Elite Media Concepts Reviews

83 Reviews for Elite Media Concepts

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Team!

Not only was my wedding video amazing but the response time whenever you reach out to them is always quick and great. Very kind team and amazing film edits!! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Shamoore

Shamoore · Married on 01/11/2020

Capturing our best moments!

Working with Eddie and his team was a breeze. On the day of they gave us energy, and captured moments I would’ve never experienced if not for our wedding video. They truly understood who we were as a couple and I enjoyed every minute of working with them. We hired his DJ, had lights, and a feature film. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Elite Media Concepts's reply:

Thank you Shamoore. You made my week. You guys were awesome! It was our pleasure and we wish you all the best.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly F · Married on 11/22/2019

Believe the hype!

Believe the hype! Elite Media Concepts is the best vendor for wedding DJ/MC. The DJ services come with a personalized online playlist tool to add songs and notes for your big day. The playlist tool also comes with songs already built-in and space to add songs that are not already built-in. There is a Most Requested Songs tab that has various lists of songs categorized by top 100 pop, top 50 trending, first dance, mother-son dance, wedding party dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, introductions, last dance, and so much more. These song lists were very useful to my husband & I when we were creating our wedding playlist. I was able to talk to Edward over the phone a week before our destination wedding to go over our timeline & finalize all the details. Yes, only one phone conversation was needed because the company is very efficient and organized which made communicating via email very easy. During the phone conversation, Edward gave some great recommendations regarding our timeline that made our reception run more smoothly. Now to the big day, our wedding guest are still talking about Edward. Edward did his thing; he is the BEST DJ/MC!! He really knows how to engage the crowd in every aspect of the reception. Edward had everyone on the dance floor including himself, oh yeah! Edward himself was on the dancefloor having a blast with us too. Edward also added personal and memorable touches to our reception by opening the dancefloor with all our loved ones gathered around my husband & me on the dancefloor and we ended the night the same way, with my husband & I in the middle of a circle surrounded by our loved ones. We will never forget these memorable moments that Edward created. I highly recommend Elite Media Concepts and make sure to ask for Edward; he will create a night you and your guest will be talking about for days and months after.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 11/01/2019

Videographer/DJ for wedding

Elite media concepts has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Having a company that provides both services made this a very easy process for us and they were absolutely amazing. There entertainment crew got our party going and kept it going all night making our wedding day perfect, while there videographers captured everything. I can not say enough good things about this company and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of an amazing DJ/videographer. Thank you all so much. Our wedding trailer truly makes us relive the day over and over!!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2019

Team emc is all you need!

Eddie and the EMC team is unstoppable and the best to ever do it. They have a host of services you can pick from for your big day. We used their services as our Videographer, MC and DJ and they did not disappoint.

I was mad at myself that I did not have them do the lighting too. So be sure to get a full package from them.

Eddie was HILARIOUS! We got married in Jamaica and my Husbands family is American. Eddie did a wonderful job at keeping the reception light, funny and palatable for everyone. My cheeks are still hurting due to how much I laughed. By the time dinner was over it was time to party and that we did!

We danced all night until almost 2am. I gave him a brief rundown on our music taste prior to the wedding and he killed it! The vibe was on a high the entire night. There were even a few special moments that my husband and I needed to do as a couple which EMC was seamlessly able to integrate without breaking the vibe.

Aside from music they have so many tricks up their sleeves that I won’t give away because you need to experience... so go and book EMC for your ultimate wedding reception and party experience.

I know our wedding was a movie says our guests and thanks to EMC I got to experience what my guests did and my wedding day all over again. The video captured everything all the moments I didn’t remember and the ones I never want to forget. It rained for most of the day and you can’t even tell in the video. They use top of the line cameras and equipment. Oh and the drone shots!!!! To die for....

They are literally a one stop shop so take it all!!!! You will not be disappointed and you will also save$$$ which every husband to be wants to hear.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine Rogers · Married on 09/04/2019

Best love party ever!

I can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding in such an ethereal, real and stunning way. You help us tell our story of love and family so beautifully. My only regret is that I didn't hire you for our welcome dinner the night before. Thank you thank you thank you! Jasmine, Lucas and Alexander Cree

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Paul · Married on 08/03/2019

Like No Other....

Elite Media concept is the only way to go when planning your wedding. I have been following them for some time and noticed that every production captures the personality of each couple and their musical skills adds another layer of fun to every wedding. We hired them for cinematography, DJ, lighting and dance floor. The team arrived at the hotel ontime and went straight to work...they are very detail oriented and nothing short of perfectionist. Our first look went very smoothly as they kept my husband entertained as I was running a tad bit late. The true icing on the cake was how they transformed the reception area with their lighting skills and dance floor. I was blown away. Then the DJ began to play and the party started....we danced all night long. I enjoyed my wedding! Elite media concepts is a cut above the rest! Eddie..Thank You! We couldn’t have done it with you, Debbie and your team! Can’t wait to see the video

Sent on 08/08/2019

Elite Media Concepts's reply:

We are happy that you enjoyed your day and we were able to bring your vision to life. Thanks Michelle!!!!!

Peter Fonte · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceed Expectations!!!

Our DJ kept the party moving and grooving and played bangers only! everyone i spoke with including my now wife was blown away by our reception and the DJ. Would hitre again x10!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Andrea · Married on 07/13/2019

Elite Media Concepts made our wedding epic. We had so much fun!!!!!

The crew was simply amazing. Their professionalism and work ethic was phenomenal. It’s clear they love what they do, so your in to have an amazing time and a flawless wedding video. Top notch service!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 05/26/2019

10 Stars! Exceptional Vendor

We were not going to go with any less than perfection on our wedding day and Elite delivered. They were in constant communication from the time that we first contacted them and went above and beyond with their service offerings, customization of our package and even came up with creative ways to save us money. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2019

Outstanding!

Above and beyond all our expectations!! They captured our favorite moments and became family along the way!! Elite media was the life of the party!! We can’t thank you enough and look forward to seeing you in the future at our next event!!

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Paula

Paula Benjamin · Married on 05/11/2019

EMC kept our party rocking!

Stop thinking about booking them and just do it. You will NOT be disappointed! We are so happy with our decision to use EMC for our wedding. The professionalism and service we received were unparalleled. They truly went above and beyond to deliver a memorable experience at our wedding. Thank you EMC!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Best MC/DJ Experience Ever!!!

Hands down the BEST DJ/MC experience ever!!! We are so thankful that we found Elite Media Concepts! Edward was the life of the party and knows how to entertain guests!! Our crowd was a mixture of Haitians and Americans. My side of the family is Haitian and my husband’s side is American, so it was really important to us that we had a good mixture of music to keep everyone entertained. Edward truly exceeded our expectations!! Everyone enjoyed the wide variety of music and the dance floor was never empty the entire night!! Also, we very much appreciated how professional and responsive they were. Before we even signed the contract, Edward went to our venue to do a tour in order to make sure we reserved all the equipment we needed. And he paid attention to every detail!! On the day of, we loved how he took pictures during our ceremony and then had a slide show of the pics he took on the screen of his DJ booth setup during the ceremony!! That was something that we weren’t even expecting and such a nice touch!!! Edward and his team truly made our night an unforgettable experience and I cannot thank them enough!!! I’m telling you...hire Elite Media Concepts and your event will be the talk of the year!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Jones · Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent Vendor

Elite Media went above and beyond with my wedding video. I really was not expecting such a great masterpiece. They were friendly, responsive, and worked well with myself and others at the wedding. I would def recommend this company for any important or memorable time in your life you would like to capture. The video was extremely creative and put together well. Thank you Elite Media for capturing the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Randi Chapman · Married on 02/23/2019

Edward & the Elite Media Team took the bride and groom’s concepts and multiplied it beyond something they imagined which made for an unforgettable day

Elite Media was great to work with, from the beginning to the end. The level of responsiveness, the forward thinking, the detail, and adding in elements to separate their day from anything they could’ve imagined is why we will continue to work with together!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Elite Media Concepts's reply:

Thanks Randi...We really enjoyed working with you and that you gave us creative freedom. We are looking forward to our upcoming chapter!
  • Lauren

Lauren Johnson · Married on 02/08/2019

So much fun to work with!

I loved working with Elite Media! We had a blast and they made me and my whole bridal party feel comfortable. They kept us laughing and having a great time. The quality of our wedding highlight film was pure excellence!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Keniesha

Keniesha · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant lighting and Great entertainment

Edward and the Elite Media Concepts Team were an absolute pleasure to work with. During our initial consultation we discussed my needs which included lighting for our wedding reception, dance floor effects and DJ services. He executed everything perfectly and collaborated well with my decorater/florist and wedding planner. My entertainment requests required several set ups which were executed with seamless transition. We were thoroughly entertained by Edward and EMC team. Our wedding was multicultural and the music selection reflected this per our request. The party and the vibes were pumping throughout the night. I would highly recommend Edward and the EMC team without reservation.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Hall · Married on 10/13/2018

Innovative

Excellent crew of videographers who made very innovative and suggestive ideas. Both of us were very comfortable with them and they worked well with the entire wedding process. Making it feel that it was a part of the whole day.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Natasha · Married on 07/08/2018

We all had a great time. Eddie was great and the life of the party. I was very pleased with the service and would recommend them to anyone getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lori Lastra · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding Movie

Elite Media Concepts filmed the wedding of our dreams. Edward Burke gave us the red carpet treatment from start to finish. Always took our calls and answered our questions and concerns before we even met with him. He never oversold any packages to us and made sure we picked the best wedding package that suited our needs. Upon arrival at our destination wedding he made sure we were preset with all of our wishes and desires before filming. On the day of event they not only captured our wedding moment for moment but engaged our entire guest and staff to make sure we had the picture perfect film. Fast forward to the day we opened our short feature film and watched atleast 100 times with our jaws dropped. We were speechless with Elite Media Concepts masterpiece edited creation. Everyone that viewed the wedding that didn’t get the opportunity to attend felt like they were onsite with us and the guest that were present were able to relive moment for moment. I recommend Mr. Burke and his team to anyone looking for wedding and event film production perfection! We hope to hire this company for our children’s wedding some day!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Monica · Married on 06/15/2018

Very friendly and easy to work with! They are professional and know what they are doing! I would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 09/19/2018

ROXANNE · Married on 05/26/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with this team. From start to finish they were very helpful, responsive and easy to work with. At our wedding reception, we had a blast with our guest and with the EMC team. I would recommend them for any party where great service and fun vibes are required!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Helena · Married on 05/15/2018

Edward and his team were so amazing! Truly fantastic and our guests raved about Edward and how fun he was. EMC is very efficient, accommodating, full of energy and we just had a blast! We felt comfortable with Edward and his videographers onsite. They are professional and meet your standards on such a busy day. We can't wait to see our wedding video! :) Thank you so much EMC for everything and we are so happy we chose you to be one of our vendors. You were worth every penny! :)

Helena and Peter

Sent on 05/23/2018

Tricia-Ann · Married on 05/04/2018

What a great decision! Edward and his team at EMC are the pros you want at your wedding. The very first time I spoke with Edward, it felt like I was talking to family- I wanted to call him Uncle Ed lol. He is charismatic and truly passionate about making everything suited perfectly for you. I felt so at ease with him and he genuinely cared about all aspects of the wedding and my general well being leading up to it. I went through a difficult time a couple weeks before the wedding with my mom’s passing. He is a busy guy, but he made the time. Edward was so supportive and patient and I will never forget his kindness. A special thank you to Debra, part of the team who I affectionately call Debs. Although she works in the background, she talked me off the ledge several times. She has a wonderful spirit.

I had friends and family from Costa Rica, Canada, US and Jamaica from ages 23-83 and the dancefloor was jamming all night and they didn’t want to stop. That’s exactly what I wanted and their team delivered - easily. This is the only way to go - Elite Media Concepts. Thank you for my day extra ordinary.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jazmin · Married on 03/17/2018

Edward is the BEST!!! SERIOUSLY!!! My husband and I just had our wedding in Jamaica at the Half Moon this past weekend and Edward provided DJ, MC, lighting, and videographer services. My husband and I would hire Edward again, again and again.

The communication with Edward and his team throughout the entire planning process was great. They were so responsive and helpful. We visited Jamaica 5 months prior to our wedding and one of Edwards team members met us to discuss the logistics for the wedding. Edward also had a one hour meeting with us three days prior to our wedding to discuss the music selection and address any questions we had.

During our wedding day, Edward and his team coordinated with our other vendors to make sure our day ran smoothly. Our guests also loved Edward's MC'ing services. He was perfect and I recommend any couple interested in having their wedding in Jamaica or in the states to hire Elite Media Concepts!

Sent on 03/20/2018