Elite Sounds Entertainment Group Reviews

141 | Kansas City, MO

141 Reviews for Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

Sarah Wood · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding!

Mickey was our DJ and did the BEST JOB! We could not have asked for a better and more professional company. They are willing to do anything to make your event special. Mickey kept the dance floor crowded all night until it was time to shut down! You would seriously be wasting your time going with any other company! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Alex

Alex Goldberg · Married on 08/24/2019

Crazy good!

We had Tim from Elite sounds and he killed it. He is crazy experienced and was super easy to talk to! Because of his experience, we could lean on him for some decisions which helped a lot! During the event he was an excellent emcee and kept the dance floor full all night long! I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Meris Barnes · Married on 08/03/2019

Couldn't have been better!!

Nothing but great things to say about Elite Sounds! From start to finish they provided the best entertainment experience we could have asked for. Craig provided all the info we needed on what to expect & helped us decide on which equipment would be needed for our wedding. DJ Tim was a tremendous help in facilitating some of the formalities of the evening like the cake cutting, toasts, first dance, etc. & read the room perfectly & kept our guests dancing all night long. Keenan kept the photobooth going smoothly & was patient & helpful as guests made their way over & Mickey was quick in sending the photobooth photos after the event. Great all around, will recommend to friends & family for their weddings!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 07/28/2019

Outstanding!

My husband and I knew we picked the right company for our wedding entertainment from the first meeting. Craig was professional, nice, and helpful with making decisions for our reception. Martell was the perfect DJ! He had our guests dancing from prelude to last song. We had fun planning with him. He made great song suggestions and matched our vibe. We highly recommend Martell. Keenan was also a great photo booth attendant. Our guests were taking pictures up to the last song, and he made it fun and easy. Elite Sounds will be our go to for any events we have in the future.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Brett · Married on 07/20/2019

Great dj and team!

We used Elite sounds and DJ Tim Gibson for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier. Before we even got to the wedding day we had multiple phone conversations as well as face-face meetings to go over details and plans for the wedding day. This was very helpful. We also used Elite sounds for uplighting and custom monogram which was BEAUTIFUL! Tim and his team even made a custom mix for my husband and his mother for their Mother/son dance...definitely went above and beyond to help! On the actual wedding day Tim G was a great MC, kept the music flowing and the dance floor was filled all night. The monogram and lighting looked great and we couldn't have been happier. Huge shout-out to Tim Gibson, Craig, Mickey and the whole Elite sounds team! Thanks for helping make the day so special!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Team!

The entire team at Elite Sounds was incredibly professional and on top of their game! They made sure that we never had to worry about any little detail which helped us stay calm throughout the planning process. Our DJ, Tim, was essential in ensuring the timeline for the day and making sure we didn't have to worry about the flow of the evening which made it easier for us to enjoy our night! Thank you so much for creating an evening our guests enjoyed and raved about!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kathleen Kinder · Married on 06/07/2019

Recommendation

First, I loved how they scheduled everything way in advance to help keep everything in order, as well as meeting several times to get the details right in case something had changed last minute. Mickey was really amazing. I love how he took the time to really help us with the itinerary for the night to keep the party moving. I also loved that he had some amazing ideas when we had no idea where to start, but also incorporated what I wanted into the night also. I also liked how they had a variety of selections, as well as sound bits to know what the evening was roughly going to sound like. Overall, it was amazing.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Justin

Justin Seals · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ service in Kansas City!

I can't say enough about Elite Sounds and our experience with them! From our first meeting with Craig, they were very professional and you could tell they truly cared about making sure their DJ gave you the best experience possible at your event.

We had DJ Kenny for our wedding reception and from our first meeting with him as well, he was very professional and detail oriented. The day of the reception was no different and he was able to adapt quickly to changes as they arose. Plus, not only was Kenny an amazing DJ but he's also just an overall good guy!

We added on the photo booth offered by Elite Sounds as well. The attendant was very professional and this was a great addition to our reception.

My wife and I would highly recommend Elite Sounds for your event!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Kaylee · Married on 05/24/2019

10/10 would recommend

Mickey was our DJ and he was beyond amazing! He took the time to get to know us and our likes and dislikes. We had so many compliments from our wedding, but the DJ was the most complimented. Would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Anne Tomlinson · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible DJ!

DJ Mike absolutely CRUSHED our reception! The #1 thing I wanted to do was dance. We love hip hop, especially form the early 2000s. We expressed this to Mike and his eyes lit up. It was a match made in heaven! His passion for music and ability to keep the party lit made our reception everything we wanted. He checked in with each of us once to make sure we were still calibrated as the night went on and then executed what we talked about. As we are recapping the wedding with our friends, every one of them said, 'your DJ was awesome!' Thank you so much, Mike!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Marquez · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding DJ

We are so VERY glad we chose Elite Sounds for our wedding. Francisco was our DJ and he was AMAZING! We needed a DJ who was bilingual and he did great! Very easy to work with and everyone loved our music for the wedding. Would choose them over and over again!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Julie Orwick · Married on 03/02/2019

Thumbs up for Kenny

Kenny did a fantastic job keeping everything flowing from the opening speech to the last dance. We heard very positive comments about the music and everybody had a great time. Definitely keep Kenny in mind if you're needing a DJ!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Rolfes · Married on 12/01/2018

Todd Howerton and Elite Sounds are THE BEST

We loved our experience with Elite Sounds and specifically Todd Howerton. We truly cannot say enough great things about our experience with him! Todd absolutely made our wedding day. He was professional, fun and best yet, really felt the crowd and kept the party going all night long! He worked diligently with my husband and I to create an awesome playlist and checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the experience. We HIGHLY reccomend him for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

Best DJ ever!

Elite Sounds is the best! I initially met with Craig who was very helpful going over the different options and getting a feel for what we wanted our reception to be like. I had requested Kenny as our DJ based on a friend’s recommendation and I am so glad I did. Kenny is awesome! He is upbeat, personable and definitely knows what he is doing. He offers suggestions but really lets you guide what you want for your reception. So many people commented on how much they loved the DJ at our wedding. I also was in contact with Mickey about some details for the photo booth, lighting, etc and he was responsive and helpful The prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend Elite Sounds!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend!

Mickey with Elite Sounds was absolutely AMAZING!! The planning meetings before the wedding were very well-organized and I felt confident and prepared for our wedding day. The online planning tool was very helpful, and the guest request link was a lot of fun. Mickey kept the dance floor full all night!! We have received so many compliments about how fun our reception was, and Mickey played a huge part in this. Thank you so much for the great memories to last a lifetime!!

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

All-Night Dance Party

I booked Elite Sounds for my wedding in October at the Guild. I met with Craig at his studio, and he gave me a really clear view of what to expect from any of his DJs. He went over all of the options and extras I could add on. I chose to add the uplighting, as he showed me pictures of what it would look like against brick. The lighting was INCREDIBLE! It was subtle but definitely added to the overall vibe in the room. Craig scheduled two meetings with my DJ, Todd, to review timelines and specifics. Since I lived out of town, Todd reviewed everything with me through email and over the phone. It was super easy, and he made suggestions but still went with my vision. The day of my wedding, Todd was punctual, provided a wireless microphone for my officiant, and kept the party on the dance-floor the entire night! Everyone had major compliments about the music, and complaints about how much their feet hurt the next day from dancing! I highly recommend Todd from Elite Sounds for an all-night dance party!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Justin

Justin Kolenda · Married on 10/12/2018

All we could have asked for and more!

We were impressed with Elite Sounds almost out of the gate when we had our first meeting with Craig (owner). He sat down with us to get details of our wedding and then got to know us as a couple. We met with another DJ after this and even though he was a little cheaper we just felt like would be better taken care of by Elite Sounds. Craig picked Tim Gibson as our DJ for our wedding. We cannot say enough good things about Tim he was the perfect fit for us and made our night truly special! We met with Tim about a month out from the wedding to go over everything and he was on board with all of our ideas and didn't try to talk us out of anything even if it meant more work for him. He also gave us some great suggestions. On our big day he was everything we imagined. All the ceremony music went perfectly and when the reception started he kept us on the dance floor all night playing all of our favorite songs and mixing in others we loved too. Our guests loved him as well. He let our "Ring bearer" go behind his table put on his headphones and play a song and even scratch a little bit. I know that made his night!. We would highly recommend Elite sounds and DJ Tim Gibson to anyone looking for a wedding DJ or DJ for any type of event! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

Our experience with Elite was excellent from the very first interaction - we had a great consultation with Craig, and we felt like he really listened to what we were looking for while also providing expertise we needed. As soon as we booked, we got calendar invitations for all of the big dates we needed to keep track of, which was so helpful. The online planning portal and guest request link also made things easy. Honestly, we were a little nervous about the music part of our wedding because we typically aren't big dancers, but our DJ Francisco was AMAZING. He played a huge variety of music. There was something for everyone - my grandma, our friends, and he even managed to pull out Baby Shark for the little kids. It really felt like he was making decisions on the spot based on the crowd feedback he was getting, and it worked perfectly. I can't say enough positive things about Elite - highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

Very happy!

I was very pleased with the services we received by our DJ, Tim! Our wedding guests seemed to stay on the dance floor the entire reception and everyone was having a great time. And working with Craig was great as well! He made sure to work with us in understanding exactly what kind of package we were purchasing and doing everything he could to ensure we were happy with it all... which we were! I definitely recommend Elite Sounds!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys were awesome! They were such a dream to work with! Great with coordinating the events throughout the evening. Mickey was wonderful to work with prior to the wedding and was very attentive to the details. As well as the day of with announcing the activities throughout the evening. The photo booth was a huge hit and the couple working it were great!! Thanks again everyone at Elite Sounds Entertainment Group!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sydney Jewell · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly Recommend

Elite sounds was beyond helpful and easy to work with. Tim was seriously the best DJ and made our whole night amazing!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Ben · Married on 09/08/2018

Honestly I couldn't recommend them more. They were so easy to work with, did such a good job, and were so accommodating to what we requested. Tim was great and getting it set up took no effort. Would recommend them to anyone in need of DJ services- and the photo booth was great too!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jenna Sparks · Married on 09/01/2018

Look no further- this is the DJ people for you

Mickey was professional, thorough, creative, and has the perfect personality for a fun-loving DJ that is appropriate and entertaining for any occasion. He helped guide me in picking some specific songs for our wedding day/reception; however, ultimately I trusted him in the overall music selection for our reception. He was able to read the audience well and he picked the right music at the right time. He really is the perfect DJ and you would not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kassie · Married on 08/31/2018

Elite Sounds was a pleasure to work with for my wedding. They made it very easy to plan how the music would flow throughout the evening. Their interactive website was so useful in helping us picks songs for our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kailey · Married on 06/23/2018

Elite Sounds Entertainment Group could not have been any better! The communication between the DJ and us was exactly what I needed in order to stay sane throughout the whole planning process. I felt very reassured that everything we wanted was going to run smoothly on our special day, and it did! The DJ was incredible and very involved throughout the night in making sure things went at the times WE wanted them to. We also used their photo booth and I can certainly tell you without a doubt that it was a major hit with the guests! If I ever have another event where I would need a DJ, then I will be giving Elite Sounds a call! If you're looking for a company that clearly knows their stuff, then look no further!!!

Sent on 06/26/2018