Elite Photography by D'Ann Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Alecia H. Getting married on 09/17/2022

Don't Hesitate

I knew I wanted D'Ann to photograph our wedding even before we got engaged. Don't wait, book now. She is so responsive, flexible and fun to work with.
    Megan S. Married on 04/30/2022

Ryan and Megan Wedding

Absolutely amazing woman to work with! D’Ann was so wonderful and helped us get so many amazing pictures. She was very punctual and went with the flow and wherever we wanted to get the pictures taken. Will forever be grateful she was able to capture our special day!
    Louisa D. Married on 02/04/2022

Fabulous photos made easy by D’Ann

My fiancé and I have never had professional photos of any kind and D’Ann made it so fun and easy for us. We got our jitters out by laughing and the photos speak for themselves- we are so happy!!

Thank you D’Ann for capturing or Evangeline pictures and we can’t wait for you to shoot our wedding!!
  • Kristi
    Kristi S. Married on 01/22/2022

Friendly and personable

D’Ann truly made us feel so comfortable and captured the most perfect photos that showed our taste and personality. D’Ann truly loves what she is doing, is so easy going, fun to work with and the product of her beautiful work is amazing. We can’t not wait to have D’Ann capture more of our life moments in the future!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi!! I was honored to be your wedding photographer and thank you so much for trusting me to capture your beautiful and amazing day!!
    Alicia B. Married on 01/01/2022

Our experience with D'Ann was absolutely amazing!!

D'Ann is a phenomenal photographer! She is so sweet, understanding, always there to help, and knows how to capture the most perfect day! We are so happy with how our day went and how our pictures turned out. We have so many favorite pictures from that day! I would recommend her to every person looking for a photographer!
    Megan W. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Amazing Amazing!

We used D’Ann for both engagement and wedding photos and were very pleased! She is so kind & always made us feel comfortable! She is extremely talented and we will 100% use her for future photos :)
    Morgan F. Married on 10/15/2021

She is amazing love her personality and she makes it fun!

D’Ann made our session so much fun!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 09/17/2021

Excellent!

D’Ann made our day so special. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a fun, outgoing photographer that will capture your day perfectly!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for having me capture your amazing day Kayla and Mitch!!! It truly was a pleasure to be your photographer!!
    Katie S. Married on 08/21/2021

I would bot have wanted to work with anyone else!

D’Ann has excellent communication from time of inquiring about her services to the day of the wedding. You can definitely tell the passion she has for what she does! She is patient and kind. D’Ann has a good combination of taking in what is wanted by the customer and what she knows would look good. I will recommend her to anyone!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for having me capture your beautiful wedding day Katie and Jeremy! It was such a pleasure to be your photographer!
    Jeremy F. Married on 08/07/2021

Beyond Measure

D’ann has been nothing but a joy to be around! Such a fun personality that makes the session so incredibly fun. She truly is a person you’ll want on your wedding day!
  • Linnea
    Linnea Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing! D’Ann is a very talented photographer and has a wonderful personality

Love love love our engagement photography session with D’Ann! She made us feel very relaxed and comfortable! D’Ann did an amazing job capturing so many great photos and is very easy to work with! If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion- D’Ann is your girl!
  • Mykah
    Mykah S. Married on 06/06/2021

So much fun!

D'Ann was so much fun to work with! We hadn't ever had professional photos taken before and she put us at ease, making the whole experience exciting and enjoyable. We would absolutely recommend her to ANYONE looking to get their photos taken!
    Ashley S. Married on 02/10/2021

Wonderful experience

D'Ann was amazing to work with. From the beginning she was very helpful with her style guide on suggestions for outfits. She was so full of energy the day of our engagement session and it made both me and my fiancé feel excited and comfortable during our pictures. Our smiles came naturally and we didn't feel posed. She had a sneak peak up within a few days which we loved! I would highly recommend D'Ann to anyone looking for a photographer!
    Melanie R. Married on 10/24/2020

12/10 Would 100% Recommend

D’Ann is so fun and easy to work with! She knows exactly how to get the perfect picture in any setting or environment. Our wedding photos were absolutely gorgeous and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 08/01/2020

Great Experience

D’Ann rocks!! Not only is she very creative, but she also is super receptive to any feedback/ideas you might have. She captured the emotion of our day beautifully. We are so happy with our wedding pictures!!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for having me capture your beautiful wedding Anna and Ben! It was such a pleasure to be your wedding photographer!
    Alyssa W. Married on 07/25/2020

Elite Photography

D’ann was great to work with. She was so easy going and down to earth. She was so much fun to have by our side all day. She has such a passion for what she does and it shows through her photographs. Our photo gallery from our wedding is absolutely beautiful. We continue to get compliments on our wedding photos. D’Ann was also super flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding three separate times due to Covid. It was so helpful knowing we could count on her.
  • Ashley
    Ashley R. Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing!!! Best ever!

D’Ann was the BEST to work with? She makes everything so fun, easy and comfortable! Would recommend 10000000%

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was a pleasure being a part of your day!!! I had so much fun capturing all the love and excitement of your wedding and hope you will cherish the memories forever!
    Emily D. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing photographer

D'Ann was amazing. I am a military bride who planned her wedding from across the country. She was flexible and understanding from the beginning and eased my mind about much of the process. I didn't have a chance to do an engagement shoot and get comfortable in front of a camera, however, D'Ann was so helpful in making me not feel awkward and captured everything perfectly. I look at my pictures now and I feel as if I can relive my wedding day over and over again. The pictures turned out amazing and I love how she captured our day perfectly. I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for us!!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to be a part of capturing your amazing wedding day!! Glad we could capture these memories for you!
  • Kaeleigh
    Kaeleigh Z. Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing experience!

D'Ann was so supportive and flexible of all of the changes to our wedding day due to the pandemic.!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am truly honored to have captured your special day! You are such a wonderful couple and had a beautiful wedding!
  • Eric
    Eric H. Married on 01/11/2020

Pictures that take us back to the moment it happened

D’Ann is truly a kind person and that reflects in her amazing work. The interesting poses and detail in her pictures is second to none. She will feel like part of the family by the time she is done. Don’t think twice about using D’Ann for your big day! We would book again with her without hesitation.

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much Eric and Sara for the kind words and for having my as a part of your amazing day!! It was such a pleasure to be there and capture all the special moments!😀
  • Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 12/31/2019

D’Ann is Amazing at What She Does!!!

We can’t thank D’Ann enough for not only her amazing service but also for our beautiful engagement photos! We really wanted snow for our photos and D’Ann was more than willing to hold out for a day that wasn’t too terribly cold and that had a beautiful blanket of snow on the ground for us; she rescheduled our session twice to make sure we had the perfect wintery day! She spent extra time with us to help capture who we are as a couple, made us feel completely comfortable during our session, and brought her fun, bubbly personality along with her! D’Ann is the sweetest woman and an amazing photographer! We will definitely reach out to D’Ann for all of our big life moments throughout our marriage and can’t wait to have her photograph our wedding! Not to mention, we fell in love with our photos as soon as she started posting our sneak peeks! We have and will continue to recommend Elite Photography by D’Ann because we had such an awesome and memorable experience! 11/10!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with such a wonderful, fun couple like you two!! It was so much fun capturing your winter engagement session and I look forward to your wedding!!
  • Kira
    Kira Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer Out There Hands Down!

Where to start…D’Ann's TALENT is absolutely unreal!!! We could tell from our first interaction with her that she is truly passionate about photography and has a heart of gold. She gets to know you and becomes a friend rather than just your photographer. D’Ann is so incredibly easy to work with and is always prompt in her responses. Her turn around time is SUPER FAST and her work is absolutely amazing. With each of our wedding pictures I think my jaw got closer to the floor. WOW! In addition, her packages are very reasonable considering what you will receive in return…absolutely worth every penny and then some! I’d hire D’Ann over and over again - I promise that if you get any photos (family, senior, engagement, wedding, etc.) done by her, you will NOT be disappointed.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

From the beginning D'Ann was very easy to work with. It is amazing how comfortable she makes people feel in front of the camera. Our bridal party was filled with many personalities and D'Ann worked off that to deliver pictures that we are still receiving complainants on even months after our wedding. No detail was missed from that day and I love being able to relive our wedding over and over again through her pictures!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Jennifer thank you so much for taking the time to post this kind review! Your wedding was truly a wonderful day and I am so glad I was able to capture it!☺️☺️
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 06/22/2019

Worked so well with my fiancé and I

We had such a great experience doing our photography through D’ann. She was a blast to work with and even snuck in some baby photos while we’re doing our engagement photos as we had just found out we were expecting.

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you Carrie! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys! I look forward to your wedding day!!
    Morgan Married on 05/10/2019

Best Wedding Photographer EVER

D’Ann was so amazing to work with! She made everyone feel so comfortable, and worked with the group very well! She was extremely professional, friendly, and most importantly, talented! I would work with her again any day, for any event! She is a perfect choice for such an important day! You won’t regret choosing her!

Elite Photography by D'Ann's reply:

Thank you so much for this very kind words, Morgan! It truly was a pleasure to be part of capturing your amazing wedding day! I hope you will cherish these memories forever!