339 Reviews for Elite Music Service

Liability Insurance (3)
Video Projection (2)
Projector (1)
338 Elite Music Service Reviews

Scott was everything we could ask for in a DJ. He kept the night running smoothly and was super organized. To say he was amazing is an understatement! His voice alone reassures you that you don't need to stress and can just enjoy your night. My sister was so impressed that she already booked Scott for her upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture R, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After attending a wedding in 2016 that Adam DJ'd, we knew that we had to have him at our wedding. Elite Music Service was extremely helpful and professional and Adam is, without a doubt, the best in the business. Our wedding was incredible and I will never forget the personal attention he gave my bride and me all night. Thank you Adam and thank you Elite Music Service!

Profile Picture Caleb, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don M. & Dylan hit every moment of the entire night with exactly the right song! He not only made us (the bride and groom) feel special, we received so many compliments from the wedding party for how responsive and how special/important they felt as well. They helped keep everything flow so well throughout the entire night and communicated with the other vendors to ensure a smooth transition the ENTIRE night. If you want a company that will go above and beyond what you paid for, this IS the company for you! Don & Dylan not only played all the right songs at the right time but he helped make our day that much more memorable by playing to the crowd (so well it seemed so natural to pick each song for each perfect moment)! We COULD NOT stop talking about how wonderful the service was and neither could our guests! I also loved that Don made sure to keep watch on all our personal items such as my wallet and phone and my grooms suit coat and also made sure they were returned to us at the end of the night! I promise you will not be disappointed when choosing Elite Music Service!

Profile Picture Meagan, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was A BLAST! He had so much fun with our group and the dance floor was absolutely packed all night. He coordinated with B/G all night, the photographer, and ran the show! We could not have asked for a better group of people to work for us on our Wedding Night! We received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ (Adam) was very professional and made great remarks during the planning phase. During the wedding he took care of everything and instantly contacted the best man (instead of the groom, who was already stressed enough) to settle small questions. He got every person on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Marvin, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Elite Music Service. We had Scott and Nicole at our wedding and they did a FANTASTIC job. Our guests even told us how engaging Scott was. The music was on point and our guests never left the dance floor. The uplighting was great and made our wedding have a romantic look. The photo booth was awesome as well! The props were hilarious and our guests enjoyed it! If you book Elite Music Service, you will be highly satisfied with the work they do. It was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Chuen, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Don was our DJ from Elite, we really can't say enough about him. He was flexible, professional and just fun to be around. I was told that Elite would 'take care of us', and they sure did. Everything was perfect from the set up, to cocktail hour to dinner and then dancing. He took charge when needed and went with the natural flow as the evening progressed. He was able to handle our guests with humor and our dance floor was always packed. I would recommend Don or Elite Music Service to anyone, it was a joy working with them!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Elite DJ was great from the very beginning when I reached out to them. DJ Matt was awesome. We met with him before our wedding and he spent the time to get to know us and really make our DJ services unique to us. He has some great ideas. He was very helpful in picking out specific songs we wanted. The reception went exactly how we wanted and everyone was our on the dance floor. We had the best night ever! Thanks Matt and Elite music services!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Elite Music Service was absolutely phenomenal to work with. From the first conversation with Scott to the last song played at our reception, they were just wonderful every step of the way. Scott was very attentive and helpful during the set up process; he was always readily available for questions. Pat, our DJ, was beyond excellent. We met with him for a consultation and he answered all of our questions, was extremely helpful with insight into what makes a Wedding great and he had a great personality. Pat did an extraordinary job at the Reception. Everyone was dancing the entire night and had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. He was great at getting the crowd involved and excited. I had guests coming up to me all night saying how great he was. He was simply amazing. Beth, who managed the photo booth, was also excellent. We have lots of fun pictures from the guests thanks to her.
My husband and I can’t say enough good things about Elite Music Service. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a memorable Wedding. They exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with everything they have done for us. Absolutely wonderful company and people!! Thank you so much again for making our Wedding perfect. 5 stars!!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I hired Scott at Elite for our wedding 10 years ago and he was fantastic! Flash forward to 2017 and when my daughter got engaged, without a doubt, she wanted to hire them for her wedding too! So on Sept. 9th, 2017, it was just like a reunion seeing Scott again but this time being the Mother of the Bride!! The dance floor was packed all night and Scott did an amazing job with everything from introducing the wedding party, to announcing the upcoming toasts and the "Smooch for a Pooch" (to get the bride and groom to kiss, we had a jar at the head table for donations to 2 local animal shelters--Scott even one-upped it by adding that the larger the donation, the better the kiss!). Over $300 was raised:) I highly recommend Elite -- they are professional, engaging, and really made my daughter's wedding a truly memorable event! Way to go Scott and everyone at Elite!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Clare, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pat with Elite DJ was amazing! Very thorough and accomadating to all requests! Would definitely use Elite DJ again!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Pat & Dan were awesome, we had a large wedding in the Johnsonville Tailgate Village and they kept everyone entertained and laughing! The dance floor was packed all night and we had the best time dancing. I highly recommend Elite if you are looking for a DJ who knows how to entertain and keep everyone having a great time! Thanks again so much, you guys were amazing!!

Profile Picture Kait, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Scott was amazing to work with. He maid the process so easy but made sure every detail was covered before the wedding. On our wedding day he was amazing. He played great music and we never had an empty dance floor. He did such an amazing job.

Profile Picture Shauna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don was great! Can't say enough great things about how wonderful our wedding was thanks to him. He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept things running smoothly all evening. We had several people tell us it was the most fun wedding they have been to. Scott was also great about quickly responding to our emails etc on the business side of things. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott was the best! So fun yet professional, we are so thankful we chose Elite Music Service. We have no regrets and danced the night away!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Video Projection

We had Don as our DJ, and we couldn't of asked for a more fun, yet professional DJ to make our wedding day spectacular! Don went above and beyond making sure we had everything we needed all night. We appreciated that so much! He took all requests that we had and made an effort to get people of all ages on the dance floor. We had so many compliments from our guests on the entertainment and we couldn't of been more pleased! Thanks Don and ElIte Music!

Profile Picture Kally, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with our experience with Elite Music Service for our wedding! It was so nice working with them through out the planning process because they responded to my emails very quickly, they were knowledgeable, friendly, and had great ideas and advise for us as we planned. Our experience went above and beyond the day of our wedding. Adam was so organized! I was unsure how all of our events would unfold during our reception, but he took care of it all! It was so smooth. He was also so fun and interacted so well with our guests! The music he played was spot on and our dance floor was full all night! It was everything I wanted from a DJ! And the photo booth was an absolute hit! Our guests loved it and we loved seeing all of the pictures after! I could not say enough good things about Elite Music Service!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth

We had the ultimate pleasure of working with Elite for our wedding on July 29th! They provided the music for our ceremony and reception. Dan T. was absolutely amazing!! He made every aspect go on without a hitch! Very professional, friendly, helpful, organized which made for a PERFECT wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We will recommend Elite, and especially Dan T, to all who are looking for the best possible music experience :)

Profile Picture Erica, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If I could rate Elite Music Service higher than 5/5, I would do it in a heartbeat! Scott and Kevin took care of the music at our wedding reception last week and they were outstanding! Guests are still telling my husband and I how incredible they were! We chose to work with Scott after attending multiple wedding receptions where he was the DJ. We knew we wanted him to be part of our big day. As a guest we loved him and as the bride and groom we loved him even more! He is extremely professional and thorough. Scott really controlled the flow of the evening by reading the crowd and acting accordingly. Our dance floor was packed all night long!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Elite Music Service and DJ Adam were wonderful to work with! Adam was very flexible and we didn't have to worry about anything the day of. Our ceremony music was great and he had people out on the dance floor at the reception all night! We also got
many compliments from guests about how great DJ Adam was. I would highly recommend DJ Adam and Elite Music Service to any bride/groom.

Profile Picture Ali, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pat was the DJ for our wedding this past summer and he was a lot of fun! Pat was very easy to work with and it was nice to not have to worry about the order of events during the reception because he was well organized and led the night. I talked to him about the importance of the anniversary dance as the 2 longest couples at our wedding were my grandparents and I wanted them to be the last couples on the dance floor. I almost canceled the dance last minute since my grandma had just had surgery and was in a wheelchair. Pat knew how important it was to me and suggested that my grandpa wheel her out to the floor at the end of the dance instead of canceling it. This created such a special moment I will never forget and I am so appreciative of that! Thank you Pat! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We would hands down recommend Elite Music Service ANY day. We had Scott, for our wedding on June 30th. Every single part of it was incredible. From the beginning where we first talked with Scott, we knew that we absolutely needed Elite Music at our wedding. Everything from the planning to the day of and to the very last song was extraordinary. Scott has incredible humor that was fun and he made our guests and us truly feel comfortable and have SO much fun at our wedding. He truly knows what he is doing. We and our guests are still talking about how amazing the music and dancing was! The dance floor was never empty. Elite Music truly knows how to keep people energized and moving throughout the night! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! ---Caitlin & Matt Hinton

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Adam was a fantastic DJ and made the day exactly how we wanted it. Great value for the price and great music.

Profile Picture Woody, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not have made a better choice than Elite Music Service with Scott and our DJ Don. They were both very professional while keeping everything fun and easy going. Scott was great with answering all of our questions to start and Don was wonderful at helping with music suggestions. Come the day of our wedding, Don made sure that everything ran smoothly and he kept the dance floor packed all night! Our guests were commenting on how the DJ was making it a great party! We loved the photo booth and seeing all of the crazy pictures. It was so nice to be able to see them all at the end of the night. We would definitely recommend Elite Music Service!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews