Elite Tents and Events Reviews

9 Reviews for Elite Tents and Events

• Anjela

Anjela Vega · Married on 06/20/2020

Professional and efficient!

My husband and I last minute decided we were having a backyard wedding in 3 weeks! The fact that these guys got everything together in literally no time is amazing!! The crew that delivered our tent and assembled it were so quick and professional! Definitely will be using them again for future events!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Elite Tents and Events's reply:

Thank you for the great words!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!! That means the world to a small business :)
    Sincerely,
    Michelle
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Great to work with

This company delivered on time and excatly what was asked for. I’m very pleased with the service and would recommend them and use them again for any events I have.

Sent on 10/29/2018

chris · Married on 09/29/2018

Great company, very helpful and friendly

Sent on 10/03/2018

k · Married on 10/07/2017

Historic Oakland Wedding

Elite tents was great to work with. They were always responsive to any questions i had. They were able to adjust what i needed quickly and evrything was very transparent. I would refer anyone to use them.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

We rented a 20x40 tent and vet last minutes had to rent 4 tables and 40 chairs too! They dropped everything off Thursday morning and my wedding was Saturday afternoon. They came and picked it all up Monday. The team and office ladies work so well together and with your venue to make sure you get the correct tent setup for your location. I was beyond happy to use them for my May 13 wedding!!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Christina · Married on 07/05/2016

I rented seven high top tables from Elite Tents and Events for my wedding reception. I requested to have them delivered the day before so I could set everything up the day before, and they were happy to do that. They even picked them up the following day. Michelle, Kelsey, and everyone else on staff that was involved did an outstanding job with helping me. They had great service from start to finish and I will use them again.

Sent on 05/29/2017

David · Married on 10/24/2015

We just used Elite this past weekend for our wedding and I can't tell you how amazing they were to work with. We changed things within the last week and they were able to make adjustments to our request at the last minute. We rented a 40X120 tent, lighting, tables, dance floor, heating, etc. and everything looked amazing and was done very professionally. We even modified the placement of the dance floor three days before the event.

Can't says enough about the job that Jeff and his entire team (Tabitha, Michelle, Susanna, and everyone else) did to make our day perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Elite Tents and Events's reply:

Thank you so much David! It was such a pleasure working with you, congratulations!

A huge thanks goes out to the staff at Elite Tents for helping pull together our backyard rustic wedding. They helped us select the perfect sized tent, dance floor and tables. When the weather decided to be breezy and cool their staff came back out the day before to close up the tent walls to ensure our guests were comfortable! Michelle was so helpful in providing tips to help us keep costs under control!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Elite Tents and Events's reply:

Thank You so much for the kind review! We hope to work together in the future!

Alan · Married on 05/26/2017

1.6
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

My wife and I had our wedding at the Historic Oakland venue in Maryland and to use the back event space we were required to work with Elite Tents and Events. Historic Oakland is a beautiful property but we were very disappointed with our experience with Elite Tents and Events. The contract was not clear about what pieces we had to rent from them and what we could use from our outside catering. In the end, we were forced to rent linens from Elite although that wasn't specified in our contract. We rented the two decorative chandeliers and one of them was not functioning on our wedding day which was quite noticeable upon walking into the tent. One of our guests tried to contact their team to troubleshoot the issue on the day of our reception with no success.

I sent several emails and calls with very little response until I finally spoke with the owner about my concerns. The answer we received was, "the chandeliers were functioning when we set them up and we don't know why they weren't working" which is an entirely unsatisfactory answer considering we paid extra for that lighting. We submitted pictures of the lighting concern and requested to be reimbursed for the fee we paid for the chandeliers but they would not refund us.

Historic Oakland would be better served by discontinuing their relationship with Elite Tents and Events and using a different company. We felt as though there was a constant back-and-forth passing of responsibility between the two parties.

Sent on 06/14/2018