    Ashley Married on 05/26/2018
    Stephanie is awesome! She provided beautiful draping for the head table and DJ table for my daughter's wedding in May. We communicated by email for two months prior to the wedding and she ALWAYS responded the same day. She mailed me samples of the color beforehand and when it wasn't quite right, she promptly purchased draping in the color that we needed. She was willing to do whatever it took to make everything perfect! When we finally met her in person, she was a total sweetheart. Her pricing is a great value too! We can't say enough about what a great job she did and we recommend her wholeheartedly!
    Rachael Married on 03/10/2018
    Stephanie did an amazing job! She always responded so quickly and made sure that my wedding turned out exactly how I wanted it. She made everything so easy because she had all the supplies I wanted and didnt charge an arm and a leg for them. Everyone kept complimenting my venue. Thank you so much Stephanie, I'll def hire you again for any other event!
    Marty Married on 03/03/2018
    Stephanie did a great job bringing our vision to life. She was very professional and affordable.
    Maria Married on 08/26/2017
    Was very pleased, will definitely use again and recommend to others.
    Jessica Married on 04/30/2017
    Stephanie is amazing at what she does, bring pictures of what you have in mind but allow her the flexibility to make the vision unique to you. Trust her, ask her what in her experience would look/work best, she won't steer your wrong!
    Rae Married on 11/26/2016
    I love Elite Wedding Decor is absolutely amazing, very flexible, affordable, responds quickly and does beautiful work! 2 thumbs up and for my next event I would absolutely use again!
    Judy Married on 11/19/2016
    I strongly recommend Elite decor for wedding! I loved how she decorated our reception tables. She is very friendly person to work with! Thank you Stephanie!
    Jessica Married on 11/11/2016
    Stephanie was so on top of things for our wedding. She was professional, very responsive to messages, and very flexible when I changed my mind. Our ceremony and reception decorations looked beautiful and I am so happy that I went with Stephanie for the decor!
    Martha Married on 04/30/2016
    Stephanie was fabulous. She was patient through the process, including multiple changes which required different estimates. The job was completed on time and perfectly. She was there at the end of the night to clean up. We couldn't have done this event without her.
    Stephanie Married on 11/07/2015
    Wow, Stephanie helped make my wedding day stress free and absolutely beautiful. Everyone who attended has commented on how lovely the decor was.
  • User2055575 2+ years ago
    Stephanie was wonderful. She went the extra mile to make my daughter's wedding day truly a day to remember. The décor was outstanding.
  • User2000011 2+ years ago
    Elite Wedding Decor is AMAZING, my wedding decor turned out perfect and Stephanie and her team are a joy to work with throughout the entire process!
  • User2010329 2+ years ago
    Stephanie was very flexible and attentive to our specific needs. Our wedding reception was wonderful!
  • F
    Frank Event on: 12/31/2014
    Stephanie was great to work with. Look forward to doing more business with her in the future.
  • User2009375 Event on: 12/13/2014
    We provided a theme for our event and when we met with Stephanie. She had sample décor and ideas. She is creative, flexible and great to work with. We strongly recommend using her services.