80 Reviews for Elite Secrets Beauty Studio

Multi. Stylists (1)
Group Discounts (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Aloha!

Simply put, the team at Elite Secrets Beauty Studio, was the most amazing hair and make-up company we have worked with - to date. From the very first conversation, to the day of our photoshoot, I knew Elite Secrets was the right team for our brand. LaTonya and her team, makes you feel like you've known her/them for years. She's so friendly, personable, fun, and knows her craft. The models hired for our shoot- raved about how she made them feel during their time in the chair. It is extremely important for the models to feel their best -in order to perform at their best in front of the camera. With this, she definitely set the tone for the photoshoot. Much appreciated.

The Elite Secrets team showed up to our private set- EARLY and ready to rock! The energy and talent from this group of women was truly amazing. You can tell they all loved what they do and they were in their element. I specifically requested a fresh, natural look for our models on shoot day, and the Elite Secrets team executed beautifully, without seeing any prior inspiration photos. They brought their A+ game and exceeded my expectations. Much respect.

A special Mahalo and thank you for making our shoot a huge success!

You Rock 5 Stars for Elite Secrets Beauty Studio!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/17/22, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love everything about Elite!

Profile Picture Lashanna, 5/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Getting my makeup done by you was one of the best parts of my special day. You made me feel so at ease and comfortable. You did an amazing job on everyones makeup. It's like you knew what their individual styles were and did it to fit that. I also love how open and social you were. Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Always professional and very knowledgeable about there services !!

Profile Picture Tenease, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was really great working with Elite Secrets Beauty Studio! They did my trail hair & makeup for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. The wedding day hair & makeup turned out really amazing. They helped me calm my nerves while also making sure I looked my best. My hair and makeup looked great the whole day, despite the heat and humidity.

Profile Picture Isha, 5/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Latonya did makeup for my mother and I, and her assistant Tenease did my hair for my wedding. My mother and I looked absolutely radiant because of them! Both Latonya and Tenease listened to what we wanted and delivered. They are both kind and very professional; they arrived early to the venue where I was getting ready, so we could start right after I was able to check-in to my room. Latonya also helped my mom with her hair even though that wasn't a service she had to provide; she is just a kind-hearted person who wanted us to look our best for my wedding. We received so many compliments that night and we would definitely use her again for special events. Latonya is easy to contact and responds very promptly, and has a gorgeous bridal shop as well, if you need a dress or accessories.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Salon, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Tonya and her team provided make-up for myself, my maid of honor, and my mother. I couldn’t have been happier with the results! I felt beautiful and everyone else was equally satisfied. She listens to your requests, brings a sense of calmness to all the stress that happens on the wedding day, and she even offered suggestions to the photographer! She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny.

Profile Picture Leonella, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Salon, Wedding Party Makeup

The experience I had with Elite Secrets was one of a kind. Not only was the studio beautiful, but Tonya was a true artist. The blend of products she used on my face really were perfect and made me look flawless. It was wonderful to walk out of there feeling like a brand new person. Not only is she amazing at her make up artistry... but I was truly inspired speaking with her and learning her journey to be a Girl Boss. I know I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with LaTonya was a dream! I am from Northern Virginia and got married in Baltimore. It was really important for me to find a beauty team from Baltimore and one who would be comfortable working with a variety of skin colors and types. I love makeup and feeling/looking pretty but had average expectations when working with her. She listened to my views on makeup and kept me so natural and simple- yet glam! I wanted to step back and truly allow for her to do her job. She made me feel like my best self on my wedding day and I couldn't have been happier. Besides my overall look, she is one of the kindest women. Her kind words and sweet hugs were so needed in the moments before and during my wedding. She was genuinely kind..you could tell how honest and real she was.Her prices and communication were awesome! I would work with her again in a heartbeat and recommend her for any bride.

Profile Picture Meryl, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Elite Secrets was amazing! They were so friendly and accommodating for my wedding make-up and hair. I would not have asked for a better team to be present with me on my special day.

Profile Picture Jodi, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Picked them at the last min, but totally love the LaTonya team! They were responsive and super friendly and everybody loved my hair and makeup on the wedding!!!

I am so happy to have picked them and they worked wonders!!!

Profile Picture Lucia, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Elite Secrets for my wedding was a wonderful experience. They were incredibly professional the whole time and worked with me consistently to make sure everything was what I hoped for. Tenease did a fabulous job with my hair and was patient and helpful throughout our time together. I highly recommend working with Tenease or anyone on the team!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

A truly memorable experience. The professionalism and expertise of Elite Secrets will have me returning again and again. Tonya Turnage, the owner, has created an oasis of serenity, beauty and comfort. One will be hard pressed to find a better experience.

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

LaTonya was Awesome! I used her company for my Bridal Makeup. I needed a business who could accommodate my large Bridal Party and she was able to provide that. The space was large and comfortable. Everyone's makeup was finished in a timely fashion. And everyone was gorgeous!! LaTonya was very professional in handling our large group. I couldn't have picked a better place!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

My experience with Tonya was absolutely AMAZING!!! I made an appointment with her for a Bridal session.. I have gone to at least 4 other establishments for the perfect look on my wedding day, however I didn't like the end results of my makeup.. I saw Tonya on Facebook Live and loved her professionalism and her lovely Spirit I decided to book a Bridal Consultation with her. I AM GLAD I DID!!! She made me look FABULOUS!! I loved my beat face and my experience with her was simply awesome! Thank you again Tonya I will see you soon for another session!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience, it was a fantastic little studio, very clean and comfortable. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup, I'll def go back again, and I also recommend everyone else does! Thanks so much ??

Profile Picture Dana, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elite Service provide a professional hair and make-up service. I used them for my wedding on April 30th,2017 that was in Havre de Grace ,MD. Ladies were there on time and provided an outstanding make up and hair styling for me and my bridesmaids. They are using a professional make up and are so fun and easy to work with! My girls had great time chatting and laughing with them while they were getting ready. They are very organized and listen to all the ideas and advice. I loved them and will definitely recommend their services for future brides! Great prices and exceptional service!!!

Profile Picture Liubov, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Make up and hair MAGICIANS! The trial was perfect! They understood exactly the look I wanted. They arrived early and stayed long to make sure my bridesmaid and I looked flawless. I recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture cathy, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was very pleased with the personalized attention and my makeup was flawless.

Profile Picture Sharvon, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Another great experience with Elite Secrets Beauty Studio! My client was simply beautiful for her photo shoot. The studio offered everything! All we had to bring was a photographer. From hair to make-up to dressing room to photo area, Tonya and her team was able to make my client comfortable and happy. Job well done!

Profile Picture Anita, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I entered the studio , I felt welcomed . It's beautiful warm and inviting. My makeup was beautiful , I looked and felt like a new woman. The quality of service for my money was a plus also . I recommend Elite Secrets Beauty Studio for a job well done and I will be returning .

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elite Secrets sets the bar when discussing tasteful and professional bridal needs. Impeccable service and the warmest welcome ever you will feel when deciding to book Elite Secrets for your big day!'

Profile Picture Lakia, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Definitely book. LaTonya is fabulous to work with. She made me look beautiful for my wedding day

Profile Picture Monique, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Superb! I truly cannot say enough positive things about Elite Secrets. Not only did they do an amazing job but they were so wonderful to have around! It truly makes the day less stressful to have someone willing to meet you where you are and make you look your very best! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lyn, 12/28/16, 1 Review