Elite Events Rental Reviews

Elite Events Rental 1
Elite Events Rental 2
Elite Events Rental 3

Anita Hansen · Married on 09/30/2018

Two weddings down; we'll be back for more!

Hilary is wonderful to work with. Prompt with helpful replies to email and eager to serve. The quality of the rental items is outstanding; you may expect clean, unstained, perfectly pressed linens. The delivery person was exceptionally helpful and also cheerful accommodating our venue. The clean up and storage of used rental items following each of our daughter's weddings was easy as can be. We've relied on Elite Events Rental for two of our daughters. We'll be back should our third daughter marry. Thank you Hilary and team!

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Elite Events Rental 4
    Elite Events Rental 5
    Elite Events Rental 6
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 08/18/2018

Very easy to work with and did exactly what they said they would!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jerrica · Married on 10/08/2016

Hilary and Jaylynn are so awesome! When I went in initially, Jaylynn helped with swatches and mix matching to make everything perfect. Hilary was extremely responsive to emails and super helpful with arranging delivery and pick up. If you need tables, linens, lanterns, beverage containers, or really anything, go to them!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Casey · Married on 05/30/2015

Working with them was a breeze! We went in, played around with table settings and got everything ordered. The week of our wedding our florist asked to get the vases early and they were very accommodating. We found out our venue also charged for linens we thought were included and when we needed to add 30 ivory tablecloths last minute, they had them in stock and were quick to get them added to our order. Dropoff when we were done was really simple too - they helped unload my car and took it from there. Great people and excellent quality of product.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Alexis · Married on 11/12/2011

Elite Rentals was so easy to work with. I told them what I wanted, and they made it happen for my budget!

Sent on 12/07/2011

erika · Married on 08/12/2011

They had everything I needed and even ordered things in that they didn't have on hand! They made my beautiful reception possible!!! They are amazing!

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • natasha

natasha · Married on 06/15/2009

Easy to work with over the phone and by email. The delivered and picked up. Furniture was in excellent condition.

Sent on 07/08/2009

Erin · Married on 06/06/2009

If you are looking to rent ANYTHING for rehearsal dinner, wedding or reception...this is the place to go. Anne and Hillary are the best! They helped for for almost a year with helping me plan what i wanted and what would look best! The last month before our wedding I think I changed my numbers on them about 10 times....no joke! The last change that I made was the week before the wedding and there wasnt going to be enough time to get more of what I needed in so we figured out a different solution that would have worked. BUt the next day I got a phone call saying that they had talked to the company and made it work! They really go ABOVE and BEYOND! They know you by name and make you feel like you really do matter!

We ordered almost everything for our reception through them but one of the bigger things we got from them were chair covers for our wedding reception! They turned out GREAT! Everyone was commenting on how beautiful they were! They turned my reception hall into my dream wedding!

I have never been treated so well with a rental place before. They truly love what they do which makes the finished product that much better!

And the flexibility that they have is outstanding. I had a crazy few days before the wedding and they ended up letting me get stuff a few days early and drop things off a little late at NO CHARGE!

If you want great service and great products you will not be disappointed in Elite Event Rentals!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Josephine · Married on 12/02/2008

I am so pleased with the quality of products plus the quick and efficient responsiveness I received. I will recommend Elite Events Rental to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 04/15/2010

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2011

Cheaper prices would always be better, but the linens looked wonderful and the staff really helpful overall!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Angela · Married on 10/21/2011

You were very friendly, full of ideas and on time. thanks.

Sent on 12/08/2011