Elite Photography by D'Ann Reviews

46 | Sheboygan, WI

46 Reviews for Elite Photography by D'Ann

Morgan F. · Getting married on 10/15/2021

She is amazing love her personality and she makes it fun!

D’Ann made our session so much fun!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Jeremy F. · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Beyond Measure

D’ann has been nothing but a joy to be around! Such a fun personality that makes the session so incredibly fun. She truly is a person you’ll want on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/10/2020
  • Linnea

Linnea · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Amazing! D’Ann is a very talented photographer and has a wonderful personality

Love love love our engagement photography session with D’Ann! She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable! D’Ann did an amazing job capturing so many great photos and is very easy to work with! If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion- D’Ann is your girl!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Mykah

Mykah S. · Getting married on 06/06/2021

So much fun!

D'Ann was so much fun to work with! We hadn't ever had professional photos taken before and she put us at ease, making the whole experience exciting and enjoyable. We would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE looking to get their photos taken!

Sent on 01/19/2021

Ashley S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful experience

D'Ann was amazing to work with. From the beginning she was very helpful with her style guide on suggestions for outfits. She was so full of energy the day of our engagement session and it made both me and my fiancé feel excited and comfortable during our pictures. Our smiles came naturally and we didn't feel posed. She had a sneak peak up within a few days which we loved! I would highly recommend D'Ann to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Melanie R. · Married on 10/24/2020

12/10 Would 100% Recommend

D’Ann is so fun and easy to work with! She knows exactly how to get the perfect picture in any setting or environment. Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Alyssa W. · Married on 07/25/2020

Elite Photography

D’ann was great to work with. She was so easy going and down to earth. She was so much fun to have by our side all day. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows through her photographs. Our photo gallery from our wedding is absolutely beautiful. We continue to get compliments on our wedding photos. D’Ann was also super flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding three separate times due to Covid. It was so helpful knowing we could count on her.

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley R. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing!!! Best ever!

D’Ann was the BEST to work with? She makes everything so fun, easy and comfortable! Would recommend 10000000%

Sent on 08/10/2020

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was a pleasure being a part of your day!!! I had so much fun capturing all the love and excitement of your wedding and hope you will cherish the memories forever!

Emily D. · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing photographer

D'Ann was amazing. I am a military bride who planned her wedding from across the country. She was flexible and understanding from the beginning and eased my mind about much of the process. I didn't have a chance to do an engagement shoot and get comfortable in front of a camera, however, D'Ann was so helpful in making me not feel awkward and captured everything perfectly. I look at my pictures now and I feel as if I can relive my wedding day over and over again. The pictures turned out amazing and I love how she captured our day perfectly. I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for us!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to be a part of capturing your amazing wedding day!! Glad we could capture these memories for you!
  • Kaeleigh

Kaeleigh Z. · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing experience!

D'Ann was so supportive and flexible of all of the changes to our wedding day due to the pandemic.!

Sent on 04/10/2021

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am truly honored to have captured your special day! You are such a wonderful couple and had a beautiful wedding!
  • Eric

Eric H. · Married on 01/11/2020

Pictures that take us back to the moment it happened

D’Ann is truly a kind person and that reflects in her amazing work. The interesting poses and detail in her pictures is second to none. She will feel like part of the family by the time she is done. Don’t think twice about using D’Ann for your big day! We would book again with her without hesitation.

Sent on 02/07/2020

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much Eric and Sara for the kind words and for having my as a part of your amazing day!! It was such a pleasure to be there and capture all the special moments!😀
  • Michaela

Michaela M. · Married on 12/31/2019

D’Ann is Amazing at What She Does!!!

We can’t thank D’Ann enough for not only her amazing service but also for our beautiful engagement photos! We really wanted snow for our photos and D’Ann was more than willing to hold out for a day that wasn’t too terribly cold and that had a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground for us; she rescheduled our session twice to make sure we had the perfect wintery day! She spent extra time with us to help capture who we are as a couple, made us feel completely comfortable during our session, and brought her fun, bubbly personality along with her! D’Ann is the sweetest woman and an amazing photographer! We will definitely reach out to D’Ann for all of our big life moments throughout our marriage and can’t wait to have her photograph our wedding! Not to mention, we fell in love with our photos as soon as she started posting our sneak peeks! We have and will continue to recommend Elite Photography by D’Ann because we had such an awesome and memorable experience! 11/10!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with such a wonderful, fun couple like you two!! It was so much fun capturing your winter engagement session and I look forward to your wedding!!
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer Out There Hands Down!

Where to start…D’Ann's TALENT is absolutely unreal!!! We could tell from our first interaction with her that she is truly passionate about photography and has a heart of gold. She gets to know you and becomes a friend rather than just your photographer. D’Ann is so incredibly easy to work with and is always prompt in her responses. Her turn around time is SUPER FAST and her work is absolutely amazing. With each of our wedding pictures I think my jaw got closer to the floor. WOW! In addition, her packages are very reasonable considering what you will receive in return…absolutely worth every penny and then some! I’d hire D’Ann over and over again - I promise that if you get any photos (family, senior, engagement, wedding, etc.) done by her, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

From the beginning D'Ann was very easy to work with. It is amazing how comfortable she makes people feel in front of the camera. Our bridal party was filled with many personalities and D'Ann worked off that to deliver pictures that we are still receiving complainants on even months after our wedding. No detail was missed from that day and I love being able to relive our wedding over and over again through her pictures!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Jennifer thank you so much for taking the time to post this kind review! Your wedding was truly a wonderful day and I am so glad I was able to capture it!☺️☺️
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/22/2019

Worked so well with my fiancé and I

We had such a great experience doing our photography through D’ann. She was a blast to work with and even snuck in some baby photos while we’re doing our engagement photos as we had just found out we were expecting.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you Carrie! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys! I look forward to your wedding day!!

Morgan · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Wedding Photographer EVER

D’Ann was so amazing to work with! She made everyone feel so comfortable, and worked with the group very well! She was extremely professional, friendly, and most importantly, talented! I would work with her again any day, for any event! She is a perfect choice for such an important day! You won’t regret choosing her!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for this very kind words, Morgan! It truly was a pleasure to be part of capturing your amazing wedding day! I hope you will cherish these memories forever!
  • F

Farai M. · Married on 10/26/2018

Courthouse Wedding

Ours was a small Courthouse wedding at the Milwaukee Courthouse. We were referred to D’ann by a friend and she was very professional from start to finish. We asked her to shoot for 2 hours which she was happy to do. She arrived promptly at the Courthouse where she met with our family members who warmed up to her. We took photos with family members and had fun doing so. As for our couple photos D’ann was very flexible willing to go with us to the sites we desired. I can offer the following comments D’ann is an expert at what she does and when working with her it doesn’t feel like ‘work’ at all. We were having fun and she offered suggestions in a very polite and pleasant manner. But like anything in life, All good things come to an end before we knew it our time had elapsed. We had fun working with her. We plan on having a second wedding and we’ll definitely call on D’Ann when the time comes.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for this kind review!! It was such a pleasure working with you both and I am honored to be your wedding photographer!!

Thanks!
    D'Ann

Britni · Married on 10/06/2018

I could NOT be more impressed with D'Ann and the services she and her husband provide! D'Ann shifted her schedule around so that she could take our engagement pictures before our school year began. The engagement session was a blast. My shy fiance even warmed up immediately because of her personality! Because we were both so comfortable, my fiance and I were able to really focus on the love and happiness shared between us and that was evident in the pictures we've received.
    We got incredible sneak peeks within a short time of taking our pictures, which was great because I was raving about our session as soon as it ended.Being able to show others what we already knew was a fabulous job well done was so exciting.
    From the very first email, D'Ann made me feel at-ease. At our first meeting, D'Ann took the time to get to know my mom, sister, and I. She also gave me resources to help with planning our wedding, regardless of whether we would end up booking her or not (obviously we did!) She has continuously followed up to see if there is anything she can do to make our wedding planning process easier. Wedding planning, of course, can be stressful. Out of all of the vendors we have chosen so far for our wedding, we feel the most comfortable with our amazing photographers, D'Ann and Pat!
    I could not recommend Elite Photography by D'Ann enough! Please do yourself a favor and contact her for more information on how she can make sure your wedding day (and the pictures from it) amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

You are the sweetest couple ever!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write up such a kind, heartfelt review! We cannot wait to photograph your wedding!!

Alyson · Married on 09/22/2018

D'Ann is such and amazing photographer! she did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and was so much fun to work with!! she really made our day come to life in our photos! She made it so easy to take pictures with! I recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer no matter what the occasion!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

My advice would be to have fun and be yourself. D'Ann did a great job allowing my partner and I to live in the moment! She and her husband made the best of our experience and we really appreciated that :)

Sent on 09/07/2017

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you, Ashley!! You two were fabulous and so much fun!!

Mikaela · Married on 07/07/2018

We loved working with D’Ann! Her bubbly personality made picture taking a breeze. I can’t wait for the wedding pictures!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

D'Ann recently took our engagement photos- she went the extra mile to make sure everything was captured that we wanted. D'Ann is so down to earth and was very easy to work with! We are highly satisfied with our pictures and can't wait to see what she has in store for us for the wedding! :)

Sent on 07/24/2017

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! It was so much fun being able to capture the both of you and I look forward to documenting your wedding!

Mckenna · Married on 06/09/2018

If you don't have a photographer yet, check out D'Ann!

I saw her work on Facebook and her website. I loved all of it! I reached out hoping she was available, and I couldn't have been happier when she said she was. From day one she was awesome to work with. We communicated via Facebook/email/facetime to get to know one another. She shares so much about herself on her website/Facebook/Instagram (check them all out, seriously) so I was set, but she wanted to make sure she got to know me and what I was looking for. We worked together to tweak a few small things to make the best wedding package for our big day. She gave us some information for ourselves and then also had a fill a few things out so we were all set for the big day.

The day of D'Ann and her husband Pat were amazing!! We had some flubs in the morning and didn't get pictures of the wedding party started right away, but they wasted no time and started taking pictures of some of the smaller details we were hoping for. They also captured some pictures of the venue. Once we were all ready, they were awesome. Super organized and clear with all of their directions so we would look our best! They accommodated all the requests of our church with no issues. They had the list of pictures I was looking for after church. Pat was awesome rounding everyone up for pictures and kept it rolling smooth so we could get on our way and start celebrating. We made some special stops and some fun ones. D'Ann and Pat rolled with the crew and handled all of our shenanigans like pros! They checked with me to see if I needed or wanted anything special once dinner and our firsts dances were done. D'Ann and Pat really made it all so easy.

I could not be more thankful for D'Ann being there to capture our day. We got to see some sneak photos on Facebook. That was a killer because they were amazing and I didn't want to wait to see the rest! D'Ann made all of our pictures perfect and I am in love with all of them!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kerry · Married on 05/12/2018

D'Ann and her husband were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day!! The photos we have gotten back so far are beautiful and I could not be happier with our decision to choose her for our wedding photographer. She did as much as she could to make the wedding day less stressful and it was very appreciated!! She even brought beautiful umbrellas with her, as it rained for part of our photos. She was as excited about our wedding day as we were and all of our family and friends loved her!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special wedding day! It truly was an honor to be a part of documenting these memories and I thank you for such kind words!!

Chelsey · Married on 11/04/2017

D'Ann is so kind and her love for photography and life is very evident. Her genuine and bubbly personality is contagious and it helped to make the photo session run smoothly and relieve any nerves that we had for our engagement photos. Her husband was very kind and helpful and it's reassuring to know that they double team for the wedding to make the experience that much better. We are so excited to have them shoot our wedding!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Chelsey!! It truly was a joy being able to work with you and we cannot wait to shoot your wedding!!