Elite Media Concepts Reviews

89 Reviews for Elite Media Concepts

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Team!

Not only was my wedding video amazing but the response time whenever you reach out to them is always quick and great. Very kind team and amazing film edits!! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Jojo · Married on 10/31/2020

Professionalism and excellence!

Edward and his team made our covid wedding experience a beautiful unforgettable day! His professionalism and love for his art is seen through his work. We are beyond happy with the outcome of our film and photos. Elite Media Concepts is true excellence!!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Jillian K. · Married on 10/05/2020

Met beyond our expectations

Best. Team. Ever. If you are considering hiring them, I promise you will not be disappointed. They are professional and hard working, while also being a blast. We used them for cinematography, DJ/MC, and lighting - all 10/10. They also surprised us with glitter cannons (see photo) and they also pulled out the drones to get some insanely beautiful footage. My husband and I are trying to find an excuse to hire them again.

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Natasha

Natasha T. · Married on 08/12/2020

BEYOND amazing experience - don't look any further

The team at Elite Media Concepts are true masters of their craft. Seriously, don't waste your time trying to find someone else. They won't even compare.

I've never been so impressed with a production company. For context, I regularly film and produce videos for my business and have worked with about 20 different production companies over the last 3 years.

For a TLDR:
    Professionalism - 10/10
    Cinematography/Video Concept - 20!!/10
    Photos - 20!!/10
    Organization/Planning - 10/10
    Attitude - 10/10

Edward, Kerry-Lee, and their wonderful team were perfect every step of the way. I'm an organizational nerd and always want to make sure things are planned out ahead of time... They thought of every detail in the planning process.

Our project with them was a bit unique, since we had Edward (owner) and his phenomenal videographer Majesh meet us in Jamaica at the airport, and fly a helicopter to our resort (Sandals South Coast - highly recommended BTW.) They spent 3 days with us at the resort, photographing and taking videos of my now husband and I before and during the wedding.

Edward is a true master of his craft, and he loves every minute he's on the job. At any given moment, he was telling my husband or I how to pose and what to do - and it was SO easy and comfortable.

We got some incredible shots... drone footage of overwater bungalows, jumping into the water in my wedding dress (oh lord lol), heart-melting shots of us in an overwater chapel we got married in, on the beach, the list goes on.

Edward and Majesh were very pleasant to be around, genuine, and always cracking jokes and smiling.

Some production teams I've worked with can be stiff/bored or seem like they're not enjoying the work -- Edward and Majesh were so excited and exuding passion every time we shot a new photo or video.

After spending a few days with them, I consider Edward and Majesh friends. We'll absolutely be working with Elite Media Concepts again in the future - I hope many times for any events or trips we want beautifully documented.

Like I said... Don't look any further. They're THE best wedding production company in the game.

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Kristie

Kristie P. · Married on 03/07/2020

Great company!

Great experience with Elite Media! Our destination wedding in Jamaica was amazing! March 7, 2020. The DJ kept us and our guests dancing all night long and our wedding video came out fantastic!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • T Anderson

T Anderson · Married on 02/22/2020

Magical, Surreal, a Gift.

My goodness, there aren't enough amazing things I can say about EMC. Look no further. My heart is incredibly full and happy when I watch our wedding video; it's surreal how beautifully crafted, authentic, magical, and high quality it is. Countless loved ones have expressed that our wedding video is the best they've seen!

EMC immediately caught my eye when I saw their site's tagline "Wedding films for people who do not like wedding films". Exactly. While I love weddings, I've seen too many videos that were just, well, typical and cliché. I checked out their work and was hooked. EMC is a gift...they took serious time in getting to know us as a couple in addition to the wedding details. By doing this, they were able to thoughtfully craft a video that was tailored and authentic to us. The video felt like a story, a journey. My husband and I spent considerable time expressing our love and vows to each other (more so than decor, etc). I was blown away when EMC magically and intentionally weaved our vows throughout the video...wow. They also captured the moments perfectly, including those that are easy to miss (like the time when my husband sweetly brushed my hair away from my face).

While planning a destination wedding can be stressful, working with EMC has been seamless - their response times, expertise, energy, and technology (e.g, intake surveys, booking process) are top notch. It still boggles my mind how the video quality came out crystal clear with multiple angles of the same moment...all while the cameras felt almost incognito that day.

10+ stars. Thanks for giving us a forever gift, EMC.

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Shamoore

Shamoore · Married on 01/11/2020

Capturing our best moments!

Working with Eddie and his team was a breeze. On the day of they gave us energy, and captured moments I would’ve never experienced if not for our wedding video. They truly understood who we were as a couple and I enjoyed every minute of working with them. We hired his DJ, had lights, and a feature film. They are the best of the best!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Elite Media Concepts's reply:

Thank you Shamoore. You made my week. You guys were awesome! It was our pleasure and we wish you all the best.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/22/2019

Believe the hype!

Believe the hype! Elite Media Concepts is the best vendor for wedding DJ/MC. The DJ services come with a personalized online playlist tool to add songs and notes for your big day. The playlist tool also comes with songs already built-in and space to add songs that are not already built-in. There is a Most Requested Songs tab that has various lists of songs categorized by top 100 pop, top 50 trending, first dance, mother-son dance, wedding party dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, introductions, last dance, and so much more. These song lists were very useful to my husband & I when we were creating our wedding playlist. I was able to talk to Edward over the phone a week before our destination wedding to go over our timeline & finalize all the details. Yes, only one phone conversation was needed because the company is very efficient and organized which made communicating via email very easy. During the phone conversation, Edward gave some great recommendations regarding our timeline that made our reception run more smoothly. Now to the big day, our wedding guest are still talking about Edward. Edward did his thing; he is the BEST DJ/MC!! He really knows how to engage the crowd in every aspect of the reception. Edward had everyone on the dance floor including himself, oh yeah! Edward himself was on the dancefloor having a blast with us too. Edward also added personal and memorable touches to our reception by opening the dancefloor with all our loved ones gathered around my husband & me on the dancefloor and we ended the night the same way, with my husband & I in the middle of a circle surrounded by our loved ones. We will never forget these memorable moments that Edward created. I highly recommend Elite Media Concepts and make sure to ask for Edward; he will create a night you and your guest will be talking about for days and months after.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 11/01/2019

Videographer/DJ for wedding

Elite media concepts has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Having a company that provides both services made this a very easy process for us and they were absolutely amazing. There entertainment crew got our party going and kept it going all night making our wedding day perfect, while there videographers captured everything. I can not say enough good things about this company and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of an amazing DJ/videographer. Thank you all so much. Our wedding trailer truly makes us relive the day over and over!!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2019

Team emc is all you need!

Eddie and the EMC team is unstoppable and the best to ever do it. They have a host of services you can pick from for your big day. We used their services as our Videographer, MC and DJ and they did not disappoint.

I was mad at myself that I did not have them do the lighting too. So be sure to get a full package from them.

Eddie was HILARIOUS! We got married in Jamaica and my Husbands family is American. Eddie did a wonderful job at keeping the reception light, funny and palatable for everyone. My cheeks are still hurting due to how much I laughed. By the time dinner was over it was time to party and that we did!

We danced all night until almost 2am. I gave him a brief rundown on our music taste prior to the wedding and he killed it! The vibe was on a high the entire night. There were even a few special moments that my husband and I needed to do as a couple which EMC was seamlessly able to integrate without breaking the vibe.

Aside from music they have so many tricks up their sleeves that I won’t give away because you need to experience... so go and book EMC for your ultimate wedding reception and party experience.

I know our wedding was a movie says our guests and thanks to EMC I got to experience what my guests did and my wedding day all over again. The video captured everything all the moments I didn’t remember and the ones I never want to forget. It rained for most of the day and you can’t even tell in the video. They use top of the line cameras and equipment. Oh and the drone shots!!!! To die for....

They are literally a one stop shop so take it all!!!! You will not be disappointed and you will also save$$$ which every husband to be wants to hear.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine R. · Married on 09/04/2019

Best love party ever!

I can't thank you enough for capturing our wedding in such an ethereal, real and stunning way. You help us tell our story of love and family so beautifully. My only regret is that I didn't hire you for our welcome dinner the night before. Thank you thank you thank you! Jasmine, Lucas and Alexander Cree

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Like No Other....

Elite Media concept is the only way to go when planning your wedding. I have been following them for some time and noticed that every production captures the personality of each couple and their musical skills adds another layer of fun to every wedding. We hired them for cinematography, DJ, lighting and dance floor. The team arrived at the hotel ontime and went straight to work...they are very detail oriented and nothing short of perfectionist. Our first look went very smoothly as they kept my husband entertained as I was running a tad bit late. The true icing on the cake was how they transformed the reception area with their lighting skills and dance floor. I was blown away. Then the DJ began to play and the party started....we danced all night long. I enjoyed my wedding! Elite media concepts is a cut above the rest! Eddie..Thank You! We couldn’t have done it with you, Debbie and your team! Can’t wait to see the video

Sent on 08/08/2019

Elite Media Concepts's reply:

We are happy that you enjoyed your day and we were able to bring your vision to life. Thanks Michelle!!!!!

Peter F. · Married on 07/27/2019

Exceed Expectations!!!

Our DJ kept the party moving and grooving and played bangers only! everyone i spoke with including my now wife was blown away by our reception and the DJ. Would hitre again x10!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Andrea · Married on 07/13/2019

Elite Media Concepts made our wedding epic. We had so much fun!!!!!

The crew was simply amazing. Their professionalism and work ethic was phenomenal. It’s clear they love what they do, so your in to have an amazing time and a flawless wedding video. Top notch service!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Ingrid

Ingrid · Married on 05/26/2019

10 Stars! Exceptional Vendor

We were not going to go with any less than perfection on our wedding day and Elite delivered. They were in constant communication from the time that we first contacted them and went above and beyond with their service offerings, customization of our package and even came up with creative ways to save us money. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2019

Outstanding!

Above and beyond all our expectations!! They captured our favorite moments and became family along the way!! Elite media was the life of the party!! We can’t thank you enough and look forward to seeing you in the future at our next event!!

Sent on 05/24/2020
  • Paula

Paula B. · Married on 05/11/2019

EMC kept our party rocking!

Stop thinking about booking them and just do it. You will NOT be disappointed! We are so happy with our decision to use EMC for our wedding. The professionalism and service we received were unparalleled. They truly went above and beyond to deliver a memorable experience at our wedding. Thank you EMC!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Best MC/DJ Experience Ever!!!

Hands down the BEST DJ/MC experience ever!!! We are so thankful that we found Elite Media Concepts! Edward was the life of the party and knows how to entertain guests!! Our crowd was a mixture of Haitians and Americans. My side of the family is Haitian and my husband’s side is American, so it was really important to us that we had a good mixture of music to keep everyone entertained. Edward truly exceeded our expectations!! Everyone enjoyed the wide variety of music and the dance floor was never empty the entire night!! Also, we very much appreciated how professional and responsive they were. Before we even signed the contract, Edward went to our venue to do a tour in order to make sure we reserved all the equipment we needed. And he paid attention to every detail!! On the day of, we loved how he took pictures during our ceremony and then had a slide show of the pics he took on the screen of his DJ booth setup during the ceremony!! That was something that we weren’t even expecting and such a nice touch!!! Edward and his team truly made our night an unforgettable experience and I cannot thank them enough!!! I’m telling you...hire Elite Media Concepts and your event will be the talk of the year!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany J. · Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent Vendor

Elite Media went above and beyond with my wedding video. I really was not expecting such a great masterpiece. They were friendly, responsive, and worked well with myself and others at the wedding. I would def recommend this company for any important or memorable time in your life you would like to capture. The video was extremely creative and put together well. Thank you Elite Media for capturing the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Randi C. · Married on 02/23/2019

Edward & the Elite Media Team took the bride and groom’s concepts and multiplied it beyond something they imagined which made for an unforgettable day

Elite Media was great to work with, from the beginning to the end. The level of responsiveness, the forward thinking, the detail, and adding in elements to separate their day from anything they could’ve imagined is why we will continue to work with together!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Elite Media Concepts's reply:

Thanks Randi...We really enjoyed working with you and that you gave us creative freedom. We are looking forward to our upcoming chapter!
  • Lauren

Lauren J. · Married on 02/08/2019

So much fun to work with!

I loved working with Elite Media! We had a blast and they made me and my whole bridal party feel comfortable. They kept us laughing and having a great time. The quality of our wedding highlight film was pure excellence!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Keniesha

Keniesha · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant lighting and Great entertainment

Edward and the Elite Media Concepts Team were an absolute pleasure to work with. During our initial consultation we discussed my needs which included lighting for our wedding reception, dance floor effects and DJ services. He executed everything perfectly and collaborated well with my decorater/florist and wedding planner. My entertainment requests required several set ups which were executed with seamless transition. We were thoroughly entertained by Edward and EMC team. Our wedding was multicultural and the music selection reflected this per our request. The party and the vibes were pumping throughout the night. I would highly recommend Edward and the EMC team without reservation.

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony H. · Married on 10/13/2018

Innovative

Excellent crew of videographers who made very innovative and suggestive ideas. Both of us were very comfortable with them and they worked well with the entire wedding process. Making it feel that it was a part of the whole day.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Natasha · Married on 07/08/2018

We all had a great time. Eddie was great and the life of the party. I was very pleased with the service and would recommend them to anyone getting married in Jamaica.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lori L. · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding Movie

Elite Media Concepts filmed the wedding of our dreams. Edward Burke gave us the red carpet treatment from start to finish. Always took our calls and answered our questions and concerns before we even met with him. He never oversold any packages to us and made sure we picked the best wedding package that suited our needs. Upon arrival at our destination wedding he made sure we were preset with all of our wishes and desires before filming. On the day of event they not only captured our wedding moment for moment but engaged our entire guest and staff to make sure we had the picture perfect film. Fast forward to the day we opened our short feature film and watched atleast 100 times with our jaws dropped. We were speechless with Elite Media Concepts masterpiece edited creation. Everyone that viewed the wedding that didn’t get the opportunity to attend felt like they were onsite with us and the guest that were present were able to relive moment for moment. I recommend Mr. Burke and his team to anyone looking for wedding and event film production perfection! We hope to hire this company for our children’s wedding some day!

Sent on 11/25/2018