Elite Sounds Entertainment Group Reviews

123 | Kansas City, MO

123 Reviews for Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

123 Elite Sounds Entertainment Group Reviews

Kaitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Our experience with Elite was excellent from the very first interaction - we had a great consultation with Craig, and we felt like he really listened to what we were looking for while also providing expertise we needed. As soon as we booked, we got calendar invitations for all of the big dates we needed to keep track of, which was so helpful. The online planning portal and guest request link also made things easy. Honestly, we were a little nervous about the music part of our wedding because we typically aren't big dancers, but our DJ Francisco was AMAZING. He played a huge variety of music. There was something for everyone - my grandma, our friends, and he even managed to pull out Baby Shark for the little kids. It really felt like he was making decisions on the spot based on the crowd feedback he was getting, and it worked perfectly. I can't say enough positive things about Elite - highly recommend!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys were awesome! They were such a dream to work with! Great with coordinating the events throughout the evening. Mickey was wonderful to work with prior to the wedding and was very attentive to the details. As well as the day of with announcing the activities throughout the evening. The photo booth was a huge hit and the couple working it were great!! Thanks again everyone at Elite Sounds Entertainment Group!

Sydney Jewell · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend

Elite sounds was beyond helpful and easy to work with. Tim was seriously the best DJ and made our whole night amazing!

Ben · Married on 09/08/2018

Honestly I couldn't recommend them more. They were so easy to work with, did such a good job, and were so accommodating to what we requested. Tim was great and getting it set up took no effort. Would recommend them to anyone in need of DJ services- and the photo booth was great too!

Jenna Sparks · Married on 09/01/2018

Look no further- this is the DJ people for you

Mickey was professional, thorough, creative, and has the perfect personality for a fun-loving DJ that is appropriate and entertaining for any occasion. He helped guide me in picking some specific songs for our wedding day/reception; however, ultimately I trusted him in the overall music selection for our reception. He was able to read the audience well and he picked the right music at the right time. He really is the perfect DJ and you would not be disappointed!

Kassie · Married on 08/31/2018

Elite Sounds was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. They made it very easy to plan how the music would flow throughout the evening. Their interactive website was so useful in helping us picks songs for our special day. Thank you so much!

Kailey · Married on 06/23/2018

Elite Sounds Entertainment Group could not have been any better! The communication between the DJ and us was exactly what I needed in order to stay sane throughout the whole planning process. I felt very reassured that everything we wanted was going to run smoothly on our special day, and it did! The DJ was incredible and very involved throughout the night in making sure things went at the times WE wanted them to. We also used their photo booth and I can certainly tell you without a doubt that it was a major hit with the guests! If I ever have another event where I would need a DJ, then I will be giving Elite Sounds a call! If you're looking for a company that clearly knows their stuff, then look no further!!!

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I got married in June and we worked with Elite Sounds for our ceremony and reception and it was an absolutely fantastic experience. We originally met with Craig who runs Elite Sounds and then we worked with DJ Tim Gibson for our actual wedding day. They have an online system to help you organize what you want and need to plan for your wedding which was so incredible helpful- especially since we were planning from afar. You have the opportunity to submit the songs that you absolutely want played, songs you'd like played (if possible), and songs you don't want played. About five weeks before our wedding, we met with DJ Tim Gibson in person and discussed some more details about the wedding and he helped us formulate a timeline for the day. Tim had a ton of helpful suggestions, ideas, and recommendations which were so helpful. A few days before the wedding, we talked on the phone to run through any last minute questions. Then, on the day of the wedding, I (the bride) didn't have to worry about anything because Tim had it all covered. Tim had set up hours ahead of time at our venue. He ran the sound system for our outdoor ceremony. When pictures ran a little long post-ceremony, Tim helped us get back on track with our reception timeline. Tim played music during the cocktail hour and dinner. He recognized when guests were just about done eating so we could move on to cake cutting, first dance, toasts, etc. Then, when it was time to dance, Tim did a phenomenal job at reading the crowd and keeping the party going. I can't tell you how many people came up to me on the dance floor (in the middle of my wedding) to ask how we found such a great DJ- he was honestly just that phenomenal. Everything about them was great!!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

We had a great experience with Elite Sounds. Our first contacts with Craig were great and he was wonderful in providing us advice on how many uplights our reception space might need, etc. Our DJ was Kenny who was a really personable guy who we received countless compliments on throughout the wedding night and for days after! We had a blast dancing and he did a good job of balancing our favorites with general favorites to keep all kinds of guests on the dance floor. We had also rented the Photo Booth which people absolutely loved. I think we will get a copy of the Photo Booth strips to turn into our own special memory of the event. The person who came with Kenny to run the Photo Booth, etc. was also very kind and professional. They have a nice system to choose songs and to communicate to your MC how the events of the night will go.

I was really happy with our decision to go with Elite Sounds. I felt that they were excellent entertainment and that the price was very fair. I would advise anyone getting married to consider and have Elite Sounds as part of their big day.

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

We were so happy to have Elite Sounds for our wedding and Mickey was a fabulous DJ. He gave us real and meaningful suggestions for what he thought would work best, but he also listened to what we wanted. The dance floor was packed the whole night and he did a great job of reading the crowd. Our guests loved the music! We highly recommend Elite Sounds.

Britney · Married on 11/14/2017

We are a wedding venue, but I want to share our experience with Elite with as many couples as I can. After many years of searching for a DJ company to be in-house at our venue, we found Elite to be the most reliable and consistently professional company in Kansas City. For the past three years, we have had them as our in-house entertainment for couples and couldn't be more happy with how they have treated our clients. We enlisted Mickey (one of the Elite DJs) to be the Elite go-to contact for our client's events and he has gone above and beyond to create schedules and add memorable and unique elements in any way he can. Our clients share with us an overwhelming appreciation for his expertise and professionalism in handling the details of music at their event. Elite Sounds has been a wonderful business to work with and I wholeheartedly encourage you to consider them for your event.

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Elite Sounds is amazing! I would recommend them to anyone! We met with Craig first, who was great and very easy to talk to and get along with and then our DJ for the wedding was Tim Gibson. We met a month before the wedding and went over all the details. He is very organized and wrote everything we said down on a word doc. He then communicated with my wedding coordinator and coordinator at our venue to make sure times and everything were correct! We met again one week before the wedding to review the material. Craig and Tim have never been to our venue before, so they actually took the time to go over there, check it out, and make sure their sound system would work OK. We greatly appreciated that! All of our guests were on the dance floor all night! They still talk about how great of a DJ Tim was! He listed to us and played the music we like and asked him to play as well as he took song requests from our friends and family that night. We would definitely hire Elite Sounds for any future events and highly recommend Tim Gibson as your DJ! Thank you SO much Elite Sounds for making our wedding night perfect!!

Elle · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved working with Mickey Beach and Elite Sounds! The team was extremely helpful, flexible and prompt with responses. We had some insane weather during our wedding reception, but Mickey rolled with it and made our day perfect. We're so appreciative of the amazing atmosphere he created and would highly recommend Elite Sounds.

Heidi · Married on 09/30/2017

Our first interaction with Elite Sounds was with the owner Craig. From that meeting we were confident we would be in good hands. He was super down to earth, and we were excited to work with his company. Mickey was our DJ for our wedding reception at River Market Event Place, and he was awesome! From the initial meeting to the final result. When we met with him he really seemed to understand the vibe and kind of event we were throwing, and communicated effectively with us! What a great company, and a great DJ! We were very pleased with the service, as were our wedding guests! Our reception was such a blast, thanks to Elite Sounds.

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2017

We debated getting a dj or using our venues plug in service and our own playlists. As soon as we met with Craig we knew we needed a professional. Every dime spent was beyond worth it. Our dj, Mickey, not only played amazing music all night but he guided the flow of the evening, was the emcee and routinely checked in with us. At our initial meeting Mickey also worked with us to make sure our timeline for the evening made sense and we felt so much relief knowing he'd be on site for the evening. If you're still looking or considering a dj, do it and do it with Elite Sounds.

Brooke · Married on 02/25/2017

Take the time to meet with Craig from Elite Sounds and see what they have to offer! They are an incredible value, have excellent DJs (who really know their stuff) and offer a variety of services from DJ to uplighting to photo booths. No pressure on sales and very flexible on payment. Our DJ really helped moved the night along and keep everything on track, and took a personal interest in our vision and requests for the evening.

Christiana · Married on 01/14/2017

Meeting with Craig settled the decision of our DJ and we were not disappointed. He was so welcoming and is so knowledgeable and relatable. Tim was our DJ and he got everyone on the dance floor right away, and kept them dancing for nearly 3 hours! So much fun and we loved having him help keep us stress-free on our big day. Thanks Tim!

Laura · Married on 06/04/2016

My entire experience with Elite Sounds was fantastic! We were matched up with DJ Ryan and we couldn't be happier! We had a tough crowd to please music wise - my side loves old country and loves to dance, but we didn't want to put his side to sleep. Ryan accepted the challenge with ease and had everyone on the floor! People danced so much their feet hurt the next day - this is definitely a good thing :). Not only will Ryan put on the most amazing mix of music, he is also the nicest man. Very professional and polite.
    This company will not let you down! Thanks again Elite Sounds!

Love,
    Laura & Sean

jane · Married on 05/28/2016

Tim Yach was my DJ and he did a fantastic job! He was able to accommodate all our requests, and kept the party going the whole night. My guests were dancing basically from the first moment we opened up the dance floor, until we had to shut the venue down.

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Mike W. was amazing!!! He was super flexible with anything we wanted, worked with us during the wedding to make sure things were flowing as planned, and never let any time go between songs (which was really important for us). Our ceremony song was a YouTube video, and that was no problem for him to convert it into a song and make it sound great! The music he played was a crowd pleaser and kept everyone of all ages dancing all night! I had several vendors drop the ball and cause chaos at the wedding, and I am SO glad we went with Mike so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Money well spent and one of the best decisions we made!!

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2015

These guys are the BEST! Professional, super talented, and willing to spend time and energy to make the event awesome! I absolutely loved working with ESEG! From beginning to end, they were incredibly easy to work with and made the whole planning process so simple and enjoyable! Mike kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE reception, and sooooo many people commented on how fantastic our DJ was! I was so happy to have these guys on my team! Cant recommend them highly enough!

Tim was our DJ for our wedding. He did a fantastic job! My husband and I are not dancers, but Tim played great music and kept us dancing and having a great time. The dance floor was packed the whole night! We highly recommend Tim and Elite Sounds.

Joanne · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I got married at River Market Event Place, who have a contract with Elite Sounds. Naturally, we met with them and immediately hired them. They have surround sound and lights installed at RMEP, so the sound quality was perfect! We had Ryan as our DJ, and he was great in keeping our evening on schedule. We danced the night away, and it was fantastic!

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Tim was our DJ for our wedding reception and he did an amazing job! We could not have asked for a better DJ! We met with him once before wedding and he really listened to everything we had to say. He had the crowd dancing all night long and was able to incorporate a few slow dances. He checked in with us a couple times throughout the evening and made sure our night went perfectly! He is very professional and we highly recommend Elite Sounds Entertainment for your wedding! You will be happy you choose them!

Amy · Married on 05/02/2015

Elite Sounds Entertainment is by far one of the most professional & fun DJ companies in KC. We had Tim Yach as our DJ & he was absolutely great! He took our song suggestions & turned the reception into the dance party I had hoped we would have. I was a little nervous that people wouldn't dance very much at the wedding but boy was I wrong! The dance floor was packed with people I had never seen dance in my life! Even my now husband, who is usually pretty reluctant to get out on the dance floor, was out there dancing like I'd never seen before. We had so many guests comment on how fun our DJ was. Tim was great to work with throughout the whole process. He was very laid back & easy going while still being organized & professional. He helped the reception run very smoothly & kept things running on time. Tim Yach with Elite Sounds Entertainment is such an easy recommendation to make to other brides who are looking for a DJ who plays great wedding music without all the cliche things about wedding DJs. Thank you Tim for making our wedding reception so fun & working your magic at getting so many people on the dance floor & keeping them there! We had the best time!