Elite Music Service Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Elite Music Service 1

Brian Hoefs · Married on 03/30/2019

Great DJ that kept the dancing and good times going.

Don did a great job of coordinating the music for our wedding. He handled the music for the ceremony, dinner and of course the dance part of the wedding. We had lots of people on the dance floor throughout the night. We had complements after the wedding on how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend Don as a DJ!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Natalie Lloyd · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding DJ

Don M did a wonderful job as the DJ at my wedding! He kept the party alive all night and his emcee skills were incredible!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Sarah Stoychoff · Married on 12/21/2018

Book Elite Music!

We wanted our music to be the focal point of the evening, and it was. Dance floor was packed and Don played all the songs.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Char Wyro · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent, very pleased with our choice!

Elite Music did a great job at our wedding. We hired them for both the ceremony and reception. Scott provided excellent customer service up to the wedding, very prompt and professional. Matt was our DJ and he kept the dance floor rockin! I highly recommend hiring Elite Music for any event.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kindra · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!

Pat and Dylan were amazing! They played the right songs after another! They had our dance floor full all night!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Keaghan · Married on 11/02/2018

We booked Elite for our wedding, and Scott was our DJ!

We booked Scott for our wedding reception two weeks ago, and we could not have chose better! He kept the audience engaged ALL night long, and we got so many compliments on him! We very highly recommend this Dj service, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Carlee

Carlee · Married on 10/27/2018

Great DJ!!

Pat did an excellent job with our wedding. We had a large group of people and he did a great job managing the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor. We had a few hiccups during our dinner that we did not expect and Pat turned it into something we could all laugh about and kept everything rolling. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

A Fun Time For All

We loved having Adam as our DJ from Elite Music Service. We met ahead of time to go over a questionnaire, and he suggested a lot of songs and format to the evening based on what he's seen work or not work in the past. The day of, Adam was a rock star. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long, helped keep things on schedule and made sure our guests knew where to be and what was coming up. He is also a genuinely awesome and fun person. On top of that, he made sure we, as the bride and groom, enjoyed our day and did anything he could to help us. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Courtney Rohr · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Don was an awesome DJ to work with! He kept people on the dance floor all night and made sure that all of my questions/wants were met. Scott was also fantastic!! When my venue closed unexpectedly, he took the time to help me look for a new place!! I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Music Service!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michael Green · Married on 10/20/2018

spectacular.

There are plenty of things a couple could be concerned with on the wedding day. If you decide to go with Elite your entertainment won't need to be one of them. The pre planning site gives as much or as little control as you would desire, the follow up meeting with the DJ puts any other concerns to rest and addresses all ideas.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jen Zettel · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding DJ/Photo Booth

Our DJ, Adam, was great to work with. He went through an online survey with us about the kind of music we wanted at our reception. When we got to the venue, he checked in with us before our wedding party did the Grand Entrance. After we sat down to eat, he made sure we had microphones for speeches and got us each a cocktail. At the photo booth, Adam (same company, different guy) did a great job helping our guests and making sure they signed the book where our copy of the photos went. We felt the service and atmosphere was a great value. We would definitely recommend Elite Music Service.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Music!

Our DJ Dan respected our musical requests and was great to work with. He played all our must plays and had us dancing for several songs in a row. He made sure everything was set for the evening beforehand. I was most concerned about song requests from my father and they were played in a timely fashion so he was able to enjoy the music too. We also utilized their photo booth and guests enjoyed taking their photos and using the props.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Aniston · Married on 10/13/2018

Elite DJ did such an amazing just with our guests!!! Not to mention how fun they are to work with!!! I will definitely be using them again!!

They did an amazing job!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Don’s the man!

The DJ was the one thing I stressed to my now husband that I felt was the most important piece to make sure we got the party we wanted. I know Don professionally from a previous job and he had told me he also DJ’d. He stressed to do my research, making sure I read reviews and didn’t just go with him because we knew each other. He met with me to talk over everything and I was instantly sold. He is with you from day one. Suggestions on venues, bakeries, transportation, florist, literally everything. Any questions you have he’s more than happy to answer to help put you as a nervous and stressed bride at ease. The day of the wedding I couldn’t have dreamed of having someone like Don there for me. He coordinates with your venue, visits with your guest, but above all makes sure you and your groom are taken care of. I had a pretty crazy request list but Don had no problem incorporating everything together for a night I will always remember. I will ALWAYS suggest Elite Music Service and my man Don as the DJ to make your dream day come true!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Bridget · Married on 09/15/2018

Scott made the whole process SO easy and special. He truly takes the time to get to know the couple- likes, dislikes, overall vibes, etc in addition to favorite music choices. His library is very extensive and he was a class act on the day of the wedding. He made the whole night such a blast! We had to kick people off the dance floor! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

My main goal of my wedding reception was a full dance floor and great music and both of my expectations and goals were exceeded and met! DJ Adam was a calming presence for this bride, and handled every aspect of the evening with ease. The investment was very worth it, as it gave my husband and I peace of mind that the entire evening would go smoothly. I can't thank Adam and Elite Music Service enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin Nemecek · Married on 09/15/2018

Otis was amazing!

We had the best experience with Otis. We weren't able to meet in person prior to the wedding, but he was willing to Facetime, which was awesome!! We got to see his personality and learned about the process and what we needed to do before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, the sound was awesome! We had an outdoor ceremony and they were set up and ready to go. All 215 of our guests could hear us in the ceremony. Then the reception!!! Otis seriously made the reception as fun as it was! We gave him a suggested list of songs, but he was very receptive to requests in the moment, as well. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Music Service to anyone looking for a DJ. If Otis is available, book him!! Thanks again for making our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!!!

-Dean and Kristin 09/15/2018

Sent on 10/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Otis never disappoints. He kept all the guests dancing and everyone had an amazing time. Thank you again for driving 2 hours to be our DJ for the night!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Elite Music did a fantastic job with our wedding. Our DJ, Scott, was superb and I could not have asked for a better experience! Professional and organized. Their main focus is making sure that everyone is having a great time. Scott did a terrific job keeping people on the dance floor and really made our night the best it could be. Very good business :)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jade · Married on 09/08/2018

All we wanted at our wedding was for every one of our guests to have a good time. Don had our dance floor packed from the minute the music started until the end of the night, so I think it's safe to say that we got our wish! He checked in with us multiple times throughout the night and rolled with all the punches to make sure everything went smoothly for us. We truly couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special night!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Adam and Bethe were amazing to work with. They are very professional and took care of the night with organizing everything. Played our requested songs. They truly made the night special for our guests. Couldn’t have asked for anything better for our wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kenneth · Married on 08/04/2018

They did an excellent job from start to finish. They helped us a lot with picking out songs and worked with us to make it everything we wanted.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/14/2018

We had Adam as our DJ and he was amazing! Kept our dance floor full all night with the perfect mix of songs! He listened to what we wanted and felt out the crowd too. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Austin · Married on 07/14/2018

Matt and the whole Elite Music Service team did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. Matt was super easy to work with and was able to fulfill every one of our requests. The dance floor packed and moving all night! Nobody wanted the party to stop! It was a perfect night and we are so happy we had Elite Music Services to make it extra special.

Sent on 07/30/2018