Elite Pro DJ Reviews

350 | Saint Louis, MO

350 Reviews for Elite Pro DJ

Caleigh · Married on 09/03/2016

We had Matt from Elite DJ at our reception this past September 3rd and he absolutely killed it! The dance floor was crowded all night filled with people of all ages. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Highly recommend! Thank you, Matt!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

Elite Pro Dj was fantastic!! John was great at answering all of our questions and set us up with the perfect DJ for our Wedding!! We would recommend them to anyone! DJ Jimmy was awesome!! If you're looking for a hard working, fun, upbeat DJ, then Jimmy is your man!! Nothing but great things to say! Thanks for keeping the party going Jimmy!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Angela · Married on 08/13/2016

I was very happy Elite Pro DJ. Andy was our DJ in Edwardsville, IL. Andy fit our needs of a take-charge leader that could direct our wedding party to the appropriate location and in the appropriate order for certain events but at other times fell into the background. I almost feel bad I didn't have much contact with Andy but feel like that means it went as well as it could have! I danced the night away. We also had Andy handle our ceremony music (very reasonable added cost) and it went off without a hitch! After comparing one other company based on location and our small budget, I'm so glad we went with Elite Pro DJ. They offered us everything we could have wanted for such a reasonable cost. I would recommend them and Andy to my friends! John, the owner, was so responsive to my emails about times and DJ needs. I never felt like I was burdening him with my emails and I always heard back from him within 24 hours. When there are so many things going on, quick answers is so valuable. This company is such a good value!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/06/2016

We chose elite pro DJ for our wedding reception after a friend recommended them and were very impressed! John was very easy to work with throughout the planning and was quick to respond to any questions we had. Our DJ was jimmy and he was great! The online music request form was easy to fill out and jimmy called us the week before the wedding to go over everything. The night went on without any issues and the music was perfect! The dance floor was full all night :) I would definitely recommend elite pro.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jenny · Married on 08/06/2016

I attended so many weddings where the DJ was horrible and I didn't want to make the same mistake. I went with a friend's advice and tried Elite Pro. They were everything I was hoping for in a DJ and more! We got Michelle who was exactly what we wanted - only involved when necessary and behind the scenes most of the time. She did well playing our requests and making the music flow all evening. Elite Pro was quick to respond to all correspondence and gladly answered even the most minute questions I had.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

Elite Pro and our DJ Andy were the best! Andy really knew his stuff, and he kept our event running smoothly. He took all guest requests and even had music suggestions for the activities we were unsure of (bouquet toss, wedding party entrance, etc.). He was professional but friendly, and not too over the top/cheesy. The event planning guide on the website was super simple to use and made the process so easy. Not to mention, they were totally affordable! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the St. Louis /Southern IL area.

Sent on 08/12/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

Wow! I couldn't have asked for a better company to go with or a better dj!! From the beginning I worked with John to get everything booked, fill out the event planning and music request list, and he made sure everything was completed. He emailed me the week before and let me know my dj would be Matt, and he would contact me the week of the wedding. Matt was absolutely amazing to work with! I spoke with him and he went over our event planning and music request list in great detail making sure everything was perfect. And boy was it perfect!! Matt kept everything moving all night, making suggestions on what order to do things, etc. People were dancing all night long!! He played all of our requests and kept the same type of music going as we had requested. He made everything perfect and I am so happy I choose elite pro as our dj! I am super impressed with Matt and will recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

David · Married on 06/18/2016

Elite Pro DJ made it easy to plan our whole reception playlist with their online prep forms. Closer to the wedding date we were put in touch with our DJ, Andy, who was a perfect fit for us. He brought a huge amount of experience that helped the evening run as smoothly as possible. He hit all of our "must plays" and read the crowd so well that he kept us dancing all night with his own selections. We even had family members dancing that normally wouldn't be seen anywhere near the dance floor. When the lights came up at the end of the reception, we definitely wanted the party to continue.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2016

Elite Pro DJ, specifically DJ Jim, did an excellent job at my June 2016 wedding. He called one week prior to the wedding to discuss details (name pronunciations, timing, and song requests). I liked having the opportunity to talk to our DJ; I felt very comfortable with him and knew he would make the evening go smoothly. Jim did all the announcements well and took song requests. I would recommend Elite Pro DJ.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Nikke · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely wonderful/very affordable! We had our reception on June 11 of this year and our venue was small. Even though Kevin had limited space to work with, he did a fantastic job! The music level was just right, he played everything we wanted and followed our list of "do not play" to our complete satisfaction. We had a perfect night and SO MUCH FUN! All of our guests kept telling us how much fun they were having and how great the DJ was :) My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Elite Pro DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2016

Great DJ service. Jim was our DJ for the night and he was great. I can't say enough good things about him. Everytime we were needed he found d us promptly. Played all the music we wanted and what was best for our crowd. He also was the only one who had safety pins when my dress broke. Practically a wedding coordinator for the few hours we had him. Fantastic service! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Our DJ Matt with Elite Pro DJ was perfect as a wedding DJ. He played a good variety of music, while also hitting all of our requests as well as our guest's requests. Kept the dance floor packed all night! He also did a great job making announcements on time and keeping the reception flowing smoothly. Professional, but also friendly and engaging. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Elite Pro DJ did a phenomenal job at our wedding. The whole process was easy, and DJ Matt made the night go flawlessly. He did a great job playing music that got the guests dancing and having a great time. We would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Matt was our DJ from Elite Pro DJ. He did a fantastic job! We wanted everyone to dance and that certainly happened. We had very few requests (we did have a couple songs we asked not to be played), but let Matt pick the playlist. We talked with him that we didn't want to be "over the top" crazy, just lots of dancing. I was impressed that Matt didn't take a break the entire evening. Matt handled announcements very well and did exactly what I had expected based upon our previous conversations.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/07/2015

We had Michelle at our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! Before the wedding, she helped us with song suggestions and even incorporated the shoe game into the reception! Throughout the evening, she checked in with us as far as music selection, volume and she helped with keeping us on schedule! She played the songs she knew that we really wanted to hear and she also played songs that really got people up on the floor! Overall, both Michelle and Elite Pro DJs was the perfect choice for our wedding! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Jackie · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I used Elite Pro DJ for our wedding and could not be happier! Matt was our DJ and he was amazing. He kept the night on track and everything ran smoothly. We loved that we could create our own playlist online before the wedding, and Matt followed it very closely while accepting requests from guests as well. Matt was extremely flexible with us and I would highly recommend him and Elite Pro DJ to other brides & grooms!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/26/2015

Josh was amazing. He exceeded our expectations. He got people on the dance floor and played the absolute best music that was our style. He announced things for the guests to prepare for, for example cake cutting and entrance etc he let tables go for food one by one, and was a complete joy. The lighting was perfect for our smaller venue as well. Dealing with John Richard regarding getting things in order and payments was so nice too. He was very pleasant and always replied quickly and had an answer for every question. I'd highly recommend Elite Pro DJ for any music needs!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

The best dj ever. He helped us bring our faith into the reception music and was very proud to do so. He made our night sooo much fun. And he really knew what he was doing as far as keeping the evening flowing and guiding everyone along. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Great DJ Company! John was great to work with setting up for our wedding reception and he kept in contact with us throughout to keep all of our preferences up to date. Our DJ, Scott, was amazing. He met us outside before we entered the hall to make sure all his details were still correct and to let us know when to enter. He kept our evening moving along very smoothly. He was great about helping us keep the evening in order since we really didn't know when we should do most of the wedding "traditions"... All of our guests were happy with his music and he played everything that they requested. I'd definitely recommend asking for Scott and you'll know that your night will turn out great also!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Reed · Married on 09/11/2015

Elite Pro DJ was a phenomenal fit for our wedding! We were extremely impressed with the ease that came with our planning preparations. The online portals/tools provided a single space from which to coordinate different aspects of the reception. Matt, our DJ, called us a few days before the wedding to go through correct pronunciations of names as well as the order of the reception. During the day of the event, Matt was professionally dressed and made some suggestions that involved changing the order of our flow of events, and it worked much better than we could have planned it. Elite Pro has years of experience and practiced professionalism, and they are quite reasonably priced. I can't recommend them enough! My husband and I are extremely thankful that we booked them. Thank you again, Matt and John, at Elite Pro DJ!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Christy · Married on 07/18/2015

Our DJ, Michelle, was absolutely fantastic! She played all our requests and kept the dance floor PACKED (literally) for our entire 5 hour reception! Also, she went above and beyond and when things got a bit off schedule she kept things right on track!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Elite Pro DJ was great! They answered emails within minutes and were extremely friendly and helpful. Jim, our DJ, was wonderful at keeping the evening running smoothly and making sure all the important events got taken care of in a timely manner (entrance, cake cutting, speeches, first dance). He knew how things should run better than we did! He did exactly what we wanted music-wise and even offered some ideas of his own, but ultimately left all decisions up to us. He was the perfect DJ to work with and we couldn't be happier we went with Elite Pro DJ. They were also very affordable!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kelsey · Married on 07/11/2015

John was the main person I was in contact with starting out. He was extremely helpful with getting me set up with the proper amount of time and was just great to work with.

We had Scott as our DJ. He was so nice and was really great in keeping with the music "theme" of our wedding. I wanted to play music that was calming during the cocktail hour and dinner. He definitely made it nice, calm and relaxing. By the time everyone was ready to dance, he used classic songs like ones from Journey or a couple really fun (clean) songs from more recent years. He was able to judge our crowd and everyone had such a blast!!!! He even had a whitty comeback after my maid of honor had a long, but AMAZING speech. It was just an amazing night and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Working with Elite Pro was awesome! I was in contact with John months before my wedding and he was always available to answer any questions I had. I love that they let you pick the type of DJ you want (outgoing or just announces the necessities). Our DJ was Michelle and she was so sweet. The music was perfect.

Sent on 06/29/2015

We chose Elite Pro DJ because they had good reviews here and on the Knot - they lived up to the good reviews! Before my wedding, I wasn't really that concerned with which DJ I went with... I just wanted someone who seemed decent and wasn't incredibly expensive. Now that I've gotten married, I realize how lucky I am that I just happened to pick a great DJ! My husband and I will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know getting married in St. Louis. Here's what we loved:

-The entire planning process was so easy and organized. John got back to me almost immediately any time I had a question for him.

-They have an online form you can fill out and update until your wedding. This was actually one of the most helpful parts of planning my wedding. It included everything you could possibly think of (like "Will you have a cake cutting song? Which song? Will you have a garter toss song? Which song"?) There were a lot of things I wouldn't have thought about if it hadn't been for that form.

-Great value

-Our DJ, Steve, was AWESOME! We didn't have a request for a DJ, so John assigned us one. Steve was amazing. He called me and went over everything with me before the wedding, he was great with announcing everything exactly when and how I wanted it announced. He was also so responsive to what our guests were responding to on the dance floor. He mainly played our requests, and then threw in some songs that seemed to "fit the moment." My husband and I agreed that we had NEVER seen so many people dancing at a wedding for so long. He literally had almost all of our guests (probably all of the ones who would actually dance) on the dance floor the entire night. It really made for a spectacular, amazingly fun night. THANK YOU, Steve!!!

Sent on 07/24/2015