Elite Pro Events Reviews

Elite Pro Events 1
Elite Pro Events 2

Julie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Sons Wedding

Elite Pros DJ Rich did an incredible job. He watched & listened to the crowd. Played requests but not anything Bride & Groom restricted. He keep the dance floor full and the party going. Highly recommend

Sent on 05/25/2019

Naveen G · Married on 06/08/2019

Great value, very accommodating and professional

Hired Elite Pro Events for a wedding party and David and team were exceptional. Our needs and requests were met and he is prompt in responding. The value is incredible and from his experience he and team will deliver. My parents talked about hiring Elite Pro for events they host in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Gary C Butsky · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent party

We used Elite pro for our wedding about a month ago. People are still talking about the party we through for the reception. David was understanding and really easy to get a hold of. He took time to go through song selections and make great suggestions. He also helped me surprise my bride in a fun way. Anyway, if you want a great DJ for a reasonable price, go here. He really was a professional!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Kyle Cowherd · Married on 12/31/2018

Great night with no worries!

Elite Pro Event went above and beyond what was needed to run my event smooth! They met with me before to set up everything needed and made me feel super comfortable! The Dj provided was fantastic and super friendly/knowledgeable. He did a great job MC’ing our event too! Equipment was modern and sounded great! Would definitely use them again!

Sent on 01/24/2019

John R · Married on 12/22/2018

Quality service

Tottally amazing in every way you can think of!!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Alyssa Pridham · Married on 12/15/2018

A DJ that Everyone Loved

We hired Elite Pro Events for our corporate Holiday Party this past Saturday, December 15. We had DJ Rich and he was absolutely amazing. He was the life of the party and got everyone singing and dancing alongside him. You can tell he is a seasoned professional. Everyone has been complimenting him today and we hope to work with him again for next year's party. Highly recommend Elite Pro Events. Everything from beginning to end was smooth and a success.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Barbra Nipkel · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect from the start

Let me start off by saying this was a perfect experience from the first day we spoke. I couldn't believe the quality of service we received on such a short budget. Our DJ had our guest attention from the moment he picked up the microphone!! We added on intelligent lighting and WOW it really set the mood and made you want to dance, they turned our venue into a nightclub it was awesome!!!
    Thanks again ELITE PRO EVENTS!!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Janet · Married on 07/07/2018

Our expectations of service were exceeded with Elite Pro Events. David was extremely attentive and easy to work with. David's response times to email and phone calls were very fast. The Dj also did a fantastic job! The dance floor was full and everyone had a wonderful time. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Blake · Married on 06/08/2018

Would highly recommend Elite DJ. Very professional and accommodating.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Meadow · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing job!, Really great job

Amazing job!! Quality entertainment....

Sent on 12/01/2018

Viridiana · Married on 10/06/2017

David and his team are wonderful. They were so helpful in accommodating our wishes and giving suggestions on what would keep guests dancing and having a good time. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ. They really go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

We're very happy with all the services we got from Elite Pro Events for our wedding! I got a package that included DJ, string trio and photographer, and they were ALL amazing and much more affordable than many others I researched before choosing. Dave was literally the best to work with between all my vendors. He's very responsive and accommodating and makes you feel safe about all the services provided. I asked for very uncommon songs for the string trio to play on our ceremony and they were able to do them all! The DJ was amazing! He was able to accommodate all my special requests (Brazilian songs...) and the dance floor was full until the end of the party. We also loved our photographer, Markham Jenkins. Elite Pro Events was one of best decisions we've made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Shree · Married on 09/03/2017

The DJs at my sister's wedding (Richard and Autumn) were really top-notch - they pronounced everyone's name correctly and professionally, and got everyone on the dance floor. We had a lot of older guests who love to dance to the oldies and the DJs did great to tailor to them, and then adjusted at the end of the night to the younger crowd. David edited the first dance song very nicely too. Many of our guests commented on how good our DJ was! Elite Pro Events didn't push pricey add-ons and was very low-key during discussions leading up to the event itself. Definitely a good value!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Jason · Married on 07/01/2017

Thank you guys for all your help!!

Richard & Dave are a blast to work with..

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sean · Married on 06/30/2017

Complete blast! Very fun, energetic, and entertaining! Can't wait to have them at our next event!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Connor · Married on 06/17/2017

Let me start off by saying all my guest where completed satisfied with the entertainment Elite Pro Events provided!

I would recommended these guys to anybody!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Dave and his team are amazing!! We were pretty particular about the music and vibe we wanted, lots of hip hop and they were so awesome! Can't say enough great things about how glad I am they were there to keep the party going.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 03/04/2017

AMAZING JOB!!

Really fun staff to work with. Thank you Dave for making everything so easy!!

Would highly recommend you guys to anyone. Thanks again!!

Breann · Married on 02/18/2017

I have hired Elite Pro Events for 2 separate occasions and both have been fantastic! The DJ was professional, energetic, lively and really interactive with the crowd. He is such a fun DJ and would highly recommend him for any occasion.
    Thanks Elijah!

Valerie · Married on 02/14/2017

Elite Pro
    Let me start off by saying everything turned out better then expected! What you guys have to offer is really fantastic at such a reasonable price. When searching for entertainment for our wedding we came across so many DJ's it was hard to choose. After watching videos and having so many options with one vendor how could we go wrong. I am so pleased with the choice we made.. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

We used Elite Pro Events for our daughters wedding this past summer and couldn't have been more pleased! Dave was extremely helpful when helping us choose our package that we ended up using and was also very thorough on all of the details leading up to the event. The wedding went great and everyone had a great time. I'd highly reccomend!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2016

Big Thanks to Elite Pro Events for making our wedding a pure success!! DJ Rich was amazing really easy going and really get with getting the crowd involved.. Also want to thanks David Cole for recommending the "LED Dance Floor" our guest really enjoyed it.. Thank you guys really great job!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

My fiancé and I found Elite Pro a while back while trying to find entertainment for our wedding. David reccomend we use Hitched. They were incredible! What a great band. And also super easy to work with. Definitely made all of the planning that much easier. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Steven · Married on 06/11/2016

Very impressed by the entertainment provided by Elite Pro Events. Could not have asked for a better DJ/Live Band combo.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Mike · Married on 06/04/2016

I am extremely impressed with the quality of this company. Very professional people to work with, and the product was even better than expected!

Sent on 11/09/2016