Elite Party Pro Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

1 User photo

Dylan W. Married on 10/13/2022

Excellent services!

Cesar with Elite Party Pro did a phenomenal job at our wedding! He kept the vibe of the wedding great. The dance floor was never empty! There were some last minute changes to announcements during the reception and he was very kind, patient and flexible about it. He communicated in an excellent manner with our other vending services to ensure everything ran smoothly. After discussing with him he brought a setup that fit perfectly for the size of our venue space. We would absolutely use Elite Party Pro again!
  • Arielle
    Arielle A. Married on 10/08/2022

Best Dj ever

Cesar from Elite was professional and amazing. We gave him a music playlist on what we enjoy - and he delivered. I look forward to re booking in the future. If you’re looking for someone to bring your crowd alive - hide elite party pro!
    Lizzete M. Married on 10/07/2022

Amazing dj!

They were amazing to work with and very easy to reach and communicate with! Everyone was on the dance floor all night!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Martin D. Married on 09/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding was the best I’ve ever been to

My wife and I hired Cesar for our wedding, and I can say, with no hesitation, that he made our wedding the best I’d ever experienced. Cesar was extremely attentive and knowledgeable. His experience in this field definitely showed. It was great to see over 75% of our guests on the dance floor for almost the entire night. I would recommend Cesar a thousand times over and definitely plan to hire him again for future events.
    Stephanie B. Married on 09/17/2022

Perfection

Cesar was amazing! He listened and always offered to help with anything I needed! You will not regret booking him! Made my wedding day a breeze!
    Eric Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome DJ! English and Spanish. Highly Recommened.

DJ Cesar was excellent to work with for our wedding! He kept the party going and the dance floor full. We were looking for a DJ that knew both English and Spanish songs and he delivered for both. He also provided photo booth, that everyone loved, and monogram. Great customer service, attentive, and always available for questions. Went above and beyond. Would recommend for any event!
    Michelle H. Married on 09/03/2022

Exceptional service

Ceaser exceeded our expectations. He met all of our music requests for wedding ceremony and reception. I love the way he interacted with wedding party and guests. His photo booth assistants were a lot of fun too. I will definitely hire him again without hesitation. Caesar was great to work with as well. He has many years experience and made helpful recommendations as we prepared for our special day. Thank you Caesar!!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin V. Married on 08/26/2022

Brought the Party!

Elite Party Pro definitely brought the party to our wedding. Cesar was easy to work with and very flexible with us. Always available for last minute details and offered his advice for a good reception flow. He had setup for both the ceremony and reception with all the music timed perfectly. He knew all the hits to play in both English and Spanish to get every guest up moving and dancing. His setup brought the party atmosphere.

Elite Party Pro's reply:

What a great night! What a Fun dancing crowd from the start, and it was nonstop! Thanks for having me!
  • Patrick
    Patrick F. Married on 07/09/2022

Wedding DJ and MC Services

Cesar was one of the many great vendors that helped us pull off our wedding seamlessly. He listened to and made all of our music cues with zero mistakes. He was also very helpful making suggestions when going over our initial plan.
  • Alondra
    Alondra M. Married on 06/04/2022

Best DJ Ever!

Detail oriented, professional, and punctual. Non-stop dancing. Totally recommend!
    Danielle P. Married on 04/23/2022

10/10 amazing

10/10 recommend Elite Party Pro! They set us up with an amazing photo booth that all my guests had so much fun with! We didn’t have to come up with a playlist or anything, because they knew after a few short conversations what we wanted and they got the job done. Cesar and his team are a must have for any wedding! Hire Elite Party Pro NOW!
    N. Encina Married on 02/12/2022

Above & Beyond Excellence-Wedding Date 02/12/2022

Words cannot describe how GREAT my experience was with Elite Party Pro! Cesar was exceptional! He made my event come to life. He was professional, flexible, and dedicated. He made great recommendations and ran with my last minute requests. I highly recommend booking him for your next event no matter if big or small. You won’t be sorry. I would give more stars if I could.
  • Dalya
    Dalya Married on 06/28/2021

Cesar was great!

Cesar was great and super accommodating! Definitely do the photo booth, it was a big hit!
  • sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cesar did a fantastic job for my ceremony and reception! Highly recommend using him at your next party or wedding!

Cesar far surpassed my expectations for any DJ at our wedding this past weekend! With his battery operated speakers, he was able to accommodate our ceremony that was 100+ yards from any electricity. He also nailed the music perfectly as I requested 3 separate songs to be played while our grandparents, parents and bridal party walked down the aisle. Following a perfect ceremony, Cesar continued to be on top of his game throughout the entire reception. I can honestly say that he did a better job than my coordinators keeping the wedding on the timeline and ensuring a smooth transition from cake cutting, dinner, speeches and dancing. I gave him full reign of music for the dance floor, which I 100% recommend, because from the first to the last song of the night the dance floor was packed the entire time. I also rented a photo booth through Elite Party Pro and it was an absolute hit! There was a line the entire evening to take photos, and I was sent a copy of every picture/boomerang taken throughout the evening! I cannot thank Cesar enough for making my special day beyond perfect! From our initial phone call to clean up, he had great communication and the best attitude. I highly recommend him for any wedding or party you are looking to plan!
  • Britney
    Britney Married on 11/08/2013

10/10 The BEST

Can not say enough great things about having Cesar as our DJ. He came recommended by friends and they did not steer us wrong. From the initial planning to day of everything went perfectly! Great suggestions, helped us tweak our non traditional vibe, exceeded our expectations and had us on the dance floor non stop!! He played the crowd, adjusted to some last minute speeches thrown in and made sure the night flowed just right. 5 stars all around⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️