Elite Images Reviews

12 Reviews for Elite Images

• Jessica

Jessica Wilson · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Photos

We had Lynn as our Photographer. She was so nice and down to earth. As I wrote in my other review this company is excellent. They worked all our photos into the night so we still got to enjoy ourselves. It was the coldest day of the month and Lynn still went up on the roof to get beautiful over head shots. She even caught images of my brother break dancing which are hilarious.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sally · Married on 10/11/2014

Fun to work with, flexible, and very professional. Our pictures were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 12/05/2014

The images from our wedding and our engagement were amazing, so much more than we even expected.
    The day just goes so fast, I know that there are things that I wouldn't even remember happening if it weren't for our wedding album.
    Very professional and delivered above and beyond our contracted services.

Sent on 12/04/2014

brandon · Married on 10/03/2014

excellent job based on the limited time we had to deal with.

Sent on 12/05/2014

We have Elite Images to thank for our beautiful images documenting our wedding day! It was great that Eric took the time to get to know us and what we wanted to capture on the big day.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Theresa · Married on 06/27/2014

Eric and the team at Elite was very professional. He was very flexible and adjusted to the time schedule. Our photos quality is over the top.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Natalie · Married on 06/14/2014

Elite Images did an amazing job capturing our most precious moments at our wedding! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/16/2014

They were so great! I was very picky about the types of pictures I was looking for, and they captured important moments just the way I wanted them! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Cristianna · Married on 09/21/2013

Elite Images was so great to work with! They were willing to meet outside of business hours, and they did a great job making the photo session fun. And the pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Kelli · Married on 08/25/2012

Elite Images is an excellent photography business. The work they provide is top quality. They are friendly and professional and work with you to develop beautiful photographs.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Emily · Married on 09/03/2011

I loved them! Eric was a great photographer! The pictures were wonderful and the turn around time was fantastic! We even got a sneak peak of our pictures a week after! They were wonderful!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Megan · Married on 09/14/2013

Eric and his team at Elite Images were phenomenal to work with! They were friendly, professional, and most importantly, flexible! My husband, Kevin, and his groomsmen are all farmers and felt out of place in their tuxedos, but Eric put them at ease right away. While they were chatting, Eric picked up on Kevin's love of antique tractors, especially one his grandfather had owned and Kevin had restored. Eric jumped at the chance to incorporate this very personal item, and moved the whole shoot to accommodate it. Everyone had a blast posing in a beautiful field with this antique tractor, and it created some of the most beautiful images of the day. And even when he had made drastic changes to his plan and schedule for us, Eric was still able to get us everywhere on time and capture amazing images along the way.

When the day was over, Eric and his team kept up their high level of quality. They were easy to contact and work with, and had a quick turnaround time when sending me my photos. I would happily recommend Eric and the team at Elite Images to anyone looking for a photographer!