Elite Tent Rentals Reviews

36 Reviews for Elite Tent Rentals

• Liz

Liz · Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful!

Pryia and her staff were amazing to work with! All 3,000 questions and concerns I had were responded to and taken care of in a timely manner. Both tents rented were of high quality, along with all other rentals from Elite - chaivari chairs, portable bars, and dance floor. Thank you so much for all of your help!

• Allison

Allison Kuc · Married on 06/06/2020

Great products, easy to work with

I had to rent a few chairs & tables very last minute for a wedding that was changed thanks to Covid-19. They were very accommodating and let us pick up/drop off to save some money. Their products were great and looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/20/2020
  • Lucy

Lucy Kathryn Hagen · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Service

Every person we communicated with at Elite Rental provided excellent customer service. We added and subtracted items over a year's time and even made changes at the last minute. The guys who set everything up were super nice and respectful to our hosts/venue. The quality of the products were great as well. All helped make our day the best ever!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Anna · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to work with and great service

Elite was very easy to work with, they helped me navigate tent and table/chairs setup and were prompt with responses. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Pam Poggi · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Reception Pole Tent

We were very happy with the Grade A pole tent for our daughter's wedding reception in our yard. The resin chairs and tables were all very nice looking and sturdy. It was put up and taken down professionally. We had bad storms the night before and the morning before everyone came. The tent stood up and the tables and chairs didn't move. We couldn't have been happier with how everything looked.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Ecperience!

Pria was wonderful to work with. Everything turned out more beautiful than expected to be.

• Daryl

Daryl Larson · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience

The staff at Elute tent rentals are second to none. Planning a wedding is very stressful. Priya was great. Her knowledge and suggestions were very helpful. I wouldn’t go to anyone but Elite Tent Rentals for an event.

Sent on 12/29/2018

E Nick · Married on 09/15/2018

All Around Professional and Pleasant

Everyone we worked with at Elite Tent Rentals from booking through set up and take down were professional and friendly. A real pleasure and their seats were spotless and looked like new! I would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Dohaney · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful service!

Priya was so great to deal with for our tent rental for our wedding. She was fast with response time as well as clear and knowledgable about the products they offer. Installation was on time and the guys did a great job with set up and break down. I would highly recommend them for an private event in the future. Great job! Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Alex Mickelson · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Customer Service

Elite provided a clear-top tent, tables, and chairs for our outdoor summer wedding. The delivery crew arrived early the day prior to set everything up - I was so thrilled when we drove up and saw our vision coming to life. The team was so easy to work with and quickly replied to my (numerous) e-mails. I would highly recommend for your Door County wedding!

Amanda Gatien · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing service!

We had an outdoor wedding in our backyard. We literally have like 3 inches of dirt. Elite Rentals, came prepared, surveyed our lot before putting the Tent up. They came equipped with the proper tools to get the tent up. The tent was put up 3 days prior, it was the week Green bay was hammered with rain. Priya had someone there daily checking the tent over to make sure it was secure. They did an amazing job, and would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Patty Sherman · Married on 08/03/2018

Elite Tent helps create successful event!

We have worked with Elite for our Festival for 5 years... we couldn’t be happier! Set up crew was awesome! Clean tents on time! Everything without any issues!! Always receive great comments!

Emily Mccann · Married on 07/28/2018

Will work with again and again!

Excellent company, friendly and professional. I was especially impressed with how detailed they were with a fairly unique tent setup. Extra site visits and guidance in selecting the best option for the site. They went above and beyond! I plan to work with Elite Tent Rentals in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for rentals.

Trina · Married on 08/05/2017

Elite Rentals did a great
    Job setting up the tent for my wedding. They also brought down the benches for the ceremony. Out of all the tent tables benches and chairs rentals in Wisconsin they were the best price, quality and service. I highly recommend Elite Rentals.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Kiley · Married on 11/01/2014

The staff at Elite Tents, especially Tony and Matt are top notch! As the event coordinator for a recent large outdoor wedding with many, many moving parts, I could not have asked for a more agreeable tent and rental vendor.

Weather, along with some other unforeseen factors, forced a lengthy delay in the setup of both ceremony and reception tents, as well as all rentals. The staff at Elite didn't think twice at the thought of staying at the event site around the clock to ensure that every detail was perfect. They truly went above and beyond the call of duty.

Aside from actual event setup, Tony was overly accessible to me, the client, and all event vendors for the entirety of the panning process... again, going beyond the scope of his duties.

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Elite and I wouldn't hesitate sending anyone in need of tenting or rentals their way.

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • User4502125 · event on: 09/29/2014

Elite tent rentals put up a tent, tables, chairs, dance floor & lights for our backyard party. They were prompt and efficient. They were easy to communicate with & very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Terry · Married on 09/20/2014

What a great company! We had our daughters wedding in an old barn, and used Elite Tent Rentals for the special occasion. They delivered tables, beautiful mahogany chairs, a dance floor and lighting. The barn was transformed!!! All our concerns and questions were taken care of quickly and we would use Elite Tent again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Elite Tent Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the great feedback Terry - very happy to hear that our products transformed the barn!

Amber · Married on 09/20/2014

Great service and flexibility! Thank you.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Monica · Married on 08/23/2014

Elite Tent Rentals provided excellent service for our daughter's wedding reception in our backyard. They were prompt, courteous, professional, friendly, and dedicated to our family wedding. Due to unexpected circumstances, the wedding venue changed and Elite Tent owners went on a mission to help the bride and groom find another place to have the wedding. They reacted quickly and worked tirelessly to make the day perfect. The tent, tables, chairs, and linens were set exactly where we expected and they were removed the following Monday on schedule, even though it was raining. There were no signs of even having a tent in our backyard, except for the beautiful pictures. We appreciate Elite Tent Rentals efforts to make the day special. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Dean · Married on 07/26/2014

Everything was great! They had the tent set up and torn down in no time at all. Looked awesome! Very professional owners and crew.

If you have any reservations about these guys, DONT! You won't be disappointed! I'll definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/12/2014

Matt and Tony were so wonderful to work with - and so, so different than the other vendors I dealt with. They were honest with me about what they thought I needed - and didn't need. They brainstormed with me about how we could make things most affordable, and most importantly how their rental options could fit into our vision. They sent pictures and reworked their proposal every time I changed my mind, and never made me feel like I was being a pain (even though I'm sure I was). Oh, and did I mention the tent and chairs were beautiful?? They strung lights throughout the tent that lit up the night, and made everything feel like a dream. I would recommend these guys over, and over again! A true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Emily · Married on 08/12/2011

Will work with again and again!

Excellent company, friendly and professional. I was especially impressed with how detailed they were with a fairly unique tent setup. Extra site visits and guidance in selecting the best option for our site. They went above and beyond!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2016

I have worked with Elite the last two years, renting a tent to host events at my home and couldn't be happier with the product delivered and the staff. I found the rental process to be an easy one -- from scheduling the rental to delivery and pickup. Everything that I was promised was provided. Both the office staff and the onsite crew were both polite, helpful and thorough. I would recommend this company to others in the future!

Sent on 01/17/2017
  • User4505001 · event on: 07/27/2014

Tent looked wonderful @ my son's graduation party!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Nichole · Married on 09/13/2014

3.0

They did a wedding for me turned out great! Even set up on a cold windy rainy day! It was pretty affordable compared to other tent rentals too!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Elite Tent Rentals's reply:

Thanks Nicole - yep, that was quite the week of rain and cold leading up to your wedding. Glad everything worked out!