Elite Music Service Reviews

413 Reviews for Elite Music Service

• Sadie

Sadie Schwark · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Totally Recommend

Scott is amazing! He is so much fun and we absolutely loved having him. He kept things moving along and people were out on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Highly recommend!

Elite Music Service came highly recommended to us through our wedding coordinator who had worked with them before up in Door County, WI. We personally had Scott and Brody as our entertainment and they both did a phenomenal job! The planning process was easy as there was a list of questions to complete prior to the event. After that, we had a call with Scott who went over details - My husband and I had some specific requests and left the rest up to Scott who didn't disappoint! We needed some guidance through some of the planning which was definitely provided to us. All of our pre-planned requests were honored as well as the requests that were made the day of. Many of the wedding guests mentioned how good of a job they both did during cocktail hour getting all the guests inside for dinner, during the dinner service as well as the dancing portion of the evening. A high quality service well worth the cost if you want a stress-free event!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Arts · Married on 01/18/2020

Professional and Responsive

Elite Music Service did an amazing job with our January 2020 wedding. DJ Matt listened to our request and created an amazing playlist for our guest. He was responsive and professional the whole evening and even traveled in poor weather conditions. EMS was super easy to work with! The only remark I would have is to increase the song choices on the website. They will play anything you request, it's just the program seems to be a little outdated. Thank you Scott and team for an amazing night!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Christina Baird · Married on 11/02/2019

Green Bay’s Best DJ

We are extremely happy that we picked Elite Music Service for our wedding DJ. While they were at the upper end of our budget for music, they were worth every penny! We met with Dan, our DJ, a few weeks before the wedding to discuss song selection, day of timeline, etc. Dan was AMAZING to work with. We discussed the type of music genres we liked and he knew the perfect songs to play (and not play) Dan made sure the night flowed together smoothly. He released all our tables for the buffet and made sure my husband and I were always taken care of and ready for the events of the night (cake cutting, first dances etc) He kept the dance floor packed all night long and was interactive with the crowd which our guests loved! Dan played a variety of music but they all flowed together great. We got so many compliments on how great the DJ and music was. We would recommend Elite Music Service and Dan to everyone who wants a fun upbeat reception, and would pick them for any future event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 10/25/2019

I am so grateful for the attention to detail

Amazing service! Just got married 10.25.19 and in our initial meeting with Scott, I had requested a roaming photo booth, and they didn't have it at the time. But 3 days before our wedding, while reviewing the notes, he saw his note and called me up letting me know that they ended up getting it and gave me the option to have that instead of the stand-alone photo booth! I am so grateful for the attention to detail and that I was able to get what I wanted in the end! With Otis on the music end and Beth on the roaming photo booth end- we had a lot of happy guests!! Thank you so much for such a fun night with great memories!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/19/2019

Adam Rocked!

Adam did such a great job keeping guests on the dance floor. He handled everything very professionally and did wonderful on the ceremony portion as well. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a great DJ service.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Scholey · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

We had Matt and Bethe as our DJs and they killed it! Matt was so personable when contacting me about what I exactly wanted to make my day perfect! Totally recommend Elite Music for any event, not just weddings!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Victor

Victor Torres · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Scott was absolutely amazing. The whole experience was very easy and accommodating. He did an excellent job of keeping the wedding on schedule and kept the dance floor packed! He really knows his stuff and I highly recommend using Elite Music Service, specifically Scott if you can get him before he's booked!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! Highly recommended!

Don and Brody were fantastic! When Don and I first met, he listened to everything I have envision for the big day. He got right on board with the polka down to a little blast from the past! Highly recommend them and this dj service.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Christine · Married on 08/31/2019

Lots of fun!

The owner Scott was very responsive to any questions that I had in the months leading up to our wedding, and our DJ Matt did an excellent job getting (and keeping!) the party started. We also used Elite Music for our ceremony sound, and did not have any problems managing the microphones during our outdoor ceremony. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Iverson · Married on 08/24/2019

Fantastic DJ Service!

My initial conversation with Scott was so warm and pleasant I knew already we were going to hire them for our wedding. Scott spoke with me for quite a while and was very inquisitive and helpful in planning other parts of our wedding (such as timeline, caterer recommendations, etc.). I was planning our wedding from 1,500 miles away, so I really had to trust my gut on a lot of decisions, and I was absolutely right in choosing Elite!

Our DJ was Adam and he is fantastic! He was so kind as to meet with me on a Sunday afternoon to go over song choice and discussing the "vibe" for the night. Also, they last minute did our ceremony as well, which we received many compliments on. Adam was professional throughout the night and I could tell his biggest concern was whether or not the groom and I were having fun, and we had an absolute blast! My friends and family have been talking non-stop about how much fun our wedding was and I know it wouldn't have been the same with out Elite & Adam!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Alison Keough · Married on 08/17/2019

Keough/Larson wedding 8/17/2019

Don from Elite Music was amazing! He played music for our wedding and reception and was so respectful and professional! He kept the party fun and played music everyone enjoyed! He did exactly what we discussed we wanted and made our day as stress free as possible!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily Zager · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent experience & customer service; killer dance party, too!

I can't say enough great things about Elite Music Service, especially about Scott and our DJ, Adam. My wedding coordinator highly recommended them, and it was a perfect match! My husband and I met with Adam about a month before our August wedding and immediately hit it off. I really appreciated being able to access an online portal where we could answer specifics, request some unique things and really cater to our unique wedding. When it came to our big day, he smoothly facilitated our ceremony music, provided a lovely dinner atmosphere, and literally had the dance floor packed all night at Horseshoe Bay Golf Club. My guests are still gushing about the dance party, light show in the tent, and how kind & funny he was to everyone. The roaming photo booth was a massive hit as well! Five stars across the board - I highly recommend this company for your wedding entertainment.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely fantastic experience!!

If you're reading this review, you MUST work with Scott...he truly transformed our wedding into the party of our dreams! From the initial consultation meeting to the last dance of the night, Scott listened to our every need & request, and went above and beyond to deliver. He helped us to develop the perfect timeline of events, steering us in the right direction when we were uncertain. During & after our wedding, we heard many rave reviews about Scott from guests...plus the dance floor was packed all night long! I feel his rates were very reasonable given the high level of service he provides. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!! He made my day so special!! It was a great time and there were Always people on the dance floor !

Highly recommend!! Great service, great music, great humor and just great people!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hana Dumas · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent dj services

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. He played EXACTLY what we wanted for our ceremony music and we were very particular with what we wanted as we are both bluegrass musicians and that's what we wanted for our ceremony. We gave him a list of songs we wanted for the ceremony and he purchased the music without question. He kept our guests entertained during dinner and got everyone up and dancing for the reception. I can't say enough good things about Elite Music Services, they really helped make our special day extra special!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Reception Ever!

Truly, Scott and the team at Elite were the right choice for our wedding. From the very beginning Scott was attentive to our requests, honest and up front. We had some unique music that wasn't on the playlist, but Scott made it happen and played all of the songs we had requested. At the reception, I felt like I was able to relax because I knew he had everything covered. The music was amazing, people danced all night long, and my husband and I honestly had the best night of our lives. People are still talking about how fun our reception was and I owe that to Elite music for keeping everybody entertained and most importantly, on the dance floor right up to the very end of the night!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Halie Ruechel · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Couldn’t ask for a better DJ service or DJ!! We had Don Mueller and he was above and beyond amazing!! We met with Don before our wedding and from then until the end of our reception he was so accommodating! It was truly like he wanted us to have the best night ever, and we did!! We had so many complements on our music! We still had a full dance floor at the end of the night! We 110% recommend Don Mueller & Elite Music!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ's and MC's!

We had an amazing experience with Elite Music. We had Dan and Bethe as our DJs for both our ceremony and our reception. They were super flexible when we ended up having to change our ceremony location 2 days before the event, and Dan made it a stress-free switch which was very appreciated. He also did a great job of getting the wedding party hyped for the grand entrance and really excited the crowd as MC - it was so much fun! The up-lighting that came with our package really transformed our space as well and made a great party atmosphere. We had many different ages and genres for our music, and even so we had people on the dance floor all night. A special moment for us was when Dan handed my husband a microphone and then he serenaded me with "Lucky" by Britney Spears. I'm so glad we went with Elite Music!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Brittany Hupke · Married on 05/18/2019

Entertaining and Fun

We had the pleasure of working with Scott and Matt for our DJ's for our Wedding Day! They did an awesome job of making sure they knew the timeline of our day and ensuring that they had all the details prior to the wedding. They were very organized in gathering there information and set up meetings with up prior that was very helpful and let us get to know them as well. For our wedding day Matt was our DJ and he did an excellent job of keeping the crowd going and was great at being an MC for our event! Everyone was on the dance floor and was having a blast!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Mcewen · Married on 05/10/2019

Matt was Awesome

Matt, our DJ, was on top of it all, including having a cake knife when banquet hall didn't have one. He was engaged throughout the night with us and kept the party and dancing at the highest possible level. All of our guests stated this was the best wedding they had been to and Matt was a big part of this. Would recommend Matt and Elite Music to everyone and anyone. From the first phone call to the final handshake it was a pleasure and we were honored that we chose Elite Music/Matt. Thanks again Matt you rocked it.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Rosemary Basche · Married on 05/01/2019

Elite Music Service was EXCELLENT!

Not only a DJ but helped me greatly with planning the flow of my entire day and evening. Don Emceed and kept a wonderful flow to the reception. Don did a great job coordinating with my photographer. Don will meet with you ahead of time and calm ALL your fears. My wedding day and dance was absolutely perfect because Elite Music did everything the said they would do and went above and beyond. I am so thankful. I interviewed with many DJs. Go with you Elite Music Service for your wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Jennesa Johnston · Married on 04/05/2019

Fantastic!

Would Not Have Wanted Anyone Else to be there on our special day!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Brian Hoefs · Married on 03/30/2019

Great DJ that kept the dancing and good times going.

Don did a great job of coordinating the music for our wedding. He handled the music for the ceremony, dinner and of course the dance part of the wedding. We had lots of people on the dance floor throughout the night. We had complements after the wedding on how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend Don as a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Natalie Lloyd · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding DJ

Don M did a wonderful job as the DJ at my wedding! He kept the party alive all night and his emcee skills were incredible!

Sent on 02/04/2019