Elite Music Service Reviews

Elite Music Service 2
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Elite Music Service came highly recommended to us through our wedding coordinator who had worked with them before up in Door County, WI. We personally had Scott and Brody as our entertainment and they both did a phenomenal job! The planning process was easy as there was a list of questions to complete prior to the event. After that, we had a call with Scott who went over details - My husband and I had some specific requests and left the rest up to Scott who didn't disappoint! We needed some guidance through some of the planning which was definitely provided to us. All of our pre-planned requests were honored as well as the requests that were made the day of. Many of the wedding guests mentioned how good of a job they both did during cocktail hour getting all the guests inside for dinner, during the dinner service as well as the dancing portion of the evening. A high quality service well worth the cost if you want a stress-free event!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Alison Keough · Married on 08/17/2019

Keough/Larson wedding 8/17/2019

Don from Elite Music was amazing! He played music for our wedding and reception and was so respectful and professional! He kept the party fun and played music everyone enjoyed! He did exactly what we discussed we wanted and made our day as stress free as possible!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!! He made my day so special!! It was a great time and there were Always people on the dance floor !

Highly recommend!! Great service, great music, great humor and just great people!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hana Dumas · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent dj services

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. He played EXACTLY what we wanted for our ceremony music and we were very particular with what we wanted as we are both bluegrass musicians and that's what we wanted for our ceremony. We gave him a list of songs we wanted for the ceremony and he purchased the music without question. He kept our guests entertained during dinner and got everyone up and dancing for the reception. I can't say enough good things about Elite Music Services, they really helped make our special day extra special!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Belanger Holum · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Reception Ever!

Truly, Scott and the team at Elite were the write choice for our wedding. From the very beginning Scott was attentive to our requests, honest and up front. We had some unique music that wasn't on the playlist, but Scott made it happen and played all of the songs we had requested. At the reception, I felt like I was able to relax because I knew he had everything covered. The music was amazing, people danced all night long, and my husband and I honestly had the best night of our lives. People are still talking about how fun our reception was and I owe that to Elite music for keeping everybody entertained and most importantly, on the dance floor right up to the very end of the night!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Halie Ruechel · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Couldn’t ask for a better DJ service or DJ!! We had Don Mueller and he was above and beyond amazing!! We met with Don before our wedding and from then until the end of our reception he was so accommodating! It was truly like he wanted us to have the best night ever, and we did!! We had so many complements on our music! We still had a full dance floor at the end of the night! We 110% recommend Don Mueller & Elite Music!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ's and MC's!

We had an amazing experience with Elite Music. We had Dan and Bethe as our DJs for both our ceremony and our reception. They were super flexible when we ended up having to change our ceremony location 2 days before the event, and Dan made it a stress-free switch which was very appreciated. He also did a great job of getting the wedding party hyped for the grand entrance and really excited the crowd as MC - it was so much fun! The up-lighting that came with our package really transformed our space as well and made a great party atmosphere. We had many different ages and genres for our music, and even so we had people on the dance floor all night. A special moment for us was when Dan handed my husband a microphone and then he serenaded me with "Lucky" by Britney Spears. I'm so glad we went with Elite Music!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Elite Music Service 3

Brittany Hupke · Married on 05/18/2019

Entertaining and Fun

We had the pleasure of working with Scott and Matt for our DJ's for our Wedding Day! They did an awesome job of making sure they knew the timeline of our day and ensuring that they had all the details prior to the wedding. They were very organized in gathering there information and set up meetings with up prior that was very helpful and let us get to know them as well. For our wedding day Matt was our DJ and he did an excellent job of keeping the crowd going and was great at being an MC for our event! Everyone was on the dance floor and was having a blast!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Rosemary Basche · Married on 05/01/2019

Elite Music Service was EXCELLENT!

Not only a DJ but helped me greatly with planning the flow of my entire day and evening. Don Emceed and kept a wonderful flow to the reception. Don did a great job coordinating with my photographer. Don will meet with you ahead of time and calm ALL your fears. My wedding day and dance was absolutely perfect because Elite Music did everything the said they would do and went above and beyond. I am so thankful. I interviewed with many DJs. Go with you Elite Music Service for your wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennesa Johnston · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!

Would Not Have Wanted Anyone Else to be there on our special day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Brian Hoefs · Married on 03/30/2019

Great DJ that kept the dancing and good times going.

Don did a great job of coordinating the music for our wedding. He handled the music for the ceremony, dinner and of course the dance part of the wedding. We had lots of people on the dance floor throughout the night. We had complements after the wedding on how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend Don as a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Natalie Lloyd · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding DJ

Don M did a wonderful job as the DJ at my wedding! He kept the party alive all night and his emcee skills were incredible!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sarah Stoychoff · Married on 12/21/2018

Book Elite Music!

We wanted our music to be the focal point of the evening, and it was. Dance floor was packed and Don played all the songs.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Char Wyro · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent, very pleased with our choice!

Elite Music did a great job at our wedding. We hired them for both the ceremony and reception. Scott provided excellent customer service up to the wedding, very prompt and professional. Matt was our DJ and he kept the dance floor rockin! I highly recommend hiring Elite Music for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kindra · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!

Pat and Dylan were amazing! They played the right songs after another! They had our dance floor full all night!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Keaghan

Keaghan · Married on 11/02/2018

We booked Elite for our wedding, and Scott was our DJ!

We booked Scott for our wedding reception two weeks ago, and we could not have chose better! He kept the audience engaged ALL night long, and we got so many compliments on him! We very highly recommend this Dj service, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 10/27/2018

Great DJ!!

Pat did an excellent job with our wedding. We had a large group of people and he did a great job managing the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We had a few hiccups during our dinner that we did not expect and Pat turned it into something we could all laugh about and kept everything rolling. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

A Fun Time For All

We loved having Adam as our DJ from Elite Music Service. We met ahead of time to go over a questionnaire, and he suggested a lot of songs and format to the evening based on what he's seen work or not work in the past. The day of, Adam was a rock star. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long, helped keep things on schedule and made sure our guests knew where to be and what was coming up. He is also a genuinely awesome and fun person. On top of that, he made sure we, as the bride and groom, enjoyed our day and did anything he could to help us. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Courtney Rohr · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Don was an awesome DJ to work with! He kept people on the dance floor all night and made sure that all of my questions/wants were met. Scott was also fantastic!! When my venue closed unexpectedly, he took the time to help me look for a new place!! I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Music Service!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michael Green · Married on 10/20/2018

spectacular.

There are plenty of things a couple could be concerned with on the wedding day. If you decide to go with Elite your entertainment won't need to be one of them. The pre planning site gives as much or as little control as you would desire, the follow up meeting with the DJ puts any other concerns to rest and addresses all ideas.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jen Zettel · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding DJ/Photo Booth

Our DJ, Adam, was great to work with. He went through an online survey with us about the kind of music we wanted at our reception. When we got to the venue, he checked in with us before our wedding party did the Grand Entrance. After we sat down to eat, he made sure we had microphones for speeches and got us each a cocktail. At the photo booth, Adam (same company, different guy) did a great job helping our guests and making sure they signed the book where our copy of the photos went. We felt the service and atmosphere was a great value. We would definitely recommend Elite Music Service.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Music!

Our DJ Dan respected our musical requests and was great to work with. He played all our must plays and had us dancing for several songs in a row. He made sure everything was set for the evening beforehand. I was most concerned about song requests from my father and they were played in a timely fashion so he was able to enjoy the music too. We also utilized their photo booth and guests enjoyed taking their photos and using the props.

Sent on 02/06/2019
  • Aniston

Aniston · Married on 10/13/2018

Elite DJ did such an amazing just with our guests!!! Not to mention how fun they are to work with!!! I will definitely be using them again!!

They did an amazing job!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Don’s the man!

The DJ was the one thing I stressed to my now husband that I felt was the most important piece to make sure we got the party we wanted. I know Don professionally from a previous job and he had told me he also DJ’d. He stressed to do my research, making sure I read reviews and didn’t just go with him because we knew each other. He met with me to talk over everything and I was instantly sold. He is with you from day one. Suggestions on venues, bakeries, transportation, florist, literally everything. Any questions you have he’s more than happy to answer to help put you as a nervous and stressed bride at ease. The day of the wedding I couldn’t have dreamed of having someone like Don there for me. He coordinates with your venue, visits with your guest, but above all makes sure you and your groom are taken care of. I had a pretty crazy request list but Don had no problem incorporating everything together for a night I will always remember. I will ALWAYS suggest Elite Music Service and my man Don as the DJ to make your dream day come true!

Sent on 10/22/2018