Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta Reviews

15 | Woodstock, GA

15 Reviews for Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta

• Lauren

Lauren Bennett · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Super Talented Makeup Artist!

I am beyond pleased with my recent experience with Elite Makeup Artistry! I am new to the area and found Elite Makeup Artistry online and decided to take a chance for a very important event. I contacted Milena on super short notice and amazingly she was able to fit me in later that day due to another client rescheduling. My makeup turned out beautifully and even better than I could have ever dreamed! She is SO talented! Her mom, Anna, did my hair as well and it was fantastic! They were both very professional, easy to work with, and listened to what I wanted, which I really appreciated. I also felt that every precaution was taken to prevent any potential health risks. I just can’t say enough good things about Elite Makeup Artistry and I will be forever grateful that our paths crossed! I will definitely be a repeat client and I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Landon

Landon Alisa Briley · Getting married on 10/09/2020

best makeup artist In Atlanta, in whole Georgia!

If you're looking for amazing makeup artist- call Milena!
    I went to trial this summer (month before wedding) and was a little nervous not far from wedding and that's the first make up trial I had.
    Milena asked me questions, what would I want to have on my wedding day, my ideas and inspirations.
    She also gave me some ideas which was very helpful.
    I didn't see myself till make up was done and I honestly didn't expect anything, but as soon I saw myself I was shocked how perfect everything was. My makeup was beautiful, the only thing I asked to change its to make my eyebrows a little bit lighter and Milena did it in seconds.
    She is very very nice, always talks to you which is amazing, makes me more comfortable.
    On a wedding day she was like SUPER ON TIME maybe even earlier, and started to work. Super professional, made 8 people in time, we even had extra, beautiful and all of our makeup stayed all day and night with all the tears that we had, humility ( we had an outdoor ceremony next to waterfall)

I HIGHLY recommend Milena, she is super responsible, responsive, she will make sure everything is perfect and will check couple more time!

Thank you Milena for making my day special!
    It was my pleasure to work with you, you are great makeup artist, looking forward to work more with you!
    Alisa ❤️

Sent on 10/08/2019

Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much my dear.
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
    I am looking forward to future opportunities.
    Milena
  • O

Olivia Watkins · Married on 09/07/2020

Bride’s Review

Absolutely amazing!! Milena was the absolute best to work with. Totally recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Sara Hindin · Married on 08/02/2020

Engagement Photoshoot Make up & Hair

I had a great first experience with Elite Makeup Artistry Atlanta! I scheduled an appointment for a Thursday but because of photoshoot was outside and it was supposed to rain I had to change the day. Milena was so understanding and accommodated for me! Thank you so much! She is so professional and did an amazing job on my makeup. All my friends and family have mentioned how pretty the makeup was. Also, her mother did my hair and it was beyond gorgeous! She is so talented! Great duo they have. I am very pleased with my experience! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • David

David & Jill · Married on 08/02/2020

Milena's work and professionalism are impeccable!

We use Milena regularly for hair and makeup for our boudoir clients. She always arrives early and smiling, and her work is impeccable. All our clients love the way they look when Milena's job is done. Milena is absolutely reliable, professional, and talented, and she's a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen Boyle · Married on 02/29/2020

Perfect wedding makeup!

Milena exceeded all my expectations!! She did the makeup for my bridesmaids and me at my wedding. I have never felt more beautiful in my life. She listens to what you’re going for and makes it 100x better than you could have ever imagined. She’s extremely talented, incredibly sweet, fun to talk to, and very professional. All around an amazing person to work with. I’m so happy! If I ever need makeup done again, I’m definitely going to Milena.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Caitlin · Married on 12/19/2019

Professional, high quality makeup and products.

As a photographer, Milena has done makeup for several of my clients and they all come back to me saying what a wonderful job Milena did and how much they loved their makeup and their experience meeting and working with Milena! Milena is one of the sweetest people ever and she is very driven and talented to provide you the best experience ever!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Samantha Hill · Married on 10/23/2019

Milena is an amazing Makeup Artist

Milena was absolutely amazing! We scheduled a trial appointment 6 months before my wedding. Thank God she was available, they recommend to book 9months prior. She created exactly what I was looking for. Subtle, yet glamorous and it showed perfect on the photos.
    On the wedding day, she arrived 20 minutes prior the scheduled time to set up. She did my makeup, my 4 Bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride. Everyone were obsessed with their looks and it lasted through the midnight.
    I definitely recommend Milena to all future Brides. Her work is absolutely stunning.
    Thank you Milena!❤️

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Cline · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Milena is awesome! A little over a week ago I got married and she did the make up for all of my bridesmaids and mother as well as me.
    She was EARLY and easy to reach out to the week of my wedding and for my makeup trial(s). I did my first makeup trial before the summer but then after speaking with her realized we would need to do another after summer due to my skin getting darker.
    I couldn't have asked for better results. The makeup is light and stayed the entire day and night without it feeling "caked" on. My girls were absolutely delighted and thrilled with her work! I can't recommend her enough, Milena knows what she's doing and is affordable for everyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta's reply:

OMG, thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart, looking forward to working with you in the future!
    Best Regards,

Amalia Cruz · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing artist!!!

Milena was so much fun to work with! She is super professional and very talented. I enjoyed her during my trial as well as on my wedding day. She made me feel so beautiful and I am so thankful for her❤️ Look forward to recommending her to all my friends and using her services in the future. She is super affordable with great quality work, service, and communication. Thank you Milena!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta's reply:

Thank you so much my dear. You were a beautiful bride.
    Congratulations and best of luck.
    Looking forward to working with you in the future!
  • Natalia

Natalia Busuttil · Married on 06/22/2019

I am beyond BLESSED to have had Milena

I am SO thankful I had Milena. She was professional, kind, responsive, and made me look FLAWLESS.

I began my makeup wedding journey by calling several places and ended up having a trial in which I looked absolutely disgusting. Distraught I found Milena on facbeook and gave her a call as my day was approaching.

She answered and I could just tell her energy and aura was what I needed on my wedding day. Not only that but when she and I were trying to figure out logistics she asked if she could sleep on the floor of my home in order to hit the ground running the morning of the wedding since my wedding was so early in the day.

We did a trial in my home and she was so professional. She came in with a professional lighting equipment, documents for me to sign stating that her application of the makeup was clean (i.e. not the same lip stick or mascara wand as the last person), and an overall lovely personality.

The day of the wedding Milena was so kind and calm. Just the presence I needed on the day.

Not only that but I danced the night away - DRIPPING in sweat and STILL looked F L A W L E S S.

Seriously if you want a kind and calm energy on your day PLEASE book this amazing stylist.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2019

I will FOREVER go to Milena for my makeup needs!

Milena did the makeup for my bridal party and myself for my wedding day. I have never had a more beautiful look and she is such a sweet and caring person! Her personality radiates her sweet self and I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much dear.
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day. You were absolutely gorgeous as well as your Bridal Party!!
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • Leah

Leah Tran · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful and professional

Milena was such a joy to work with. She was professional from the very get-go and promptly responded to all my questions before I decided to book her (so glad I did!).

I had Milena work on both of my bridesmaids--she showed up early to set up and make sure the room was perfect for makeup application. She uses very high-end products and takes her time making sure her clients are comfortable and love their overall look.

My bridesmaids looked breathtaking! The makeup stayed on through 90 degree ATL heat and way into the night. I would use Milena again for any of my special events!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta's reply:

Thank you my dear. I truly appreciate it.
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day.
    Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Helen · Married on 06/21/2018

Milena is awesome and very professional. She is also very courtious and has a high sense of urgency. Thank you Milena

Sent on 05/18/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/19/2013

I've never felt more beautiful!!

I am so thankful for Milena!! She is such a sweetheart and so incredibly talented. Communication is so important to me and she was always so fast to respond to any of my messages and she reached out after the trial to see how the makeup was wearing on me. On the wedding day, she was right on schedule with our makeup timeline and made us all so beautiful. She uses quality products, sanitizes all of her brushes and sponges and makes sure to listen to all of your skincare concerns, needs and wishes. Her talent is priceless and her kind and caring demeanor makes working with her such a treat. THANK YOU for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I will forever cherish the memories and photos of that day. Milena played such an important part of making that day as perfect as it was!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Elíte Makeup Artistry Atlanta's reply:

Lindsay, you were such a gorgeous and elegant Bride.
    I am so glad I got to be a part of your beautiful day. Thank you so much for the opportunity. :)
    I am looking forward to working with you in the future.