Elite Pro DJ Reviews

346 | Saint Louis, MO

346 Reviews for Elite Pro DJ

Marion Braud · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding on Sept. 21st

Elite Pro DJ was amazing. They were very professional and worked with me to create our wedding playlist. Everyone had a great time and loved the music. I would recommend John and Elite Pro DJ to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Nahm · Married on 09/07/2019

From start to finish, they were PERFECT!

I had contacted a few DJ’s, but knew Elite Pro DJ was the one from the first contact we had. So friendly and helpful. Jim did a great job at our wedding and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use them!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Nick Pignotti · Married on 07/05/2019

ElitePro DJ helped our night be unforgettable

DJ Jim was very professional, responsive, and welcoming of our song selections. He helped make sure that people were out there on the dance floor groovin' all night!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Claire Ward · Married on 06/22/2019

Very reliable company

EliteDJ was wonderful- they kept everything stress-free! We had Alex as our DJ, and he was PERFECT. We had people coming up to us throughout the reception, complimenting his music choices - I wish I could take credit for picking what he played, but it was all him! I could not recommend this company higher.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Steven

Steven Tuhy · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ Ever

Elite Pro DJ did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. We communicated with John via email prior to the wedding. John was always responsive and answered all of our questions, and helped us customize our package to fit our timeline. Our DJ, DJ Alex, could not have done a better job during the event. Alex listened to our requests and musical tastes, and did an excellent job all evening. He was friendly and fun, and played all the classic wedding songs, while adding in several of our favorites throughout the night. We used Elite Pro DJ at our ceremony as well; Alex showed up early and had everything set up before guests started arriving. The ceremony and reception went perfectly, with all the song changes occurring as planned. Thanks to Alex and Elite Pro DJ, we had a beautiful wedding that was fun and memorable. I highly recommend using Elite Pro DJ.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Joseph Presti · Married on 05/10/2019

Elite Pro DJ Is Amazing!

My wife and I are sharing our experience with Elite Pro DJ from our honeymoon because we can't get over what an outstanding job they did! Kevin was our DJ, and we're both certain that he may be the best DJ in the entire galaxy! He was incredible from beginning to end from his MC performance, including spontaneous, last-minute announcements, to his song selection, which resulted in a jam-packed dance floor throughout the entire evening (three hours of dancing too). We'd strongly recommend Elite Pro DJ and Kevin to provide their services during your big day! We still can't stop talking about how incredible our wedding was!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic - helped create our dream wedding!

Jim did a wonderful job for our wedding in May 2019 - he set up and ran things so smoothly. There were zero hiccups and everything went how I dreamed it would. The volume was just right and he played my requests, even the ones I had put on google drive for him. I really appreciated not having to worry about a thing! Also incredibly affordable. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Chris

Chris Ingram · Married on 05/03/2019

DJ Alex is awesome!

DJ Alex was truly awesome at my wedding. From the music to his attire he was perfect and patient with me. Our wedding had a cosplay theme and even though I neglected to inform DJ Alex, his appearance was that of a young George Michael! Once dinner and speeches were done the dance floor was never empty. PERFECT!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Music Ever!

We were so happy with Michele, our DJ!! She stuck to my playlist, and only allowed one of my friends (who is a Latin dancer) choose some extra songs. The music was very important to me, and she did an amazing job keeping the party going. I had so many people compliment me on my DJ! They even had special lighting on the dance floor which made it even more fun. I can't say enough great things about my choice of DJ!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2019

DJ for our Wedding

Elite Pro DJ and our DJ Jim was incredible during our wedding ceremony and reception! He kept the dance floor alive the entire night! He played all the songs everyone requested and also had great picks of his own. Everyone had an amazing time on the dance floor! The online process of setting up all of the music was also very easy and they responded very quickly to any questions and kept in touch with us up to the end of the wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Clare Gearin · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy to work with!

Elite Pro DJ was easy to work with and stayed in touch up until the wedding date! The answered all of our questions and made the reception fantastic! DJ Kevin made the music and the reception flow exactly as we wanted it!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Leah · Married on 11/10/2018

great wedding DJ!

We hired Elite Pro DJ as our wedding DJ. they provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. They also microphoned my wedding ceremony. From the beginning of the booking process through to the day of the ceremony they were a pleasure to work with. They were extremely available via email (my preferred method of contact), answered all my questions promptly, and made the process of choosing DJ quite easy, all with extremely competitive prices. Their online DJ planning forms initially took me a few minute to figure out, but once I figured it out it was quite easy to complete. They had a wide variety of songs as well. One song I couldn't find in their list, so I asked via email and they did in fact have it and added it to the list for me. Another song they didn't have, but I had it so was able to send it to them and they used it that way. This was a very easy process. On the day of the wedding, we had Jon Whitaker as our DJ. He did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor, and the party was a huge success. I'd definitely use them again!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Extraordinary

We loved having Elite Pro DJ at our wedding. Our DJ was Jon and he was phenomenal. He meet all of our requirements and exceeded all of our expectations. We were even complimented by our guests on his services. He not only fulfilled our music requests but our guests as well in a very timely manner. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/22/2018

Matt was absolutely wonderful!

Matt was so easy and fun to work with. He called me the week of our wedding to finalize details, songs, and name pronunciations! He really cared about making our reception the best possible. Our guests had a wonderful time and were dancing the entire night!! Huge thanks to Matt for keeping our guests happy and entertained!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Richard · Married on 09/15/2018

Elite Pro DJ has a wonderful service! Their online systems make communicating the information you want for your wedding extremely easy. Be prepared to have 2 checks to mail to them for the deposit and final payment. They don't take credit cards.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Emilie · Married on 09/07/2018

The service we received from John and Elite Pro DJ was first class. Our DJ, DJ Michael, was amazing! We got compliments all night and for several days after - including several people asking for the name of the DJ company and who our DJ was specifically!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Thomas · Married on 08/04/2018

Elite Pro DJ was absolutely fantastic! They were very responsive and they let you pick all the songs that you want played! They are very professional to deal with as well!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

We had DJ "Jim" for our wedding. He did a great job keeping the dance floor alive all night. He had a good mix of slow and fast songs and handled the crowd well. He played all the songs we wanted in exactly the way we asked and improvised very well when he needed to. He kept things going without being overbearing. He called about a week before the wedding to go over everything and was sure to have all of our questions answered in advance. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Chelsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Elite Pro DJ was great to work with! They were very responsive to emails throughout the booking process. A few weeks before the big day, we were able to log onto a very easy-to-use system to submit our events agenda and a list of must play songs/genres we did not want played. The week of the wedding, we received a call from our DJ Alex, and he was very attentive to details in ensuring he had the correct pronunciation of names of the bridal party for announcement and had all the correct details for the reception so our reception was MC'd just the way we envisioned. He was very energetic on the mic and did a great job of reading the crowd, which kept the dance floor busy almost the entire night! Thank you Elite Pro DJ for keeping our reception fun and providing us with memories of dancing with our friends and families that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Elite Pro for our wedding on May 27th of 2018, and we could not have asked for a better experience. Our DJ Matt kept the crowd dancing from start to finish. He made sure that we stayed on time with all the formalities, and he looked great!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2018

DJ Jimmy and Elite Pro DJ were phenomenal!!!!! Putting all of my information and details online was very easy and convenient. DJ Jimmy was very professional and made our wedding perfect. He was easy to contact and communication was superb. Our wedding party was made up of our children, and DJ Jimmy was excellent with them. I couldn't have asked for anything more!! I highly recommend DJ Jimmy and Elite Pro DJ to everyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

Elite Pro DJ was absolutely for our recent wedding reception at Palladium. Both John (the owner) and Jon (our DJ) were prompt, responsive, professional, and extremely knowledgable. We were not looking for a DJ that would be over the top or cheesy, only reliable and professional while keeping the party moving. This was exactly what we were looking for! The Premium package was well worth it!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ Michael was phenomenal! He was dressed so professionally and was extremely attentive, even in the days leading up to the wedding. He dealt with my many of my changes throughout the night and was so good about reminding us about important events (eg. cake cutting, garter toss, etc.). He was extremely professional through the whole night! He really knew how to read the crowd and played amazing music that got everyone up and dancing. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for an amazing and totally professional DJ experience!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jeanette · Married on 01/20/2018

Jon was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He played the songs we requested, as well as a good mix of his own and from the guests. One of our guests asked to sing, and he checked with me first, which I thought was great. He was very professional and kept the night on track and upbeat. I would definitely hire Elite again.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

I really cannot stop raving about Elite Pro DJ, John, and the DJ from my reception, Michael. My wedding was in November of 2017, and they could not have been more helpful in streamlining the process. The email and phone communication is AMAZING, and their website makes it so easy to pick out the music for every single moment (plus, you can go back and make changes!). Michael kept everyone out on our dancefloor and moving, and the pace of our reception was perfect. I found out quickly how difficult wedding planning can be, but Elite Pro DJ made this portion a breeze. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 11/30/2017